Buy y'all some wine?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,104 Followers

Terri exited the bathroom, legs shaky. Entering the living room, she saw Anna Lynne on her knees, slobbering on Colt's cock. Anna Lynne's hand was a blur between her legs as she rubbed her pussy while sucking on Colt's cock.

Terri watched, fascinated. She had always thought Anna Lynne was the most beautiful girl in their school, the sexiest girl she'd ever known. Despite the discomfort she still felt in her guts, Terri's pussy became wet as she watched Anna Lynne behaving in such a vulgar manner.

"Get, ugh, get yourself mm, more wine, huh?" Colt suggested as he thrust himself into Anna Lynne's mouth.

Terri hesitated. She did want more wine, more alcohol, her body craved more alcohol. But she also wanted to watch Anna Lynne's naughtiness.

"Mm!" Anna Lynne screamed, body convulsing in orgasm.

Colt's hand in her hair kept Anna Lynne from pulling away as her fingers brought herself to orgasm. Colt kept thrusting his cock into her throat. He kept causing her to grunt, slobber, gag and moan around his thrusting cock.

Terri's need for alcohol won out and she grabbed her cup from the soiled carpet next to the couch. She scampered into the kitchen and located the bottle of Apple wine.

"God damn yes," Terri heard Colt grunt.

"Ooh!" Terri heard Anna Lynne moan.

Terri hurried through pouring the wine into the cup. She wanted some more ice, if Colt had any, but she also wanted to see what the two were groaning about.

Terri returned in time to see Colt's face twisted in a grimace, Anna Lynne's throat muscles working. She nearly dropped her cup when she realized that Colt was ejaculating into Anna Lynne's mouth and Anna Lynne was swallowing Colt's semen. A trickle of Colt's seed was trickling out the corner of Anna Lynne's mouth, dripping onto her left nipple.

"Aw yeah, that's it," Colt soothed, his movements slow, jerky.

"Mm hmm," Anna Lynne agreed, her left hand stroking the length of Colt's cock, her right hand still rubbing at her pussy.

Terri sat on the couch and took a gulp of her wine. Colt pulled his cock from Anna Lynne's mouth and walked backward to his recliner.

"You like that?" Anna Lynne asked, left hand now playing with her breasts, right hand slowly rubbing her pussy.

"Yeah, little more practice, you'd be pretty good at it," Colt praised.

Anna Lynne's face took on a dark caste. Terri smirked; Anna Lynne needed to hear that she was great, that she was perfect. Anna Lynne hated to hear 'little more practice' about anything.

Terri looked at Colt's semi-flaccid cock. There was a sheen on the thick member, the shine from Anna Lynne's spit. The head resembled a mushroom, a fat mushroom. There was a pronounced flange around the head of his cock, then the member tapered to a long, thick shaft.

Anna Lynne got to her feet and grabbed her cup. She huffed when she saw that her cup was empty and flounced into the kitchen.

"She hates hear she needs practice anything," Terri whispered to Colt.

Colt jerked slightly at the sound of Terri's voice. He swiveled his head and looked at her, a slow smile forming on his face. He got up from his recliner and sat next to Terri on the couch.

"I know," he whispered, his right arm encircling Terri's shoulders.

"Uh? Hey?" Anna Lynne snapped, entering the living room.

"What?" Colt asked.

"You my boyfriend," Anna Lynne snapped.

"What? Anna, you know I'm going fuck her," Colt said, not moving his arm from Terri's shoulder.

"Anna Lynne. Anna Lynne," Anna Lynne snapped.

"Whatever," Colt said and kissed Terri's lips.

Terri opened her mouth and Colt took the invitation. He slid his tongue into Terri's mouth. His right arm pulled her closer, his left hand began playing with Terri's breasts.

"Terri!" Anna Lynne Shrilled.

"Hey, here, give you something do," Colt snapped, picking up the knife and bar of soap.

"Colt, no," Anna Lynne whined, backing away from him.

Colt stood and approached the girl. His face was hard as he whittled a sliver of the soap.

"Grab them ankles," Colt ordered.

"Colt, Sweetheart, please," Anna Lynne whimpered.

"Know what? Shit, Get dressed, okay? You can go, all right?" Colt snapped.

"What? No, Colt, it's just that..." Anna Lynne said.

"Think I'm playing here?" Colt asked. "Huh? I'm just playing here? What'd I tell y'all? Going cost y'all piece of that ass, right? And y'all were both like 'okay, you can fuck me up the ass. We want some wine,' weren't y'all?"

Anna Lynne's lips quivered. With a nod of her head, she slowly bent forward. She put her cup of wine down and grabbed her ankles.

"Better. Yeah, that is a nice ass," Colt said.

"Ew!" Anna Lynne said when she felt the blob of spittle strike her anus.

She grunted, pretty face screwed tightly when Colt jammed the sliver of soap and his finger into her rectum. She sucked in a lungful of air as he fucked the finger in and out of her rectum.

It was an odd feeling, a finger in her virgin rectum. Anna Lynne wasn't sure if she liked it or not. She could feel her rectal muscles trying to force Colt's thick finger out, could feel Colt's finger jamming further into her.

Anna Lynne opened her eyes and looked at Terri. Her friend sat on the filthy, wobbly couch, legs spread. Terri's pretty pussy splayed slightly, puffy pink lips dripping Terri's excitement. Anna Lynne felt her own pussy become more slick with her own excitement as she watched Terri began to play with her own breasts.

"How long I got stay like this?" Anna Lynne grunted as Colt continued to finger her rectum.

"'Til you about shit yourself," Colt said, adding a second finger to his assault.

"Ugh, oh God!" Anna Lynne grunted, watching as Terri brought her left hand down to her brown bush.

Anna Lynne watched as Terri's fingers spread her pussy lips. The living room was dark; Colt had a floor lamp that cast a dim light in one corner. Behind his recliner was a dirty window, the dusty blinds blocking much of the sunlight. Anna Lynne could not see much of Terri's pretty little body, could only see Terri's hand rubbing up and down Terri's pussy.

"Ugh!" Anna Lynne grunted again as Colt now scissored his two fingers, opening her anus.

Terri rubbed her pussy, watching the vulgar action. She watched Anna Lynne's large breasts swing back and forth as Colt roughly fingered Anna Lynne's ass. She watched Anna Lynne's beautiful face twisted in exertion as the former cheerleader struggled to maintain her balance against Colt's assault.

Terri watched Colt's large cock become hard. She watched as a thick vein became visible, running the length of the underside of Colt's manhood. Terri watched as some clear fluid began to form around the head of Colt's cock.

"There. Remember where the bathroom is, right?" Colt said, watching Terri masturbate.

"Uh huh," Anna Lynne groaned.

Her guts were beginning to twist. A few beads of sweat formed on Anna Lynne's forehead. She grunted against the discomfort as she watched her boyfriend approach Terri.

"No!" Anna Lynne protested as Colt knelt on the carpet between Terri's legs.

Because of the twisting and cramping in Anna Lynne's guts, the 'no!' had been little more than a guttural grunt. Anna Lynne snarled as she watched Colt loop Terri's legs over his muscular back.

Terri squealed as Colt knelt between her legs, thick finger sliding into her pussy. She shivered as he hefted her thighs and put them over his broad shoulders.

"Oh God yes," Terri hissed as Colt lapped at her overheated pussy.

"Ugh!' Anna Lynne grunted and lumbered toward the bathroom.

Terri squealed in orgasm when Colt lightly nipped at her clitoris. She let out a strangled scream when he suddenly drove his cock into her virgin pussy. A second, powerful orgasm seized her and Terri felt her entire body stiffen.

"Ugh! Oh Colt, that's just..." Terri grunted when Colt suddenly thrust two spittle wet fingers into her rectum.

Colt alternated strokes. When his cock was balls deep in her pussy, his fingers were barely inside of her anus. When his cockhead rested just inside of her slit, his fingers were deep inside of her still quite irritated bowels.

"Come on," Colt suddenly ordered, pulling cock and fingers from Terri.

Terri weakly allowed herself to be positioned on his dirty carpet, knees on the floor, face and shoulders to the floor. Her nipples rasped against the stiff fibers of the carpet.

"Now, reach back here, spread them cheeks," Colt demanded.

Terri did and shuddered with disgust as she again felt a blob of spittle strike her anus.

Colt watched her little brown hole wink at him. He watched her small hands pull her cute buttocks apart. He then watched as her rosebud attempted to clamp tightly. The head of his cock pressed against the tight little pucker.

"Ugh! Colt, stop, it hurts," Terri protested.

Colt continued to push forward, her words nothing more than squeaks and grunts to him. He'd heard protesting before and had never paid it any mind. None of his bitches in Stratton had ever claimed to love Colt's cock, had never claimed to crave Colt's cock.

But they'd all taken Colt's cock. They'd all returned for more of Colt's cock. He was sure this little bitch would soon accept Colt's cock, and in time, would be thrusting back to get all of Colt's cock into her tight hole.

"Colt! Please, quit," Terri cried out.

Colt watched her cute little hole flower open. He watched as his cock pushed in, just a fraction of an inch, but it was in.

"Ugh, God damn it, God damn it, God damn it," Terri whimpered, pushing against Colt's invading member.

There was a raw burning inside of Terri. Pain radiated from her anus outward as the blunt head of Colt's cock pushed against her. His fingers had excited Terri, had caused an odd warmth inside of her. But that odd warmth was a memory as the pain stabbed at her rectum.

Terri wailed, she protested, she whimpered and begged, all while pushing herself back, trying to force more of Colt's big meat into her raw, aching bowels.

"Mother fucker yes!" Terri suddenly screamed and shook in violent orgasm.

In the bathroom, Anna Lynne whimpered and sobbed as her guts felt as though they were being forced out of her rectum. She could hear Terri's protests, hear Terri's curses. Anna Lynne cursed herself for not being able to pull herself from the commode, not being able to go help her friend.

"Ugh! Oh God, ugh!" Anna Lynne grunted as another violent spasm racked her guts.

In the living room, Terri was now on hands and knees, driving her ass back to take Colt's forward thrusts. Colt had let go of Terri's hips and was now tugging and twisting Terri's nipples almost savagely.

"Ugh, erg!" Terri gurgled in orgasm.

The sound of the toilet flushing did not enter their consciousness. Neither Colt nor Terri noticed Anna Lynne as she staggered into the living room.

Anna Lynne stopped and looked on in shock. Her boyfriend and her best friend were fucking, on the living room floor. They were joined in an animalistic frenzy, a look of rapture on their faces.

"Fuck my ass, fuck my ass, fuck my ass," Terri chanted, falling again to her face and shoulders.

"He's, he's up, that's up your butt?" Anna Lynne gasped, watching Colt's hard thrusts.

Anna Lynne walked around and saw that, yes, Colt's thick cock was thrusting in and out of Terri's stretched, raw looking anus. She could see that Terri's inner thighs were wet, could see that Terri's pussy gaped open, pulsing with excitement as they fucked.

Another spasm gripped Anna Lynne's guts and she again ran for the bathroom. She sat, trying to empty her colon into the commode.

Crisis over, Anna Lynne again weakly wobbled to the living room. The two combatants were still in the living room, but Terri was on shoulders and knees, panting mightily, while Colt sprawled on the floor behind Terri. His hard cock stuck up toward the ceiling as he too panted and wheezed.

Anna Lynne watched as a blob of Colt's semen oozed from Terri's gaping anus. The glob trickled down, down over Terri's pussy lips before splattering onto the carpet.

"Oh God," Terri grunted. "Oh God. That was...oh God."

"Hey you, get me a beer, huh?" Colt ordered Anna Lynne.

Anna Lynne nodded and wobbled to the kitchen. He grabbed a Budweiser out of his refrigerator and brought it back to the living room. Colt was now sitting, back against the couch. He pursed his lips and Anna Lynne kissed him as she handed him the beer.

Terri was weakly struggling to get to her feet. Finally she managed and wobbled to the bathroom.

"I uh, Colt, with my best friend?" Anna Lynne complained.

"Told y'all was going do both y'all," Colt said and gulped his beer. "Huh? Thought I was just saying that shit?"

"I uh, I thought you and me..." Anna Lynne whined, retrieving her cup of wine.

"Aw, Jesus, huh?" Colt complained.

Anna Lynne's eyes filled with tears. Colt softened his face and waved her over.

"Come here," he said.

"What?" Anna Lynne now snapped, but did approach.

"Huh? Baby, you know you special, right?" Colt said, pulling her to sit next to him.

He kissed Anna Lynne and she opened her mouth for his tongue. He put his can of beer down and began to tease her breasts, lightly twisting her large nipples.

"Mm," Anna Lynne approved as he reached his hand down toward her pussy.

"Man!" Terri said, returning to the living room.

Terri grabbed her cup of wine and drained it. She then staggered into the kitchen.

"Hey, Colt? I try this blackberry?" she called out.

"Yeah, bought it for you," Colt said.

"Aw!" Colt and Anna Lynne heard Terri exclaim from the kitchen.

"I love you," Anna Lynne told Colt as his fingers dug into her pussy.

"Uh huh," Colt said and pulled himself to his feet. "Got to piss."

In his bathroom, Colt cleaned his cock of Terri's fecal matter. He then put the seat up and emptied his bladder noisily. In the dingy mirror, Colt gave himself a triumphant nod, then washed his hands.

Returning to the living room, Colt found a surprising sight. Terri and Anna Lynne were kissing. It was just a simple closed mouth, lip to lip kiss, but both girls were nude, both girls were twisted to face each other as they kissed. Both girls had a hand on each other's upper arm, softly rubbing each other.

"Told her she don't need be stealing my man," Anna Lynne explained to Colt.

"Told her wasn't going steal you," Terri smiled and drank deeply. "Man! The blackberry is the shits!"

"Y'all ever use tongue on each other?" Colt asked, cock twitching at the thought of the two cute eighteen year old girls making out.

Terri and Anna Lynne Looked at each other. Anna Lynne's face glowed red and Terri let out a drunken giggle.

"Maybe," Anna Lynne finally said.

"Oh yeah?" Colt asked and grabbed his can of beer.

Terri opened her mouth and lightly licked Anna Lynne's lips. Anna Lynne opened her own mouth and the two friends kissed, mashing their tongues against one another.

"Mm," Terri moaned and dropped her hand from Anna Lynne's arm down to Anna Lynne's right breast.

"Mm," Anna Lynne agreed and dropped her own hand to Terri's left breast.

Cock straining, Colt arranged the two girls, Anna Lynne on her knees, face between Terri's spread legs. Terri lay on her back, head straining to watch as her best friend tasted her.

They'd kissed, they'd played with each other's breasts. But Anna Lynne had always balked just as the panties were about to come off.

"Mm, oh God," Terri grunted as she felt Anna Lynne's feather light tongue dancing over her pussy lips.

"Ugh!" Anna Lynne grunted, mouth falling open in surprise.

Terri saw Colt kneeling behind the beautiful red head. She smiled, her own anus still throbbing in painful pleasure. She knew Colt had two fingers probing Anna Lynne's ass. Terri knew Colt was preparing Anna Lynne for a painful, brutal joining. She knew, in moments, Anna Lynne would be screaming, crying, begging for Colt to stop, please stop. Then she would beg him to fuck her ass, fuck her ass hard.

Anna Lynne attempted to squeeze her anus tightly as her boyfriend jammed two thick fingers into her rectum. She tried to force his fingers from her ass, using her rectal muscles.

There was an odd whirring and buzzing in her head, in her guts. Anna Lynne blamed it on the potent wine. Cormican's Grape had formaldehyde in it, everyone knew that. That was why, when Terri put her hand on the back of her head, Anna Lynne allowed herself to be forced to lick her best friend's pussy. It was the wine, not any pent up lesbian urges that caused Anna Lynne to lap hungrily at Terri's fragrant pussy.

"Ugh! Oh God damn it, Colt," Anna Lynne whimpered as the blunt head of his cock pushed into her resisting ass.

"Ugh! Mother fucker!" Anna Lynne screamed in protest as the flared head of Colt's cock popped past her sphincter.

Terri's small hand on the back of her head again distracted Anna Lynne. There was a pain in her anus; Anna Lynne was sure Colt's fat cock was ripping her anus apart, she was sure Colt's cock was ripping her rectum open as he forced himself into her.

The whirring and buzzing in Anna Lynne's head crowded out all thought as she sucked, licked, lightly chewed on Terri's pussy lips. She found Terri's little clitoris and gave the pleasure bud a forceful suck.

"Ah! Aw shit!" Terri cried out, drenching Anna Lynne's face with her orgasm.

"Oh mother fucker, fuck me," Anna Lynne suddenly screamed, shaking in orgasm.

Colt had jammed three fingers into Anna Lynne's pussy, his thumb mashing against her clitoris. He twisted the fingers inside of her pussy and pushed more of his erection into her squirming, rippling ass. Anna Lynne's rectal muscles squeezed, pulsed around Colt's cock as he drove himself balls deep into her tight, hot ass.

"Eat me," Terri cried out and Anna Lynne returned to lapping at Terri's pussy.

"Aw fuck yes," Colt thundered and stiffened.

"Mm hmm," Anna Lynne agreed, shaking as she felt Colt's semen pumping into her colon.

"Ack!" Terri cried out in orgasm.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," Anna Lynne weakly chanted as Colt's slimy cock was pulled from her raw, aching bowels.

Anna Lynne lay her head on Terri's thigh and whimpered. She slowly slumped to the dirty carpet, her hand lazily rubbing Terri's smooth thigh.

The need to void suddenly gripped Anna Lynne and she lurched to her feet. Terri lazily got to her own feet and returned to the small kitchen.

"Hey, get me a beer, huh?" Colt ordered.

Terri dropped a few cubes of ice into her cup and poured more blackberry wine into her cut. Then she located the six pack of beer and grabbed a can.

"Thanks," Colt said, leaning against the couch, legs stretched out in front of him.

"Uh huh, Terri said and drained half of the cup in one gulp.

Anna Lynne staggered back into the living room. Colt got to his feet and kicked Anna Lynne's lips as he passed. Anna Lynne retrieved her cup and flopped down on the couch next to Terri.

"I uh, so, um," Terri started.

"Shut up," Anna Lynne mumbled, draining her cup of wine.

She held up her cup. Terrie drained her own cup of wine.

"I'm drunk," Anna Lynne declared. "That's it. Okay? I'm drunk. We been drinking all day here."

Terri kissed Anna Lynne's mouth. Her arm went around Anna Lynne's shoulders, pulling the unresisting girl in for an embrace.

"This don't mean shit, hear?" Anna Lynne protested as her hand found Terri's breast.

"Uh huh," Terri agreed, sucking on Anna Lynne's tongue.

"Mm, oh," Anna Lynne moaned as Terri began to finger her pussy.

Colt returned to the living room. He sat in his recliner and watched the two girls pleasure one another. His cock did slowly revive as he watched the girls' activities.

When he was fully hard, Colt had Terri kneel in front of the couch, mouth glued to Anna Lynne's pussy. Terri whimpered a protest as Colt pressed the head of his cock to her raw, aching anus. Within minutes, though, Terri was grunting encouragements as she sucked Anna Lynne to orgasm. That pain was welling up inside of her guts, urging her closer and closer to her own orgasm.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,104 Followers