Buyers Beware Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria laughed and obliged, letting go of Lace over the table's edge and pushing her so she fell onto her back, a little squeak escaping her painted lips as she bounced, her hair splaying outwards and off the edge.

Zu'gar stepped forward, hands fumbling in her pants and Lace wriggled into position, her ankles still wrapped around Maria's waist ensuring she couldn't pull out, her small hands tightly gripping the table edge either side of her ass as she lolled her head backwards, all pretence of modesty lost as she parted her lips wide and stuck out her tongue, her eyes bright and hopeful as she drank in the upside down view, a clear invitation that she wanted Zu'gar and wanted her now.

Without hesitation she stepped up, baring her fangs with a low eager noise as her now deliciously familiar cock sprung free of its pants to instead be dragged up and along Lace's face until the girl instead found herself with a mouthful of the Orc's heavy nut sack.

Zu'gar groaned and leaned over, resting one hand on the table and the other on Lace's smooth chest as she felt the humans mouth gleefully lick, kiss and suckle on her cum filled balls,

"Yeah you fucking slut, suck on those nuts..."

Lace moaned appreciatively, uncaring for the spit and saliva that got dragged across her face as she took each orb in turn between her full lips, her tongue rolling slowly and lewdly over them, the girl living for the taste and texture between her lips.

"Where the fuck did you even find a slut like this?" Maria grunted with effort, reaching out to grab Lace's wrists and pulling them down to pin her against the table, once again setting a rough pace as she fucked the girls arched and aching body.

Zu'gar grinned for a moment, watching as a thick drop of pre fell from her cockhead to stain and dribble down Lace's slender neck, "Shit, she found me, bought me off a slaver, brought me food, clothes, then demanded I fuck her."

"Lucky fucking bitch!" Maria snarled, directing her anger at Zu'gar's obvious fortune into the small human's petite frame, her hands tightening on Lace's wrists, her own dark heavy breasts swaying with each powerful thrust as they remained on display.

Zu'gar let out a short bark of laughter at Maria's reaction, drawing her now lipstick stained nut sack away from Lace's eager mouth, instead lining up the tip of her throbbing length with Lace's waiting mouth, admiring the way a few strands of saliva already trickled in glistening droplets down her face.

"Watch this." Zu'gar prompted, tearing Maria's attention away from the point where her green Orc cock met Lace's soft bubbly butt and instead up to where Zu'gar was directing hers, the thick green helmet of her cock pressing against the human's wet pink tongue and gliding down to push into the waiting wet heat of her mouth.

"Mmfmmf~" Lace groaned as she felt the cock head begin to slide past her lips, the thick length pressing her tongue down and stretching the o of her petite little mouth wider to accommodate Zu'gar's massive shaft.

Maria watched on as Zu'gar fed her cock deeper and deeper, the girls red lips sliding wetly along the length, smearing it with saliva and lipstick as, to Maria's delight, Zu'gar didn't slow or stop, the trapped girl arching her back as Maria watched the humans slender throat bulge and swell.

"Holy fuck..." Maria breathed as Zu'gar snarled her triumph, Maria's gaze following the outline of Zu'gar's thick cockhead as it visibly pressed down into the girl's throat, the bulge of Zu'gar's cock becoming increasingly obvious as she hilted herself in Lace's fuck-hole of a mouth.

Lace was in heaven, her body assaulted now at both ends, Zu'gar's cock dominating her throat with its stretching girth as her lips fit snugly around the base, her body pinned and trapped between their muscled bodies, theirs to use as they pleased.

Zu'gar stared down with lust and desire as she used a hand to massage the bulge in Lace's pale throat that could only be the outline of her cock, feeling as the tightness milked another few drops of her clear pre, depositing it straight inside her Princess where she belonged.

Still holding her throat Zu'gar began to pull her hips back, feeling as the tightness clung to her cock and watching as each spit shining inch of Orc cock was once again revealed. She moaned in pleasure, pulling back with a slow deliberateness till she saw Lace's chest heave, a sure sign she'd drawn in a breath and all the invitation she'd needed to force her cock forward once more, Lace's throat making a lewd and wet 'Gluck!' that sent a shiver up Maria's spine as she watched, entranced.

For the deepthroating Lace the acclimatization period was apparently over as she felt Zu'gar's weight shift, the cock grinding deep in her throat before her pace picked up quickly, her length powering in and out of her lovers pursed lips and offered throat, the Orcess biting her lower lip and arching her back as pleasure coursed through her.

Zu'gar looked down with half-lidded eyes at the scene before her, the petite human on her back, body writhing and shifting in a sexual heat as both her ass and throat were filled by throbbing green shafts, Lace's own cock pointing up, painfully erect and unattended, though she was in no doubt Lace was a state of pure bliss.

"Fuck, hows her ass?" Zu'gar said, voice low and breathy as she eyed Maria, admiring the Orcess' powerful muscles and impressive bare bust as she continued to drive her length into Lace's vulnerable body.

Maria snarled a little, driving her cock forward with such force that Zu'gar felt the vibrations as Lace groaned in protest around the length pistoning down her throat, "The fucking best, fucking little slut lives for it!"

Zu'gar grinned proudly as she held herself deep for a moment, grinding her cum-filled balls against Lace's nose, eyes and forehead before resuming her conquest.

"I'm going to ah, fucking nut in this bitch..." Maria snarled and readjusted her grip on Lace's wrists, holding them in place as she leaned forward, her pace becoming less and less steady.

"Ugh fuck, fucking let me catch up and we'll cum in her together," Zu'gar suggested and stood up straight, looking down as she moved both her hands to grip Lace's head, holding her in place as she started to fuck the girls face with wanton abandon, sparing no thought for her comfort as she simply used her.

Maria panted hard as she watched the scene, watched as the Orcess repeatedly slammed her hips forward to bury her length inside Lace's squirming body, giving her few opportunities to catch her breath, or even her senses as they were assaulted by the Orc's cock, the slender throat showing every inch as it expanded and contracted to accommodate.

Lace lay between the two, unable to order her thoughts into anything useful as it was constantly bombarded with what she was being subjected to, her eyes squeezed shut as heavy nuts were pressed into them with every long thrust, her face a mess of spit, pre-cum and her own ruined makeup, her jaw aching as it was held wide, her throat burning from the girth of Zu'gar's intruding member.

Her wrists were raw from Maria's grip and she knew she would be a mess of bruises in the morning, this sort of indulgence didn't come without its price but it was one she was willing to pay.

"Yesss..." Maria growled, either hoping Zu'gar had caught up or uncaring of whether they finished together, her thrusts becoming increasingly erratic even as the thick length pounding Lace's ass grew a familiar steely hardness, a sensation that drove Lace to push back, squeezing down on the cock with all the physical strength she could muster.

Zu'gar too felt her own pleasures rise and she knew she was only a few strokes away from achieving bliss, but in the moment of heat and passion she wanted more, needed more.

As Lace felt the two steel rods within her pulse and throb the first molten eruption exploded in her ass, Maria's growl, strong and dominant rumbling out of her throat as she pumped a thick virile load into Lace's little pink star, each liquid pulse shooting thick hot strands into a growing lake of cum deep within her ravished body.

Zu'gar watched the moment of absolute hedonism play across Maria's face and as her own began, her needs got the better of her. With a snarl she brought her hand up to Maria's neck, gripping her and pulling her forward.

Maria, surprised to be dragged forward parted her lips to rumble her protest, but instead found Zu'gar's full lips pressed tight to hers and she opened into it, hot and eager, the two sharing a private sexually-charged kiss, tongues mingling and prominent canines clicking as they made out, each now over the edge with no chance of returning.

Lace tasted nothing but her own spit and Zu'gar's meaty cock as she felt it pulsing in her throat, the Orc's massive pent up load being spent in the girl in such a way that swallowing was mandatory, the creamy Orc-cum being pumped directly into her stomach leaving her with no option but to accept it, her weak ravaged body grateful of the drink even as, once again, she began to run low on air.

Zu'gar and Maria maintained their erotic kiss over Lace's flushed and writhing body until both were finished, the girl between them nothing more than a vessel for their seed, a tool for their pleasure, a toy to play with.

"Ugh... Fuck..." Maria breathed as the kiss broke, her eyes half-lidded as she took a half step back, Lace's legs going weak as, with an audible slick sound, her large softening cock was pulled free, the twitching length coated in lube and freshly spent Orc cum, "I think she blacked out..."

Zu'gar grunted in sudden awareness and drew herself back, the spent python of her cock pulling free with a long drawn out groan from Lace who coughed, a few strands of spit and cum spilling out onto her top lip.

With a smirk Zu'gar reached down and gripped the base of her meaty glistening shaft, raising the still mostly hard length and slapping it a few times against Lace's cheek drawing a sharp gasp from the girl as her eyes fluttered suddenly opened, her breath coming fast and shallow.

"She's fine..." Zu'gar snorted, dragging the slick tip of her cock along Lace's top lip, collecting the cum there and feeding it back into the girl's mouth, feeling as she instinctively licked it clean.

Maria grinned some and pulled her shirt down back over her heavy tits, her own thick aroused nipples standing out against the fabric as she let out a low, satisfied sigh, "That was so fucking good... So fucking good. Guess you want me to leave you two alone now, huh?"

Zu'gar raised an eyebrow for a moment, about to reply, but her eyes were drawn down to Lace as she let out a quiet little murmur, arching her back languidly.

"Didn't hear that..." Zu'gar said, leaning in close so she could listen as Lace whispered in her ear, "Mmhm... Mm? Ah..."

"What did she say?" Maria asked, tossing her head back so that her long dark dreads followed, the well-kept locks settling down her spine.

"She said, 'I can't believe that pussy is bowing out after round one.'" Zu'gar passed on with a wolfish smile, her eyes gleaming in the low light of the room.

Maria pursed her lips and looked down at the sprawling, exhausted human, her face a mess of spit, cum and smeared makeup, her complexion blotchy, her neck and wrists already showing the early signs of bruising, not to mention how sore her ass and throat must be, soothed only by the masses of Orc cum now pooled within her.

But at the same time, Maria noticed, the little things untouched cock was still hard as steel, twitching in beat with her quickened heart and, as Maria's gaze sought out Lace's own, she saw the mirth, the lust and the challenge that somehow seemed to convey the message, 'that all you got, punk?'.

"Swap?" Zu'gar suggested, already stepping around the table, her hands caressing over one of Lace's pale but thick thighs as she moved.

"Pff. Why the fuck not?" Maria laughed, the sound sending a shiver of delight through Lace's battered body. This was the life.