All Comments on 'By Design Ch. 02'

by nance

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continue

Very nice story, please more and I hope the two continue their relationship.

apoxwolfapoxwolfalmost 4 years ago
Endearing

A truly endearing story, with likable characters.

jonnydoughjonnydoughalmost 4 years ago

I want to move in and empty my balls deep in the landlady.

sparktjsparktjalmost 4 years ago

Loved this well written story. I‘m very lucky to have a 72yo lady friend with a high sex drive so am well aware of the pleasures a willing older woman can bring. You’ve described perfectly all those little details and attributes of older women so I imagine you are either very observant or have based your piece on real experience(s). I particularly enjoyed your references to the lingerie Maureen chose to buy. My experience has been that older women have excellent taste in wearing lingerie that’s both age-appropriate but which is chosen to entice their lover. I especially loved your inclusion of fully fashioned seamed nylons (FFNs) with Cuban heels. Those are very alluring in my view, even more so when worn by an older woman, as she often has the experience of wearing them in her youth so knows how to get the seams straight and understands their sexual appeal. If you happen to read some of my stories you’ll see I use similar references. I also tag words like seamed stockings, nylons and FFNs as it helps those with similar interests.

I do hope you write more with these two characters to reflect their developing relationship as well as Maureen’s desire to experiment more. Having rediscovered sex later in life, my 72yo is eager to try everything I suggest in the bedroom. Naturally some positions are too taxing for her but in general she has the desire, willingness and stamina for vigorous and prolonged sex, as well as the ability to climax repeatedly.

Thanks again for great writing. Your story put me in a state of high arousal, which my wife and and I put to good use first thing this morning.

mammoetmammoetalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

More please

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Great Piece Of Storytelling.*****

What a SEXY AZZ STORY!!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

I cannot - repeat cannot - love this story enough! 5 stars again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hairy woman bald girl

Good story enjoyed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous