Buttholing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That quality in her also shined when she was pursuing me. She would be very blunt about it, saying something like, "I think we should go out on a date," after we finished up working on an assignment together. At first, I begged off. Not that I didn't like her, or that she wasn't pretty. Quite that opposite, I did like her and she was very pretty. At that point, I had just gotten out of a long relationship, and I was not looking to get into another one so quickly.

But she insisted. She kept pestering me, needling me, but in a gentle way. When she'd help me with homework, she'd say, "I think you owe me a drink for that." Or, after a particularly exhausting class, she'd say, "We should go get dinner after all that." She kept bugging me for a date, and I honestly admired her persistence. She eventually wore me down. I gave in and took her out on a date, and the rest is history.

She still had that persistence. It never went away. In twenty years of marriage, I had gotten used to it. And because of that, I could tell when she was fixating on something, not letting it go. And she trusted me enough to know that when I told her that she was getting carried away, she believed me.

She was fixating on Buttholing. That much was obvious. She was fixating on the idea that Sabrina was guilty of this indecency, which she was, and she was not letting it go.

On one hand, this presented a way out. If she asked or demanded an answer from Sabrina about Buttholing, and she gave her the truth, then that could get Sabrina punished. It might put a stop to her and this wicked game she was playing on me. But, God forbid, if Charlotte got her hands on Sabrina's cell phone, she might see concrete proof that our daughter Buttholed me. I trusted my daughter enough to delete the evidence of this indecency so as to not blow up my spot, but it would be a huge risk nonetheless.

So, to protect myself in all this, I had to talk Charlotte down from the ledge. I had to convince her that she was fixating on something that wasn't true, even though I now knew it was. Sabrina was a Buttholing minx, but I had to keep her mother from looking around for evidence.

"Honey," I began. "We made a promise to Sabrina, and we need to keep it. We've built a relationship based on trust. So, if we pester her for more, or break into her phone, that trust is gone. Sabrina's a smart young lady. If we can't trust her, and if we start questioning every little thing, then our relationship erodes. We need to believe in her. Even if she makes her own mistakes, we need to trust that she won't let things get too far. Like I said, she's smart. We need to trust her."

Honestly, that's what I would have said even if Sabrina hadn't Buttholed me. But knowing what I know now made what I just said a lie. Sabrina was a smart girl, but she was willing to go a LOT farther than either of us could have ever imagined. I didn't know how to solve this problem yet, but getting Charlotte involved was not the answer. If she dug her heels into this, and started prying for answers, she would never let it go. I had to talk her down now, and figure out what to do on my own. That was my job. That was a father's job, to see and do things that were of most vital importance to his family, even if those things were very, uh... lewd or lascivious in nature.

Of course, this solution also kept up the possibility of me getting sent more Buttholing pictures. Charlotte's plan could put an end to it, but it could also blow up everything. I would just have to keep looking at pictures of these girls' buttholes until I figured out a solution. That wasn't my intent, honestly. But... it was the safest bet at this point. It was the only hope of somehow returning my life to the status quo.

"You're right," Charlotte relented. "Are you sure though? I mean, I want to trust her. But like I said, even smart girls make mistakes."

"I'm sure," I said, lying, and that was enough to quiet her reservations. I knew my wife, and I knew this solution was only temporary, but it silenced her objections for now. She turned away from me, putting her reading specs on the bedside table. And not long after, she was snoring.

Unfortunately for me, sleep wasn't coming so easily. All this talk of Buttholing had had its effect on me, making my cock as hard as concrete. All the images I had seen this day were flicking across my mind's eye. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I tried to get some rest, but my hard dick was keeping me bound to the realm of the conscious. Finally, knowing that I had a long day at work tomorrow, I got up, grabbed my phone, and angrily marched to the adjoining bathroom, locking the door behind me.

Okay, I had to get this whole thing out of my system now. Get all this weird energy out of me, indulge in it just this once and move on. Take some pleasure in it, and then forget about it. Move on and let things get back to normal. So, trying to be as quiet as possible, I flipped on the light switch, moved towards the toilet, and scooped my swollen cock from my pajama pants. Grabbing some lotion and greasing up my pole, I grabbed my phone in my other hand and got to work.

I knew this was fucked up, staring at pictures of my daughter's friends' buttholes and jacking off. But... I needed to get some sleep, and to do that, I needed to clear the sperm from my balls. These pictures were the impetus of all this, and it would probably get the job done fastest. Right?

I had never fantasized about my daughter's friends. I was not gonna be that type of father. While I could objectively admit that they were all very attractive, I was not gonna even let myself go down that road in the slightest. So, this was a bit of a new experience, and unfortunately, I guess, due to the forbidden-ness and rawness of what they were putting me through, it felt very, VERY good. Within a minute, my cock had gotten harder than it had ever been, and it was thanks to these wicked girls.

As I flicked through the pictures, I imagined these girls right in front of me, posing in the same way, exposing themselves for me, coaxing me into sin. Even if this was all some prank, if these photos were taken objectively, posed like this in front of me, it was clear these girls only wanted one thing. A rough, thorough fucking, my cock up their ass. Something lustful and raw, something I had never done. An act that only existed in my deepest, darkest fantasies. It was something I never truly expected from any woman, and it was something I'd never ask for. Charlotte had certainly never expressed anything resembling an interest in something like this. But these girls did. They wanted it, and they were asking me for it, weren't they? Yeah, they wanted it rough and nasty, and they thought I could get the job done. With the state I was in, I could do them all right now and satisfy this wicked hunger.

My mind flashed between them. Cecilia, Devon, Skye. I did my best to avoid thinking about Sabrina during all this, as that felt like a line I wasn't willing to cross. But it came with great difficulty. As I flipped between the Buttholing pictures on my phone, I would accidently scroll past her photo, and it would send a bolt of wicked lust through me, even more than the other girls. However, I did focus my fantasies on the other three.

Cecilia, bent over in front me, confidently waiting for me to step up behind her and give her what she needed. Wipe that smirk off her face and make her moan in pleasure. Devon, her luscious body exposed for me, my hands pawing at those big tits of hers while I railed her tight ass. Skye, her black skin coated with sweat after a track meet, bent over in front of me, taking it roughly, screaming out for more. A jolt of pleasure went down my spine.

I was getting close.

I closed my eyes as I felt my cock ready to fire, but as I was approaching my climax, my phone vibrated in my hand. Stopping with a jolt, breathing deep, my cock straining for release, my shaky fingers toyed with my phone, trying to quickly find what I'd been sent. And when the picture text finally loaded for me, my breath got caught in my throat.

It was Sabrina, my daughter. And she had sent me the most wicked picture I'd ever seen.

She was lying on her back on her bed, and she was completely naked. She had pulled up her legs, rolling back so her pussy and asshole were front and center in the photo. The puffy pink lips of her plump pussy were right there, exposed to me, her own father. And below that, showcased lewdly again for the camera, was her tight, naked asshole, nestled between her full, round ass-cheeks. The tight, clean, twisted hole consumed my vision, and without realizing it, I had resumed stroking my cock. But then I looked up, away from her butthole.

Unlike the first picture, in this one, she was facing the camera. So, with her being nude, I could see a lot of her exposed front. Her taut, firm belly. Her cute navel. But what I couldn't see, what she denied me, even after showing off so much else, were her breasts. Again, these girls, denying me the sight of their big boobs. Using one conspicuously placed arm draped lazily across her breasts, she covered her nipples, only raising two of her fingers to give a cute little wave to the camera. That being said, her boobs were so freaking big that I could still see a lot of luscious skin. The entire undersides of her large fleshy breasts were visible, the soft, ballooning flesh, and even golden tan. I could see the sides of her boobs, perfectly round and smooth, and the deep, mouth-watering crevasse in between. Plus, the way her arm and fingers pressed into the succulent flesh of her massive tits... wow. I know it was wrong to admire my own daughter's breasts, but when they were being presented like this to me... I couldn't look away. They were amazing.

And beyond the expense of her firm, mountainous breasts was her gorgeous face, her lips curled into a knowing, teasing smirk. Some of her smooth chestnut hair was obscuring part of her face, adding a hint of wickedness to her normally warm features. It was a smirk that made my dick pulse with delight.

It was, quite frankly, the hottest picture I had ever seen. Yeah, it was my daughter, but seeing her like this... it was so lewd. So filthy. So wrong. But so fucking hot. I had resumed stroking my dick, unable to stop myself in such a state. And then my phone vibrated again as I received a follow up text. Scrolling down, I read the message she sent.

'Hope this help gets the job done...'

My heart dropped. She knew what I was doing. She knew I was in the bathroom, jacking off to these filthy photos, and she sent along the filthiest photo yet, for the express sole purpose of getting me off. My daughter was trying her best to help me cum.

And God damn, did it work.

Cum exploded from the swollen tip of my sizable member at the sight of this text, a thick band of jizz flying out towards the toilet. It fired at rocket speed, followed by another, and another.

"Uhh!" I groaned, almost in pain, my body shuddering. My nuts flexed as jet after jet of cum fired out of me, some missing the toilet, but I was too far gone to care. I stroked my meat furiously as cum kept shooting out of me, by far the biggest orgasm of my life, thinking solely about my daughter. My cock was firing off like crazy. I had to brace myself against the wall to stay standing. I kept cumming and cumming until finally, the last stream of seed fired out of me, and my body shuddered as the waves of pleasure passed through me.

The tension in my limbs relaxed, and I fell to my knees, breathing deeply, recovering from the hardest I'd ever cum. My body was coated with a sheen of sweat from exertion. I looked forward and noted the mess I'd made. Most of the fucking liter of cum I'd just fired off had landed in the bowl, but a lot of it landed on the seat and on the floor. I glanced down at my phone, still clutched in my hand. And there, on my phone, was that picture of my daughter, looking up at me, smirking.

What the hell was going on?

*************

For about five minutes the next morning, the five minutes after I had woken up, I didn't recall what had taken place the night before. I didn't recall having my daughter send yet another Buttholing picture to me as I was jacking off in the bathroom. I didn't remember having the biggest orgasm of my life because of it. And for that five minutes, everything was cool. Everything was content. I was at peace.

Charlotte was always the early riser during the week, getting the coffee going and her morning stuff done first. Sabrina would get up second, and I'd be up last, since I didn't need to do as much in the morning to get ready for my day, unlike the ladies I live with.

I was still groggy as I walked down the hall towards the stairs, wanting to grab a cup of coffee before hopping in the shower. As I headed down the hall, Sabrina poked her head out of her room.

"Hey Dad, pink or black?" she asked.

"What?" I asked, rubbing the sleep out of eyes.

"Pink or black?" she asked again, slightly impatient, as if that clarified things. Not at a point in the morning to think about things, I just blurted out a response.

"Pink." I said, causing her to smile.

"Okay. Thanks!" she said, shutting the door. Not thinking twice about it, I continued on with my morning. It was only when I entered the bathroom about fifteen minutes later that all the memories of the night before came flooding back. You know, blasting off a huge load thanks to my daughter, that whole thing. So, by the time I went back downstairs to eat breakfast, I was back to being the tensed bundle of nerves I was the day prior. I could barely look up at my wife, due to the guilt I was feeling. Part of me wondered if it was best to come clean to Charlotte, to tell her what was happening, but there was no real way to do that without looking complicit. So, I knew I couldn't do that. I just had to figure out how to get through this on my own. I kept my head down, lost in my own thoughts.

I looked up when Sabrina entered the room.

As usual, she looked very pretty, wearing a slim pair of light pants and a yellow top. Each of these garments were flattering to her great body without going overboard. But after the events of the last day or so, my eyes immediately went to her ass. The material clung to round, perky cheeks very well, and as she moved with her back to me, they jiggled almost hypnotically. This whole thing would be a lot easier if my daughter didn't have such a fantastic ass. I looked away when she spun around, and only looked up at her when she sat next to me at the table.

"Hey!" she said with a knowing grin, like the cat that ate the canary. If there was any doubt about whether she knew what I had done the previous night, that smile answered it. She was so pleased with herself that she had gotten her own father to cum thinking about her. But despite this pride, she didn't say a word about it. She sat next to me quietly, eating her cereal, messing with her phone. I glanced over at her as she sat there. I watched her for a moment as she was absorbed by her phone. I noticed the way she shimmied side-to-side in her seat every so often, and I noticed how that motion made her large breasts jiggle ever so slightly. I let my eyes drift to the tasteful hint of cleavage exposed by her yellow top. The smooth, deep crevasse of flesh between her large orbs. It looked so...

Uh, no. Stop! What am I doing? First, I cum for her, now, I'm ogling her like a teenager that can't control himself!? This Buttholing stuff has really done a number on me. Clearly, my efforts of expunging it from my system were not effective.

I only looked at my daughter again when she sat up and took care of her bowl. My mind flashed to earlier in the morning, when she had asked 'Pink or Black'. I guess I figured she was talking about what color outfit she'd wear, but I didn't see any pink on her. And that's when she bent over the sink, causing her top to lift from her waist, exposing her back and, rising from underneath her jeans, a tiny little pink thong. I gulped and looked away, now armed with the knowledge that I had helped my daughter pick the color of her underwear.

Just lovely.

************

The next few days were pure torture. Now that they had been unleashed, they were relentless. I had to sit through work every day with my phone seemingly constantly pinging with new Buttholing pictures.

I'd be prepping for a meeting and then, boom... Cecilia would send me a picture of her posing in front of a mirror, dressed only in a red lace bra and thong, her full, round ass facing the camera, with her reaching back with one hand to expose the full crevasse of her ass-crack, her asshole barely covered by the tiny string of her thong. Up top, her red bra covered her, and from behind all I could see was the side of her boobs, with red lace molded to the soft round flesh.

I'd be on the phone with a customer, and bam... I'd be sent a picture of Skye bent over, her round, firm black ass taking up the entire screen, with her nimble fingers gripping her ass-cheeks, pulling them apart, exposing her asshole to me, again.

There was the time I was chatting with some coworkers when my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled out my phone and stared at it as the conversation went on around me. Luckily, I had a bunch of younger coworkers, so staring at your phone while talking wasn't so unusual. So, as they all talked around, I pulled up a picture of Devon's ass. She was posed with straight legs while wearing high heels, naked, reaching back to peel apart her ass and show the goods to me again. She looked back at the camera from her bent over position, her hair grazing the floor, and her massive hanging tits nearly doing the same, they were so big. But again, she resisted the urge to show me her fully bared chest. Dammit!

Then there was the time I was trying to get some work done at my desk when Sabrina sent me a new picture, with her bent over in a toilet stall, jeans pulled down just below her ass, giving me a perfect view of her juicy ass, bisected by the tiny pink thong I had unwittingly picked out for her. At the same time, she was reaching back and peeling the cheeks apart, the tiny pink string between them the only thing preventing me a complete view of her tight asshole.

Day after day, these girls would taunt, tempt and tease me with these obscene pictures. I still wasn't any closer to understanding why they were doing this. The only thing that seemed to make sense was to take this at face-value. These girls were doing this because they desired me, for some reason. I don't know why. I mean, I do all right. I keep in shape, and age hadn't gotten to me fully. But, why would they come after me when they could go after a guy their own age? Who knows? I mean, clearly, there was some Daddy issues at play here, considering my daughter seemed to be leading the charge, so maybe me being an older man appealed to them. For whatever reason it was, they were relentless in their pursuit of me.

Day after day, picture after picture, butthole after butthole. My phone was soon loaded up with pictures of these girls' assholes. I didn't understand why I didn't just delete them as soon as I got them, but I just couldn't. It probably had to do with the fact that every single one of these pictures made me hard as a fucking brick.

The truth was, I was starting to get the appeal of Buttholing. I mean, if these girls had simply sent me flirty, cute pictures of them in skimpy clothing, it would have been easy to dismiss them. But instead, they sent me pictures of their buttholes, images so shocking and raw. Images that had been burned into my brain permanently. In twenty years, I would still remember exactly what these girls' buttholes looked like. When I eventually walked my daughter down the aisle, I could only hope I could forget about the crazy week where she kept sending me pictures of her delectable asshole.

1...45678...11