All Comments on 'Buttfuck Buddies Ch. 03'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
crap, what a change

Wow, he jumps right into this without even a conversation with Ash. Cant even keep it in his pants long enough to have an adult conversation. Quite a bitch move on his part. For someone that has always been so empathetic and sensitive to the ones he cares about, this is a very callous and insensitive thing to do. To jump into this without even a conversation, it is like she is invisible and doesn't even matter.

Dude turned into an Ass Hat almost instantly.

The first 2 chapters were 5 stars for sure, this is a big step down.

For me, you have managed to make what was a great character into someone unlikable. Sorry.

Luvbug07Luvbug07almost 3 years ago

Nick is human and his getting with Tessa almost immediately is a testament to his feelings for Tessa. He can talk to Ash when she wakes up. I'm surprised Tessa's screaming, moaning and groaning didn't wake her up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don’t know who helped edit this chapter compared to the first two, but this sucked. 40 words in one sentence to describe his balls, his dick, her pussy, her ass, and her mouth. Way way way too many descriptive words in every sentence. I ended up skipping dozens of paragraphs. There were so many adjectives and adverbs that were so unnecessary, it was so distracting. I got to page 4 and 5 and couldn’t stand it anymore. I had to stop and just come here to the end to make this comment. I do not understand why there had to be 10 times the descriptive words in this chapter than the first couple.

pdminister20pdminister20about 2 years ago

The content of the story is good, but it is way too descriptive. Too many adjectives, it makes the reading boring.

zzlazzzzlazzabout 2 years ago

An amazing literary feat, so many words for one sex session.

Very verbose, but still exciting.

And the anal only sex of course, something that must be promoted.

unclebeardyunclebeardyalmost 2 years ago

I agree with many of the other comments: too verbose and repetitive

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Another great chapter in this epic anal saga and if it is verbose and descriptive what else would you expect from a nerd, right? If I were blessed with his 'equipment' and stamina and three enthralled beautiful women I might think that way too. I definitely look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and.

P_AndererP_Andererabout 1 year ago

Way too many superlatives and adjectives for my liking. Shame is, there is a good story lurking behind there. It's all just frantically over-told and exagerrated, which makes you skip past the endless sentences decribing the same thing, over and over.

Get an editor and listen to their advice!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES