Buy My Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, while she was going to have to publish this to the members to vote, there was always a chance that it might not pass. She clung to that, but whenever she went to publish the vote, she couldn't resign herself to simply launch it and hope for the best. Her 20% share might not be enough to win, and she resented being made to cross this line on their terms.

It did not go unnoticed for very long that a vote hadn't been published. After some dissent in the forums and drop in share prices, she suddenly found her access to the website was locked "pending investigation". That meant no live streams, and her commissions from trades were frozen and not arriving in her account. Sasha found herself negotiating with Nefarium to get it back online. Their conditions were highly specific and worded almost contractually. First, she had to pay a fine as set out in their legal agreement for breach of terms, she would also have to launch the vote and Nefarium would manage the next live-stream as a form of arbitration for shareholders. Once she agreed, the description of the investigation and the proposed solution were also presented to shareholders to agree. As well as her pride, her losses amounted to nearly half a month of earnings, and it was enough to leave her rattled.

Unsurprisingly the vote concluded that she should use the fancy anal toy. Nefarium procured the equipment and shipped it to her ready-to-use. All her research couldn't have prepared her for how big and heavy the device was. It was made up of a circular metal drum which sat on the floor and plugged into the mains. There were two slim padded tunnels under the drum for her calves, so she essentially had to be on her knees with the device placed on her legs near the ankles so the drum acted as a seat. Instead of padding on top, a metal rod protruded at an angle from where she would sit, which had a complex and thick looking dildo on it. She could adjust the setting so it entered her at the right gradient, and there were also straps which went loosely around each of her thighs. This allowed the user to control exactly how deep the thrusts went by pulling her down towards the device.

It was a little intimidating, but really now that she saw it, the operation was quite simple, just a dildo with a few straps. It was actually quite intriguing.

Chatter in the message boards after the investigation was published had become quite negative, and the market valuations were all over the place. Some were selling shares in droves after feeling betrayed by the breach of terms, but others seemed more confident in the platform following Nefarium's enforcement action. The situation had become somewhat volatile and the value of her assets felt more uncertain than ever, resulting in quite an unpredictable income stream. Sasha hoped that a good live session with this device might perhaps help to stabilise things.

Confirming Nefarium could start the live stream, she got ready and set up the device, ensuring the lubricant tank in the device was full before getting in position. Viewers seemed relieved to see her after the hiatus, and comments rolled in immediately. This month the shareholders in her feet and hands had coordinated for once, ensuring her nails were a matching shade of white. Users had opted for a smaller nipple piercing, whilst her relatively new belly-button piercing was currently decorated with a dangly set of three pink gems. For her own pleasure, she had elected to tape a vibrator to her legs too which held a wand thrumming on her clit. Sasha felt she should at least get something out of this, as anal play rarely got her to climax.

The view was a close-up of the lower half of the body as always, but a little further away than usual to showcase the device. She was on her knees, her ankles pinned under the machine as she leaned back and slowly pushed the thick flared dildo into her bleached asshole. The dildo was fairly small which was a mercy, and with the self-lubricating mechanism it was fairly painless going in. Switching on the device, the straps around her thighs tightened slightly to pull her back a bit as the dildo pushed in and then pulled out to begin a gentle thrust.

The chat erupted as Sasha's cute little ass was forced wide by the thrusting cock. With Nefarium running the show it was a much more interactive session than usual, with votes cast on how fast and deep the machine went. After some deep breathing and allowing herself to get into it, Sasha found her orgasm approach fast. The machine pumped her rear in steady motions, and the buzz on her clit thrummed in perfect harmony bringing her to a second climax not long after. Between her gasping, groaning and digging her nails into her thighs she had lost track of the live chat. Glancing at the screen, she was surprised to see a vote on the size of the cock, which she didn't even realise could be altered. Predictably they wanted it at the biggest setting, and she was horrified to see that the base of the dildo could extend back, sliding down the rod until its length rivalled some of the dildo's she used for her pussy.

The voters wanted deeper, and soon she began to feel the straps tightening around her thighs as they pulled her back into the lengthy cock. It was going hard and fast now, the tug of war between her and the machine also pressing down more heavily on her ankles. Sasha had to place her hands to the floor to keep balanced with her legs trapped beneath her. If she fell, she could risk her face coming into shot.

Being fucked hard like this for a few minutes was painful, but it took her that time to readjust to hold herself steady with one hand, before she could use the other to reach behind to try and slow the pounding of her ass. The rubber dick was too deep and well lubricated for her to pull it free. Before she could gather her thoughts she found herself squirting, the orgasm taking her by surprise and knocking the tape-held wand from her clit. She returned both hands to the floor to maintain the fight to stay upright, squealing as she quickly came again, this time purely from being ass-fucked, and found herself begging aloud for more. Was that real or just theatre?

It seemed the girth of the cock could also be controlled, and that expanded too, stretching her painfully but still forcing her to cum again and again. By the time it was finally over she wasn't sure if the dildo was spinning or if the room was spinning, but she was too dizzy to sign off at the end of the stream and so Nefarium cut it short.

After that, investors banding together to influence decisions about parts of her body began to emerge as a concerning pattern. It dawned on Sasha that some investors had shares in multiple parts of her body, and whilst no individual user could have more than 10% of any one part of her body, if they clubbed together just a few members would own more of her overall body than she did, and she had never explicitly planned for that in her terms. What did that mean? She didn't know enough about parent companies and partially-owned subsidiaries to be sure what it would represent on the true stock market, but she had some ideas which scared her.

For a few days she couldn't bring herself to log onto the site and she missed some scheduled live streams. Investors were pissed and were complaining directly to the "supervisory body", which was not named explicitly as "Nefarium" in any documentation but it had a dedicated website and mailbox. The site message boards became ferocious, and Sasha began deliberately spending time away from it. Live shows began less frequent, and whilst she had expected backlash it seemed that nothing in the terms actually prohibited her from spending less time online. However, the numbers started looking less healthy, with less trades coming in and the share price descending rapidly.

Other budding entrepreneurs online had begun to replicate her experiment and draw more attention. It left Sasha in a strange position, where her body didn't belong to her but she wasn't making much money out of it either. If she didn't step it up, she would be needing another job.

Despite the financial stress, Sasha found peace in remaining offline. Sometimes she even forgot that her body wasn't her own. One night staring in the mirror she removed her nipple piercing, studying the jewellery for a while and then leaving it out. After so long, she couldn't wrap her head around whether the parts of her body that shareholders owned were real or imagined. What would happen if a real company just ignored their shareholders?

After Sasha missed a scheduled live stream, Nefarium imposed a fine on her which actually cut quite steeply into her finances. She tried refusing it at first but the bank considered it a legitimate expense and the risk of legal proceedings quickly convinced her to just pay it off. Later that month she didn't like the result of a vote about tattoos on her legs and so wouldn't honour the decision, which led to her losing site access again.

By now, her credit card was becoming a crutch and her savings accounts were dwindling, but it wasn't her financial woes which troubled her, it was the site. These people really owned her. Perhaps Nefarium had made back their investment through new memberships (to whatever it was they did, she wasn't sure), or maybe they hadn't and would redirect their resources to target her. Anyone could track an IP address, and innocuous knocks at the door and buzzing of her phone were beginning to startle her.

She had to get away. Sasha trashed her laptop, started shoving clothes into suitcases and loading up the car. Driving as far as her money would get her didn't seem enough distance, so she traded cars in case they could track her licence plate.

The more rural her surroundings became, the better she felt, arriving at a small town en route to her randomly chosen destination, she decided she quite liked it here. Friendly faces greeted her as she entered the cafe, and Sasha hadn't spotted many cameras around. She slept in her car for a few days unnoticed before finding a place available for rent, having to haggle down the price until it was something she could cover with her remaining savings.

After a few job interviews, she landed a role back in the field she left, boring and familiar but safe. Other than the brief mention of her old site on the news, she managed to forget mostly about the shareholders online that owned parts of her. She felt free of it, and yet somewhere online trades continued. The value of assets adjusted with time and a select few members had set about collecting them while they sold cheap. The fun was over, and those who had played along for the novelty were happy with their fill, but the remaining shareholders with sufficiently high stakes held virtual roundtable discussions with the nameless supervisory body about the disappearance of their holdings. Proposals were tabled for more drastic enforcement action, escalating with time. In the eyes of some, what they owned had been taken from them, and legally binding or otherwise, they would find a way to collect.

12