Buying the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,003 Followers

Bill stayed in jail until four federal agents from the FBI showed up at the jail and took him into custody for bank fraud, embezzlement and a few other charges.

Charlene showed up at Susan's office on the fourth day, demanding to see whatever evidence we had. Susan told her to come back in the afternoon and she could see a copy of the evidence.

Susan called us. We were in Susan's office when Charlene arrived. Candice had not seen the DVD either. I knew what was on the DVD's. Susan had picked the shot from the nightstand. She had watched both and this was the more compelling evidence, she said.

We left the kids at the house with Lance. Candice promised that if it wasn't too bad she would let them see it someday. In the office we sat in a semi-circle facing the TV. We gave Charlene the center seat. Susan to her right and farther right, Candice. To Charlene's left, me, then the guy from evidence who held official custody of the DVD's. What was in the machine was a copy.

Susan told all of us that if anyone got up from their seat the machine would stop and the viewing was over. She asked us to remain quiet and that the viewing would be over when Charlene was willing to talk to us, on the record.

We all agreed and the show began. The bedroom of our cabin, quiet and empty. Charlene walked in taking off her western shirt. Bill was right behind her.

"Oh, you bought a new bra! I like it!"

"Bull shit! You only like bras that are on the floor. You certainly don't like any of my bras."

"I like taking them off of you! The better to get to your great tits!"

His hands and then his face attacked her breasts. She held his head, pressing his face into each breast in turn. Not long into the action Charlene said, "Let me free your monster so he can punish me."

Her hands went to his waist and worked his belt loose. Bill got impatient and backed off.

"Let's get nekkid and fuck!" He undressed quickly and so did Charlene. She pulled the covers off the bed and they landed on the floor. He aimed at her open legs and slid into her wide open pussy. Charlene moaned. He stroked in and then pulled most of the way out.

"Pound my pussy, you monster!" Her hands grabbed his arms and she wrapped her legs around his hips."

"Oh God, you're tight! How can you stay so tight? We fuck ten times a week and you're still as tight as a virgin!"

"I don't fuck like a virgin, though, do I?"

"No! My bitch of a wife does! I'd much rather fuck you!"

"If she's such a frigid bitch why not divorce her?"

"Everything is in her name. If the government ever wants to fuck me, they can't! The farm isn't mine!"

"Damn! You run it. She knows nothing. You get to pay me whatever you want and she is the one at risk. You're a better fucker than I thought!"

Charlene begged him to put his load in her ass.

"It's too nasty for me to let my husband in there. It's reserved just for you."

She assumed the doggy position and he stood next to the bed. As he touched his cock to her asshole he gave the camera a perfect shot of him entering her ass. Her face was on the bed facing the camera and she held her ass cheeks apart with both hands.

It didn't take long before he emptied his load into her ass. He held his cock in her ass for a long while and when it popped out it was followed by lots of his cum. Charlene caught most of it in her hands and then ran for the bathroom.

Bill lay down on the bed, facing the camera and laughed. When Charlene came back she used a wet cloth to clean his cock and balls. She knelt on the bed with her pussy right in front of the camera, still oozing a little of his spunk. Then she lay beside him and they talked some more.

"I'm giving you another raise."

"I like that, but how? Won't payroll start noticing how much I get paid?"

"You started a business. It's called Organics Processing and I pay them $2000 a month for consulting. You get a check book and a credit card with your business. The bank that handles the account is in Bend. That will be just like the three accounts I have in that same bank. You can save money there and your absentee husband won't ever know."

"You also have P.O. box in The Dalles for Organics Processing. When we get back to the office I'll give you the key. I'd guess that your credit card and checks are in the box right now."

"Thank you! When will I get the first deposit?"

"You already got a deposit in your ass! Oh, you mean money. I opened the account with ten thousand."

"For ten thousand you can have your choice: fuck me in the ass again or I'll suck you off."

"OK, OK. You can stop it now," Charlene said. I had watched Candice's face during the show. It had hardened and was frozen in pain. Tears fell without being noticed. Her hands gripped the arms of her chair. Her eyes never left the TV.

Susan stopped the DVD.

"What do you want from me?"

Susan went to her desk and picked up some papers. She handed the first set to Charlene.

"This is an affidavit certifying that all the events on the DVD's are true, accurate and undoctored. I want you to sign it."

"OK." Charlene's head was down. She was beaten. She took the papers and signed. Susan took them and each of us signed as witnesses.

The next papers were given to Charlene.

"These are release papers, releasing your claim to any and all property that was a part of your marriage to Pete. It also releases you from being able at any time to get alimony, spousal support, or to claim any benefit from being married to Pete. You will revert to using your maiden name and cannot use the name Peterson ever again. You also give up any and all savings and checking accounts that you have in your name to Pete. I want you to sign it."

"I'll have nothing!" Her voice was anguish, and defeat.

"You won't be in jail."

"I'll be free?"

"Bill's in jail. You are driving around and free. I won't make promises about your future." She signed.

Charlene looked at me and softly said, "I'm sorry."

"I have to agree, you are sorry."

She stood up and started to go, then stopped and looked at Mrs. Stevens.

"I'm sorry."

"Me too. What you and my husband did to me can be forgiven. What you both did to our children is unforgivable. I never want to see or hear from you again. Please, go very far away." Candice didn't get up, didn't even face Charlene. Charlene turned and walked out the door. When it closed Candice came to me and melted into my arms. I had never touched her before that moment! She held on and cried.

Susan went to the window and watched what was happening out in front. When she came back to us she said, "These DVD's are evidence. They have been subpoenaed by the feds and Washington State. The Bill & Charlene show will be big news and lots of people will see the strange and illegal things they did together. I will do all I can do, Candice, to keep you out of court. Pete, you will need to testify in almost every case. Are you Ok with that?"

"Yeah. Will they go to prison?"

Candice looked up from my chest at Susan.

"Charlene will probably get five years in Washington and what the feds do will probably cost her a few years there too. Bill is another thing. Washington wants him on sixteen felonies. The feds want him for laundering money, embezzlement, fraud, and who knows what else. He will probably be in prison for twenty or more years."

I walked Candice to my new rental car. Suisan walked with us.

"Stay in the house a few days. I'll clean up all the paperwork, open all the accounts and get the money transferred back to where it belongs. You don't need to hide any more. Early next week we should meet and discuss how you can manage your estate and farms. I can recommend some fine firms to handle such business."

We said thank you, shook her hand and left. Candice didn't say much as I drove. Suddenly she said, "Take me back to my Expedition please."

I did. I parked next to it. She looked at it and then at me for a long time.

"You've been really nice while all this has happened. I want to ask you for another favor. OK?"

"Ask. If I can grant it, I will."

"Go up front and get a room key."

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,003 Followers