Buy y'all some wine?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few hours later, Colt looked at the couch. Terri lolled, passed out on the couch. His semen oozed from both pussy and rectum, staining the already liberally stained couch. Next to her, snoring lightly, Anna Lynne slumbered, leaning heavily against Terri. His semen also oozed from Anna Lynne's raw pussy and anus.

"What time it is?" Terri suddenly asked, jerking awake.

"Hmm, almost nine," Colt said, glancing at his watch.

"Shit!" Terri cried out. "Aw man, shit! Was s'posed be home!"

"Huh?" Anna Lynne drunkenly asked.

"Anna Lynne, shit! Remember? I was supposed be home by seven!" Terri cried, trying to wrestle her bikini bottom on.

"Aw shit! What time is it?" Anna Lynne asked, also scrambling to dress.

"Nine o'clock!" Terri cried, finally managing to get her bikini bottom on.

Colt smirked, not telling Terri her bikini bottom was on, inside out. She now wiggled into her top, then found her wrap and struggled with that garment as well.

"Man, aw man, aw man," Terri chanted while Colt drove the two still quite intoxicated girls to their neighborhood. Anna Lynne pointed out her own home and Colt stopped in front of the modest brick dwelling.

"Bye," Anna Lynne said to Terri. "It's going be all right."

"No it ain't. Aw man, aw man," Terri whined as Colt helped Anna Lynne out of the truck.

Terri pointed out a home three streets over. She just whimpered as Colt helped her down and scurried to the door just as an angry man jerked it open. Colt smirked at the man as he hoisted himself up into his truck.

Two days later, Colt put the last box into his truck. He had already emptied the refrigerator, hauled the last of his furniture to the dumpster, and double checked for anything he might have overlooked.

"Not bad, not bad," the apartment manager agreed as he looked around at the apartment.

Colt had rented a steam cleaner, had thoroughly cleaned the filthy carpets the night before. He'd also taken a dishrag, some Ajax, and some elbow grease to the hard surfaces of the apartment.

"Man! Even cleaned the oven, huh?" the manager asked, opening the appliance.

"Never used it," Colt thought to himself.

"Okay, and, uh, got your address here; I'll mail you your deposit," the man said as Colt held out the keys.

"Uh? Really? I uh, I didn't mail you your deposit when I moved in," Colt snapped. "Had to have it in my hand before you'd let my ass have the keys, huh?"

"Kid, it's in the lease, huh?" the man sneered.

Colt resisted the urge to punch the sneering man in his face. Even with his exoneration, Colt knew it wouldn't take much for the fine officers of Oakleaf County to put him right back into Stratton.

Pulling away, Colt did not glance into the rearview mirror, did not take a nostalgic look back. His cold blue eyes swept the horizon in front of him.

Looking over, Colt saw a few people waiting for the Sweet Oak Sno-Cone Stand to open. He saw a bone thin red head standing, lazily brushing her long red hair with her hand. She was wearing a pair of cut offs and a tee shirt that didn't reach the waistband of her shorts.

Colt pulled over and parked. He got out of the truck and walked over to the line of people.

"Hey, Skeeto, right?" Colt asked.

"Huh?" Charlie said, swiveling.

She then gulped nervously, looking at the handsome young man, Anna Lynne's boyfriend. Both Anna Lynne and Terri were now grounded, probably for the whole summer after they'd come home drunk the other night, the same day they'd met up with the handsome man outside of Burns & Burns Supermarket.

Charlie had been so jealous; Anna Lynne and Terri had gone to the handsome man's apartment. Both Anna Lynne and Terri had shared with Charlie the salacious, vulgar things they had done, the obscene things the handsome Colt had done to them.

The two girls had been complaining bitterly; both claimed it had hurt, what he had done to them. Charlie looked into the man's cold blue eyes and had to clamp her thighs together as she imagined him doing those course, lewd acts to Anna Lynne and Terri. Charlie could imagine him forcing her to do those shameful things and nearly squeaked.

"Sorry, I know that's not, that can't be your real name, but those two little bitches never did say what it was," Colt apologized.

"Hey, uh, Dude? No cuts, huh?" a kid called out from the rear of the line.

"Hey uh dude? Not cutting," Colt said. "My girlfriend here was holding my place in line."

"No holding," the kid said.

"Don't see that nowhere, kid," Colt said.

"I uh, your girl... I'm Charlie," Charlie stammered.

"So, Charlie, what flavor you getting?" Colt asked as the front flap of the snowball stand went up.

"I uh, I, the uh, the spearmint," Charlie said.

"What size?" Colt asked.

"I got enough for the double," Charlie said.

"Want a triple?" Colt said, pulling out his wallet.

"I, no, no, that's all right," Charlie said.

"Seriously. Want a triple? You want it, I'll even get you the giant," Colt offered.

"Yeah, a triple," Charlie said.

"I like the black cherry, and I have them add the condensed milk," Colt said.

"The... I've never, what's the milk do?" Charlie asked.

"Man! Makes it super sweet!" Colt enthused.

At the window, Colt ordered the snow cones and he and Charlie found a bench to sit at. She gulped nervously, insides twisted in knots as Colt put a casual arm around her slim waist.

"I uh, you heard? Anna Lynne and Terri? They got in all kind trouble other night," Charlie whispered, even though no one was paying them any attention.

"Their own fault," Colt shrugged, holding out a spoonful of the flavored shaved ice with some of the condensed milk on top. "Ah."

"Ah," Charlie said and accepted the mouthful.

She wrinkled her face, then shrugged her shoulders. Colt smiled and squeezed her waist.

"Aw, you don't know good, that's all," he accused.

"Uh huh! Ah," Charlie said and held out a spoon of her green snow cone.

"Eh, whatever," Colt shrugged after swallowing the spearmint spoonful.

"No, no, what you mean is, 'Wow! Mine sucks and that's great!'" Charlie corrected playfully.

"No, what I mean is, 'Eh. I don't think I'll get too sick after eating that,'" Colt said.

After a few moments, Charlie showed Colt that her tongue was now a dull green. His own was a dark purple.

"So, what you doing today?" Charlie asked as they smiled at each other.

"Moving," Colt said, looking over at his truck.

"Moving? Where?" Charlie asked, looking at him.

"Elgee. Well, actually, Kimble. Little bitty place in Louisiana," Colt said.

"Louisiana! Why? What's in Louisiana?" Charlie asked.

"My uh, my old man died 'bout two, no, three months back," Colt said.

"Oh! Colt! God, I'm so sorry!" Charlie gasped.

"Hmm? Oh, don't be. Never met the man," Colt shrugged. "See, he was this bar owner, my old lady danced there and he got her knocked up. Paid her couple hundred get an abortion and she told him she would and kept dancing couple more weeks. Right when she started showing, she left him and came out here."

Charlie looked at him, plastic spoon scraping the bottom of her Styrofoam cup. She swallowed the last of her snow cone.

"Anyway, he had cancer, and got in touch with my mom. Turns out he didn't have no other kids and left the bar and his house to me," Colt said.

"You ever met him?" Charlie said.

"Was supposed meet him couple years back, when he first found out 'bout the cancer, but I'm in Stratton, you know," Colt shrugged, putting the empty cup on the ground.

"Stratton? The prison?" Charlie asked, eyes wide.

"Uh huh, why I'm completely shaved," Colt said, rubbing his smooth head. "All it takes is get lice one time, you learn, shave everything."

"Every..." Charlie said, glancing at his tight jeans.

"Uh huh. I mean, I didn't do it, but they all say that, right? But I'm in there, he says come see him when I get out, but had to wait until paperwork comes back, saying I'm completely exonerated before I can leave the state, can't even work in a bar 'til I get that paperwork, you know?" Colt said.

"What'd you do?" Charlie whispered, picking up Colt's cup and putting her own cup inside of his.

"They said I tried rob this gas station. Security camera shows it ain't me, guy sees line up, says it ain't me, but customer got shot with a point twenty five, and guess what I just happened have in my car," Colt said. "Uh, that's right, a point thirty eight."

"What? Wait, that don't make..." Charlie said, pretty face screwed up in confusion.

"Yeah, kind of what I thought too," Colt agreed. "Anyway, got the paperwork last week, was fixing go to Spoons and celebrate and that's when I saw your buddy Anna Lynne."

At the mention of her acquaintance's name, Charlie looked away. Colt lightly tugged on Charlie's red hair. She turned and looked at him, a questioning look in her eyes.

"I uh, God, I have always had a thing for red heads," Colt smiled.

"Well, I got plenty of red hair," Charlie said.

"And freckles. Went out with this brown haired girl once, just because she was all freckles," Colt went on.

"And I got plenty of freckles," Charlie agreed. "And nothing else."

"What about you? What you going do today?" Colt asked.

"Nothing. What I'm going do tomorrow? Nothing. What I'm going do next day?" Charlie sighed, getting to her feet.

Her flip flops slapped the dusty ground as she walked to a garbage can. She dropped the two cups into the garbage can, then turned and looked at Colt.

Again, Charlie thought of Anna Lynne, of Terri and the carnal things they'd done with the handsome man. Of course, now that they were both punished, grounded indefinitely, both Anna Lynne and Terri complained bitterly about Colt, tried to make the drunken afternoon all his fault.

"No one made y'all go there," Charlie wanted to tell both Terri and Anna Lynne.

Charlie knew if she pointed this fact out, though, Anna Lynne and Terri would ostracize her from their small clique. Belonging to a clique of three was better than being alone. Even knowing the only reason Terri and Anna Lynne allowed her to be in their little gathering was because Charlie could occasionally borrow her mother's car did not dissuade Charlie from wanting to be in their clique.

Standing there, the morning's sun already quite hot, Charlie again looked at Colt's crotch. She blushed hotly as she wondered how something so thick could go into an opening so small as an anus.

Thinking about it, the act of sodomy, Charlie felt something inside of her flutter. She clamped her thin thighs together.

"Well, I hate pull you away from such an exciting life," Colt said, standing.

"Yeah, well," Charlie said.

The flutter in Charlie's tummy grew stronger as Colt pulled his sunglasses from his shirt collar. Charlie wanted to say something, anything that would hold him there for a few more minutes.

"Want go with me?" Colt suddenly asked.

There was no hesitation; Charlie simply nodded her head in assent. She smiled at Colt's surprised expression and waited.

Charlie was sure Colt's declaration of being attracted to red hair and freckles was just empty words. She decided to call his bluff, so when he asked her if she'd go with him, flee Texas for Louisiana, Charlie had agreed.

Charlie was sure Colt would make excuses. Now she waited for the excuses, the stammers, the stutters. She also hope, prayed he had been sincere in his words, sincere in his invitation. She truly had no plans for today, for tomorrow, for ever.She regarded his ice blue eyes and waited for his reaction.

"Need get anything?" Colt asked, holding out his large hand.

"Some clothes," Charlie said.

She gave him directions to the trailer park; which was only two blocks away from the Sweet Oak Snow-Cone stand. He parked and got out of the truck. He then came around and helped her down from his truck.

"Mom says you got clean up the kitchen," Darren, Charlie's half-brother sneered as Charlie entered.

"Not happening," Charlie said, walking through the living room.

"Mom said," Darren whined, struggling to ease his bulk from the chair.

Colt could see the kitchen of the trailer from the front door and stepped into the small room. There was a puddle of milk on the table. There was a dirty bowl on the counter. There were other signs that said to Colt that this mess was created by a fat little slob that was used to bossing his sister around.

"Nope, Porky, don't think your Mom said shit 'bout this," Colt said to the boy.

"Hey, you can't be here; our Mom's not here," Darren said. "Charlie, he ain't s'posed be here."

"Darren, Jesus, huh?" Charlie said, stepping into the kitchen. "What'd I tell you about pouring the milk like that?"

She turned and put her lips to Colt's lips. She let out a little sigh when he put his arms around her.

"He's not, you not 's'posed have no one here when Mom's not here," Darren whined.

"Look, I'll just take a second to clean this up," Charlie offered.

"Uh, no. Lard ass here needs learn how clean up after himself," Colt said.

"That's it; I'm telling Mom, hear?" Darren protested.

"Colt, I'll just take a second," Charlie said, voice firm.

"You the boss," Colt smiled and his smile widened when she gave him a happy smile.

"Now, how you spell, what was it? Kimble?" Charlie asked.

"K. I. M. B. L. E," Colt said. "In fact, here's the address.

He pulled an envelope from his rear pocket. Charlie copied the address onto the scrap of paper, then put 'Love, Charlie.'

"Bye," Charlie said to Darren. "I'm gone now, so don't make no more messes, hear?"

"I'm still telling Mom you had some guy over," Darren threatened.

"Go ahead," Charlie shrugged as Colt picked up the two kitchen garbage bags she'd packed.

"I can't believe," Charlie said as they turned eastbound on I-10. "I really, I'm really doing this."

"You uh, want me turn around?" Colt asked.

Charlie didn't say anything. Colt set the cruise control at four miles above the speed limit.

"Will if you want me to, but don't want to," Colt said.

"You, Anna Lynne said you, y'all, what y'all did hurt," Charlie said.

"Which part?" Colt smiled. "And uh, none of it hurt. She just wants act like she didn't want do it."

"The uh, up her butt thing?" Charlie suggested.

"Corn holing? She liked it just fine," Colt said.

"Why they call it corn holing?" Charlie asked. "I mean, I heard it called that before and..."

"Don't know. Suspect it might have something do with the time of outhouses," Colt surmised. "See? They didn't have toilet paper back then."

"Ew! Then what'd they..." Charlie asked.

"They'd take corn cobs," Colt said.

"You making that up," Charlie accused.

"And they'd scrape most of the corn off, make their moonshine, whatnot, then they'd toss the corn into the hog trough. After the hogs cleaned the cobs off, they'd soak them in water, get them nice and soft," Colt said. "Drop a load off? Take one them corn cobs and clean up."

"For real?" Charlie asked.

Through Houston traffic, Colt increased the speed to eighty three miles an hour and people were passing them as if they were standing still. Both Colt and Charlie were grateful to put Houston behind them.

"You stuck with me now," Colt said. "I am not driving through that cluster fuck bring you back."

"And you stuck with me," Charlie said.

"Aw," Colt playfully complained.

Outside of Lake Charles, they stopped at a Cracker Barrel to eat. Colt assured Charlie she could get anything she wanted; there was no price restriction. After the meal, Colt and Charlie sat in two of the rockers in front of the restaurant, simply rocking for a few minutes.

"This is nice," Colt finally said, taking her hand into his.

"You, you act all bad ass and stuff, but you're not, are you?" Charlie asked.

"No, I'm not. Treat me right? I treat you right. Treat me like you trying get one over on me? Like your two little buddies there? I will step all the fuck over you," Colt agreed.

They rocked in silence, just sat and rocked.

"We get where, your Daddy had a house? We get a couple of rockers?" Charlie asked when Colt finally pulled her to her feet.

"Aw yeah, you my girl," Colt enthused and put his arms around her.

The home was a modest brick home nestled among other similar homes. To their disappointment, there was no porch to accommodate two rockers. There was only a small concrete pad on the rear of the house, which was dwarfed by an old gas grill.

The home did smell slightly musty; Charlie set about immediately cleaning the house. To Colt's amusement, she also pressed him into duty.

"That bed needs be stripped; those sheets are crusty," Charlie ordered, pointing. "See if there's a blanket other than that one; how old you think that thing is?"

"Yes ma'am, Miss Charlotte," Colt said. "I get right on it Miss Charlotte."

"No one calls me 'Charlotte,'" Charlie said, shaking her head at his foolish antics.

"Yeah? You more of a 'Charlotte' than a 'Charlie,' ask me," Colt said, peeling the sheets from the bed. "Damn, these are pretty nasty, huh?"

"Oh! Oh, Colt, please find me a garbage can," Charlie gagged, opening the refrigerator.

"Oh! Man!" Colt agreed.

After a few hours of their joined efforts, the home smelled and looked much better. They decided to find the local supermarket; the house was nearly completely devoid of food.

Shopping together, Colt and Charlotte found out they did have a few differences. Charlotte considered mushrooms and tomatoes to be vital to any well-rounded meal. Colt thought mushrooms and tomatoes were disgusting.

When asked what her favorite alcoholic beverage was, Charlotte told Colt she didn't drink. She did not stop him from putting two six packs of St. Elizabeth Lager into their buggy, though.

"Don't drink?" Colt asked, shrugging his shoulders when she asked him what kind of cheese he wanted for their ham sandwiches. "Boy, your buddies sure do, hear?"

"They? Are not here," Charlotte said, putting her hand on Colt's muscled chest, staring hard into his cold blue eyes. "They are not here. Shut up about them, all right?"

In the truck again, Charlotte told Colt about her one and only time drinking alcohol. She'd been at a party with a boy she thought she liked and thought that he liked her too.

"Two beers? I am just about almost gone," she confided to Colt. "Next thing I know? We're in a bedroom, he's got my pants off and is fucking me. Didn't bother taking off my shirt though."

She indicated her flat chest. Colt looked at Charlotte's small chest, then back at the road again.

"But it's not even him. It's one of his buddies. And then there's another one of his buddies and he's fucking me," Charlotte snapped. "Nine guys. Nine guys. Not one of them even kisses me, they just fuck me and then they're out of there."

"Damn," Colt said.

"Two months later? Find out, not only am I knocks up? One of them ass holes had gonorrhea," Charlotte snapped. "And that's why I don't drink."

"Okay," Colt agreed.

Arriving home again, Colt pulled the sheets out of the dryer and he and Charlotte made the bed. Charlotte found the blankets and showed Colt what the choices were. He shrugged and she selected one that didn't feel too thick.

"Hey, tell you something?" Colt asked as Charlotte made them a simple dinner of hot ham and cheese sandwiches.

"Mm-hmm?" Charlotte asked, finding enjoyment in the simple act of preparing a meal.

"I uh, I'm glad you came with me," Colt admitted.

Charlotte turned and saw the heavy blush on his handsome face. In answer, she just smiled and kissed him.

After dinner, they both piddled, trying to find things to do, things to occupy their time.

"Know what? This is silly," Charlotte finally said, grabbing the hem of her the shirt. "I'm going to bed."

"Bed? But's it's not even..." Colt asked.