Buy One Get One Free

Story Info
Isabelle gets desperate for more attention.
2.2k words
4.48
18.6k
22
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buy One Get One Free

-----------------------------------------------

Warning! This story contains Multi-cock and Multi-balls! I might do a sequel at some point that includes multi-boob as well. If none of these things are for you, then I'd just advise skipping this one!

-----------------------------------------------

Rumours had been floating around the club recently about a back alley drug store. Hidden away from the busy high streets, there was a store that sold medicines, drugs and remedies that could change your body. They'd make you sexier, turn you into the person you'd always wanted to be. Isabelle had doubted it, until one of the girls walked out on stage the next day with brand new enormous tits. And the kicker? They didn't even look fake.

Isabelle had to find out for herself. It didn't seem like it should have been possible. She'd always felt she was missing something from her image, all the other girls would finish their shift, either working the floor or dancing on stage and they'd spend the rest of the night counting up all the notes they'd earned, while she could only look on with jealousy. She needed this job badly, and she didn't have the qualifications to get anything better. The only thing she had going for her was a big pair of tits. Her E-cups were what had gotten her the job, but that was the only part of her figure that stood out. Her ass was flat and her hips were almost non-existent, so the opportunity to make some changes was more than welcome at this point.

So she followed the directions she'd been given, down several backstreets and through several graffiti ridden alleyways. A small neon sign simply pointed down a flight of stairs. She may have worked in a stripclub in a rough part of town, but even Isabelle knew something shady was going on. She wanted to leave, but her desire for more, her need to be noticed forced her to make the first step.

It looked like a rundown pharmacy, grimey shelves and grimey floors. Bottles of odd colour liquids and packs of pills promising everything from boosts in libido to emitting an irresistible pheromone to drive everyone wild. Isabelle wrinkled her nose in distaste, it was snake-oil, it had to be. But her mind flashed back to the girls in the club, with all their new "assets". She was desperate, and she needed something to give her the edge.

She carried on wandering the isles until something caught her eyes, a bunch of bottles each with different colour pills inside. They all had slogans like "Grow bigger in an instant" and "Never be the same again", but every single one of them refrained from mentioning what it was they actually did. But what they did say, in big, bold letters was "2-for-1, buy-one-get-one-free!". Isabelle looked between the bottles for a few moments and weighed up her options. Hell, if she was going to waste her money here, she may as well get a good deal out of it. She grabbed 2 of the bottles and took them up to the counter. The bored looking guy behind the counter scanned both the bottles.

"Would you like a receipt with that?" he droned.

N-no thanks," Isabelle shook her head. She wanted no proof that she'd been here. Which was a shame, because if she'd bothered to look at the receipt, she'd have noticed that no 2-for-1 deal had ever been applied...

--- --- ---

Isabelle collapsed onto her bed. It had been a long day, and her journey through the shadiest part of the city had put her through so much stress that all she wanted to do was sleep. But it pulled at her, those two bottles she had hidden away in her bag. It formed a tightness in her chest, and Isabelle knew of only one sure-fire way to get rid of it. She flipped over onto her back and slowly started to shimmy out of her clothes. It wasn't sexy, no she saved all of that for work, but finally stripping out of her clothes and laying on her bed felt like she'd just broken out of prison. It felt like freedom, and she knew the exact first thing she wanted to do.

Her hand rummaged through her bag until it knocked against one of the pill bottles. She pulled it out and brought it up to her face. Even on closer inspection she couldn't tell what it was supposed to do. There were crudely printed images of cocks that looked like they'd been badly photoshopped, and tits that had been badly morphed. She was close to putting the bottle down as a lost cause until one last time the image of her coworkers' enormous new titties burned into her brain.

Jealousy was a hell of a thing, and it was just the motivator Isabelle needed to pop the cap of the bottle, and swallow one of the mysterious pills. Something akin to regret tried to take hold, but Isabelle refused to let it take hold. She plunged her hand down to her crotch, already feeling a fire burning inside of her. It was like her body was at war all of a sudden, flashes of heat travelling up and down her body. While her left hand was busy at her pussy her right mauled her huge tits. Squeezing, twisting and pulling, everything she could do to wring as much pleasure out of her body. 2 fingers became 3 in her loose pussy, while her palm ground her clit, sending sparks of pleasure coursing up her body.

She went at it for about 30 minutes, chasing an orgasm that seemed so close and yet so far. Her body burned up like a fever and she was covered in a sheen of sweat. Madness, that could have been the only thing, madness or desperation that caused her to grab the bottle and swallow a second pill, desperate for anything to pull her into the sweet embrace of orgasmic release.

Her body burned like a furnace. Isabelle ws so desperate she set both hands to work, pushing them into her pussy and her clit.

Until she felt something pushing back.

Her body felt like it was exploding, and the epicentre was her crotch. Her hands flew to the bedsheets, holding on for dear life as her entire being shook. Was it an orgasm? She wasn't entirely sure, but whatever it was it felt great. White clawed at the edges of her vision, and she didn't have the strength to fight it back. Every ounce of her attention was being drawn to the bizarre sensations emanating from her groin.

Minutes passed. The heat slowly drained from her body, and Isabelle just lay there trying to comprehend what she was feeling. She was afraid to look down. She could feel the change but part of her brain didn't want to acknowledge it. If she didn't acknowledge it, it meant that she didn't have to cope with the monumental mistake she'd just made. And it was a monument.

A cock, as thick as her wrist and as long as her torso had grown from her groin. The only way she knew this was from the shadow it cast across her face, and the terrifying reflection she'd seen in her mirror. The heat hadn't entirely dissipated, it sat beneath the surface, boiling and bubbling, as if it was waiting for something. And Isabelle still hadn't cum.

Gingerly, she moved her hands back to her groin, and she let out a moan of fear and abject pleasure when her lithe hands met her brand new meat pillar. She couldn't ignore it any longer, she lowered her eyes to take in her brand new appendage. It was thick, probably the thickest cock she'd ever seen, and it looked massively out of place on her skinny figure. She brought one hand in, and ran a finger down it's length, shivering at the new sensations that were bombarding her brain. Her other hand went deeper. Where there was a cock, there were bound to be balls.

Yep, there they were. They felt big. Almost too big. There was no way these could possibly be in proportion. Dammit, she already looked like a freak, but at least she knew she could work with it, there were bound to be some people out there who would pay to see someone with a body like hers, but she at least wanted it to look good. But no, she was stuck with a monster cock and a ballsack that felt like it belonged on someone twice as endowed as she was.

She had to get a better look. With great effort, Isabelle swung her legs off the bed and struggled to prop herself up. She stood in front of the mirror and took in her new figure. She had to admit, her cock looked good. If it wasn't attached to her, she'd probably be bending over at this moment for it. But that wasn't what grabbed her attention. Her balls. From this angle, they looked...

No.

It couldn't be.

Her hands went down again, and lifted up her massive gonads.

To reveal another, equally massive set stuffed into the same sack.

Her stomach dropped.

4 balls.

She had four balls.

And then something else hit her. Combined with her anxiety and a brand new wave of confusing lust, the heat that broiled inside her ramped up again, as if it had been waiting for her command. The same pushing sensation and the blinding white pulling at her vision, but she fought it this time. And she looked down in amazement. Actually seeing it this time, pushing out from just where her cock met her groin, it was... well, she could hardly contain herself.

A second cock was growing from just above her first one. It started as a small lump, and the skin stretched and darkened. Pushing forwards, veins began to form as millimetres turned to centimetres, which turned to inches. Veins criss-crossed the dark surface as pleasure and new sensations racked her mind. One new cock had shocked her, filled her with dread and anxiety, but two new cocks? It was too much. Her mind couldn't focus on her confusion, or the anxiety, so instead it decided to focus on the undeniable, unstoppable lust that was building inside of her.

She collapsed backwards, lucky to land on her bed as her legs gave out. She lost control of her body, hands setting to work, switching from jerking one cock then back to the other. She needed as much as she could get. The flame inside her body had quelled from an inferno to a bonfire, but now it was just pleasure. It seemed to be over now, her body no longer pumping her full of adrenaline and endorphins through her transformation, she could now focus on her cravings for pleasure.

Her hands weren't adequate, and funnily enough she'd never thought to buy male sex toys before, so Isabelle had to improvise. While one hand continued to jerk her lower dick, she used the other to push her top dick down. It rested against her sternum, the tip hovering enticingly over her face. She flicked her tongue out experimentally, lapping up the pre that was now leaking steadily from her tip. Using her elbows, she pushed her now outclassed tits around her shaft as best she could, tittyfucking and sucking her top shaft while she set her hands to work on her lower shaft.

Her brain was bombarded by so many different and new sensations it was impossible for Isabelle to sort them all out. Her thighs were pushing into the side of her overstuffed ballsack, and she could feel all 4 of them gurgling with seed, getting ready to paint her room in a brand new coat of white.

Pleasure pulsed through her body, and her arms seized up. The only thing she could do was hug her two enormous dicks to her body as she spasmed and rolled on the bed, riding out the waves of spontaneous pleasure. Precum leaked from both of her titanic shafts, coating each other and her supine body, dripping down into her mouth and filling her with it's musky flavour. It was all too much for her. She felt the spasming of her body intensify as the heat in her body gave one final roar, and then it started.

It was slow, but she felt the muscles in her groin tense, pulling her massive quartet of testicles up towards her, shortening the path to their much needed release. She could feel her burning seed forging its path through her body, through pathways that hadn't existed a little over an hour ago, and the sensations piled on top of each other, fighting for dominance to be the one to finally bring her to her long-awaited orgasm.

Everything seemed to coalesce, like the creation of a brand new star, and Isabelle screamed. Ropes of cum launched from her duo of massive cocks, launching jet after jet of spunk in different directions, like blunderbuss of baby batter. Her cocks and balls felt like the new centre of her existence, overriding every thought she had. All except for one. A brand new realisation that hit her like a truck.

So that was why they called it "Buy One Get One Free".