All Comments on 'Buy the Ticket and Take the Ride'

by AdamZasse

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
OseekerOseekerabout 1 month ago

Nah...

Wasted my time here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gave it a 4 to damn short!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 7 years ago
Talk about luck !!!!!!!!

Your just the luckiest motherfucker around.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 7 years ago

Damn, this was hot! And to answer your question, you're the luckiest guy on the planet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thrill

Great story. Would have liked some eating of hairy pussy. Ass to cunt is not good, infection potential. Other way round is much safer. Good to use the anal lube, current movies forget that needed prep. How about describing Mom's sexy panties, and her removing studly low rise briefs.

What about his gay magazines, could have been hot reading about him getting some/giving some bare gay with HIV negative studs on the side.

Or Mom could watch.Keep up the good writing, no violence please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is a terrific story

The talented author is around 30 years old, and he tells us he shares a "special love" with his sister. I hope it's a "brother's stiff prick in sister's cute little slit" kind of love. I like the commenter who wrote "worried": "What's there to worry about? You're getting to fuck your mother! And she not only sucks your dick, she swallows too!" Yes, indeed. Worries are over when a boy introduces his young prick to his mother's mommy-hole and blows his balls up the same cunt he came out of. Then there's just sweet satisfaction, for mom and son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Punctuation

I thought your story was one of the better ones I've read recently, but you consistently made punctuation errors when writing dialogue, so I thought I'd bring them to your attention in the hope that in future you won't make the same mistakes.

Here's a few examples:

1)

Sometime later, lying on my bed, I remember feeling one of mom's hands on my cock. "You're all sticky." mom said. "Let me clean you up."

Some time later, lying on my bed, I remember feeling one of Mom's hands on my cock. "You're all sticky," Mom said, "Let me clean you up."

2)

"Er, thanks, I guess." "Look mom, I sort of got caught up in the moment." "I promise it won't ever happen again." I offered, looking down at my plate.

"Er, thanks, I guess. Look Mom, I sort of got caught up in the moment. I promise it won't ever happen again." I offered, looking down at my plate.

Or if you want to maintain the break in sentences then here's a possible way of doing it that maintains correct punctuation:

"Er, thanks, I guess," I paused to collect my thoughts, "Look Mom, I sort of got caught up in the moment," another nervous pause, "I promise it won't ever happen again," I offered, looking down at my plate.

3)

"Well, I know you want to try." "You've been playing with my ass every time we make love." She said.

"Well, I know you want to try. You've been playing with my ass every time we make love," she said.

or

"Well, I know you want to try; you've been playing with my ass every time we make love," she said.

Semi-colons are used to connect two independent but related clauses. In this case her knowing he wants to try because he's been playing with her ass. It's entirely optional, but reads better.

Sorry if it sounds a bit like a lecture, and I know my punctuation isn't perfect either, but I found your dialogue very difficult to read because of the errors you made.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
The relationship that he has with his mother is a lot more than just sex.

He should stop worrying about everything and just love his mother the way she wants him to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Super hot- the only problem is that it's dangerous to go from ass to pussy... infections and such

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 12 years ago
Build Up?

Build up, no one here really cares about build up really, these are jack stories, you want build up read Tolstoy. Build up, what freaking tool.

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 12 years ago
good one

hot wuld like more, i have never let son go that far, i just jack and suck him off but he loves that and i do also

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
No build up ataaaal!

Your mother/son stories have absolutely no build up atall.

You start with a brief flashback of the "seduction" and so all else is obviously nothing more than mechanical sex!

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
WHY DOES THE CONDUCTOR

need to purchase a ticket. TK U MLJ LV NV

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 12 years ago
Not bad

Not too bad, I think the young guy is thinking too much for a twenty year old. With a willing sexy milf like that, fucking is all he should be thinking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous