By choice or by force Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is how it should always be!" Michael grinned against her mouth. "Flesh against flesh is how we should always be."

Laurie giggled and he felt the corresponding shiver flow all the way through him. "I think that might be a little awkward in public!" she whispered as she leaned closer for even more of his kisses.

It was suddenly as if she just could not get enough of him, as though all the doubts and uncertainties and fears, and interferences had left the two of them simply simmering for each other, and now that all the obstacles had gone, they were on their way to boiling over.

The passions they had felt on that first night came back with a vengeance -- proving that they had never really gone away.

Laurie straddled Michael's thighs and lifted herself up onto her knees. As he kissed her lips his hand cupped her breast, rubbing at her nipple, making it hard and sensitive.

"Michael!" she whimpered against his mouth, as she slowly lowered herself onto his throbbing erection.

Slowly she lowered allowing him to slide into her, to stretch and fill her, until he was all the way in.

He wrapped a strong arm around her as she began to move, to clutch and release him, heating him up and sending him to the edge.

Her movements grew faster, more insistent and as he continued to cup her breast and rub her nipple, she groaned in ecstasy.

Faster she went, tighter she gripped; until with one last kiss of heat and desire, she felt his hot fluids flood into her, the warmth sending her over the edge too, as she leaned back further and closed her eyes in ecstasy.

Michael sank back into the sofa, taking her with him but she braced herself on her knees and clutched his face in her hands, fixing her eyes with his.

"I love you Michael," she whispered emotionally. "I want you as my mate for life; I want the bonding to complete so that you can know how much you mean to me."

The triumph flashed in his eyes, and then his pupils expanded taking all the colour from them.

Laurie's hands tightened on his face and pinned it there as her eyes locked with us. "Bond with me Michael -- the way that I am bonded with you," she whispered.

Time seemed to freeze. Joined they were physically and there on that sofa they joined, emotionally and spiritually too.

Bonded they were and bonded they chose, together they would face the world and whatever else might come.

*

Later that afternoon, Michael began to teach his bride to be -- his mate of now, the secrets of his heritage, and watched mesmerised as the young, unassuming woman slowly and euphorically learned to embrace her inner wolf.

The white wolf was awesome, in her pristine glory, the white virginal fur literally glowed with health and wellbeing and it was with eager impatience that he shrugged into his own black wolf -- desperate to join her on every level, to learn the most intimate of who and what she was.

They padded together through the open doors towards the fields and beyond.

As the black wolf and the smaller white wolf ambled off towards the woodland, the sun lowered over the tops of the trees, setting them alight with a bright red glow.

The wolves disappeared amongst the trees and would only emerge once darkness came in its full.

They would run together and hunt together and Laurie would show him her prowess and speed -- things she herself had only recently realised that she was capable of.

They would return to the house and shift to human form once inside, and then curl up together to sleep away their fatigue.

Laurie would never again fear the moon nor dread the shift, not so long as she had Michael by her side.

The end -- of Laurie and Michael's story.


12