By Demon's Driven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like to be naked?" he leered, "Then get naked for us, you little slut!"

Julie stepped back clutching her arms over her chest and one man said "Modesty? Please..." he turned to the others, "Let's strip her."

One of them lunged forward and grabbed her arm as another reached out and caught her long hair.

He took the last three steps at a run, grabbed Greg by the arm and spun him around. Greg came around swinging and catching his wrist, JD back handed him in the face. Wheeling his arm down and in he drove it into his stomach and brought his knee up as he doubled over. There was the of sound bone meeting bone as his knee struck his face. When he stood up, blood flowing down his face, JD went into a spin and kicking him in the side of the head sent him flat on his back.

The second JD had kicked the asshole to the ground the others backed away from Julie and came towards him. He'd walked right into the bait, but no longer cared. He saw something coming out of the corner of his eye and ducked while spinning around. The sign narrowly missed the top of his head. The man spun the sign around and swung again.

Stepping in, JD caught the wooden post in his hands. Throwing his elbow out, he caught the man in the side of the head. When his grip loosened JD tore the sign out of his hands and drove the butt of the post into his stomach then swung it up into his face. JD saw another one coming from his left and turning whipped the sign around, just as he swung it he noticed the words "God loves you too!" on it.

"Really?" he grunted as he caught the new attacker in the chest shattering the sign and the post.

As the man went down, JD dropped the shard of wood left in his hand and spun towards Julie.

He stepped forward when he saw a woman holding her arm and a man lifting something over her. He stopped when he saw the guy was draping a sweater over her shoulders trying to cover her. The woman holding her arm looked as scared a Julie and JD wondered if Knox's thugs had gone off on their own and weren't under orders.

"Get in the club!" he pointed, "Go...and..."

A light went off behind his eyes and he went down hard on his knees. Someone grabbed his collar and his hands flashing back over his shoulders, he caught a pair of thin wrists in his hands and pulling forward threw his head back. There was a satisfying crunch and a cry of pain behind him. JD shot up to his feet, just in time to be knocked back down by one of them throwing themselves into him.

They rolled several times and when they stopped, the man was on top of him and grabbing JD"s hair banged his head into the ground. JD grunted in pain and tried to sit up, but the man punched him in the face banging his head off the concrete a second time. His vision swam and he saw the man raising his arm for another swing. Something flashed by him and he when he was struck in the face by a long piece of wood.

Still on his back, JD saw Miranda step up and hit his assailant a second time with the board, knocking him flat on his back.

"Look, another whore!" The thugs yelled over the noise.

Miranda turned in time to see one of the assholes throwing a punch at her. She held the wood up between her palms and he cried out when his hand struck the board. As he clutched his hand and backed away. Miranda snapped her arms out catching him in the face with the board then kneed him in the balls, he sank to his knees and she jumped back and kicked him in the face. JD saw her heel gouge a hole in his face and he put his hands over it as he fell onto his side.

JD jumped to his feet, then staggered as he lost focus and his head spun. He caught himself and shook his head, trying to clear it.

"Julie let's go!" Miranda put her hand out and Julie stepped towards her.

The older woman with Julie yelled, "Oscar, no!"

Oscar appeared in JD's sight and grabbing Miranda by her long hair spun her around and slapped her hard in the face sending her to the ground. She tried to rise, but Greg was back on his feet. Leaning over he caught Miranda's hands and pinned them to the ground.

"Stay down you nigger bitch!" He yelled in her face.

Not even trying to act anymore! JD blinked the cob webs from his eyes and moved forward but jumped back when Reggie appeared in front of him.

"Hey pretty boy, I've been waiting for this." he snapped off a jab that JD dodged easily then threw a simple left cross that caught Reggie square in the jaw. He turned his head, then grinning turned back to face him. "Pussy," He said and slammed his fist into JD's stomach.

The force of the blow bent him in half and the following uppercut sent him onto his ass.

"Now stay there while we have some fun with your sluts."

JD was aware of several of the church goers yelling for them to stop, but they weren't going to. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Molly behind the crowd her face pale and her eyes wide. He thought she yelled something, but couldn't hear it. Joe was next to her trying to film, but people were getting in front of him and blocking his view.

"Rip her fucking clothes off." Reggie yelled

Miranda was screaming and kicking and reaching down he caught her legs and kneeling on the ground held them,

"Someone get her clothes off!"

Julie screamed and he heard one of them laugh, "We're not going to hurt you, trust me we don't want to catch your fucking diseases we're just going to have you dance for us."

Get up!" he yelled at himself and started to push himself to his feet.

Someone grabbed him from behind in a head lock his forearm digging into his throat. "Stay right here whoremaster, it's not like you haven't seen women humiliated before! You pay them for it!"

JD threw himself forward, managing to get onto his knees. But his attacker held on and dealt him a savage blow to his right kidney. JD grunted in pain and tried to lift himself and whoever was on him up off the ground, but his legs were too weak. In front of him one of the men was bending over Miranda and reaching for her skirt. A red haze appeared in front of his eyes. Reaching back he slipped his hand beneath his shirt and closed it around the forty five. He began to pull it out when he heard the unmistakable sound of flesh striking bone.

There was a grunt and the man's arm loosened around his neck and he fell off and onto the ground next to him. A size fourteen work boot appeared on the ground next to him and JD grunted when he was yanked to his feet by his shirt as if he were weightless.

"Get off your knees JD," Jimmy looked down at him, "This ain't your night job."

He turned away and taking two steps kicked the man who was pulling at Miranda's clothes in the face, he flew backwards rolling head over heels before stopping on his back. Greg jumped up just in time to catch a right to the side of his head that took him off his feet and sent him crashing into the other churchgoers who had been standing there watching.

Three of the other thugs who'd been hanging back surged forwards and stepping up to them, Jimmy grabbed one by his shirt, lifted him and threw him into one of the others. Miranda was sitting up and Julie had run over to her to help her to her feet. Seeing two men circling around behind Jimmy JD moved towards him only to have Reggie get in front of him again.

He swung and JD blocked it and threw two quick jabs and a sharp right hook to the side of his head. He rocked back, but when JD threw another punch he blocked it and caught him flush on the jaw. JD would have fallen, but he was grabbed by his collar, leaning into him the man grinned, "You'd be my bitch in prison."

JD wiped the smile off his face throwing his head into his nose and when he let him go backhanding him in the face and then throwing his forearm into his chest hard enough to send a sharp pain up to his shoulder. The man staggered, but still remained on his face and hit JD in the temple. He dropped to one knee and raised his hands to try to defend himself.

But coming up behind him, Jimmy slapped him in the back of the head, "How about try me?"

Reggie spun around swinging with all the power in his large form. There was a sharp cracking sound and JD saw Jimmy had caught his fist in one of his huge hands.

"No, like this." Jimmy came around with a right round house that caught him square in the jaw.

Blood flew and Reggie spun towards JD who surging to his feet caught him in the other side of his face with a left. Reggie spun back towards Jimmy who leveled him with another powerful blow to the head. Reggie hit the ground hard enough to cause his head to bounce.

"Damn, Jim." He gasped,

"Now that's turning the other cheek." Jimmy told him with wicked smile.

He turned his head and the smile vanished. JD followed his gaze to see five of them had gotten to their feet and were coming towards them spread out in a semi circle.

"Miranda get Julie the hell out of here!" JD yelled.

Miranda grabbed her by the arm and pulled her towards the club and JD heard Roger yell behind them, "Hey save some for me!"

JD turned and pointed, "Get the girls in the club lock the door and then get out here!"

Roger grabbed the girls, by the arms and guiding them in front of him yelled for them to run and turning to face the crowd back pedaled towards the club making sure they weren't going to chase the girls. JD saw that the men were now starting to form a circle around he and Jimmy and turning he put his back against Jimmy's massive frame.

"Stay close JD." Jimmy said, "I don't want to knock you out by mistake.

"Yeah you fuckers are real funny," one of the men said as they closed in.

This time JD did draw the forty five, whipping it around he fired a shot in the air to prove it was loaded.

"Holy shit!" someone screamed.

JD leveled the gun at the man closest to him. "You really sure you want to meet God?"

"Put that away, JD." Jimmy said behind him. "We'll just kick their asses."

"Enough!" Someone shouted to their left.

JD turned to see a tall rugged black man dressed in dark blue suit pushing through the crowd. Reverend Knox had finally made an appearance "What is wrong with you?"

"We're sorry," One of the men spoke up, "But those whores and their pimps need to..."

"Be shown Gods love." Knox finished walking over to stand between JD and the other men. "Tell me Kenneth, do you think God would approve of terrifying young women and acts of violence?"

"No sir." Kenneth lowered his head.

"I am disappointed in all of you!" He was now shouting, "Is this how you represent the almighty? Is this how you repay the mercy he has shown you in giving you a new start in life through my ministry? Is this how you repay me as not just a man of God, but a person?"

"Knox." Jimmy said, now standing next to JD.

"Nothing gets past you, does it?" JD asked lowering the forty five.

"I should have let you get your ass kicked." Jimmy told him.

"No answers?" Knox asked, his back to JD as he addressed his mob, "I didn't think so! Just as sin has no answer when questioned by the righteous, you have no answer for your unwarranted actions!"

"Think he's going to pass the plate?"

JD looked up at Jimmy who was smiling away as if nothing had happened.

"You've been hit in the head too many times."

"Yup." He nodded.

"I want all of you to go home, no, better yet, I want you to go back to the church and wait for me. It appears you need more teaching before I can trust you to...."

He stopped when stepping forward, JD said, "They're not going anywhere. I don't give a fuck if they answer to God they'll answer for assaulting two of my girls."

"Hey!" Greg, who had finally managed to pull himself up from the ground, stepped forward, the lower half of his face covered with blood. "You watch how you speak to a holy man whoremaster!"

"Take one more step and you'll be a holy man." JD raised the pistol.

"Greg." Knox put his hand up and Greg immediately lowered his head and stepped back.

Knox turned around to face JD and putting his hands up gave him a disarming smile, "Mr. Walker please put your weapon away. I assure you it's no longer needed." He cocked his head and JD listened as well, catching the faint sound of sirens in the distance. JD tucked the gun back into the holster in the small of his back.

Knox stared at him, a smile playing across his lips. JD met his gaze and wiping at the blood dripping down his chin said,

"I wondered when you would show up. Funny you pick right when they show they're true colors so you can play the role of offended pastor."

"We all have our roles to play, but it's in God's play not our own, Mr...may I call you, JD?

"Why ask? My name isn't what you've been calling me when you talk to the media."

"JD, the police are going to be speaking to everyone here shortly so allow me a minute to apologize for their regrettable behavior. This is not something I condone, but the fault does lie with me. Some of these men are new to the faith and this is how they feel they can show me their loyalty."

"By threatening to rape women?" JD snorted derisively.

"They were trying to scare them and again I am sorry. I..." Stepping close, Knox lowered his voice.

"After the police arrive and this gets sorted out my people will press no charges if...."

"They have no right to press charges!" JD hissed keeping his voice down, "They started this mess."

"That's your side." Knox said softly, "I am sure there will be conflicting stories and you're the one with the gun."

"So you'll lie?" he snorted, "I thought it was Satan who had the forked tongue."

"Careful JD, be not deceived; God is not..."

"Mocked," JD continued for him, "For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. Galatians, chapter six verse seven."

"Impressive."

"It's one you should remember." JD warned, "Because I am sure you've sown your holy seed in many fields that didn't belong to you."

"Ah yes, all men of God are secret sinners." He flashed his made for TV smile, "Sadly a misconception brought about by some of my counterparts who were not true men of God."

"And you're another one, taking your dogs off their leash and now you're going to lie and tell your people to do the same?

"I did not say my people would lie. But I think things got out of hand and both parties were responsible." He put his hand on JD's shoulder. "It's as simple as no one files charges against anyone and that's a favor to you because end of the day you know you have more to hide than I do. Come on JD you're all about making deals with everyone else in this state, what's one more?"

"You want a deal? Okay. My girls don't press charges against your hired thugs and in return I don't ever want to see any of them on my property again."

"That's fine." Knox squeezed his shoulder, "I was going to tell them that on my own after this. But my other followers will be here"

"I'm sure they will." JD looked at Knox's hand. "Do you mind?"

Knox removed his hand, he glanced across the parking lot as the sirens grew louder and JD hoped Miranda was getting anyone who was in the back of the club dressed and out the back or into the public area.

"Sorry, I thought with what went on in your club a man's touch wouldn't bother you."

"I'm sure you enjoy touching men or maybe its boys?" He shook his head, "No its women, what type do you like Knox? Blonde white women? Under age Asian girls? You like seeing little girls on their knees for you?"

"The only time I'm happy to see a woman on their knees is when they are worshipping their lord and savior. Sorry JD your house of flesh has nothing I desire."

"Because I don't sell what you desire." JD said while eying Molly and Joe who had gotten through the protestors and were heading towards them. "But I'll find who does. If I don't I'm sure Miss Malone will."

Knox followed his gaze and when he saw Malone, the smile left his face and he swallowed nervously.

"What's the matter Knox, you have a problem with Malone? Or does she have a problem with you?"

Still watching Malone, Knox regained his composure.

"All the media will find if they look behind me is Jesus. The lord has my back Mr. Walker." He turned at the sound of squealing tires and JD followed his gaze to see two patrol cars racing into the parking lot.

"I learned a long time ago never to put my back to a man of God." JD looked back towards the club as he spoke and saw Miranda coming back out that meant she'd secured the back area.

"But I'm sure you put your back to any man with enough money, didn't you JD?" Knox smirked.

"Is that your kink Knox? That why you have a prison ministry, for the sex?"

Knox glanced to the left and seeing Joe pointing the camera at them said loudly, "Again, Mr. Walker, I apologize for this unfortunate incident. My people should not have allowed themselves to be baited by your employees."

"Cute." JD said quietly.

Knox offered his hand and said softly, "I've enjoyed our talk JD; it was high time I met the devil face to face."

JD played his part, taking his hand and was surprised at the strength in Knox's grip. They squeezed hard enough to make each other's knuckles pop, "That's funny," he replied "I was thinking the same thing."

* * * * *

JD glanced at the time on his lap top, it was ten thirty, a half hour before Higgins was due to drag his recently useless ass in here to meet him. Looking down at his desk he picked up the note Miranda had left him with the three names of the people who had canceled their appointments this morning. He would call them after Higgins left and see if he could set something up outside the club.

He looked up at the sound of heels in the hallway and saw Mandy dressed in white stockings, matching thong and a pair of angel wings attached to her back. Following her was a tall older man whose eyes were fixed on her ass. He had the nervous, but excited look on his face of someone who had never done this before.

Normally a Saturday morning was booked solid, but not these days and JD was thrilled to see someone new. No, correct that, he was happy to see anyone at this point. On an upswing, Senator Casey had taken him up on his offer of a house call at a motel in Saugus and Bill Teves had also agreed to meet his regular interracial pairing at a condo that he leased under an alias. Several others said they would think on it and get back to him.

They were concerned for their careers, but JD knew they were addicted to their vices and at some point would end up taking the risk. Not that they should have to, or that he wanted them to, if one of his clients were somehow ousted through this he was screwed.

But at this point he was screwed anyway, but JD had been riding the tiger in one form or another since he'd run off on his own when he was sixteen. He looked at the document containing the schedule Miranda had drawn up this week and was appalled at how few shifts each person was getting. Disgustedly he closed the lap top before he got more upset. Sitting back in the chair he rubbed his eyes, wincing at the pain that caused the blackened left one.

In addition to the shiner his lower lip was cut and he was sporting a large yellow bruise on his cheek. Vain as he was JD chose not to shave since yesterday and figured by tonight the scruff would at least cover that one. His ribs were sore, although he doubted any were cracked and JD was reminded of the brutal kidney shot he had received each time he'd pissed and saw a faint trace of red in his urine.

"Not so pretty now" he muttered looking down at the scraped knuckles on both hands.

Not that he cared much about the cuts and bruises he'd earned them doing the right thing and there had been points in his younger days he had looked far worse. At least these days he could fight back. What did concern him were the dark circles under his eyes, okay the left one was entirely black, and his normally vibrant green gaze was rimmed with red. JD hadn't been sleeping much the last couple of weeks and last night, not at all.

1...89101112...29