Mad for Maddie Ch. 01

Story Info
My girlfriend's little sister gets what she wants.
3.3k words
4.54
18.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't say I had never noticed her. Eighteen years old, young and fit. She was a sight to behold. But I could never let on that I noticed her. I mean, she was my girlfriend's sister.

Sabrina and I had been together for a couple years. We moved in together over a year ago, and everything had been going great. Sabrina was everything you'd want in a girlfriend or even a wife. She was smart and beautiful. Light brown hair and an above average body that I enjoyed as much as I could. I had never even looked at another woman with lust for as long as we had been together. Honestly.

That is, until this past weekend.

Sabrina's sister came to visit us for a week. She was starting college near us and decided to stay for a week to get everything set up. We invited Maddie to stay with us for the week and when she arrived, I had no idea what I was dealing with.

Maddie strolled into the apartment like a supermodel down a runway. She had just turned eighteen. She was taller than her sister and her legs seemed to go on forever. Her smooth milky skin shimmered under the lights and her black satin skirt was so short I could just barely see the turquoise panties she wore underneath. Her skirt was tight around her narrow hips and lay just below her navel which was pierced with a dangling jeweled barbell.

A turquoise g-string came just above the top of her skirt, and her midsection was completely exposed. The contours of her toned stomach glistened and the emerald green crop top that she wore barely covered the ample breasts that were left unsupported by any bra, but still were so perky and round beneath the thin fabric.

She had one small lily tattoo on her right shoulder and other than that one decoration, her skin was clear and flawless. Her long fingernails were painted white with black stripes and small clear jewels adorned the tips.

She wore a set of jangly silver bracelets and a large costume ring in the shape of a butterfly. Her neck was long and slender, her bleach blonde hair cascading down her neck and shoulders like a waterfall of silky yellow strands. Her lips were a smooth maroon colou and so glossy I was almost blinded. Her eyes were natural except for her long false lashes that fluttered as she strolled in the door.

I was in awe. Her black stilettos clicked on the hardwood floors and she stopped right in front of me, dropping her purse and throwing her arms around me in an enthusiastic embrace.

"It's been too long!" She screeched, hugging me tight. I put my hands on her warm skin and couldn't help but feel my pants tent.

It was a long couple of days when she first arrived. Seeing her walking around the house wearing next to nothing. Her panties laying around the laundry room and her nipples always pointing through her thin t-shirts. I had noticed her bending over several times but was always a gentleman about it. We took her out to dinner and showed her around the area where she would be going to college. Everything seemed normal until one night the three of us went to a movie.

I sat between Sabrina and Maddie. We were watching quietly and about twenty minutes into the movie, Sabrina excused herself to go to the bathroom. Maddie and I sat together and continued to watch in silence, until I felt something graze my thigh. I looked down to see Maddie's hand gliding up my leg and resting right over my now growing erection. I was shocked and couldn't even move to push her hand away. My blood pumped loudly through my temple and sweat dripped down my spine. I looked over at her and her devilish smile made me tingle.

"Later," she whispered in my ear.

Later? What the fuck was she talking about?

I could feel her warm breath on my neck as she teased my thigh with her playful fingers. She returned to her movie watching position just as Sabrina returned from the bathroom. The rest of the night my mind was hazy and confused.

When we got home from the movie we all went to bed like normal. The next morning is when things took a turn for the scandalous.

Sabrina had gone to work early that morning, and I woke up around nine. I came out to the living room to see Maddie still asleep on the couch. She was wearing one of my white button-up shirts, and I could see her black thong peeking out from underneath the shirt.

I adjusted my erection, trying to ignore the gorgeous woman on my couch, and made my way to the kitchen. I made my first cup of coffee and stood at the counter for a moment while the thoughts of the night before ran through my mind.

She groped me. Right in the middle of the theater. With Sabrina just a few feet away. What was she thinking? And what did she mean by 'later'? She must have just been teasing me. A playful sister-in-law joke, that had to be it.

Just as I had come to this conclusion, I felt a hand on my shoulder. Surprised, I spun around and came face-to-face with Maddie.

Her skin was still flawless and her long, flowing blonde hair was perfect even though she had just woken up. My button-up shirt was, in fact, not buttoned up at all. It was hanging open and loose over her massive orbs. Her panties just covered her obviously shaven mound, and the shirt showed off her round breasts while still covering her nipples. Her lips were so full and supple. This close up, I could almost taste them.

She brushed her hair from her face and leaned in close to me. My heart pounded in my chest as her breasts pressed against me. I realized that she had reached past me to grab a coffee cup, and she gave me a playful grin as she turned around to fill her mug.

"Want some?"

My heart jumped up into my throat at the double entendre, and I stuttered without a clear answer in my mind.

"I, um. But..."

Sweat built on my brow, and I saw that she was holding the full pot of coffee in one hand and an empty mug in the other.

"Um-oh! Coffee...sure, yeah. You meant coffee. Heh."

I wiped the beads of sweat from my forehead and nodded at her. She looked at me for what seemed like an hour and then finally put the coffee pot down on the counter. She took a step toward me and soon she was almost pressed right against me.

"Actually, I wasn't talking about the coffee."

Her voice was melodic, and she ran one long fingernail over my chest, teasing and tantalizing me. She gave off a heat that I had never felt before - or seen on an 18-year-old.

She looked up at me with her sensual eyes and bit her lip seductively as she trailed a winding line down my chest with her finger.

"What, uh, what are you -gulp- doing?"

I realized I was whispering the words and looking down at her young body as I did. Her curves were phenomenal and her skin was pale and creamy.

"I told you last night."

She looked around the room with a grin and a titter.

"And it sure seems like 'later' to me."

She leaned in to kiss me, and I put my hands out to stop her. I grabbed her shoulders and leaned back over the counter to escape her soft lips, as strange as it felt.

"Woah woah! I mean, I'm your sister's boyfriend," I protested. "We can't do this. Besides, I'm like a decade older than you."

I held her at arm's length, and my shirt was dangling over her body exposing a bit more of her breasts. She giggled and rested her hands on my wrists, guiding them down her arms and to her waist. My body was shaking and my hands trembled as I felt the subtle curves of her hips. I looked her up and down and she kept her hands on mine.

"Don't worry. I like older men. They're more..experienced."

She tittered again and slid my hands back until I was cupping her supple backside.

"Besides, I hear you really know what you're doing."

She pulled herself close to me, grinding her pelvis against my hardening cock. Her body was warm and smooth against me, and for a moment I gave in to the temptation and squeezed her tender cheeks, pulling her against me and enjoying the feel of her firm young tits as they pressed against me.

I shook my head in a moment of realization and pushed her away again.

"Fuck, no, that is so not ok, Madd. I'm with Sabrina," I stammered. "We can't fuck her over like this. It's just not right."

I walked away and made my way down the hall to my bedroom. I needed a moment to relieve myself after the temptation of her body being held against mine. I closed the door and laid down on my bed, I pulled my flannel pajama pants down around my knees and freed my erection.

I knew that if I was going to resist that perfect young body and her forcefulness I would need to release. I grasped my shaft with my right hand and laid back with my eyes closed. I tried to picture Sabrina's beautiful face, but all I kept seeing was the image of Maddie standing in the kitchen in my shirt with her tiny panties just begging to be torn off. I figured, for this moment, maybe imagining her wasn't so bad. I could fantasize just this once and get myself off knowing it would help me stay faithful to my lovely girlfriend.

I imagined Maddie's silky body popping out of my shirt and her lips pressing against my own. I squeezed my long, throbbing member and the picture of her in my mind made my tip gush. The fantasy was so strong I felt I could almost smell her sweet, strawberry scent.

I opened my eyes to see that it wasn't just a memory that filled my nostrils and my mind. Maddie was standing next to the bed and leaning over me with a sly smirk. I jumped in surprise and tried to protest.

"Wh-what the fuck Maddie! This is not cool!"

I tried to jump off the bed but my pants around my knees prevented me from moving much. As I tried to reach down to pull them up, Maddie had other things in mind. She threw her leg over me and straddled my bare cock. I tried to push her off of me gently but every single movement I made caused my pulsing boner to rub against her smooth silky panties.

I let out a subtle moan and lay back with my hands held up over my head as if to suggest I was not responsible or participating in what was happening. Maddie just chuckled and ran her hands down my body until her hands slid up her own thighs. She slowly and playfully lowered my shirt over her shoulders and let it drop behind her.

Finally, her breasts were completely exposed, and I was just inches from tasting her supple flesh.

Those 18-year-old tits were beyond perfect. I just stared up at her body, paralyzed by her perfection and her eagerness.

"Don't worry about Sabrina," she said, as if reading my mind. "She won't be home for hours. Mmm, this is just going to be our little secret."

Her eyes bored into me as she slid down my body, her panties smooth as they rubbed over my erection. I let out a nervous groan, and my mind rushed to decide how to handle the situation. It wasn't long before Maddie had positioned herself between my legs and somewhere deep down inside me, I knew I had already given in.

Her breasts hung from her body, her golden hair falling over her face as she leaned in between my legs. Her eyes never left mine as her lips finally made contact with the base of my cock.

"I, oh God. Madd, we shouldn't - ooh fuck." I moaned.

Her lips were so full and pouty, grazing my balls and traveling slowly up my shaft with gentle, tender kisses. My dick was trembling, throbbing, and leaking precum as her mouth made its way all the way up. Her tongue darted out of her mouth and licked up the delicate curves of my rod. She lapped up my precum as she reached the head and swirled her tongue around the tip of my cock.

I couldn't stand the thought of betraying Sabrina, but this beautiful mouth teasing my dick was like something out of a porno. My entire body seized up and every muscle tensed. I couldn't move or speak. I tried to resist, to push her away, to make her stop. But, there was nothing in that moment that could force me to stop what was happening. I would never have betrayed Sabrina, but my mind and were given over to pure lust

Maddie seemed to have had enough teasing, and now she was determined to make my cock her own. She opened her pretty mouth wide and took the entire length of my member so deep. I felt my swollen tip graze the back of her throat as she closed her lips over the base. She started to suck and bob up and down, her tits swaying back and forth, and her pretty face blocked by her hair. I reached down and swept her hair out of her face and looked down at her sucking on my long, pulsing rod.

As guilty as it made me feel to think it, Maddie was giving me the best blowjob I had ever experienced. She let my cock fall from her mouth, her saliva dripping down the shaft and her smile torturing me and making me want more. Her hands crawled up my inner thigh, and she cupped my balls. She groped me, playing with my sack and stroking my slippery shaft. My dick bobbed back and forth as she leaned in and carefully sucked on my balls while playing with the long tool that twitched under her warm touch.

Everything she did felt like it was the first time I had ever been touched. Her spit dripped from my tip, and she licked up the shaft again and deep throated me like a porn star.

The sweat was beading on my forehead as I felt my balls tighten and contract. She sucked hard on me, her throat opening to receive my head and her eyes starting to water as she took me so far that she couldn't breath. She dragged her fingernails over my stomach and down between my thighs, teasing my balls.

I could feel her tongue sliding around my length even as her mouth enveloped me. I held her hair out of her face and even began to thrust up a bit into her mouth. I felt so wrong, so dirty. I knew that what I was doing was bad, betraying my girlfriend and getting a phenomenal blowjob from her barely legal sister. What was I doing? I should stop this, I thought. There's still time to end what was happening and save my relationship.

"Maddie, oooh fuck" I groaned. "We...we can't keep doing this. We need to stop right now."

I squirmed underneath her and started to gently suggest she dismount, my hand on her shoulder carefully pushing her away. She wasn't giving in to my suggestion, she kept lowering her head down farther on my cock.

Her mouth felt like heaven, but I knew how wrong it was if I let her bring me to climax, especially in the bed I shared with my girlfriend. I continued to decline the pleasure that Maddie was offering, and I became more forceful.

"Madd! Stop! Dammit, that that's enough" I shouted. "If we stop this now we can just pretend nothing happened."

I tried to sit up on the bed and pull my cock from her mouth. Maddie did something in that moment that I couldn't have prepared for. She slid up my body and in one quick, smooth motion she pulled her moist panties to the side and my cock slipped right between her wet pussy lips.

I froze. I didn't enter her, but her lips were wrapped around my cock and sliding back and forth. Her warm, wet cunt felt like nothing I could have imagined. Smooth, soft. Her scent surrounded me, and she pressed her mouth to mine. She leaned in with a deep, seductive kiss and began to grind back and forth on my stiff mass.

"Don't fight it." She moaned into my mouth. "Let it go."

Her tongue explored my mouth, and then she pulled away and humped my shaft as she held my face against her ample chest. I completely let go of everything and took her nipple into my mouth as she rode me. Her damp labia slid up and down over my member, rubbing against the tip, and I felt her delicious juices dripping down my balls.

Everything got dark as I buried my face in her tits and wrapped my arms around her waist. I pulled her close and thrust up against her swollen clit, fucking her pussy lips until she got exactly what she wanted.

"Ooh, fuck! Maddie!" I screamed. "I'm cumming!"

I let it all go. My cum spurted past her pussy and drenched my chest and stomach. I released all over myself with the help of her tight young body, and she giggled at my weakness. My muscles ached as I convulsed under her warmth. My eyes rolled back as a wave of ecstasy crashed over me and the very thought of how wrong this all was made my orgasm so intense I couldn't believe it.

"Mmm, now imagine how that will feel later when you're nice and deep in my tight little cunnie," she said, almost like she was taunting me.

"Maddie." I took a deep breath and tried to compose myself. "This can't happen again. We didn't have sex or anything, so I think we should just forget all of this happened."

"Mmm, think you can resist me? Didn't seem that determined today," she said and laughed softly. "Besides, we are going to be spending a lot of time together this week."

Maddie pulled my shirt back over her shoulders, dismounted me and stood next to the bed.

I looked down at my cum covered torso, Maddie's juices all over my cock and balls, and I knew that if I was left alone with her, I would never be able to stop myself from enjoying her perfect young body again.

"By the way," Maddie turned back toward me as she leaned against the door frame. "Better check your phone."

My eyes widened, and I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed my phone to see that I had a voicemail from Sabrina.

"Put it on speaker," Maddie said.

Sabrina's happy voice came over the phone.

"Hey sweetie! So they extended that trip out west, and the guy who was out there couldn't stay. I'm on my way home to grab a quick suitcase, and they're flying me out tonight! Hope you will be ok entertaining Maddie for the week while I'm gone. I'm sure you guys will find something fun to do without me. See you soon, love you!"

I looked up at a grinning Maddie.

"Told you we were going to be spending a lot of time together this week. You might want to get showered before Sabrina gets here," she said, sauntering back down the hallway.