Buying a Lap Dance From His Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuum," she said, savoring the taste of cum on her tongue and licking her lips to catch as much as she could. "Nice." she said as she finally gulped "Not perfect yet, but much better when it's not so thick. We'll get you on the right diet, and it'll get just right."

"You bet you'll be doing that a lot, so, we'll see," he said with a self-satisfied smile as he grabbed his clothes "If you have to do this, it's for the best if it's with me. Mom and Dad will be back soon, so I think it's best if we get dressed and pretend nothing happened."

"Waaait a moment, pretty boy. Well, not-so-pretty boy really," she said just as he pulled his boxers back up "Where do you think you're going? I didn't cum yet."

"But, Mom and Dad," he protested.

"Will be back soon, which is why you should stop protesting and do what I want, so we'll have the time to clean up the room," she said.

"My dick's empty and I'm out of money," he retorted.

"Which is why I want you to do in a way that doesn't involve your cock," she replied "Quite a good one, I'd say, as it gets your ugly face out of my sight and gives it something useful to do, meaning I'll cum sooner."

"Well, if you insist," he said as she laid on the ground and spread her legs towards him "If I have to eat your pussy, I'll do it."

"Then shut up and start doing it," she commanded, and he obeyed. Laying himself on the ground and positioning his head right above her wet, tight pussy, he quickly went to work on her sex.

For such an awkward guy, he was surprisingly good at it. Knowing that they didn't have much time for this, but realizing how horny his sister must've been by now, he gave it his best from the beginning to make her cum in time.

First, he started by lightly teasing her pussy with soft, circular licks, enjoying her light moans and savoring the taste of the juices covering her womanhood. As she started writhing in pleasure, he upped the ante, burying his tongue deeper in her pussy, alternating between licking her and sucking her clitoris.

Soon, she was moaning like an animal and writhing like she was having a seizure. "Fuck yeah, eat my fucking cunt Charlie, eat my cunt!" she bellowed, surprising him. This definitely wasn't the girl who yelled at him for wanting to see her tits anymore.

Having her laying in front of him like this, he quickly took the opportunity to play with her massive, fleshy globes again, knowing how much she liked it.

His saliva mixed with her pussy juices as they dripped on the floor below them while his hands once again ravaged her breasts, squeezing them together as his thumbs teased her hard nipples. He was giving it his all to pleasure his sister, to make her cum as soon as possible, with the results of his labors clearly visible, as his sister moaned like an injured animal and writhed like a maniac.

"Yes, yes, yes, holy fuck yes, eat my cunt Charles, eat my fucking cunt, don't fucking dare stop!" she bellowed, her mind hazed by mini-orgasms flowing through her body from her pussy and her sensitive nipples, as she felt the real orgasm inevitably approaching "Holy fuck, fuck me! Keep fucking me, I'm gonna cum! I'm cumming!!"

Unfortunately, it immediately turned-out that the siblings had more in common sexually than they realized, as it took an almost-awkwardly long period following Michelle's cries of pleasure until her brother's ruthless ravaging of her erogenous zones finally brought that familiar sublime feeling into her loins.

"Cumming!" she yelled as her body stiffened, and her mind exploded in pleasure as an electrifying orgasmic wave washed through her body. Her legs crossed and held his head tightly in place right in front of her sex, from which a small amount of ejaculate quickly burst out, coating his entire face.

"Goddamn," he commented as he started to wipe his face with his hands "Didn't even have time to close my eyes."

"Holy shiiit," she said with a deep breath, as her body finally relaxed itself and her legs fell to the floor, freeing him "You know, how you said you love me? Not sure if I wouldn't say the same if you did that again now. And you bet we're gonna be doing this a lot, whether you like it or not."

He lied next to her to catch his breath together with her. After a few moments, he finally turned around to face her "I lied about the videos," he confessed as he tried to catch his breath "There aren't any, unless you want to make some."

She quickly turned around to face him as she herself was catching her breath. He got ready for her to scream at him after he just confessed, before his, as well as her, heart dropped on the floor at the sound of the door to their house opening.

"FUCK!" they yelled simultaneously as they looked at each other like prisoners facing an execution squad. In moments they were on their feet and fully clothed, a feat which the people now making their way through their house's living room would've loved to see them accomplish when they were younger and were supposed to wake up and get ready for school.

Their hands were just finishing sweeping the dollar bills from the floor as they heard footsteps from the neighboring room. "We should go greet them," she said.

"Yep, we should," he said as he handed her the stack of bills in his hand, and their gazes met. "Next time when, Shelly," he asked.

"A-S-A-P, Charlie," she spelled out with a cheeky tone in her voice as she put all of the bills in her hands into her pockets, and walked past him to open the door to their room.