Buzzer Beater

Story Info
Wife Seduced by Yacht Owner.
5.1k words
2.84
34.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of non-fiction. The story you are about to read is true. The names have been changed to protect the guilty.

My wife, Rachael, is sweeping the front deck and watering her flowers. Typical activity for a nice Sunday afternoon. However, her thoughts and actions are anything but typical this day. Things are different. She's wearing a tight shirt and shorts which showcase her long gorgeous legs. She is putting on a show.

Rachael is a very pretty brunette with shoulder length hair, a mid 50's wife next door type. Wholesome and lovely. Gorgeous and welcoming smile. She's taller at 5'7" and slender at 135lbs. She has great legs with nice hips and a butt with that perfect wiggle. Beautiful 36c natural breasts, soft and hanging to a perfect shape. Big, hard nipples. She possesses a unique blend of classy, attractive, tomboy and sexy. She's worked hard to keep herself this way. If you like sweet, sexy, and confident mature women she's the jackpot.

We live in a home on a bay bordering a yacht marina. This display of cleaning the deck is a show for the handsome yacht owner across the way. He told her just two days ago that he adores her lovely legs. He took a gamble and was bold. He sent her a text saying that he had been watching her for years. Admiring her and "steaming up the windows" whenever he secretly watched. He is now working on his yacht slipped directly across from our deck. Rachael is on casual display with her long legs and shapely butt. It's a show for him and he knows it.

Seeing her outside he comes out onto the deck of his boat. He couldn't resist. He has a plumping project he's working on in the hold of the yacht. Yet, he came out to the deck feigning as if he's working. He looks up at her, acts pleasantly surprised, and vigorously waves with a full smile. He told her last week that she places him in a state of delirium.

Let me digress for a moment and tell how they met. Rachael had been aware of his lurking and watching her for a couple of years now. She always felt a bit uncomfortable knowing his eyes were on her. It can be a creepy feeling to be watched when the person is an unknown. At some point last year, they struck up a conversation across the water and her view of him became more normalized. Yet, they didn't know each other and therefore the mystery of who this beautiful woman is remained to him. He has created her in the image he desires. She also has misunderstood him.

The yachtsman, Brian, had been living on board with Barb, his wife, for the last 10 years. Recently, a for sale sign went up on the yacht. Being a high-quality vessel, it sold quickly. The couple began the process of moving to a condo. Brian frequently comes to the yacht to prepare it for delivery to the new owner. Last week he started a conversation while Rachael was on the deck. Seemingly finding it difficult to talk across the water he gave her his cell phone number and asked her to call. She went inside and sent a text instead. He immediately responded and offered her a tour of the vessel the next day. He inherently understood that he needed to act upon this opportunity immediately. There might not be a second chance. This is his final shot. At least he has her number. He's visualized her for years and now finally has the opportunity to meet her. Smartly her invited her over. She accepted. The time was set, and she will walk over to the docks at 1:30. She's curious to see the inside of this vessel.

Rachael and I stayed up late that night. Drinking, laughing and talking about the fun situation at hand with Brian. Her sense of being watched was in fact now confirmed. As we indulged in disbelief and surprise, we were struck by the knowledge that Brian has admired Rachael for a long time. He must be thrilled tonight! What a gift of excitement for him.

Rachael wasn't born yesterday and knows that an invitation from another man to meet with him privately has certain implications. Brian must know this too and be excited for the private meeting also. So far, the gesture is innocent on the surface. The reality is the mere fact that it's happening is an exciting secretive event. As the time arrives to depart, she was nervous and had a quick smoke. With tensions and anxieties being high she masturbated and released an orgasm which relaxed her. Just go and see what happens she thinks....and enjoy seeing this classic yacht. My lovely wife headed out on foot. Pointing the direction of the dock and yachts.

The tour would normally take about half an hour. She was there for over two and a half. What she found when she met him was an interesting person. Someone different than she expected. Former pilot with military service followed by commercial airlines. An adventurous gentleman who had piloted his vessel all over the globe. Yet, most striking to her, was when he took his glasses off and revealed his magnificent eyes and good looks. Rachael was surprised, shocked actually. The man she had perceived him to be was not at all correct. Not creepy or weird, but good looking, a great conversationalist and appealing. He's very nice, smart and fun. They conversed happily, meanwhile, consuming a bottle of wine between the two of them.

She was taken back at how good looking and intelligent he is. She's not even hearing what he's saying as her mind drifts. She thinks how fun it will be to tell her eager husband about Brian. Keep focused she tells herself. She has to maintain her presence to continue to impress him but it's very difficult for her. He has no clue of her thoughts or that she also wore her most appealing bra and thong combination just in case. He would no doubt be thrilled to know she just masturbated but that's her private secret. They talked and had great conversation. He didn't want her to leave but she had to get going. Two hours overdue. They had a wonderful, fun time getting to know each other. Nothing physically happened, but their chemistry and karma spoke volumes.

His text arrived before she had returned home. It was immediately clear that he wanted to take this crush of his forward. She had proven to be even more than what his eager imagination had hoped. Brian wrote that he could still smell her perfume, think of nothing but her and wanted to get together again very soon. He told Rachael not to text him, his phone is not private at home. Later he sent a final text with an email address he had just set up. Rachael responded quickly and told him she very much enjoyed his company. He immediately proposed they get together in three days to finish the yacht tour...It make take a few more hours he suggests.

Brian believes that he's started a secret lust with Rachael privately and discreetly between the two of them. He doesn't know Rachael tells me everything. We enjoy games and simply adore each other. I love it when men notice Rachael and start to flirt with her. I eagerly anticipate the reports about how far the flirts went. I want all the details. That night, telling me all about Brian, my erect cock was twitching and throbbing. I felt strong and young.

The invitation for a second visit arrives via email the next day. She's excited when it arrives, and I get another boner. Cleverly composed it's a combination of admiration, flirtation and the invitation. He certainly wants to make sure she knows he likes her legs! See for yourself, the email is cut and paste below:

I have an opportunity to write you a note and thought I would take it.

If you can, come by at 1:00 on Monday. This way I can spend a little more time with you. I mean, you haven't seen the flybridge yet................so heck that may take at least a couple of hours!!!!!!!! :)

I think there is another cold front coming through that day too. So, you will probably wear long pants............

Now that's a shame. I have done a fair bit of spying myself. And I must confess that you have great legs!!! I mean lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would see (more like spy) you are watering your plants or drowning an occasional lure. You would make me steam up the windows.

Well, I know it's Florida so those warm days will soon be here.

Hence the reason why my lovely wife is cleaning the deck in her tight shorts right now. Her long legs on full display. A very direct message and indication to him that she is complying with his request and understanding of his desires. She bends over to water the flowers with her cleavage spilling forth as he stares intently. Brian's life has instantly become thrilling. Suddenly, the repetition of his daily life is now interrupted with intense excitement. He was quite bold to make such seductive comments. These days that's a move which could have backfired. But it didn't. His boldness excited Rachael as well. It made her wet.

A short, yet affirmative email response from Rachael is sent.

Oh yes, the flybridge, I'd like that. It's like part 2 of the tour. Lol. You're so easy to talk to, it will probably take a couple hours!

Oh my gosh I'm blushing from the lovely legs compliment. Thank you.

See you Monday's 1:00!

The stage is set. Brian's bold and honest admission that he had been spying and adoring her gorgeous legs was well received. His gamble that she wouldn't be upset at such a major flirt has paid off.

Rachael will be on Brian's yacht for her "second date" tomorrow. She's his guest and the woman he is seducing. Her experience tells her to act inexperienced. Its Brian's chessboard and his move. More significantly, for two more weeks, he is Captain of this vessel. Maritime law applies.

Naturally my conversation with Rachael that night was completely about Brian and what to expect the next day. I was so excited about the meeting tomorrow. My cock seemed to leap every time she brought it up. Brian had been extremely flirtatious and forward. He invited her over again. But what are his expectations? How or will the ice be broken? All this talk gave me a constant erection. A wasted erection. There was no sex for me that night. Rachael was saving her mind and body for the next day. Meditating and resting so she could be her very best for another man.

The next morning, I awoke to find Rachael at her make-up vanity. She's wearing a simple cover shirt so not to stain clothing. I cannot deny it. Watching my wife get ready for a date is one of the hottest events of our erotic life. Now she's quiet, applying the final touch of eyeliner and lipstick. Later, she will be more talkative trying to decide what bra/panty set to wear. Which top with what skirt or slacks? Maybe a dress? Should I wear heels? Does my hair look good? The comments become continual as I reassure that she is honestly mega sexy.

Unfortunately, the morning weather was disastrous. Pouring rain and strong winds. A terrible day for a look at the topside and flybridge of the vessel. Brian shoots a text over. A change of plans. Meet him at the condo he's renting. He "won't change into a Pumpkin until 5" he tells Rachael implying that his wife Barb returns at that time. "Fine with me!" Rachael responds and then gets the security gate code from Brian." One O'clock sounds good"

Rachael now shifts into full gear getting ready for her meeting with the handsome yachtsman.

She selects an elegant, deep blue matching bra and thong set. The lace on the bra displays how expensive and fine the material is. Her natural breasts pumped and pushed up by the bras design. The matching thong has dual side straps, both very thin. Gold circles of metal clasp the fine straps to the minimal seat patch of the thong. She pairs the underwear set with dark open toed heels. A girl needs to anticipate how she might be seen she's always said. Finally, cream-colored tight leggings, a tight black sweater top covered with an elegant cashmere sweater. Her Louis Vuitton handbag is a bit conspicuous and her engagement ring large. However, her priceless, vintage Patek Phillippe watch is understated. Put it all together and its explosive.

Prior to departure I remind her to stay in text contact if possible. She asks me to give her one last look over. Her ass looks so good in the leggings I get an erection. Her father would have never allowed her to leave the house like this.

Rachael finally found Unit 304 after passing by two other residents that seemed eager to talk. Already nervous about being there she had planned to tell anyone who saw her that she had just moved in. She tells herself If Barb comes home at 5 then she's going to be out of there long before. She's relieved when Brian quickly opens the door, and she slides in. He clearly is prepared and waiting. There is music in the air, a softer jazz genre. Looks like a nice cheese, meat and cracker tray awaits as well. There is a nice bottle of Opus1. A small dog looks intently and inquisitively at her like he wants to smell her crotch. Dogs always do that to her. She hates it. This little dog isn't so bad though. She snaps a photo of the dog and sends it to me.

The pair sat down on the sofa and opened the bottle of wine. Laughter, conversation, wine tasting all went so very smoothly. A second bottle of wine was opened. A great time was being had by the two new friends. Brian turns out to be quite the make out man. He simply loves kissing her as he rubs her leg and thigh lightly. It was as if he could sit here making out and giggling all day.

Rachael's plan was to simply let Brian make whatever move he may wish to make. She would respond with however she wanted things to go at that moment. With the fine wine flowing that plan went right out the window as she stood and removed her sweater top. "Were both grown adults and both of us know why we're here. Shall we move on?" she asked as she lost the bra and stood topless before him. He looked at her and says, "slow down sugar, I'm enjoying this foreplay." Her silent stare says that she's had enough of the teenage charade, it's time to move on. Brian relents and gives her a deep passionate kiss, then quickly undressed her completely. She did the same for him. She felt a deep tingle in her pussy as she wrapped her hand around his bare cock. Not big but big enough. Warm, very hard and straight.... this is a gorgeous cock she thought. As she began to slowly stoke his penis, she could feel it swell in her hand. Brian was so erect and hard now she could feel his cock throb as she stroked it. She continues stroking his swelling erection and then lets out a surprised gasp as he pushes his fingers up her wet and still tight vagina.

What happens next is a blur for both. The reality is that they screwed on every piece of furniture in the living room in addition to a stint on the kitchen table which nearly collapsed. Each of the partners was equally impressed with the other's performance. Brian's cock stood at full attention, and it felt like it probed the g spot on command. His dick had the determination of an Army General marching into battle, helmet first. She was rewarded with an occasional, yet firm swat on the butt to remind her he's in charge now. The pair moaned, groaned, screamed, and growled as they eagerly copulated. The little dog watched in amusement as the couple took on the look of two wild, humping animals, ready to copulate to submission. Rachael swears doggie was sniffing her butt when she was squatting on top. They humped into a worked-up frenzy when the 4:45 alarm on Brian's phone alerted him that Barb will be returning soon. He spanked Rachael's curvy butt again as he pulls his prick out of her to get the phone and shut the alarm. The General, still at attention, demands to be sent back into his foxhole. He rapid fucks her, repeatedly pounding and generating the unmistaken slapping sound of a good fuck. Needing desperately to drop his load soon, he slaps her ass and pulls out. Brian positions her on her knees before him and begins to face fuck her. Rachael is an expert on sucking cock. She specializes in licking the head and balls to perfection and will then swallow the entire penis down her throat, hold it there and take the load. If anyone can make this man cum, its her. She's undefeated.

Rachael re-focused and worked feverishly to bring his cum out. He sat there and firmly rolled, pinched, and pulled on her nipples while she sucked him. She was still at it when the next alarm rang. Brian's up again putting the alarm on snooze. Rachael tries to leave but Brian tells her he's going to blow his nuts any second. She try's her best once again, swallowing his hard cock down her throat and licking his full nuts. She strokes and licks. Strokes, licks and sucks. He sounds like he's going to cum any moment. He tries harder and harder. Thrusting his cock down her throat repeatedly again and again. Her eyes rolled back as his cock pushes in and out of her face.

Finally, she simply must go. He objects again but she's firm. Its already past 5 and Barb will be here any moment. Rachael dashes out as quickly as possible. Brian looks at her in deep disappointment. His balls are full of the cum that he hoped to leave deep in her married pussy.

Rachael walks quickly across the parking lot and is seated in the comfort of her BMW. No panties on, I hope I came that way she thinks. She feels dizzy. The walk made her realize that she's had way too much wine. In fact, he got her drunk. Her stomach feels upset. Damn it, here it comes, she must vomit. She quickly opens the door and expunges down onto the pavement below. After finishing and sitting up, she sees Barb walking to the apartment. It was that close. They were almost caught. She drunkenly belches, laughs out loud and then pukes some more onto the parking lot. She finally feels ok. "Mr. Brian Blue Balls" she says out loud to herself and lets out another drunken laugh.

Thereafter, she vaguely remembers smashing into the trash can while pulling into the garage at home. She recalls nothing else except having a tender pussy, sore nipples, spanked butt and a headache when she woke up the next morning. All I got was a drunk wife, a dented trash can and a picture of a cute little dog.

By the time she woke up Brian had already sent her a text. He was in awe of her sexuality and prowess calling her a luminary. He also exclaimed that his "weenie" was still "singing" from yesterday afternoon. I know exactly what he means. If Rachael has been working on your cock you feel tingling sensations in it for a while. Maybe even a couple of days if she's been sucking it a lot. The girl knows how to polish it off properly and Brian's learning that today. She in turn, is feeling similar sensations in her loins from all the thrusting penetration he accomplished.

Of course, he wants to get together again as soon as possible. Referring to not ejaculating, he told her he "needs to finish the job". He is going to buy her a lingerie set to wear for him next time they meet. "I know your size" he tells her as she did leave her panties at his house by accident. The panties she accidently left are "my souvenir" her told her. But in exchange he will be giving her a matching set of a shelf bra, garter, and stockings. "You are NEVER to wear panties in my presence, or I will spank your cute butt. "It was a humorous command, but she knew he meant it.

The lingerie arrived three days later. An hour later, Brian's text came inviting Rachael over to his house again. "The man does not waste any time" Rachael said smiling as she tried on the new outfit. I must say that it looked hot as hell on her. The shelf bra exposed her propped up tits. The garter and stockings framing her crotch and pussy. My cock began to rise as I thought of Brian seeing her dressed in this outfit and the boldness of his buying this for my wife. He's a smart man I thought. This purchase bought him another meeting with my bride. He has a job to finish and a plan to do just that.

12