By Any Other Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...oh god...Jeff...I need...I need it..." Trevor moaned, lifting his face from his friend's cock and groping his plump pecs as he squirmed on his knees. His little nub was leaking constantly, but that wasn't what demanded his attention.

"I know," Jeff said, a smug grin on his face. At his nod, Trevor spun around and fell forward, thrusting his muscled globes back in the smaller man's direction. The lithe blonde didn't hesitate. With an ease that surprised them both, Jeff worked his spit-slick girder into Trevor's seemingly elastic hole, causing the broad hulk to arch his back and let out an echoing howl. The shrunken jock laughed and clutched his friend's waist, feeling a return of his former confidence. He'd lost his hard-earned muscle, but this was at least a position he was used to. "You like that," he said, more of a statement than a question as he slowly pumped his hips.

"FFFFFnnnggg...fuck yes..." Trevor nodded, his piston-arms flexing as he clutched at the ground and started rocking in time with Jeff's thrusting. He'd never once thought about getting fucked before, but now it was all he wanted to think about. Despite knowing that it was a result of whatever had been done to them, as Jeff thrust deeper and deeper, Trevor was already thinking ahead to the next opportunity. He was overcome with a desire to be used, and the more he thought about it, he specifically wanted to be used by men smaller than himself. Instead of being horrifying, the thought of a slender little twink like Jeff bringing him to his knees made him quiver. Even the sensation of his shrunken cock aching pointlessly didn't dull the ecstasy rocketing through him. He knew their lives had been drastically altered, and he had no idea what the future looked like for either of them, but as long as that future had him bouncing on a dick he'd make it work. The bliss finally causing his burly arms to give out, Trevor fell forward, burying his face against the soft soil.

"You still with me, stud?" Jeff laughed and drove in hard, the sight of his friend's overloaded bulk pushing him towards the inevitable conclusion.

"Uh-huh...don' stop..." Trevor grunted, practically drooling. His world had tunneled to nothing but Jeff's thick rod slipping in and out. He felt his own miniature member erupt with a spurting little explosion, but he was content to let Jeff take his time.

When the smaller man finally came he collapsed against Trevor's broad back, wrapping his thin arms around the other man's muscle gut as much as he could and spasming as he unleashed a torrential load. It spilled free when he pulled out a few moments later, pouring down the inside of his friend's meaty thigh and reeking of the same fragrant rose.

It wasn't until then that he noticed the change to their surroundings. They were no longer in the maze but in a small glade not far from where they'd first entered the swamp, and the overwhelming scent of rose wasn't coming from the overgrown walls. It was coming from them.

"Trev...dude! Get it together, man. Look around," Jeff said, his voice shaking when he saw the changes to his tank-top. It was still loose and flowing, but instead of the deep turquoise it had been, it was now a light, pastel pink. The same went for the pile of clothes nearby, his khaki shorts replaced by a small pair made of pink terrycloth, and his plaid boxers now a pale pink thong. His oversized sneakers had become a pair of pink boat shoes, completing his monochromatic outfit.

"Wha...wait...where are we?" Trevor finally hefted himself up from the ground and rolled over, blinking in a daze as he looked around. "What happened to the..." he stopped and sniffed at the air, his flushed face turning a deeper shade of red. On instinct, he reached down and scooped a bead of liquid from the inside of his thigh, his eyes going wide when he licked it clean and tasted the sweet, rosewater flavor. "Is that smell...us?"

Jeff nodded, wincing as he slid the thong up his softened thighs. The string slipped between his plump cheeks while the stuffed pouch struggled to contain his girthy package, and he was grateful for the draping tank-top when he saw the prominent lump bulging out of his dainty new shorts. It would be exposed whenever he so much as lifted his arms, as would his constantly bouncing bubble, but there wasn't anything he could do about it. "This is humiliating," he sighed, saying it more out of reflex than any real emotion. Nothing had changed, he still liked the way Trevor eyed him in his bright new clothes; he just felt like he shouldn't.

"I think it's pretty cute, actually," the bigger man grinned.

"Good, 'cause those are yours."

Trevor looked over to where Jeff pointed, his smile faltering. Instead of his shredded clothes, he saw a pair of pink bikinis, tiny pink gym shorts, a cropped pink muscle shirt, and matching cross trainers. His stomach dropped when he lumbered over and pulled the bikini briefs on, his shrunken equipment leaving a barely-visible lump where his stuffed bulge should have been. It was the same when he pulled the shorts on, which weren't much larger than the briefs and which showed off exactly what he'd lost between his massive quads. And unlike Jeff, his muscle shirt stopped just above his navel, meaning there was nothing to hide either his petite equipment or the massive globes that threatened to escape with the slightest movement. "I take it back, this isn't cute," he spat, blushing at the contrast between his exaggeratedly masculine features and the feminine outfit. He sniffed at the air again, his brow furrowing. "We reek, dude. Do you think this smell is going to wash off?" He spread his muscled arms wide and turned in a slow circle, looking back and forth between them. "We can't just walk around like this...can we?"

"I don't think we have a choice," Jeff said, the tank top slipping down his shoulder when he crossed his thin arms over his flattened chest. "Do you...remember why we're even out here?"

"Of course! We came out here to...to..." Trevor trailed off. He scratched absently at his head, pulling his cap off to look at the pink hat that no longer bore any baseball logos, before putting it back and shrugging. "Huh."

Jeff opened and closed his mouth several times before speaking. "I want to say we came out here to fool around, but that doesn't feel right. Does it?"

Trevor shook his head. "No. We wouldn't...I mean...we're not...are we?" He looked down at his bloated, pink-clad body, a confused grin on his face. A voice in his head was trying to tell him that he really was a micro-dicked, meathead power-bottom, but that didn't sound right, even if it felt that way.

"Why else would we be out here? And I was just fucking your brains out," Jeff conceded, sounding like he was trying to convince himself just as much as Trevor.

"Yeah but that's not hard," Trevor said with a dull laugh, more proud than alarmed at the idea of his decreased mental capacity. Why the thought should have been alarming slipped out of his grasp before he could hold on to it, leaving him surprisingly content. He wasn't dumb; he just preferred to listen to his body instead of his brain.

Jeff sniffed at the air again, confused at why he thought the rosy aroma was out of place. "Were we just worried about something? What did you want to wash off?"

Trevor looked down at the dried cum on his thighs and shrugged. "I dunno...I like it when you leave me sticky."

Jeff rolled his eyes. "No wonder we're out here fucking in the mud, you little piggy," he laughed, reaching over to squeeze Trevor's small bulge.

The hulking brunette beamed, thrusting into his friend's small hand. "Wanna do it again?"

Jeff paused, trying one last time to force his fractured thoughts together. He couldn't put his finger on the source of his underlying anxiety, and he kept having flashes of himself in a bigger, muscled body, but they always drifted away. He kept thinking that it should have been his, but every time he had the thought it seemed more and more ridiculous. He just topped big guys; he wasn't actually one himself. He slipped his hand inside Trevor's shorts, tweaking the little nub and flashing a smug grin up at his friend. "We did drive all the way out here. Might as well make the most of it."

12