Buying a Lap Dance From His Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ever heard of things called ´back pockets´?" he said with a perverted grin as he lifted his body off of the chair slightly, making sure to keep as much space for her in between his legs as possible, as he put his right hand into one of his back pockets. The familiar sound of crumbling cotton paper soon hit her ears.

"Now, that's calling for the next part," she said. Quickening the pace of the circling and swaying of her hips, her movements turning wilder and more sensuous every moment, her hands slowly reached for the belt of her skirt.

"Keep it now, I really like how it looks on you," her brother ordered.

"Heard that a lot," she quipped "Very well." Understanding from experience that he probably liked the stockings as much as the skirt, and not willing to take off her T-shirt and give him the main treat so soon, she just returned to dancing while fully clothed, continuing to slowly speed-up the rhythm of her movements.

However, as she swayed her hips back and forth, she started to enjoy the feeling of his gaze glued to her body much more than she thought she would. Slowly but surely, she felt herself getting turned on as much as he, her body getting hotter and hotter, heartbeat quicker and quicker.

Starting to truly enjoy the situation, and eager the satisfy both her and her brother's desires by taking things further at least a little, she quickly grabbed her brother's hand. Before he had any chance to react, not even a dumbfounded look finding a way on his face, she put it on her breasts.

"You like this, big brother?" she asked as she pressed his hand on the thin fabric of her T-shirt until it was right in the middle of her chest. When she finally saw him reacting, an approving grin on his face, and suddenly deepened breaths leaving his mouth, she winked at him. Slowly, letting his curious hand fully enjoy the warm, soft flesh, she moved his hand all over her left breast, looking him in the eyes the entire time. "You want some more, don't you?" she asked, as her breathing started to deepen as well.

He quickly nodded.

"Then give me a reason," she said teasingly with yet another wink and a lightly sticked-out tongue as she forced his hand to squeeze her breast, moaning as it did so.

The sound of her weak, erotic moan as his hand squeezed the soft flesh of her breast almost making him cum on the spot, he immediately lifted himself again, pulling a small stack of 10 dollar bills out of one of his back pockets with his free hand, keeping the other one on his sister's beautiful body.

"Why, thank you," she said somewhat ironically as she quickly grabbed the money, her soft fingers caressing his hand for a moment as she did so. Before he could fully release his hold on her full, plump breast, she grabbed his hand and jerked it onto her other breast, moaning once again as she forced the half-closed hand to leave her soft mammary.

Instinctively, he squeezed her right breast the moment she put his hand on it. However, before he could even start to enjoy the soft, warm flesh, she once again pushed his hand off of her body. Yet another weak, lustful moan hit his ears as he looked into her eyes, confused, while she offered him a playful expression in return.

"What do," he stammered before she cut him off.

"You ready Charlie?" she asked. As the confused expression on his face became even more so, so smiled softly, coyly, as she put his hand back on her chest, dragging it slowly downwards while her free hand started lifting her black T-shirt to meet with their hands.

After a few seconds during which they could both hear their rapid heartbeats in their ears, as she prepared for what was to happen, and he realized the same, she slipped his hand under the thin fabric of her T-shirt, bringing his hand on her bare right breast.

"What do you think now?" she asked "Better, isn't it?"

Her moans, lustful and deep, were the answer to her question, as his strong hand immediately started playing with her massive breast, squeezing it, slapping it lightly, and teasing the hard nipple. And then, feeling their bodies finally touching skin-to-skin, however little, all the barriers in his mind just broke. As his sister started to again focus on swaying her hips in slow, seductive movements, he stood up, grabbed her hips with both hands, and brought her body next to his.

"Bro, wha-uaw!" she blurted out as her brother forced his tongue into her mouth, wildly French kissing her as his hands almost ripped up her T-shirt as he lifted it so he could grope her breasts.

For a few moments, their tongues danced together as he, completely overcome by pure, primal lust, continued to kiss her, with her happily returning the favor. His hands continued to grope, squeeze, slap and play with her massive breasts which were now pressed against his chest, soft and warm, looking bigger than ever from so close.

She herself happily went to explore his body with her hands, slowly feeling up his surprisingly well-sculpted back and nice ass with her soft hands, the cold metal of the rings on her right hand feeling especially pleasant on his warm body, before bringing her soft hand to the large budge in his pants. With his rock-hard cock already on the verge of exploding, and their make-out session now suddenly paused, he could only watch as she slowly undid his pants and pulled down his boxers, freeing his cock.

"Daaamn Bro," she said with a wide grin and more than a hint of arousal in her eyes and surprise in her voice as she looked at him "Should've told me right away what you're hiding in here!"

"Take your shirt off," he commanded as he quickly reached down for the back pocket of his pants. Pulling out all of the remaining bills in there, he threw them in the air around her.

She laughed heartily at the scene. "Ohhh, you bet I will," she said as she quickly took off the black T-shirt, sparing it any possible accidental near-rippings as the one it almost sustained moments ago "But you'll have to as well," she added "Now!"

He, of course, did as she told him. And, when he saw her taking off the rest of her clothes along with the T-shirt, he did that as well.

He really didn't need much convincing or orders to get naked with her.

Taking his first full look at her completely nude body, he was once again astounded by how beautiful she was. Now that he saw how slim and petite her body truly was, her breasts, which already looked massive even when the rest of her body was covered, looked honestly unreal now that he could also see the small body which was supporting them. Beautiful curves all over, muscles nicely toned and well-defined despite how petite and slim she was, and a perfectly smooth, flawless, milky skin covering all of it.

Her body was a piece of art.

And then, there he was. Skinny, bony, gaunt-looking him.

How the hell they could have been born to the same parents and share 50% of their genetic material, not even someone as smart as him could understand.

At least she seemed to like what she saw between his legs.

"Well Bro?" she said, finally bringing her gaze back at his face after a few moments of shamelessly ogling his genitals "That's all the money you had, right?"

"Yup," he replied.

"Won't lie, that's a lot," she said.

"The best part about working in data architecture, or any other sector people know next to nothing about," he started explaining with a self-satisfied grin on his face "Your customers can't really tell the difference, so you can act as if minor tasks you can do in twenty minutes are some major projects you'll need a week for, take a lot of them at once, then get paid for each of them as if they were said large projects."

She laughed heartily, as if, despite the situation they were in, still surprised by the things her brother did. "Well, good for you that you know how to make money," she said, licking her lips lightly and looking at him with the purest "Fuck me" look in her eyes as she stepped back right in front of him, pushing his hard cock to the side with her thigh and putting her hand on his chest, slowly feeling him up "Because, I think, this is just the right amount for the main course today."

Once again, their lips sealed and their tongues danced wildly together. With their hands back to exploring and feeling up each other's bodies as deep, lustful moans and wet, slopping sounds of kissing filled the air, he started to move his hips back and forth.

Enjoying the feeling of his hard cock pressing against her thigh, touching her soft skin, he lost all control and suddenly found himself humping her leg like a horny dog. He was already more than ready to cum, his cock fully filled-up with blood and other products of his body. Now that he finally had something to, however little, directly, physically stimulate his dick, there was no stopping him.

She knew right away he wasn't going to last long. He was teased too much to hold back his orgasm for long after finally being given a female body to stimulate his dick. Thankfully for him, she had more plans for them today...

For a few minutes, she let him hump her slender leg as they made-out together. Then, with barely any warning, he broke up their French kissing session, and she immediately knew what was coming.

"Michelle, please," he pleaded, looking at his erect manhood.

"Oh, come here," she said as she grabbed his hard tool, fully expecting him to shoot his load the moment her soft hand grabbed the hard organ, split her legs slightly, and put it in-between her thighs, just under her dripping vagina, before closing her legs again.

"Do it, Charlie," she demanded with a perverted smile on her face "Cum already."

Being a good older brother, he didn't hesitate for a moment in fulfilling his sister's wish.

Humping her thighs like there was no tomorrow, their bodies so close to each other that her giant tits were entirely pressed against his chest, her hand reaching down to press on his cock with her finger to make sure no actual contact with her dripping cunt was made yet, Charles finally felt the feeling of an orgasm building-up in his penis.

"Ooooh, Shelly!" he grunted, quite loudly, as spurt after spurt started shooting from his rock-hard tool "Oh, fuck, yes."

After a few more drawn-out humps, the inner parts of her thighs were covered in several spurts of his thick, warm cum, with more than a few spurts also landing on the bills covering the floor around them.

"Damn," she said looking at the cum-covered bills "You're lucky you didn't hit too many."

"S-sorry," he replied sheepishly, as he pulled his dick back from in-between her thighs.

As he did so, she split her legs again, scooped-up some of his cum with her index finger, then swallowed it "Daamn, salty, I love that," she said "Nice to know what I can look up to. And if the spurts on the bills will taste the same, I'll really enjoy cleaning them."

"Urm, wha?" was all he could say in reaction with his mind still recovering from the orgasm. As she quickly sunk to her knees in front of him and tightly grabbed his slowly deflating cock, all he could do was whimper a little at how strongly she grasped his sensitive organ.

"Hope you didn't think we were done by now?" she said with a laugh "C'mon, there's no way a guy like you doesn't have much more cum in his balls, waiting for release." and with that, her lips sealed around his cockhead. Immediately, her tongue started swirling all over his tool, while she sucked it like a woman possessed.

It was clear she took it as a challenge to bring the deflating cock back to full hardness as soon as possible, and she was pulling out all the stops to do it.

Instead of some more confused blubbering, the only replies which left his lips were a series of moans, mixed with more than a hint of pain.

"Post orgasm torture. Not exactly pleasant, is it?" she said after taking his cock out of her mouth, switching to gently, slowly stroking it while she spoke to him "Or rather, so pleasant it becomes quite unpleasant."

"Eh, yeah," he replied, catching his breath.

"On the one hand, you really pissed me off with how you just treated me," she continued "On the other hand, this might just be the hottest thing that's ever happened to me, and the money is pretty nice as well. I'll definitely use it all." she said with a chuckle "All in all, I'd say this is the perfect punishment for you," she said as she put his cock back into her mouth.

Putting her hands on his thighs for support, she resumed her merciless, punitive oral assault on his cock. Moans and whimpers quickly started escaping from his mouth to join the wet sucking sounds leaving her mouth in filling the air around them. Although having his ultra-sensitive, half-deflated cock brought back to its full glory was more than a little uncomfortable for him, he made no attempts to stop her, and the way he moaned made it clear to her she had free reign to play with his dick however she liked.

She sucked, licked, and played with his cock expertly while she bobbed her head up-and-down its length in a steady rhythm, enjoying the taste of his salty cum and the feeling of her large tool pressing on her tongue and cheeks all the while. Not even a minute of her fellating him, his cock was back in full strength in her mouth, and ready to go down her throat.

"Fuck yeah, take it, take it down your throat Sis!" he yelled.

She happily obliged this request.

Slowly but surely, she opened her throat and started taking his hard cock in, inch by inch, her big brown eyes looking straight into his not-so-big ones the entire time. "Lie dish?" she asked as her lips were sealed around the middle of his tool, the teasing tone in her voice obvious despite his meat filling his mouth.

Deep moaning was the only reply she got, as her quite successful attempt to speak sent pleasant vibrations through his cock.

Satisfied with the situation, she continued deepthroating his cock. Slowly, she slid her mouth further and further down his meat pole to the tune of deep moans from him, keeping eye contact with him all the time, enjoying the sight of him writhing in pleasure as his cock came into contact with more and more of her warm, tight, experienced throat.

"Fuck yeah," he said as her nose finally met his pubic hair. With his entire cock in her mouth and filling her throat, her big, expressive eyes looked at him mocking curious, mocking look, as if asking him if that's all he can give her. "This is heaven," he said, looking into her curious eyes "You can forget about ever leaving this house. Fuck, this is the best."

With an internal chuckle at his words, she started slowly releasing his cock from her oral grasp as moved her hands from his thighs onto his balls, scratching his balls playfully and softly massaging the freed parts of his cock.

Inch by inch, she slowly slid her mouth through his wet, saliva-covered tool, making sure to suck and massage it with her tongue as much as she could. After several moments of utter ecstasy to him, her tightly-sealed lips finally left his engorged cockhead after slowly circling its most sensitive parts a few times.

"You wouldn't have some more cash, would you?" she asked as she moved her soft right hand from his balls to his warm dick, stroked it slowly and firmly. For a moment, he stood there as if a bolt of lightning had struck him, with an expression of a deer caught in the headlights of a car on his face, before she laughed loudly. "That was a joke, don't worry," she said as she quickened the pace of her stroking "But some more extra cash is always nice."

"Yeah, I know," he replied, still a little unsure of himself, anxious to make sure she won't stop now.

"Want another round in my mouth?" she asked, and before he could reply, she quickly put the cockhead just past her lips, sucking on it like it were a lollipop for a few seconds, making a very loud grunt the only reply he could give her. "Aaaah, of course you do, Charlie," she added.

Then, she once again put him in her mouth and went to work on him, this time using her hands to aid her from the beginning.

He, similarly, instead of just standing there and enjoying the blowjob she was giving him, bent himself over to grab a good handful of her tits once again, sending a surprisingly strong wave of pleasure through her body as he squeezed her tits together.

She wondered how long he'll last. He came a lot after their little humping session, but she knew what effect her mouth and throat had on men, not to mention how erotic and arousing this situation was for both of them given its taboo nature.

She started by once again putting the cockhead just past her lips and sucking on it like it were a lollipop or a strawberry, jerking the rest of his cock with her small, soft hand. The feeling of the cold metal of the rings on her middle and ring fingers touching his warm, saliva-coated tool had a stronger effect on him than he anticipated, already sending small waves of pleasure throughout his cock. "You like this, don't you?" she asked.

"Money very well spent," was his reply.

"Douche," was hers. "Don't worry, you won't be having too much smartass replies from now."

Her statement, as could be expected, quickly proved to be correct. As she opened her mouth and pushed his cock past her teeth, her tongue immediately going to work and her cheeks concaving as she started sucking, whatever he would've wanted to tell her was once again replaced by the now-familiar deep moans and loud grunts.

For a while, she kept his cock about an inch or so past her teeth, concentrating on the cockhead. She wildly circling her tongue around it, careful to get as much saliva on it, giving him as sloppy a blowjob as possible. Then, just to tease him a little, she, instead of taking his erect organ deeper and into her mouth, started pulling it out, stopping just as it passed by her teeth, to enjoy some more strawberry-sucking of it.

"Oh fu," he somehow managed to blurt-out in between moans and deep breaths. No matter how much he might've come before, with all of the things she was doing to his manhood, he had no chance to hold it in much longer.

Realizing this, she slid his cock past her teeth again. Then deeper. And deeper. Before he even stopped feeling as if his cock was being sucked like a sweet strawberry, his erect tool was already deep in her tight throat, with her nose pressed on his pubic hair and her tongue playing with the base of his cock.

"Uuum," she moaned, the vibrations massaging the entirety of his cock, as he accidentally made it move in her throat by shifting his posture a little. Surprised, he tried moving it in-and-out a little, with the same result. Naturally, his moans quickly followed as he started exploring his sister's suddenly-discovered lack of a gag reflex.

"You're such. A. Perfect. Sexdoll," he said, in-between deep, primal grunts as he fucked his sister's warm throat, their blowjob session clearly coming to an end.

As she went to stop him and finish him off in her own way, he surprised her, pulling his cock out of her mouth almost instantly, even taking a few steps back to do so. Feeling his orgasm inevitably approaching, he started to furiously beat his rock-hard, saliva-covered dick, as he pointed it straight at her face.

She shut her eyes tightly, waiting for the inevitable. After a rather awkward period of her kneeling there with her eyes closed and mouth opened while he furiously beat his wet meat, he finally came with a deep, guttural grunt. In a few seconds, 3 increasingly smaller spurts of thick, salty cum hit her face. The first one, already rather small, landed on her forehead just above her eyebrows. The second one covered hit her nose and left cheek, and immediately started to flow down into her opened mouth, which was the place where the third, tiny spurt of cum landed in.