Buying His Wife a Drink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look at his wife and ask, "Have you ever climaxed from that little thing, Diane?"

She moves her head side to side, staring at him playing with himself. "Sadly, no. He usually has to use his tongue on me, or fuck me with a man-sized dildo I keep in my nightstand." I see him wince at her words.

"Well, sweetie, tonight that is about to change. Have your little cuck get on his knees and show you what your prize is tonight."

"You heard the man. Get down there, Cuck." He lowers himself and I place my hand between Diane's heavy thighs, slipping a finger in once more but this time offering it to her. She takes my finger and sucks hard on it, mimicking what she will soon do to my dick.

I look down at my trousers and back at him. He reaches for my belt. Her husband gulps aloud, and shows a pained smile to Diane. This is exactly what they have both been looking for.

He fumbles a bit as Diane looks on. Then the zip is released and my pants fall to the floor. He stares at the formation that rises to my waistband. He pulls down my underwear with fingers on each of my hips. When my semi-erect cock comes into view, Diane lets out an audible moan. My dick hangs free right in front of his face, not quite erect, despite the fact that I am enjoying the power over both of them.

"Do you know what a fluffer is, Cucky," I ask as though I were speaking sweetly to a child.

He waves his head no. Diane has an odd look as well. "Well, normally porn movie producers hire a young girl who is trying to break into the business, and her job is to ensure that the male stars are ready to perform when the producer wants to shoot a scene. Time is money, after all."

"I see sir," he replied.

"Do I look ready to perform for your wife?"

"No, Sir."

"Can you see the honey drooling down your wife's thighs? I think she is more than ready, don't you, Cucky?"

"Yes, Sir. Diane wants you very badly."

"Then, get to work. Get me ready for her." He looks to Diane who can barely keep a straight face, and then up at me. With a resigned look on his face, her husband looks at my girthy yet still soft dick awaiting his ministrations.

He slowly wraps his right hand around my shaft and begins to wank me, halfheartedly. "Look up at me." The nearly bald man looks up. "It doesn't feel good without any lubrication." Diane sits on the bed to witness his response, biting her lip and her right hand cupping her sex.

Her husband looks back at my bulging spear-shaped knob and opens his mouth, enveloping it until I feel my glans tickle the back of his throat. He licks all around my frenulum and saliva coats my shaft. I feel myself growing in his warm, wet mouth.

I place my hands proudly on my hips as he fellates me. "With all of the natural lubricant running down your wife's legs, I might have used some of that for lubrication. But this works too." Diane laughs out loud, and tries to stifle any further outbursts.

Her cuck ignores my comments, and after sucking five or six more strokes, his lips make a popping sound as they leave my rock hard dick.

Diane says out loud, "Oh, God. Look. He's hard." She points to her husband's erect penis, now oozing with copious amounts of precum.

"That's enough," I tell him just before he goes back to his task. My cock is fully erect. I move toward the bed and Diane leans forward, opening her mouth to take me in. I extend an arm and push her shoulder so as to have her fall back on the bed; her massive titties wobble and the weighty globes spill onto each side of her chest. I grab Diane's ankles and raise them from the floor.

Diane lifts her legs up even higher, to allow me access. "Hold her feet up for me," I say to him. Her cuck stands and takes a foot in each hand and raises them high and wide, exposing her meaty piss flaps and smooth, shaven pussy.

With hands still on hips, I add, "Now, put me inside." He thinks for a second and lifts Diane's feet together so he can hold both in one hand. Then his left hand takes hold of my now leaking cock, and places it between the sodden folds of his wife's vagina. My hips move forward and back, trapping his fist between my pubes and her wet cunt. He drags my knob up and down her pink crevasse, wetting the spear with her juices. Each time we near the top of Diane's labia; my crown presses into the thick nubbin of flesh that is her clitoris. Diane wriggles her hips to intensify the electrical pulses of pleasure coursing through her body.

"God, Clifford, just put it in!" The poor woman is forgiven her outburst and as my plum red tip finds her sopping center, I push my way into her. Diane's head is moving side to side and is moaning more loudly.

I pull her thick body into me using my hands where Diane's upper thighs meet her torso. Her feet now rest against my chest and I look over at her husband, who is unable to take his eyes off of our union. I point to the neat pile of Diane's underwear and pantyhose on the bed next to us, and direct him. "Get on your knees and bury your face in your wife's undies, and don't look up or you'll be told to leave!"

Her husband crawls around me and looks down at where the gussets of her underwear meet the edge of the bed, and lowers his face into them. He takes a deep breath to take in her heavenly scent. Diane moans as I penetrate even more deeply.

Diane has gathered her breasts together and a thumb and forefinger work her nipples in twists and pulls. My cock slides in and out of her sopping hole and within thirty seconds, her body begins to contort into her first needy orgasm. I am unrelenting in force and Diane begins to contort, her body unable to make sense of the sensations my cock is giving her.

Suddenly, I feel a warm wash spill all around my dick. Diane places a hand over her mouth to muffle a scream, and I look down to see a gush of clear fluid spraying from where we meet. "You're gushing!" I announce, and her husband begins to look up but checks himself and remains facedown in Diane's undies.

"Oh, God!" she calls out. With every stroke, her body shivers, and another wash of fluid escapes. "I'm squirting!" I slow my pace to end her frenzied orgasm.

"Turn over. It's my turn," I call out. As Diane rolls over and onto her knees, I take hold of her hips and line her up so that her ass is inches from where her husband's head is buried. I move one leg to straddle his head and tell him, "Okay, you can look up, now."

When he does, the cuckold finds himself looking through my hairy thighs and toward his wife's gaping pussy. He peers at my fist lining up my wet cock the center of Diane's meaty folds. He doesn't move an inch as my balls swing forward and back while I continue to fuck his sexy wife.

My hands hold her buttocks firmly as I push deeper into her, her cervix being a hard stop to my penetration. Guttural moans emanate from her, and then I feel his ears push between my thighs, forcing them wider so he is able to watch the action from directly beneath.

"Lick her clit," I order and Diane's shuddering movements tell me that her cuck is obeying. His chin is struck by my ball sack at each thrust, and her wetness is greater than I've ever experienced.

"Who own your pussy, Diane?" I ask. Her response is immediate.

"Oh, fuck, you do, Mike!" I continue long, full strokes that serve us both well.

"And who is going to clean up my mess when I fill up your pussy?"

"Cliff... er, Cucky will!" she says out loud.

"Oh, fuck! Here it is," I announce, and notice that good old Cliff has left lapping at her fat clit to witness the inevitable - my dominant cum spilling from my slick, hard cock. I do not disappoint, and in moments my balls erupt.

The first jet spews out on an in stroke, and upon my return to bash her cervix, the cum I've already deposited has nowhere to go but between her vaginal walls and my girthy cock, like well water from a pump. The torrent of silvery snot oozes from Diane's opening and her husband opens his mouth wide to capture my hot sauce.

I pull out from her vagina and rest my cock head at her dark brown pucker, allowing the rest of my semen to cream up her anus and spill down from her labia onto her cuck's willing face. Diane softly says, "Clean up time." This clearly is not the first time they have travelled this road and I will leave them to their ritual.

I raise a leg over him and slip quietly from their bed, finding my clothes and retreating to the bathroom to use the shower. When I glance back, Diane has moved further along the bed to allow her husband to lie on his back across it. She is now on her knees, straddling him and smiling, caressing his baldness while he eats my remnants from her nearly suffocating pussy.

With my shower complete, I step into the room where the two are cuddling side by side. I use the pen and hotel stationery to scribble my cell number, and quietly make my way to the door.

In my previous encounters with wayward wives, I would measure the quality of the evening by how horny the wife was and how good a fuck she was. Tonight, I would say that all three of us got pretty much what we wanted.

12