Buy My Body

Story Info
What if you could own shares in other kinds of assets?
5.6k words
4.39
16.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nefarium
Nefarium
1,025 Followers

Sometimes it felt like the whole world was conspiring to encourage her. At the gym, she would overhear a trainer talking about investing in their bodies. Some guy she hooked up with called her a "hot commodity". That nagging idea in her head swelled, but never blossomed until she lost her job, and it became harder to tell the makings of genius from stupidity. Finances were getting a bit too close for comfort, and what little stocks and shares she owned weren't going well, and so late one evening she dug out her prototype website and played with the code until the sun came up. When she was just approaching sober, and the idea still felt like a good one, she went for it. It took Sasha a while to pick a good domain name, but she took her time with it, published it and then publicised it through a bunch of social media posts, then went to bed.

To start, it was just her tits. She listed them as assets with an estimated value, offering a number of shares users could invest in, whilst retaining a 20% share for herself. In return, shareholders would have voting rights and obtain a share of the profits from her live shows. She posted a few pictures of her supple C-cups, well lit to showcase the caramel of her skin and her small tight areolas, her face and the rest of her body cropped out. Investors could choose how many shares they wanted, up to a maximum of 10% per buyer; the more they had the more their vote counted. The first website post stated that the first vote would be to help her decide whether to get her nipples pierced for her birthday, and if so whether to do both nipples or just one. If just one, which one?

By the time she rolled out of bed the next afternoon, Sasha was surprised to find nearly half the available shares in her tits had sold. A bank account that was nearing empty yesterday now had well over a thousand dollars. Looking back through the history, it seemed some people had started sharing it online as an interesting gimmick, a few early adopters buying the shares cheap and boasting about it publicly. She had coded the website logic herself, ensuring it broadly matched the basics of how the stock market worked, and as demand rose, the value of the shares increased and so she made more money from each sale. The shares had started cheap, just a few dollars for less than a half-percent stake, but as the value rose the idea seemed to amuse people more, who bought before the price rose further and cast their vote.

That night she did a live show, the first she had done since college, leaving the camera solely on her tits but allowing the chocolatey brown of her pony-tail to fall into shot as a sort of tease of what she might look like. Configured to only allow investors into the chat, she oiled her chest and started a vote for which dildo she should titty-fuck, holding them up for the viewers. Any investor could vote, but votes from those with more shares had a higher weighting. She couldn't help but chuckle at how strangely contentious the choice between the long slim dildo versus the thick one became. Ultimately a few of the investors with around 8% shares in her tits won the presiding vote and so she played with the thicker dildo at their request.

Later in the stream she also gave an update on the nipple-piercing vote on her website. Whilst an investor with a 10% share in her tits pleaded for her to leave them natural, there were enough people voting for her to pierce just the left nipple that it won overall. The chat facility on the site allowed investors to discuss the matter before the vote closed, and it seemed a vocal minority had ganged together to get her to pierce both, but they didn't have enough collective shares to sway the vote by the time it closed. Sasha decided not to vote and let it play out, but she enjoyed watching all the fervour. The idea of all these strangers collectively owning a part of her made her wet with apprehension.

The live-stream audience seemed to get a kick out of it too. The novelty of the girl online selling shares in her tits seemed to capture the intrigue of users who flocked to her show. Non-investors in the audience had to pay a dollar to keep watching another 15 minutes, and could pay more to get her to jiggle, or read their names aloud in her sultry voice. She monetised every act, from rubbing her nipples to tit-fucking the dildo, even applying more oil. For a while she just browsed some different nipple piercing jewellery and let the viewers comment on them. The show closed with a final vote for the investors to pick which she bought; this time she placed her own vote for a small plain black stud but was overruled for a pink one which had "Titty time" etched into a small dangly love heart. Sasha laughed, she wasn't keen on it at all but it did well to encourage viewers to pay to keep watching. Investors were buying up more and more of the shares too, leaving her with just the 20% stake. In designing the site, she had been sure to make it so she always had the largest overall share, no-one else could have more than 10%.

Shutting off the video feed, Sasha lay there a while and fucked herself with the oily thick dildo she had been playing with on camera. This idea was intoxicating, it made her so wet she could barely think, and with what brain power remained she mulled over what parts of her she could trade next. She imagined her whole body as a parent company, her tits now a publicly traded subsidiary, her ass the logical next asset to trade with its full-shape and pleasing jiggle. This time she would just show a few pictures of it straining against her jeans, or in her skimpy pyjamas and only allow investors to see it bare. She wondered if her slim stomach should be a single entity for investment or whether to combine it with her pussy. Both her pretty little feet would be a single subsidiary, she decided. The same for her slender legs and arms which would be traded in pairs. Her toned back and shoulders would be grouped together too, and she opted not to trade anything above the neck.

Spending the rest of the day populating the website with all the different parts of her body, she decided to make two types of shares available. 1000 shares that got dividends and allowed investors to vote, as well as 500 cheaper shares that just got the payout, but no right to vote. She uploaded the asset information, along with pictures and ensured that she retained 20% share over every part of her body. The website was set to "open'' different parts of her body to trade every few weeks, starting with her ass. While she was in the midst of admin, she calculated her earnings from the live show and deducted the costs of the site, running fees, and took a sort of salaried rate for herself as set out in the terms of her website. The profit remaining was pretty sizable, and after keeping her 20% share for herself, Sasha allocated the rest to a pot ready to distribute to the various shareholder's accounts at the end of the month as "dividend" payouts in return for their investment.

Over the weeks, Sasha would often visit the front page to watch the value of her various "assets" rising and falling on the live graphs she had implemented. As she expected, her ass was quickly rising in value, with shares approaching eye-watering numbers and yet people were still buying them! It had caused a sort of craze across the internet, and Sasha had been sure to add flames to the fire by populating the site with exclusive votes and pictures for investors-only. She especially enjoyed the ticker along the bottom of the page, today showing "ASS" up 2.24% while "TTS" had dropped -0.19%

It was bizarrely fascinating to watch the beginnings of an ecosystem arise through the chat rooms. The value of a single share in her tits had risen so much that some users were selling them on, making a profit and forgoing the dividends because of how quickly they could get a return on their investment. Deals were struck on a daily basis, with long threads of in-depth conversation to agree a price. Sasha took a small cut from every trade, and soon this became a revenue stream of its own. She spent some time bolstering the buying and selling functionality, and added a tracking feature just for herself which became somewhat of an obsession; hundreds of separate people now collectively owned her tits.

The message boards had been set up for all investors to discuss but it was moving too quickly for anyone to follow, so soon Sasha had to add another board for each of the different parts of her body, for the kind of conversations that were specific to her tits or legs. A lot of the chatter was just appreciation, or deliberation over whether the concept itself: Did it make any sense? Some thought it might catch on, others worried it would cease without warning. Surely you couldn't really own a person nowadays could you? Or even parts of a person? This was all made up, shareholders didn't actually own her ass, just the idea of it, or rather the percentage of the idea. But wasn't that all ownership really was in practice? In the end Sasha had to create a meta-thread just for these kinds of philosophical musings. She weighed in herself from time to time, just to stir up discussion and send another jolt of excitement through the internet.

There were a few hiccups along the way of course. When she got the piercing done it was really quite painful, and whilst the live show of it being done and the great unveiling both garnered obscene views and record profit, it was so sore she had to choose her timing carefully so they could heal. She focussed her live stream on other parts of her body for a while, and so the value in her tits would fluctuate. It was also hard to keep coming up with different votes that were body-part specific, so she enabled a feature to allow investors with over 5% of a stake to suggest one vote a month for her to consider. She should have expected the rife conversations that would result, with minority shareholders trying to convince more influential investors to suggest votes about all manner of unspeakable things they wanted to do to her body. Whilst she welcomed some of the ideas, others sounded painful and bordered on grotesque, so she had to introduce new terms to her shareholder agreement and buy-back some of the shares from unsavoury characters she wanted rid of.

Her bank account was growing healthily, with huge spikes whenever shares in a new part of her body were sold for the first time. The money she made from commission for the trades via her site were sizable too and profits from her live shows were up as well, having used the money to invest in a new camera, faster broadband and mood lighting. Shareholders were happy after their first round of dividends were paid, and it seemed to change the tone of discussion on the website. Not only was this an enticing and sexy little idea, it was becoming genuinely profitable.

She did live shows almost every day now, sometimes for her whole body (from the neck down), but most of the time the shows were specific to different parts of her body, with exclusive chats and votes for just the relevant shareholders. She still attracted attention from all over the internet and was beginning to top the charts for cam girls. In a market where it was hard to differentiate yourself, she presented quite the novelty.

Another issue arose when shares in her feet had skyrocketed so high that trading slowed to a halt, with shareholders keen to sell them but with just 1500 units, each was so expensive that only the risk-taking investors seemed to be buying. She agreed to double the amount of shares, so instead of owning 1 share worth 0.06% they would now own 2 shares worth 0.03%. That way everyone kept the same proportion of ownership but they could sell them more easily. It took a huge amount of coding, but the result was a wild few days of trading that made her more than enough money to make it worthwhile.

The biggest issue came when the website went down. The media had begun to show some interest and concern for this abnormal trend, and it snowballed quickly. Sasha was glad she had elected never to show her face or use her real name, as influential people from all over the world were out to find the culprit and shut the enterprise down. Coverage was prolific, with mention of the site on almost every channel and new site, criticising everything from its uncomfortable parallels to slavery, to the unregulated nature of the trading. Talking heads would stretch the topic further, using it as a vehicle to debate the profiteering of sex and highlight other copy-cats popping up across the net.

Even her allegedly anti-censorship website host soon caved to pressure, thankfully not divulging her IP address or location but shutting down the servers. For a few days she couldn't seem to find any provider that would host the site, and negotiating was hard to do while preserving her anonymity. Without the site, the shares didn't exist. There were no trades, nowhere to broadcast her live shows, and her unprecedented income halted in its entirety. Those few days felt strange, the loss was anxiety inducing, but at the same time without the platform, there was no record of who owned which parts of her. She had her body back, and a decision as simple as what colour to paint her nails felt daunting without some discussion.

Thankfully, an organisation reached out to Sasha directly offering an interesting solution. The company would not only host her site on their "Nefarium" platform, they would act as a supervisory body too: overseeing that trades abided by the agreed rules, ensuring finances were sound and supporting with any disputes. There was little online about them, but their paperwork seemed sound and Sasha didn't really have many options. They were even offering free hosting for 10 years in return for advertising on the site for the Nefarium membership programme.

She paid a few lawyers to look over the contracts before she went through with it, and it took a lot of time and money to find someone sufficiently knowledgeable that was even willing to look it over. They also warned her about her bank accounts getting seized, but Nefarium was able to suggest some banks that were less prone to "international interference". Transferring her money over to them wasn't cheap either.

After an expensive week the site came back online with a bang and a flurry of media attention. Nefarium seemed somehow to have evaded the headlines, but website traffic increased exponentially. To try and recover for some of the lost time, she announced a rather drastic new idea. She was going to sell her only remaining shares in her tits, meaning they would belong entirely to the internet.

The value shot up as expected, and Sasha was careful to ensure the terms meant the shareholders had to adhere to a code of conduct, and could not cause her meaningful harm.

On a grand debut live stream for her new website, she gave updates on the trades and held the first votes since the website had gone down, selecting which lingerie-sets to get to house her pretty little titties, now fully healed. She had been sure to include some outlandish diamond-studded bras in the mix to spice things up a bit, and the debate descended beyond perversion into actual shareholder discussion, with consideration being made for the cost of the expenditure and the negative impact on their dividend payouts at the end of the month.

Some genuine investment-types were beginning to populate the membership, and she didn't like how they would talk about her body as a depreciating asset. In the end three investors holding a combined 25% share in her tits swayed the vote to a mid-price set which she was happy enough with.

In truth, she had been a bit worried about forgoing her shares in a whole part of her body, but after a few weeks it hadn't gone too badly. The main difference was that she didn't get to keep 20% of the profit on top of her already inflated "salary" and a cut from the trades. She also didn't get to choose which of the monthly suggestions for votes about her tits was published for debate. Most of the topics were fairly innocuous, and majority shareholders agreed between them which would be chosen to go live. Strangely the one they had chosen this month was whether she should start using a different and more expensive body-butter specifically for breast care. Shareholders were genuinely discussing how to maximise the longevity and return on their investment. Next month they voted on whether to get them insured. That topic was coming up more and more for all the different parts of her body recently, and she was genuinely considering it.

The experiment overall went so well that she decided to sell all the shares in her feet too. They were extremely valuable on the internet as one might expect, and she made a fortune. However, this time things took a turn Sasha didn't like. Voting became incredibly contentious and shareholders grew increasingly divided. Everything from the friendly little votes in her live-stream about what nail varnish to use, through to the main monthly-vote seemed to get them stirred up. They had become very protective over their assets and it was quickly Sasha who was losing out most of all. A vote was reached for her to get weekly pedicures, which seemed incredibly excessive to her. She was required to live stream them, and as well as being time-consuming and ticklish they were quite expensive! Dividends dropped, but the overall value of her feet went up now that audiences saw them as better cared-for. They also required her to use more expensive luxury nail varnish, which resulted in another spike in share value. Similarly, the votes she occasionally ran for her workout routine were resulting in a more strenuous regimen, much of her day now spent in the gym and the outline of her abs becoming more prominent.

Things started to become concerning when a vote was proposed for her to get a boob job. Sasha had never wanted to have them artificially enlarged, but was now in a position where she no longer had shares to cast a vote. Consulting with Nefarium, they believed the terms and conditions were vague enough that as a procedure was not "intended to cause harm", the fact it would be painful did not necessarily mean the shareholders couldn't legitimately vote for it. In the hours it took for the vote to conclude, Sasha was genuinely freaking out. Thankfully the vote concluded in her favour, discussion in the forums seemed to indicate the majority preferred natural titties, and a number of shareholders were too concerned about the risk. They were worried the result might not be sufficiently convincing and could devalue their asset. It was troubling seeing how the internet discussed her body, but also strangely transfixing. The thought of it still made Sasha wet, somehow the thrill of having whole parts of herself outside of her control was sexy.

Nefarium had been a huge help, calculating dividends and shares when things started to get especially complex, and providing independent assurance over some contentious trades so that Sasha could stay out of it. The ads they wanted on the site were subtle, strangely targeted at just a subset of users, just those with especially large investments in her. As time went on, she began to find their involvement to be increasingly neutral rather than operating to protect and support her. The biggest issue came when all the shareholders of her ass that were eligible to suggest a monthly vote all submitted the same thing. They all wanted her to use a specific sex toy on her live stream. It was quite advanced and allowed users a lot of control which made her uncomfortable. It seemed they had colluded through the website forums to jointly agree.

Sasha was resolutely against it, but when Nefarium intervened they pointed out that the way she had worded the terms wasn't in her favour. "The monthly vote for each part of the body will be selected from suggestions submitted by shareholders with over 5% equity in that asset. The deadline shall be the 10th of each month." Even though Sasha still owned shares in her ass, she never bothered to submit a suggestion to herself and so the rules dictated she had to pick from the ones provided, but they were all the same. She was pissed. As angry at herself for her poor wording as she was with Nefarium and the insidiousness of the shareholders. Even in her fury and disconcerting as this was, the idea still made her wet.

Nefarium
Nefarium
1,025 Followers
12