Freeballing Office Mate

Story Info
30's male is hot for slightly younger and very hung coworker.
5.3k words
4.55
11.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notice: Names are redacted to protect the innocent.

"J" strolls. That is to say his gait as he walks into the office is masculine and athletic. In his late 20's, he is 6' 2", fit, and has sandy brown hair that is naturally ultra-curly. His scruffy beard of rough whiskers helps his very youthful face look more his age and adds to his mystique.

Playing baseball and soccer in High School and College, J joined our sales office about three years ago right after graduation. Having a science degree, on paper at least, he wasn't the best fit, but his natural way with people makes him quite the asset. I have grown to value J as a coworker.

His work area is near mine and even though we aren't peers, we have built a great working relationship. Since I am a bit older than him, he sees me more as a mentor and actually in this situation that is for the best. However, this does not mean I can't admire his many attributes. Unfortunately, this sometimes causes me to excuse myself from one to one conversations.

Our office does not have a dress code policy and most days jeans and t-shirts rule. Shorts when it is hot outside are to be expected. No one breaks the unwritten "no athletic gear" rule, but those who workout at lunch sometimes change prior to leaving for the gym.

One day for example J changed on his way to a lunch workout. Gym duffel in hand he stopped at my desk to ask a quick favor. As I looked up to greet him, I observed he was wearing Dri-Fit tapered training pants. As my head tilted up I couldn't help but notice his bulge as it was just about eye level from my chair. The length of his dick was only slightly obvious, and I could 't see any outline of his head. I assume he had on some compression shorts or similar under the sweats.

More recently J had a death in the family and was dressed in some very on trend skinny leg trousers and a jacket. This time his bulge was much more prominent, and every inch of his shaft was outlined by the fabric of those trousers. Again his head was not visible but this time I could tell more about the seeming lack of the tip outline. That long cock curved or was placed down the leg of his boxer briefs, so the head was trapped just above the elastic leg opening! Picturing the obvious girth in my mind, it must be a monster!

I carried on the quiet conversation about his loved one keeping as much eye contact as possible. A totally inappropriate time to let my eyes wonder around his assets. After a minute or so I invited him to a side conference room where we could both sit. Good thing it was only a few steps, with a semi rising I had a hard time walking.

I almost mentioned to him that he was headed to a solemn event and that he might want to change. But when the conversation was over and he stood to leave, he adjusted the position of his snake and smoothed out the crotch of his pants, seemingly absentmindedly. After talking with me he said he felt much better, and to my realization that also must be due to the swelling having gone down in his pants. He was now much more event appropriate. I kept my comment to myself and stayed seated a few moments waiting for my own swelling to go down.

But the time that drove me to almost lose my mind happened this summer. One of our colleagues installed a new backyard pool and offered to host everyone for a few hours on a Friday afternoon. The event was billed as team building. Grilled brats and burgers followed by a team brain storming session and the remaining time would be sun and fun.

Lunch and the meeting wrapped up about 3:30 and after another 20 minutes or so the only ones left included our host D, a guy named N, J, and myself. In turn each of us went inside to change into swimsuits. Our host, N, myself and lastly J. As we crossed paths between the pool and backdoor J said he was glad most everyone else had gone. Holding up his lime green swim trunks he showed me the missing liner and said his puppy had gotten to them and he hadn't realized this until he pulled them from his duffel bag.

I was a wreck! J was about to be shirtless, wet, and freeballing in front of me in a matter of minutes! I could feel the heat of the mid-afternoon sun and the growing in my board shorts. As quickly as I could I entered the pool and took a position that would allow me to see J emerge from the back door. The sun was starting to angle over the roof and the house was casting a slight shadow toward the pool deck.

Soon J emerged just as I had hoped, shirtless and most likely freeballing. The folded clothes he carried hid his bulge, but the sight of his toned chest and the deep V of his lower abs made my dick jump and push my board shorts forward. Taking a second look and following his trail from below his belly button to his perfect nipples, the sight was even better than I had ever imagined.

As he walked toward the pool, he stopped to put his street clothes into the gym bag which was sitting in a nearby chair. He didn't squat but bent over and arranged things in the bag retrieving sunscreen and a towel as well. Once finished he zipped the bag and bent further to place the bag on the ground. From my pool side vantage this additional maneuver let the sun back-light a magnificent ball sack. I sucked in my breath a little as he stood and then sat down in the chair.

As he began to apply the sunscreen to his arms, I feigned disinterest and pushed off the side I was on, moved to the middle and then glided to another spot further down the side. This gave me a more direct view of him seated in the chair. After finishing both arms he crossed his right ankle onto his left knee and began lotioning his leg.

Finally, there it was! Just inside the left leg hole of those lime green swim trunks lay the perfect cock head! A little of his shaft was also exposed and the length I had observed on those other occasions was an accurate tell of the beast lurking in his pants.

After switching legs, he stood to finish his torso and chest. Was it too much to now hope that he would ask for help with applying block to his back? Just about this time N, who had been drinking a beer in a nearby chair offered to help. I was torn but hoped there might be some element that made missing this opportunity worthwhile. Yeah, nothing, N just slapped on the block like he was cleaning the kitchen counter.

What happened next though more than made up for the initial disappointment. J offered to help N with his block and proceeded to bathe N's chest with a high degree of attention to his pecks and abs. N had a surprised look on his face but turned for the same treatment for his back. This was over quickly. N and J then headed for the water and I assumed the show was over... and it was except for the coin sized spot of wetness near the inside leg hole of those lime green swim trunks.

As N and J moved toward the pool I again put on disinterest to not draw attention to my ogling of their bodies. About this time our host brought each of us a fresh beer which helped give purpose to my immediate interactions. He also reminded us that his kids would be home about 6pm to host some friends in the pool. This meant our last few minuets together were approaching.

The water volleyball net was now strung across the pool and this gave another purpose for my observing the others. Without any forced effort on my part the teams were decided. Our host D and N would pair against J and myself. Perfect! I could easily maneuver to have J and his ass in my view at most times. It would actually be much easier to concentrate and be present in the game without seeing J's dick flopping around as he jumps to hit the ball.

The first few volleys were pretty tame but then N's competitiveness kicked in and he started slamming the ball just over the net. Each time this happened J would rise up from the water to meet the ball. As he continued to stretch his body that lime green suit settled more around his hips revealing the very top of his glutes and a slight peek of ass cleavage.

Developing a rhythm of its own, the game was enjoyable, and not just for the view I had of J. Being caught up in the physicality, my mind had become occupied and my desire had subsided. For this and many reasons what I heard next took me off guard. During the next lull in the game N says without hesitation. "J. Dude. You need some new trunks! I can see your junk every time you jump for the ball. Just how long IS your dick anyway?"

Our host D and I busted out laughing. D's laugh was the "oh no, you didn't just say that out loud" laugh. I think my laugh was more of a nervous and uncomfortable laugh that most likely fit the situation. Then D admits he had the same thought. This gave me reason to crack a joke about not having the same view they had and asking J to turn around so I could see. He didn't. Whew, this made everyone laugh and J was able to say "Longer than yours!" which I'm certain it is (a story for another time)!

Luckily this was all taken as guys smack talk and the game went on for about 10 minutes more when N decided to go change and head home. Our host was going to stay by the pool since his kids would be there soon. This left J and I to finish our now warmish beers and dry in sun.

Not wanting to tip my hand, but not wanting to end the conversation about his cock either, I casually asked him if I could be a bit personal for a minute. Based on some prior conversations, his family member dying, and other emotional situations, there was some trust between us and he responded yes. So I didn't hesitate or stumble with my words and asked him "Does the size of your penis cause you any issues? Like the comment N made?"

J was quiet for a minute and there was a slight blush in his cheeks. Answering he said "You did get personal. And, yes, it can be uncomfortable when people talk about my "penis" as though it defines something about me." He continued "There are times I can hide "it" better than others and over the years I've gotten used to the stares." "Today for example I'm comfortable around the three of you so I didn't mind what everyone said. But I wouldn't have put on my trunks if anyone else had stayed." I decided not to push too far and challenge him about the lack of liner though.

It was almost 6pm now and time to leave. Both of us were mostly dry and I wrapped my towel around my neck, picked up my other things and headed for my car. J wrapped his towel around his arm and picked up his duffle. We said goodbye and I watched him get into his truck, getting one more glimpse of him in those lime green swim trunks as he closed the door.

All the way home I thought about J and the definition of his chest, the peek at the top of his bare ass and that bulge. My cock throbbed and pulsed as I drove the 20 minutes home. Now dripping with precum, as soon as I pulled the car into the garage and lowered the door, I pulled down my board shorts and started stroking my aching cock with my left hand and rolling my balls around in my right hand. In no time I shot my load, nine ropes of pure excitement followed by three smaller pulses which drained my balls completely.

In my car, in that garage, I fell asleep. Probably the sun, the beer, and the exhilaration all compounded to overwhelm me. I laid my head back and closed my eyes. I woke up about 45 minutes later, still covered in my own juice and sweating from the summer heat. I took the towel from around my neck to clean up. I pulled up my board shorts, and as I stood to get out of the car I noticed a streak of cum on the drivers window. Wow I thought, where else may I have left a stain in my car! Checking the dash, a few drops were by the left vent and more on the bottom of the steering wheel. Wow, my mess hadn't been just up my chest! I'll have to plan a cleanup for later.

Moving into the house I put my towel in the hamper and dropped my board shorts onto the floor. My bush was matted and so was my left forearm. Jumping into the shower I soaped from head to toe. Scrubbing my arm my mind started to wonder back to releasing that load and my dick jumped. Rinsing my hair and letting the water flow down my body I became hard again quickly.

The need this time was not as urgent so I moved the shower seat under the flowing water and sat down. Keeping my pelvis away from the water allowed for my again flowing precum to be the only lube I needed for this second jackoff of the evening. Slowly I worked my shaft overhanded letting my pinky spend time under my glans where it meets my foreskin.

The water temp was cooler now so I shut off the water and continued the measured stroking. Spreading my legs a bit wider I added a little pressure with the index finger of my other hand to my ass hole. This small amount of finger movement really heightened my excitement and put the final stiffness into my cock head. Before long three great ropes of cum again blew out of me. I was completely spent now.

Turning the water back on I cleaned up the final drops of cum and remaining soap. Exiting the shower I dried off, got a glass of water from the kitchen and plopped naked into the bedroom chair knowing that I had until Monday to put this behind me.

*****

By Monday morning I had spent 48 hours wondering if I could keep from having visions of those abs and that cock with every conversation I had with J. Even before the pool I would feel my dick stiffen during our one to one interactions. I had to try. It was better that way

As it happened both of us had meetings with others in the office so I didn't need to do more than say Hi in the break room getting morning coffee. Tuesday though was a curve ball! Our boss called an impromptu meeting to settle which of the sales staff would attend an upcoming conference is Florida. To my surprise J and myself were assigned to the event. If I thought for a second that being in the same office would be an issue, spending 4 days together would be a major problem!

The conference was in a couple of weeks and our travel is always booked for us by the department Admin. Of course we were on the same flights and would stay in the same hotel. From morning to night, pretty much all our time would be in each others company. However, even with the anticipation of it all, it actually was easier than I thought to keep my mind on business in the meantime.

The day arrived and we met up at our departure gate about 4pm Sunday afternoon. We were both dressed in our company logo gear and once again J was wearing some skinny leg trousers. This was a nonstop flight and thankfully we were in the good exit row where there are just two seats next to the over-wing exit door. Lots of leg room.

We talked some in the boarding lounge but he spent most of the time texting on his phone. After boarding and getting settled J started to open up and talk. The taxi and first hour of the flight we covered most of the office gossip and politics. The drink cart stopped and we both ordered a beer and agreed to have a late dinner when we landed.

The beer changed our topic to more personal talk and J brought up the pool conversation. "Hey Dude..." J paused. "Thanks for taking an interest in how I was feeling the other day at D's house. I appreciate our friendship" Wow and Holy Crap, just HOW did he mean that? Finally he continued, "I was texting with my girlfriend earlier, we could be serious, but... we aren't breaking things off, just clarifying our relationship."

I could tell he wasn't finished, and just waited for him to be ready to share more. Almost five minutes went by before he continued. "In a way I want to settle down, but right now I need to work out a few things first." "So, where do you want to eat when we land?"

Obviously that conversation was over! We discussed dinner plans and the whole conversation ended with about an hour left in the three hour flight. After a few minutes J began to fidget in his seat. Stretching out his legs, crossing his arms and laying his head back I could tell he was going to nap those last few minutes. I watched him from the corner of my eye and when his breathing changed I started stealing glances at his zipper.

Just before the captain announced we would land soon, the outline of his growing cock began to be visible in his trousers. This time, for once, I could also make out the outline of his cock head. It was so clearly outlined that I new he had to be freeballing! But with the landing announcement J started to wake and my viewing time ended.

After landing, dinner, and arriving at the hotel we were in for a surprise! At almost 10pm the hotel was buzzing with people and luggage. The place was packed! Our check in at the front desk revealed the answer. Another hotel was without water and the attendees were all here trying to get rooms. Since I had the highest frequent stayer status with this chain I was offered their largest two bedroom suite at the original rate IF we wouldn't mind releasing our second room. I looked at J and he nodded agreement, and soon we were on our way to sharing even more.

The suite was large. It had two bedrooms on one each on opposite sides of a living room, kitchen, and dinning area. Basically a 1200 sq foot apartment for $285 per night! J and I explored the suite and looked in each bedroom. Both had a king bed with ensuite bath. One bath had a shower, the other had a huge whirlpool tub.

This fact caused us to pause for a minute, we may have to share access to the shower at some point during the week. J immediately said he wouldn't mind the tub room because it had the best view of the ocean. I agreed and told him he was welcome to borrow the shower as needed. So we set off into our rooms and settled in for the night.

I took a quick shower and readied my things for the morning to allow J shower time. Now naked in bed my thoughts returned to seeing J's cock outline earlier on the plane. I stitched together that image with the memories from the pool day which led to drops of precum and then slowly stroking my dick. My balls soon started to retract and I pushed my hips toward the ceiling letting out several ropes of cum onto my stomach. Oh yes! I said in a whisper. And oh how I was hoping to have more views of J to add to my mental snap shots.

The next morning J emerged from his room dressed and ready to head over to the convention center. I had gotten up early enough to have made my way downstairs and brought back a coffee for both of us, so I didn't know if he used the shower or not. Soon we were on our way to the meetings. The day was packed with sessions and networking. We separately went to dinner with other attendees and I arrived back at the room around 8pm.

There was a large gift basket from the hotel thanking us for being flexible with the room change. Really, it was a pleasure to have such a great space to land in each night. As I kicked off my shoes J returned to the suite, but in his workout clothes. He had been back about an hour earlier than me, so he had been to the hotel gym. His shirt and shorts both wet from perspiration were sticking to his skin. but a quick glance at his shorts didn't reveal anything interesting this time. "Hey bro, mind if I grab a shower before you settle in?" I agreed, of course, and he set off for the shower... but wait, he didn't go to his room first?

I stood there almost rooted in my spot wondering what might happen next. Soon the bathroom door closed, and the shower came on, so I waited for another minute before walking into my room. Should I go ahead and undress for bed while he showered? I decided yes and took off my dress clothes. As I removed my boxer briefs, there was a large, still fresh, precum spot from seeing J head to the shower.

My heart began to race as I imagined how he would emerge from the bathroom without fresh clothes to put on. The water turned off and I grabbed some board shorts and hurried back into the living room. I quickly slid them on and sat on the sofa just about the time the bathroom door opened.

12