Butterfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulls my pelvis forward, bringing me into her. Once the first inch is in, she stops, throwing her head back to sigh, "This is already better than fingers." Then she looks at me. "You can keep going from here, right?"

"Yeah. But isn't it supposed to hurt? You don't look like—"

"That's not how it works," she cuts me off. "Some people do get that, but sex isn't the only way for it to break. Mine broke a couple years ago with a tampon and I hardly even noticed."

"Oh. I guess that explains it. In that case—"

I push further into her, watching her face for any sign of discomfort, but all she gives me is a look that seems to beg for more. Soon, my entire length is inside her and she relaxes with a comfortable smile.

"Are you ready?" I check with her.

"Go," she nearly begs.

I pull back until the head is starting to come back out of her, then push quickly all the way back in. She howls beneath me. We're only starting, and she's enjoying this as loudly as her last two orgasms.

"More," she actually begs this time. "It feels so good. I want more."

I repeat the maneuver again and again, picking up speed as I get used to the movement. Within moments we're both breathing hard and she screams every few seconds as my length moves through her, with cute little whines in between.

Our eyes lock. "I love you," I pant as I press my face against hers for a deep kiss. Our tongues explore each other's mouths as she whines in pleasure at every thrust of my hips.

She wraps her arms around my back and I feel her fingernails digging into my skin as she pulls me into her warmth. I can feel the soft hills of her chest against me as I press myself into her body.

Our kiss breaks and I can see it in her eyes before she says it. "I'm almost there," she pants. "I want you to take me there again. I know you can. It feels so good I want so much more. I don't want it to stop, but I want to let it out so hard for you. I want to come undone—all over your long—" thrust— "hard—" thrust— "perfect—" thrust—

She didn't finish her sentence as she screamed in ultimate pleasure. Her body arched up into mine as warm liquid shot onto me. As she relaxed onto the bed, I could see the satisfaction in her eyes.

"Are you done?" I ask.

"You haven't finished yet," she replied as she put a hand on my cheek. "We're in this together. Go ahead and finish, and don't worry about pulling out. Even if I could get pregnant tonight, I wouldn't mind having your child."

"I think that's a discussion for another time," I say as I kiss her. Then I resume thrusting in and out of her even more eagerly than before. Soon I feel the moment rising inside me. I take one last look at her under me. Her eyes tell me she's still enjoying having me inside her. Her perfect lips are parted as she pants and sighs; they seem to beg for me to kiss them. Her soft, round breasts and smooth skin invite me to explore and her nipples stand upright. I can see myself moving in and out of her and the entire area around glistens with her fluids. And not far from there is a patch of hair that covers her tattoo, the literal mark that declares her—

"My butterfly." I kiss her as I begin to send my seed into her. Several jets shoot into her body before I feel the high receding and finally withdraw, rolling onto my side next to her. She rolls onto her side too, facing me.

"Your butterfly, huh? I like it. I'll have to come up with something for you."

"Don't worry about it. We've got plenty of time. In the meantime, you can just scream my name like before."

She smiles at me. It's that perfect smile that forces me to smile back at her. I lie down on my back and she cuddles up to me, resting her head on my chest. I put my arms around her to hold her close.

"Good night, butterfly."

12