Button Button Who's Got the Button

Story Info
Sharing the remote with a friend.
3k words
3.86
23.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following story contains explicit content and is intended for mature audiences and open-minded people only. Reader discretion is advised. This work of fiction includes themes of sexuality, romance, and adult situations. It may contain scenes of explicit language, graphic depictions of sexual acts, situations of cheating and polyamory, and other content suitable only for those over the legal age of consent in their jurisdiction.

All characters depicted in this story are consenting or willing adults and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real persons, living or dead, or both is purely coincidental.

By continuing to read this story, you acknowledge that you are of legal age to access adult content in your area and that you understand the nature of the content provided. The author assumes no responsibility for any actions taken by readers as a result of the content of this story. Further, the author accepts no responsibility if you are offended by what you have read.

If you are not comfortable with or legally allowed to access explicit adult content, please discontinue reading now.

***********************************************************************************************

The first erotic story I've made public. Be gentle readers.

***********************************************************************************************

Susie and I have been married for 15 years this year and our sex life is better than ever. Susie is so much more comfortable with her body and herself. That confidence alone gets me going sometimes. We always liked to share fantasies, but lately Susie's been into acting some of them out. And that has been incredible.

Last week she told me she was ready to explore our fantasy of having another man watch us having sex, but she didn't want to see the guy, she just wants to know he's there. She wants to hear his heavy breathing and his excitement. Like if she could hear him breathing or making noises in the bushes, or if there was a peep hole in their camper. We got all hot and heavy talking about how we could do it and ended up having sex again that night.

I was surprised when an opportunity to make her fantasy come true fell into my lap just a few days later. We were getting ready to have a little early evening Saturday play time with the new remote-control vibe I bought her. It was a magnetic panty remote control clit vibe. I wanted to test it out at the cookout today, but she wasn't into that. I had brought it along just in case and asked her again when we got there, but her answer was still 'no.' As we were about to get out of the car, she told me what I could do is tie her up and blindfold her and try it at home tonight. Well with that image in my mind, we had to stay in the car for a few minutes until the bulge in my pants subsided. Anything to do with my Susie being tied up and teased and fucked got me crazy. Each time she lets me tie her up, I'm rock hard by the time I finish tying her to the bed.

During the car ride home, we talked about other ways we could play with the vibe. I work from home sometimes and said I'd love to put the vibe on her and buzz her throughout the day while I was working, so she'd want me pretty badly by the end of the day. We talked about me having the remote while I was working in the garage -- something about me being in a different location than her and controlling what the vibe did to her clit was getting both of us excited.

She saw that and reached over to rub my erection. She suggested we do some of that tonight. I could tie her up and test the remote at different areas of the house inside and outside so we'd know the range and she wouldn't know where I was.

We got home from the cookout and showered. She grabbed the panty vibe from the bureau and hung her robe on the hook on the back of the door. I bent down and kissed her gorgeous ass. Suzie has curves in all the right places, which I love, but her ass drives me wild. We kissed and I cupped her ass in my hands and pulled her to me. She pulled away quickly and told me to not get distracted and to get busy and tie her up. I gently pushed her down on the bed and put my hand between her legs and massaged her pussy, pushing my flat hand in slow circles on her pussy. She loved that and bore down on my hand as I felt her pussy lips grow larger. She got very wet very fast.

I asked her to put the vibe on before I tied her up. I put on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt.

She nestled the vibe in her folds and put the panties on and attached the magnet. I asked if we could see if it works and pressed the on/off button and then pressed the other button. She arched her neck and spread her legs. I turned it off.

"Oh, it works," she said. "Tie me up, I don't want to wait any longer."

I told her she didn't have to wait, and I turned the vibe back on again to level "2." She hardly paid attention to me as I put the blindfold on her and tied her wrists to either side of her and to the bedframe, then tied each ankle, giving her enough room to bend her knees a little bit, but not enough to put her legs together. I put the vibe back to level "1" and started going downstairs. As I started down the stairs, I clicked twice to put it up to level "3" and heard Susie gasp, then moan.

"Sean this is fucking amazing!"

As I got to my office, my phone buzzed. It was my friend Bob. He said he was in the neighborhood and wanted to come by to pick up the rototiller I said he could borrow. Bob lives about 45 minutes away and I didn't want to put him off. But Susie and I definitely had other plans. I texted him back.

"Where are you?"

"Less than five minutes away."

I figured I wanted to test the remote out in the garage anyway so I could go out there and wait for Bob, give him the rototiller, and get back in the house in just a few minutes. Susie's moans were getting louder, so I turned the vibe back down to "1" put it in his pocket and went out to the garage.

Bob got there in less time than he said. I had already pulled the rototiller out of the garage.

"Hey, thanks for helping me out, buddy," Bob said as he got out of his truck.

"Sure thing, no problem. I'll help you lift it into the bed."

We got it into the truck bed, and I helped Bob secure it with straps. I leaned against the truck body to grab the strap and must have pressed on the remote in my pocket. A loud moan echoed from the side window of the house.

"Is that Susie?" Bob said. "Is she ok?"

I reached into my pocket, took out the remote, aimed it at the window, and pressed it a couple of times to lower the strength of the vibe. She must be pretty worked up because we could still hear her.

"What's that? Tv on too loud in the bedroom? Is Susie sick or something?"

It was that moment when I saw two paths in front of me; I could tell Bob that Susie wasn't feeling well, say I needed to get back in the house or...and as I thought it, I could feel myself getting hard...I could tell him it's a vibe and show him how it works. And Susie was already blindfolded. And here was a guy, not some random stranger, but a guy I know and trust. My cock was getting stiffer by the second.

"She's more than okay. We were playing with a new toy if you know what I mean." I pressed the button on the remote three times and we could hear Susie's cries, "Oh, Oh, Oh." I turned if off for a few seconds.

"Sean? Where are you? Are you outside the door?" Susie panted. "I'm getting cl...aaaahhhh."

"What's that one of those remote vibes?" Bob whispered.

Sometimes Bob isn't the fastest dog on the track.

"Yeah, it sits on her clit."

"Hey Honey," I called up to the window. "I thought I heard something outside. But all's clear. I'm coming back now. Let's get you ready for me, okay?"

I pressed the button again up level "4."

"Ah Ah Ah...eeeee -- ...I...I...oh gawd."

Then I turned the remote off for a few seconds then back on at the slowest vibration. We could hear Susie moaning and panting. We moved closer to that window to hear her.

My dick was rock hard and all I could think about was plunging it into my wife's wet, swollen pussy. But I was also getting off having my buddy right next to me experiencing my sexy wife. By the looks of the front of Bob's khakis, he was enjoying it too.

"Want to give it a try?" I whispered.

I walked away from the window and Bob followed. It was dusk.

"Naw, I should get going. You go in and be with your wife." Bob said quietly, but without conviction.

I turned the toy off and held out the remote to Bob "Just once -- give it a try. It's a pretty powerful feeling, controlling her pleasure. Have you ever done it before?"

"Naw... I don't know." Bob looked like he was going to reach for the remote that I held out to him then stopped. "What if Susie found out?"

Susie's voice came from the window. "Sean, are you still out there? I need you. I need to fuck you now."

I knew my wife and she usually said that when she was near orgasm. I learned that I could make her come one or two times, then fuck her and make her come again. I wanted Bob to use the remote right now.

"I'm coming right in, just wanted to tease you a little before I ravish you sweetheart."

I lowered my voice. "Neither of us is going to tell her, right? Let's swear on our friendship that we'll never say a word about tonight to Susie or anyone else. How safe is that?" The thought of Bob playing with the remote was making me very excited. I had an idea. But first I needed to get Bob to do it at least once.

"It's getting dark so you can't see the buttons. Let's go closer to the house." They walked toward the house. Here the top button is the on/off, don't touch that. The bottom button is the levels. It has five speed on each one." I turned it on and handed it to him.

Bob tentatively held out his hand. I could hear him breathing. He looked down at the remote and up at the window, then I saw him press the remote a couple of times. I figured Susie's pussy was probably swollen and dripping with her desire by now.

"Gawd I need your cock. I need more, more I...!" Susie yelled in between moaning. "More!"

I saw Bob fiddling with the buttons and Susie started grunting short guttural sounds. I knew that meant one thing; she was going to come. I looked at Bob who stood transfixed under the window listening to Susie, one hand on the remote and one hand rubbing his cock through his pants -- just like I was. We were both breathing pretty heavy now.

"Oh God, Oh God, I'm gonna, I'm gonna, oh God don't stop it. Don't stop it. More! More!"

Bob stabbed at the buttons. His gaze was transfixed on the window. Susie was grunting and groaning.

"Yes, yes, like that. Like that -- ohhh gawd.... I can't, I can't.... Oh gawd...."

I had never heard my wife go past that stage without coming. I grabbed Bob's arm and pulled him toward the house as I grabbed the remote out of his hand and turned off the vibe.

"Come with me. You want to see her -- I know you do. I want you to see my fucking hot wife. As we went up the front stairs I talked fast, "This is one of Susie's fantasies and you can help it come true. She wants a guy to watch us fuck, but she doesn't want to see him, just hear him breathing and getting excited. She won't see you. She's blindfolded. I want you to stand next to the bed so she can hear you. But I want you to make noises like you're enjoying what you're seeing? Okay?"

"Susie's okay with this?' I asked. "You're sure?" We entered the house.

I whispered to Bob. "You'll see how okay in a second. But when I give you the signal to leave then vamoose."

I unzipped my pants as we walked down the hall to the bedroom. I had to get my cock out of my pants. We entered the bedroom. One look at my wife spreadeagled on the bed, with sopping panties, her hips¬¬¬ bucking and grinding, and I couldn't wait to get my stiff cock inside her. She panted and grunted. In 15 years, I'd never seen her like this. She was wet under her ass -- she must have come already at least once. Her pussy was so swollen and open, and her clit was about five times larger -- so swollen. Her face and chest were flushed, and her nipples were sharp points. She bucked and grunted and bucked and grunted.

"More more more -- ah ah ah -- fuck me -- yeah -- fuck me"

"I'm here baby and I'm going to fuck you. My big cock is here and I'm going to fuck the living daylights out of you."

"Now," she panted.

Bob was already next to the bed, and I guess he followed my example and had his cock out his pants. Bob was breathing heavily. I was breathing heavily. I didn't know if Susie could hear him or thought it was me, or if she was lost in her orgasmic haze.

I didn't have to wonder long because as I was untying Susie's ankles so I could put my cock in her, Bob moaned and breathed even heavier. I looked over and he was just staring at Susie with his mouth open, rubbing his cock. I heard Suze hold her breath.

"Sean?"

I must have put the remote down on the bed and Bob saw it and picked it up and pressed it.

"Sean? Ah....ah....ah...."

I reached for Bob's hand and made a waving motion at him. Then I made a "turn it off" dial motion. He must have pressed the right button because her hips stopped bucking. Then she ground her hips into the bed and groaned one long deep groan and her hips started bucking again and she was squirting everywhere and yelling. I love watching my wife come.

I lay on the bed next to my wife and kissed her. "Oh, baby that was incredible. I'm here. I've got you. Was the toy too much baby?"

"No, the toy...great..." Her hips made little involuntary bucks as she talked. "Makes me want to fuck everything. Fuck me."

She loved to use the word fuck. Especially when we were fucking.

"Are you sure? You've been pummeled by the toy. Let's get it off you and see how you feel." I gently pulled the toy away from her body. "Baby, your pussy looks amazing."

Bob groaned and Susie moaned and started panting again, flopping her knees out to the side and opening her pussy.

I climbed in between her legs and put her ankles on my shoulders. Her pussy was glorious. Wet, swollen, waiting to be fucked. I slid my cock into her and pushed it all the way in slowly. Then I pumped it in and out slowly. I was lost in what I was doing, then I looked up and saw Bob rubbing his cock on Suzie's restrained hand. I watched her wrap her fingers around his cock, and he held his cock, guiding it, fucking her hand. Bob started grunting like he was going to come.

When she heard Bob, Suzie went wild. She groaned. She threw her head back and pumped her hips wildly. I tried to hold on to her as I jackhammered my cock in her. I knew she loved to feel my balls smack her as I fucked her. She was moaning and writhing in ecstasy. I felt my cock stiffen and I pulled out of her, squirting cum all over her. At the same time Bob had taken his cock back in his hand and shot cum all over the bed and my wife.

She yelled, "Sean, oh fuck. Oh...ahh... oh...fuck oh gawd!"

I moved from under her and put her legs down. She was grinding her ass into the bed. I held her hips, bent down and lapped at her clit very gently. Then she came hard squirting and bucking. Her whole body bucked and shook again and again. I was afraid she'd hurt herself, so I untied one wrist and lay next to her to hold her because I had never seen anything like this. It looked like she was having multiple orgasms, her body was spasming and jerking.

She was making sounds that were coming from somewhere deep inside of her.

It was the sexiest, hottest thing I'd ever experienced. I gave Bob the vamoose signal. He looked a bit dazed as he pulled up his pants and left the room.

Suzie was having multiple aftershocks from her multiple orgasms. I held onto her and stroked her gently. I took off her blindfold and straddled her belly and untied her other wrist. Then I lay down beside her again. We kissed and she acted like she was very drunk, giggling and smiling. Every once in a while her hips would jerk involuntarily.

"Wow," she said.

"Wow indeed. That might be a fantasy worth repeating sometime?"

"Tomorrow?" she said.