Butterflies on Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two -- At her Feet

The evening had gone perfectly. We had finished cleaning up and getting dressed as the steam in the shower dissipated slowly into the room. Our evening had been spent at this small Italian restaurant that Wendy know of and we had spent our time, chatting, holding hands across the table and just smiling a lot. After finishing the bottle of wine, we decided to take the stroll back to the hotel and for the last 20 minutes, we had been walking up the road, holding hands like some teenagers in love.

The ride up the elevator had been interesting as we had swung into the elevator in a laughing and kissing mood and as we stood there kissing, we went ding, right past our floor as neither of us had remembered to push the button. That meant that we were still giggling like children as we entered into the room. The door went snick and it was though it was the signal that we had been waiting for all evening. I'm not sure which one of us starting undressing first but I now know that its hard to kiss and get undressed at the same time.

There was no sound at all as the silk blouse slid off her arms and landed in a crumbled mess at her feet. She had barely felt his fingers as they had deftly unhooked the buttons so smoothly that it had almost seemed like magic to find the cool air touching her breasts. It had only been second before when she had been standing in front of him, her breasts safe behind her Victoria Secret bra and her favorite lavender colored silk blouse, taunting him with her eyes as he danced around the room. The sounds of his "frikin shoes" curse seemed still to echo in her ears as she stood silently in front of him clad only in her bra and panties. With one final lurch that almost had him tumbling on the floor, he got his left leg out of the trousers and stood there in front of her. Facing each other, there was just the slightest sense of embarrassment on their faces as they paused in the single minded pursuit of undressing for each other. It seemed like time stood still for the briefest moment as their eyes drank in the sight of each other in the shadows of the room. The flickering candle light threw shadows across the room and cast a soft light over them, creating flickers that served to create more mystery than illumination.

She could hear the catch in his voice as he whispered that she was beautiful, she gorgeous and she was all his in the time it took him to close the gap between them. She was a tall woman built on a generous scale but beside his bulk, she still looked petite and fragile. She knew that she possessed an inner strength of steel and but if he wanted to treat her with reverence and awe, then she had decided to let him do so.

She reached out and entwined her fingers into the hairs on his chest and pulled gently, forcing him to move closer to her until they were standing thigh to thigh and her clad breasts were just inches from his chest. Hmmm, do you mind if I pull some out in our passion, she asked and he murmured back that she could do anything that she wanted and that he was nothing but her slave this night and all the nights left. She just let her hand pause for a minute against his chest, feeling his heart pound under the warmth of his skin.

He leaned forward and pulled her into his arms, so close now that she had to release her hands and move her arms around him to keep her balance too. In that instant she could feel his manhood against her flesh and it took all her restraint to not pull back and pleasure him there and then. It was then that she could hear her lover tell her that no, it was her turn to be pleasured, that he was looking forward to make her come in the next hour until she would shudder in pleasure before he spilled his seed into her.  The words only seemed to inflamer her. It had been years since a man had told her such passions in the throes of lovemaking and she was eager to hear more.

His hands slid around her back and slowly a thumb slid from the top of her shoulders to the small of her back. The simple pleasure of a mans hand made her mew in pleasure and she pulled in tighter to her lovers. As she leaned against him, secure in the knowledge that he could bear her weight, she leaned more, allowing herself to relax and sink into the sensations of his hands on her back. It seemed as if he was an octopus, with hands all over her back, kneading her shoulders and upper back until the tension started to ease from her and she slumped eve more against him. Slowly his hands ran down along her spine before reversing his hands slowly upwards. Along her sides up her torso with just enough pressure to be a massage and not a tickle yet as his hands ran slowly up alone her side, just touching the side of her breasts as they continued up to her neck.

Hmm, she said, your making me fall asleep. Don't worry; he whispered back, at least we fall asleep in each others arms. He continued his ministrations with his hands, soft and yet rough against her skin. She stood there lost in the sensations until she could feel his hands come to a stop along her bra strap and the fumbling started. Dummy, she said, as she leaned back and with one hand, released the front centre clip of her bra. The cups of the bra stayed in place with her hands and gravity only long enough for his hands to pull the bra away and toss it to the corner of the room in one fell swoop.

She knew he was going to pull back to look at her in that very instant. His eyes went to her breasts, large and full, the nipples now erect in the chill of the room and in the excitement of the moment. He had never anticipated this moment in this manner. Even in his wildest dreams, there were these soft out of focus moments as his imagination could not fill the picture for lack of information. Not so now, he thought as he reached with his hands. Not to cup the breasts with the hunger that was within them, but gently to touch the slope of her breast and run a single finger down slowly until it stopped at her nipple. She knew he was going to lower his head and suckle on her nipples next and inside her, she purred in anticipation. Purring that stopped as he slowly moved his hands around to cup her face and instead kiss her slowly on her lips. Then on her cheek, the nape of her neck, her brow, her ears, all over her face, soft like rain on a field of flowers. The tenderness only served to excite her more, this wasn't a man who made love mechanically until his passions were spend, this was the signature of a man who knew how to please a woman and was determined to fulfill that role tonight.

Again his hands went to her back but whereas before his hands had been tender and relaxing, now they were firm and forceful, hands that molded her against him, hands that slid down her back in a somewhat less than chaste manner. It came as a shock that she felt his hand clasp her buttocks and cup them tightly as he pulled her tighter. Bam, she could feel his hardness against her body and it served to remind her once more that this was a fully aroused lover within her grasp. His hands slipped under the elastic of her panties and the stretch of the material accommodating his large hands reminded her that she was still clothed and so, was he.

Perhaps under different circumstances or under different lighting, there might have been a bit more shyness but by now, the desire that was flushing her veins had served to throw caution to the winds. It wasn't a shy inexperienced woman who stepped back from his grasp; rather this was the personification of a woman secure in her appetites and needs. She might not have been shy anymore but she played out the time to the fullest. Her hands slowly peeled back her panties, rolling the elastics until the panties were balanced only on her hips, one sheer shimmer from rolling off to her feet. The pale green of her panties matched the non-existent bra, now lying forlornly in the corner of the room, balanced on the lampshade in the corner of the room.

She shimmered once more and the last piece of silk that could protect her virtue slowly dropped to the floor in one quick and easy slide. He was transfixed by the sight of her. Not the gawkiness of a teenage who was waiting to blossom, this was a mature woman's body ready to give and receive the loving that she deserved. Full breasts and rounded hips promised that this might be a night that he bit off more than he could chew. It seemed for a second that he was about to stand back, perhaps to simply admire her shimmering form, perhaps he was about to just tantalize himself with another few seconds of abstinence but it was too slow.

Her hand had already snuck out to grasp him by his boxer shorts for as he had been transfixed by her body in the moonlight and shadows; she had already been planning her next move.  The elastic of the boxers stretched to its fullest as she pulled him closer to her by the simple expedient of grabbing him. No finesse, nothing fancy. Just a cool hand over his penis, holding tightly as she pulled him closer.

There they stood, like statues only glued to the floor for while they seemed transfixed in one place, in truth, their arms and lips were not standing still. His hands continued to roam her entire body, one moment sliding in unison down her back, the next, they would be cupping her buttocks until she moaned in pleasure. One moment it was one hand dipping down along her thigh, the next the other hand was gently flicking her nipple in a rhythm that was in tune with her heart beat. Her one hand was as busy as his as it continued to hold onto his maleness with a fevered grip. It was a though it was held in a vise of silky smooth heat, a simple grasp that served to say, this is mine and I am not letting it go.

A moan exploded from his lips as her thumb moved along the glan of his penis, wetting the head of it with the pre-cum that was leaking from his cock. He was determined this time not to repeat the earlier mistake of the evening. He could still remember the exact feeling as she had slid her mouth down along his length in the shower just mere hours before and the look of satisfaction on her face as she looked at him with half closed eyes the very moment he had come in her mouth.

Oh God, he moaned again and this time, aware of his weakness, he raised the stakes in one bold movement. There was nothing but a moment of coolness on her hip as a warning that things might change but he had done this a half dozen times in the past few minutes and she thought nothing of it. Until, with no warning, his hand was deep along her inner thighs and in totally reflex, she opened her self wide to his hot hand. Ah, she moaned as his palm cupped her for the briefest time. His hand stayed still just long enough for her to register that his hand fit perfect like it was made to fit here and then the first touch of his finger was beyond her inner lips and touching her clit as soft as velvet.

Her hand tightened and the other hands came to pull his face down. Lips locked together and her tongue darted out in a parody of his finger which was slowly stroking inside her. Now, the room was only filled with the musk of love and the sighs and moans of passion. Slow, hard, fast and light, the tempo of his fingers changed as she withered in pleasure, her legs threatening to topple her down onto the floor. He was trapped, one hand inside her and the other one holding her upright. He wanted to have another dozen hands, one mouth to taste her lips, another so his tongue could lick her nipple, more hands for her breasts and with that thought in his mind, he came. It had been the involuntary movement of her hands in unconscious imitation of her hips that had done the magic.

She was already on the verge of coming as the simple pleasure of his finger along her clit had been driving her remorselessly along the road to orgasm. That's the moment when she felt the warmth of his come as it spurted into the hand wrapped around his cock. That was enough for her, the simple fact that he had come again was enough to tip the balance and she came with one, two orgasms that made her sag towards the floor as her legs gave out.

They lay on the floor in a heap of exhaustion and pleasured flesh. Hmm, she said. Do you think we can get to the bed next time?  I'm not sure, he replied, after all, we just made it inside the hotel room this time. We still have at least twenty five feet to go until we get to the bed and at this rate; we might as well get the pillows and sleep right here! She giggled, he put his arms around her and it was all they could do to not shiver in the afterglow. I love you, he murmured in her ear. I love your skin, and how you taste when I kiss you and you do this little whine when you orgasm and .... She shut him up the easy way. She kissed him deeply and tried to kill him with love and it seemed to be working for minutes later, he was panting as she let him up for air.  So, she said, when is it my turn again? Next time, I want you to .....

Chapter 3 -- to be written.

12