All Comments on 'Buttfuck Buddies Ch. 04'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Amazing how much sex, and the variety of descriptions, you manage to cram into one story!

A ZenZerker story is one I can always count on to bust a nut to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful story

My only complaint is that now I have to wait for the next one! One of my favorite authors, and always a fantastic read!

Ricky17Ricky17about 3 years ago

I was appalled by the length of this tale fueled by the Author's obsession with describing in minute detail every

single sex act in twice the reading time than would have taken to perform same. Thus preventing the direction and development of the story being made when the need for it was so desperate at times. I think that there will

be a lot of readers who fail to reach the end. Unfortunately I wasn't one of them. Potentially a good story which became a train-wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great anal sex stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We need a chapter 5!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it!!! Even Will the best chapter come out??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The language is fluent but sometimes almost comically over the top. That will be some people's thing and not others but it happened to catch me in the right mood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please let there be a 5th chapter. This is too good to end here.

kinkerskinkersover 1 year ago

These are great chapters. Left with the promise of 'To be continued...', but I can't find any more. I'd love to read a/more chapters.

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

I enjoyed this series, except for the part where you leave it hanging. Maybe spend a little less time on the mind numbing repetition of explicitly detailing every anal encounter. I get that butt stuff is your thing, but I found myself skipping over multiple pages of explicit detail that gets regurgitated ad nauseum, just to find the tidbits of story and character evolution. Sadly, in this series there is no significant evolution and story development is excruciating slow. Repetitive butt scenes get old pretty quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any chance of continuing this one? You ended it quite a while ago with a "To be continued" but then started other multi-chapter stories instead.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I have to agree with this comment " I enjoyed this series, except for the part where you leave it hanging. Maybe spend a little less time on the mind numbing repetition of explicitly detailing every anal encounter. I get that butt stuff is your thing, but I found myself skipping over multiple pages of explicit detail that gets regurgitated ad nauseum, just to find the tidbits of story and character evolution. Sadly, in this series there is no significant evolution and story development is excruciating slow. Repetitive butt scenes get old pretty quickly"

I also have to say that the characters personality traits and closeness established before the return of the old GF didn't work with the behaviors afterwards, Nick being so disrespectful and disregarding of Ashly in particular but also of Mia in regards to totally kicking them to the curb so to speak without any thought to a conversation after the first night with Tess ... based on the buildup of Nick's personality, that was utterly rediculous

Now here we are and I feel like I wasted my time reading this because you wrote yourself into a knot and can't seem to write your way out of it ... bear down on it dude FINISH THE JOB!

resolve the plot twists and write a " story " that isn't predominantly predicated on the baser oft repeated details of anal couplings ad nauseum

I think you have the capability to write both a resolution as well as a deeper emotional and character driven plot to wrap this up ... Don't leave your readers feeling like they wasted their time ... which I seriously do

MangarMangar6 months ago

On the one hand, this series is great, but on the other hand, it quickly becomes boring. For one thing, the explicit descriptions of ass fucking are hot, but way too long-winded. Besides, I don't want to hear Nick fucking Tessa in the ass for the umpteenth time. It would be much more interesting if, for example, B. Tessa or Ashley, after doing a DP with a dildo, wants to have it with real cocks. Tessa, Mia and Ashley have a big anal gangbang in the swingers club. But like this, extremely boring.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Your sex scenes are way too long. Especially between the same characters, like Tess and Nick. It gets so boring I've started skipping all the sex scenes. You posted four quite long chapters, but barely moved the story along.

Also for Nick to have sex all over a shared apartment is particularly callous, disrespectful and uncaring towards his flatmate, especially considering her feelings about Nick, which he knows about. It's especially jarring considering you painted Nick as kind, sensitive and caring, where this behavior is anything but.

The bottom line is, if you spent just as much effort on characters and plot as you did on all the sex you'd have a pretty good series. Unfortunately, you didn't, so after a promising start the series drowned in endless buttsex.

frenchie71frenchie71about 1 month ago

How cool would a sexy cat fight followed by a make up 4some be?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES