Buzzer Beater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third "date" was set for the next day. Rachael suggested to me that she invite Brian to our house. She understandably didn't want to go over there again. I'm gone playing golf all afternoon anyway and she will have the place to herself. She can give him a tour of the home, show him her art collection, and end in the guest cottage. This way there will be no possibility of Barb's return and she can set up an appropriate party environment for them. He eagerly accepted the invitation and she planned for wine, crackers, and cheese to be waiting for them in the guest cottage.

The next day, prior to my golf game, I was once again treated to watching her get ready for her date with Brian. Her hair, makeup and nails are done to perfection. Of course, next on is the set Brian sent as a gift. The white shelf bra with matching garter and stockings were paired with a tennis bracelet, matching neckless and ring. Finally, a belted short black skirt with a cougar prints top finishes her off. The shelf bra gives her tits a very natural shape under the fine material of the blouse. She looks fantastic! I give her a kiss with a pat on the butt, tell her to have fun, and head out to the course.

Brian was right on time. He was dressed nicely in shorts and a polo shirt. She thought she noticed a bulge in those shorts already. Could that be possible she thought? She invited him in and showed him around the home he had been watching for years now. It was fascinating for him to see this perspective. He felt bittersweet when he saw the empty slip his vessel was once in. But his focus is elsewhere. No doubt he is thrilled to be here with Rachael. He certainly seemed to be interested and impressed with the art projects and collections she showed him.

I'm pretty sure he just wants that skirt off. She's almost certain his cock is hard.

Once in the guest cottage the pair briefly embrace, sensually hugging and kissing. Rachael instinctively and immediately moves her hand down to his member. She unbuckles his belt and unzips him. His shorts fell to the floor and wasn't wearing any underwear. She was right. The General already has his troops rallied and is standing at attention. She cups his balls in her hand. Holding them with an upward wiggle as if she's weighing a bag of gold coins. Brian's nuts are huge, almost kiwi size. Full of the warm cum he's going to shoot for her. This is going to be nice she thinks, almost feeling his gush across her cervix. She glances at his erection, and it responds with a twitch and throb. So hard. Precum starting to glisten. But let's not get ahead of ourselves she thinks. Brian likes to seduce. Foreplay can wait a bit.

The former Navy pilot is a storyteller and the words flowed with the wine. Global conquests of heroism abound. He's a fearless patriot who has defended our nation with honor. This man has landed F-16's on aircraft carriers at night. Seemingly nothing this hero can't accomplish. All the while, Rachael leans next to him allowing him to roll her nipples over her blouse. She casually and slowly strokes his erection as he talks. She wants to take her top off, yet he refuses. It's clear he intends to take his time with this seduction. He does, however, hike her skirt up and begins to slowly dip his fingers into the warmth of her pussy. She relaxes and opens her legs for him. He now has two fingers inserted in her and his going deeper. She lifts her hips to meet him and gushes forth with a fountains squirt over his hand. Sensing that he's pleasing her, he dives deeper. His probe meets another wave gushing over his fingers and pooling on the bottom of her skirt. He now pushes a four-finger bundle up her opening hole. The tightness of her pussy, squeezing and tugging on his hand inspired even more fingering. The heat is turned up, it's very hot now. The shirt comes off. Rachael's tits are fully exposed. The shelf bra has them on display. Her rock-hard nipples begging for attention.

As Brian remains on the couch, he has Rachael stand and turn around. He loves this ass and has been waiting for this moment. "I want you to know how much I enjoy this bare butt" he tells her. He has her bend slightly forward, then delivers a swift and firm spank to each butt cheek.

"If you're a naughty girl I'll do it again" he says. As Brian admires her red bottom she smirks. "I can only hope".

Once again, time is passing quickly with the couple. It seems that Brian likes his passionate and deep kisses, nipple play and fingering. He's not eager to move on. Rachael rips off orgasm after orgasm and gushes with his fingering. The towel is soaked. Rachael wants that cock. When is he going to make a move? She's in a zone and it's time to move. What is he waiting for? "Turn around" he commands and delivers another swift spank to her ass. This one stung. "Alright you!" she says as she takes control, faces him, and sits down on his cock. Brian's straight and erect cock headed right for her and slid effortlessly inside her warm and waiting pussy.

It worked perfectly, Brian thought. He deprived her just enough to make her demand to be taken. She is wonton, so in need of sex. He loves that he made her this way. He feels her grip his cock inside of her, pulling it deeper. Now it's time to turn on the afterburners and take this hot wife to the moon.

The next hour was once again a total blur. They used every position they could think of. He had her on her knees, face fucking her and receiving a deep throat blow- job. Brian's cock pushed so far down her throat that his nuts were worn on her chin like a beard. His balls slapping with each thrust. Then more sex. The cock just pushing in and out, in and out. Rachael squirting with orgasms almost continuously. If this were an orgasm sporting event, she would be kicking his ass. The score is currently 23-0. Rachael in the lead. But as we know, the game can be won with a single shot at the buzzer.

Brian has an idea when he sees the dining table. He lays her down on the table, draping her head over the edge. He then approaches her and slides his erect cock into her mouth and down her throat. He pushes his cock in and out as if he were in her pussy, yet its down her throat. She thinks he's going to shoot his load down her throat, but he pulls back, waits, and then begins again. He's holding the mother lode to shoot in her pussy.

He now has her stand again and bends her over the back of the sofa. He approaches her hips from behind and begins to push and thrust in her again. He holds on to her hips and stands straight. Fucking from behind he delivers another slap to her ass. "It's building" he says. "It's going to be big" Brian now seems to be delivering the play by play as he continues to ram his dick home. "I'm on the edge" he proclaims, continuing his thrusting and meeting her pushes back at him. Brian continues to pump away as fast and vigorously as he possibly can. His dick just ramming her now. "I'm on the edge" He yells. He's just ready to cum when his phone rings and breaks his concentration. He continues pushing forward. Oh no, the edge is off. Push forward. Another minute and the phone rings again. He has lost track of time, he is late. Barb must be calling. "Damn it" he utters. He was right there, now he must build back up. Go now! Move!

The General jumps back in, rapid paces, all the troops are pulling forward. Almost ready to drop the load.... Brian screams" Here we go, I am going to cum" just as the phone rings again. Apparently, its Barbs personalized ring code. Brian pulls out and reaches for his phone, Rachael moves to get up. He pushes back and yells at her to "finish sucking my cock."

The sound of her hand moving through the air was hardly noticeable compared with the loud smack when it hit Brian square in the ass. Rachael quickly delt Brian two more sharp swats across his butt. His yelp could have been heard down the street. "That's for leaving your phone on in class." She told him. "Put your pencil down, times up."

I was very eager to return home from the golf course. No doubt I am going to have an erotic night hearing all the details of Rachael's exciting and fun day!

Our discussion was very short. "Brian who?" is all she would say.

12