Buttholing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You okay, Dad? You've been silent an awful long time... what are you up to over there? Haha.'

Steeling myself, I knew I had to put my foot down. My fingers got busy and composed a message back to her.

'Sabrina, this has to stop now. No more games. No more teasing. No more Buttholing. I did what you wanted. Now no more. No more from you or your friends. What you want to happen can't happen, and it won't happen. So just move on from this, and let's never talk about it again.'

I hit send, happy to have put my foot down. She responded quickly.

'Okay.'

What? Okay? That was it? After everything, that's all she said? After driving her own father crazy for days on end, it all ends like that. For some reason, I felt slightly disappointed. Then my phone pinged again.

'Well, Dad, I don't believe you. Literally everything you said is a lie. You love the teasing. You love these games. You love Buttholing! And you love me and all my slutty friends. A lot. And quite frankly, you want nothing more than to slide your big bare, cock into your own daughter's slut pussy. You want to feel your balls slamming against my ass. You want to betray Mom and fuck me and all my whore friends. And when you realize that, you know where to find me. Just know, tonight, there's gonna be five teenage sluts with a serious Daddy fetish moaning your name, whether you're with us or not.'

I sat back, panting slightly. That was more what I expected. And despite everything, despite putting my foot down, what she said sent another jolt through my groin. Then, my phone pinged one last time.

'XOXO'

I rolled my eyes and slid my phone away, my brain in turmoil.

This was over... right?

*************

1...67891011