The Green Plague

Story Info
A timid human femboy gets rescued by a massive, shemale orc.
13.2k words
4.68
67.1k
218

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Hey, this is my first time testing the waters of fantasy writing. It's a story about a feminine boy and a large, hulking shemale orc, during an ongoing war between orcs and humans.

WARNING: Contains non-con. There is also a gore scene early on in this chapter, but it's not related to sex in any way, and doesn't involve any innocent or undeserving characters. Furthermore, this story is a lot more extreme than most of my previous ones, in that it has a strong emphasis on size difference, very large penises, lots of body fluids, musk and various body odors, etc. If you have mild tastes when it comes to adult fiction, I suggest that you tread carefully.

Enjoy!

*****

In the pursuit of true peace, violence is virtually inevitable. Whether it is a battle between the rich and the poor, nobles and commoners, people of different cultural backgrounds or religions; the desired result is rarely free of bloodshed. It is in our very human nature to fight for what we think is right, regardless of how absurd one's beliefs might be.

But sometimes people can put aside their differences, at least for some time, in order to fight a common enemy. That's why, when threatened by beings of arguably even greater power, it is only natural that unity is of utmost importance, for the simple sake of ensuring humanity's survival. This had long been made evident on the continent of Korilia. Several human kingdoms existed there, and while they weren't necessarily on friendly terms, they all knew that they were best off if they left each other alone. They all did what they could to stay out of trouble with the outside races, although they all still got their fair share of unavoidable conflict.

The largest human city, Tiafora, was built as both a military base and a trading center, where people of all cultures and ethnicities gathered in peace and unity. It stood at the very epicenter of all the conflict that humanity had to endure, in the one corner of human territory that was closest to the other various sapient species, some of whom they had a neutral relationship with, some of whom were hostile. For this reason, the city's royal family from several generations back had opted to raise giant walls along their borders, which, under a prolonged time of safety and prosperity had turned it into a giant, bustling stronghold. For the most part, life inside the walls had been good, regardless of social standing.

But on the outside, safety was far from guaranteed. Trading caravans always had to be accompanied by plenty of guards, and they never exited any of the city gates that were facing the territory of any outside races. Those were reserved for troops and reconnaissance forces.

... And of course, the occasional, sneaky youngling with a dangerous thirst for freedom or adventure...

-----

"These are dangerous times, little girl," a man stated, his voice hoarse and his tone mocking.

Indeed, these were dangerous times. War times, to be exact. But what was taking place in that moment had nothing to do with any war, at least not directly. It was just a good old ambush, and a rather classic scenario at that, at least at first glance; a lone girl who had strayed too far away from her home, thinking that nothing bad would ever happen to her, perhaps due to intoxication, stupidity, or just an innocent mind. Around her was three men, clad in ragged clothes, dirty, smelly, and armed with crude wooden clubs and hatchets.

"Ain't no place for a city girl like you," another one added, his thick accent similar to that of the peasants in the outskirts of the kingdom. "Shoulda stayed within the walls."

However, what neither of them knew was that despite her pretty, feminine exterior, the petite girl that sat there on the grass with her back pressed tightly against a large oak tree was in fact no girl at all. Indeed, what all three of them had become so worked up over was a young boy, albeit one that possessed more feminine features than most girls. Truth be told, hardly anyone would have seen him for what he really was, especially considering that his clothing of choice consisted of a white dress accompanied by a black corset. Of course, it was doubtful that it mattered to them what gender he was, at least assuming that they were anything like typical bandits. If it looked like a girl, it was good enough for them.

As the men slowly approached him, the boy's eyes darted around, desperately searching for a way out of the dire situation, but it was hopeless. During his thousands of ventures into the woods, things had never gone this wrong, ever. All this time he had thought that he had known exactly what he was doing, and that the paths he liked to walk along and the flower-clad glades throughout the forest that he liked to visit were all safe, but alas.

He had just finished his weekly flower picking when he suddenly found himself surrounded by the three men, just as stars were starting to dot the evening sky above the tall trees, the dark surroundings making for a perfect place of ambush. It was the exact type of thing that his mother had warned him about, and the very reason that she had forbidden him to go outside the enormous city walls. But the outside was the only place where he truly felt free, and like the little rebel he was he always ignored his mother's warnings, instead choosing to spend his time the way he felt was natural to him, as far away from human civilization as he could travel on his short legs. And now he was paying the price for it.

"... Help!" he finally called out, in a broken, weak voice, one that the men could never have guessed belonged to a boy. "Someone..."

"Noisy little one, aintcha?" the third man mocked, as he went on to kneel in front of the crying boy, reaching out with a rugged hand towards him. "Looks like we're gonna have to stuff that mouth o' yours..."

"No, please, I-" the boy began, but something cut him off. Not a hand pressed against his mouth, not a gag, not anything of the sort.

Despite the danger he was facing, there was something that shifted his attention from the bandits surrounding him. In the ever darkening forest clearing, where the moonlight now only lit up a small area around the spot that he was sitting in, and where the only visible outlines up until that point had been the three men and the enormous trees, something else had appeared, something that remained shrouded in the shadows. It stood directly behind the man in the middle, who was also the one furthest back, towering over him by a good two feet, its shoulders seeming twice as wide as his. The boy wasn't used to anything other than a carefree life of flower picking and tea drinking, but even so, he knew without a doubt that whatever the mysterious being was, it was dangerous.

What happened next turned out to be a sight that he would never forget, a succession of events that, despite how rapidly they took place, was captured in perfect detail by him. A sudden sparkle in the air above the dark silhouette, like metal hit by the moonlight. That same sparkling object swinging through the air, followed by a sickening noise of cloth and flesh being brutally ripped apart. A splatter of blood across the ground in front of the boy, after which the man in the middle fell over, his torso cut cleanly in two from shoulder to waist.

With wide eyes, the boy stared at the terrified expression on the man's face, his eyes still moving around and his mouth spastically opening and closing, as if attempting to scream a final time. Blood immediately started pooling around him, as what little sign of life he had just showed quickly faded. The boy stared at him, shocked to the core from having seen a man die in front of his eyes for the very first time.

However, his attention quickly shifted to the second man, who had taken up arms while the boy hadn't been paying attention, and was now letting out a noticeably distressed warcry as he swung his hatchet against the mysterious creature. But the blade never connected. Instead, what appeared to be the creature's hand caught the bandit by the wrist with ease, turning his warcry into a whimper of disbelief.

He would quickly return to screaming however, as suddenly, a loud snap could be heard, one that could only mean one thing. Sure enough, not only his wrist, but his entire forearm had been broken in the middle, both halves still attached but bent in a 90 degree angle. The man fell to his knees, desperately clutching the lower part of his forearm, still screaming his lungs out. But not for long. The huge blade of the creature's unidentified weapon came out of the man's back, a huge stain of blood forming on his white clothing as a faint gurgle escaped his mouth, before he wordlessly fell to the ground.

The small lit-up area now had two dead, bloodied men lying in it, and a third, living one, standing on shaky legs next to his fallen comrades, his mouth hanging open in fear and disbelief. In his hands was a club that seemed utterly laughable compared to the massive blade that the creature possessed.

Nevertheless, the man raised it above his head as he went in for a swing. "D-die, ya beast...!" he yelled, his tone weak and unconvincing, giving away just how outmatched he knew that he was.

This time, the creature didn't even have to catch the blow. It simply remained in place, its arms hanging casually to the side as the club connected to what at that height could only be its face. A thud could be heard, but nothing else. The creature didn't back down, didn't even flinch despite taking a full force blow that would have knocked most people out, perhaps even killed them.

With a backhanded slap, the vicious being flung the club out of the man's hand, making it fly away to where recovering it to continue defending himself was out of the question. Then, all of a sudden, a massive, four-fingered hand emerged from the shade, grabbing on to the man's neck and slamming him to the ground face first, making him elicit a gasp as his lungs were emptied from the blow. He had no chance to catch his breath however, as the creature quickly knelt down, pinning him down with a knee against his back.

Now, for the first time, the boy was able to get a glimpse of what the creature looked like, at least the part of it that had stepped out into the lit up area around him. So far only a leg and two arms, but even that was enough to illustrate just how powerful it was. Its limbs weremassive. Muscle upon muscle, huge feet and hands, and clearly possessing far more strength than that of any human he had ever seen or heard of. And while it was difficult to see in the bluish moonlight, the color of its skin seemed to differ from any human ethnic group. It seemed almost...green?

"Wait!" the man called out, ending the boy's awestruck reverie. "I's sorry! Please don't kill me..."

But the creature went unaffected by the man's pleas. Instead, it casually grabbed him with both hands around his neck, or more accurately around the base of his skull and under his chin, easily overlapping its massive fingers.

After that, the man was quick to realize what was about to happen. "No! Stop! Please stop!"

The boy could do nothing but stare and listen, as the man's begging quickly turned to screams, then gasps, then, like the last man, gurgles. One look at his terrified face and the froth coming out of his mouth proved that he was in great pain, and it wasn't hard to see why. His neck was elongating, the veins along it almost seeming ready to burst from the strain it was experiencing.

As for the boy, he only fully understood what was happening when he started seeing skin tearing and hearing bones snapping. A mere moment later, the act would be concluded. In a spray of blood, the man's head was torn from his body, which promptly turned completely still and lifeless, like nothing more than a bag of flesh under the weight of the huge beast. In complete silence, as if nothing had happened, it held the head up in the air, turning the man's face towards its own, as if to give it one last look of what could only be resentment, perhaps even pity.

In utter horror, but deep down also a sense of awe, the boy sat silent, pressing his back tightly against the tree as he processed what had just taken place. The creature had torn a man's head off with itsbare hands. And with ease, too. It was like watching a child pull the head off a doll, only in this case, it was without a doubt fully aware of the severity of what it was doing.

With a thud, the head fell out of the creature's grip and onto the ground. All of a sudden it began slowly walking into the moonlit spot, its huge feet causing slight tremors every time they hit the ground. It stopped maybe a feet away from the boy, presenting itself to him, letting him inspect what the three dead men had tried to take on.

The boy's eyes had not deceived him in his earlier observation of the creature's skin color. It was indeed what he had feared: An orc. Not only did it appear to stand at a good eight feet in height, its entire frame was packed with so much muscle that it was a miracle that it didn't disintegrate everything it touched. It was doubtful that it even needed that massive polearm, or war scythe, or whatever it was that was now resting on the orc's back, still dripping blood. At least when it came to fighting puny humans.

What was most interesting, however, was that despite its strength, size and overall masculinity, it was evidently a she. Her midsection, while thick with muscle in its own right, flared out in one end in the form of a pair of massive tits, and in the other, a big, round ass, somehow allowing her to retain a beautiful hourglass figure despite her bulky build. Even her fashion sense - if one could call it that, considering it was mostly just leather and chain mail - was like that of a woman, covering only her chest, shoulders, pelvic area and a small portion of her thighs, leaving her waistline and most of her thick legs exposed. Her hair was similarly feminine. Long, black and a wavy mess, it flowed freely across her backside, while four thick braids hung down in front of her pointy ears, two on each side, with spike-lined metal rings attached to their ends.

From out of nowhere a grunt could be heard from the massive orc, almost sounding like a judgmental scoff. Then, at arm's reach away from the boy it knelt down, bringing them face to face with one another. The orc stared at him, her facial expression indifferent, as her eyes seemed to inspect his every feature, darting around up and down, from corner to corner within her eye sockets.

Likewise, the boy scanned the face of his vicious savior, the sheer menace that she exuded causing him to shake like a leaf in fear. And yet, her strange, alien facial features awoke some other feeling inside him. Sure, she had a mean, unsympathetic resting face. Sure, she had a vicious pair of tusks emerging from her strong lower jaw. And sure, the stare of her crimson, glowing irises seemed almost intense enough to burn through flesh. But still, in an animalistic, foreign kind of way, she was attractive.

The boy let out a gulp, still not sure if the orc had come to his rescue or if he was just another victim to her. "I-I... umm... th-thank you..." he stammered, hoping on the former, and that his appreciation would at the very least show that he had no ill intentions.

"Name?" the orc growled back in a thick, orcish accent.

"I-I'm Mylo..."

She continued to stare at him for a moment, before wordlessly leaning in closer towards his face, making him recoil and whimper in fear, his eyes shut tightly and his heart pounding so hard you could almost hear it. Was she going to hurt him in some way? Bite him? Was biting even a common thing among orcs? It would most likely be quite effective, at least judging by the way she looked. She could probably easily rip a man's throat out with that jaw of hers, not to mention the tusks.

Thankfully, her intentions turned out to be far more tame than that. Mylo still had his eyes closed, but the intense heat emanating from the orc's face onto his was impossible to disregard, as was the sound of sniffing. He cautiously opened his eyes, still unconvinced that the orc wasn't about to harm him, but sure enough caught her simply smelling his face. She was barely an inch away from him, her wide nostrils flaring out as she sniffed him all over, moving from neck to cheek, cheek to lips, lips to hair, where she lingered for a surprisingly long time, even going as far as pressing her nose onto his head as she continued to take in his scent.

When she was done, she returned to staring him right in the eyes, only this time with a rather ominous smile. Her thick, green lips parted, after which a series of incomprehensible words were spoken. Orcish, a tongue that the boy had never heard before, and it sounded every bit as savage as he had heard described, as if made to instill fear in other species.

"My name Umora," she continued. The deep bass in her voice was like that of an earthquake, penetrating the timid boy to his very core. But unlike some of the more masculine guardsmen he had heard in the city, the orc's voice was far more refined. There was a gentle, womanly softness to it, somehow making for a sound that walked a line between intimidating and comforting.

"P-pleased to meet you, Umora," Mylo mumbled, baffled over how indifferent she was over the fact that she had just butchered three men.

The orc rose to her feet. "Stand."

Mylo cast a glance at the frightening face staring down at him from above, realizing at once that any resistance was futile. Reluctantly, he stood up on his muddied, wobbly legs, still pressing his back against the oak tree, clutching the rough bark tightly in his hands. Once standing, the two entered a silent staredown, her with an unwavering, confident expression, while his every characteristic emanated an anxious worry.

His breath was caught in his throat as the massive orc suddenly reached out and wrapped her huge hands around his midsection, easily grasping the entire circumference of his thin waist. Just as effortlessly as she had handled the bandits, she lifted him up in the air and laid him down belly first over her shoulder as if he were a mere sack of grain, knocking the air out of his lungs in the process. Without a care in the world, she then began walking south, deeper into the dark woods and in the opposite direction of Tiafora.

Looking around in a panic, Mylo quickly realized that he was being kidnapped by the massive brute. "No!" he yelped, struggling in her iron grip while his legs flailed in the air. "Put me down! I need to go home!"

"We go home," she replied dryly, without any further explanation.

"What?! My home is in the other direction!"

"You have new home. In camp."

Camp? the boy thought, immediately filled with dread as images of a primitive, orcish settlement appeared in his head. He imagined splatters of blood covering the dirty ground, surrounded by crude buildings made of bone and leather, where poor, innocent humans were being kept prisoners before they were killed and cooked.

Now it should be noted that Mylo was not a boy of higher education. Not that it should have mattered in this case, since nearly everyone in the city - peasants and nobles alike - knew a fair amount about the orcs, both in terms of their appearance and culture. Within the walls you would often hear gossip about these "savage beasts", and about how they needed to be eradicated for the good of the entire continent.

As for Mylo, he had somehow managed to remain ignorant of most outside threats and happenings during his 19 years of a leisure-filled life. Sure, he could probably list a few other species that he knew about aside from the orcs, like minotaurs, trolls and amazons to name a few. But other than the fact that they existed, his knowledge was pretty much blank. What he did know when it came to the orcs however, was that for several decades, they had been at war with the human kingdom. He wasn't sure about the details of it, and quite frankly, he didn't really care, as it was something that he didn't think was going to impact his life in any way.