By Design Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She noticed the paper and the highlighted ads.

"What are you looking for?" she asked.

I explained that my lease was up, and I wanted to move out of the cramped quarters into something more comfortable now that I could afford something more that student accommodation.

Maureen was pensive for a moment. Then, taking a big breath she said "Hear me out before you jump to a conclusion."

I could hear her becoming more emotional, her Irish lilt becoming more pronounced.

"There are a lot of days when I'm home that the cottage seems so big, and, well, lonely. I fill my time working the garden, cooking, sewing, and just relaxing listening to music. You staying overnight has, apart from the sex (she blushed), really highlighted that I miss the companionship, the conversation, the sheer presence of someone else who is not judgemental and accepts me for what I am."

"There are two bedrooms, and a small sewing room, and with me only using one bedroom, I mean, there is space-" she was getting into her shy mode.

"What I mean is that you could move in and use the spare bedroom, and we could convert the sewing room into a combined office and it wouldn't bother me, and well, the umm, fun things would be a bonus, and you really wouldn't be a bother, more of a friend, and-"

"Maureen" I jumped in "are you asking me to move in with you? I won't do it for free, and would want to pay my way."

"Umm, only if you want to, if you're not embarrassed or ashamed, and there is no way I would ask for anything like what they are asking for in those ads!" she rushed on.

I took her hand gently.

"Maureen, I'd be happy to move in, but let's take a moment to thing about this. To the outside world, you would have a lodger, and you know how gossips gossip, and all that. I would not want to harm you or your reputation. And I would be paying rent, and helping out around the home, and if we happen to have some fun, that's a bonus and not part of the deal."

She grinned and said softly "It's a done deal then?"

"Let's talk about it on the way home, now let me take your shopping bags and get us going," I smiled.

"Oh no," she teased, "you don't get to peek in these and spoil the surprise!"

On the way home, we went back and forth on the proposal. By the time we pulled into her driveway, we had agreed to a rent of half the average of the apartments I had seen in the paper, I would cover an upgraded internet, and contribute to food and utilities. Still a bargain for me.

Sealing the deal

Maureen was obviously happy, and bubbling, her brogue becoming more intense as we drove.

As soon as we arrived, she hurried off to her bedroom, and I decided to see what we could rustle up for lunch. Before I could get anything going, she was there, cupping my face with her hands and giving me a scorching kiss.

"Mmmmm," she moaned "I am really happy that you agreed!"

"Well, just wait until some of my bad habits come to the surface and I am sure you will change your mind." I teased.

She grinned, "Bad habits? Out with it, buster, what bad habits?"

"Well, how about my eating habits?"

She looked mystified, and so I gently pushed her back until her ass was up against the end of the heavy kitchen table, then lifted her up to have her perch on the end. Unbuttoning her blouse, I lifted her bra up over her breasts and began to lick and suck on her nipples, slurping a bit on purpose.

"I can be a noisy eater," I said as she grabbed the back of my head and pressed me to her breasts.

"Ahhh my god!" she breathed.

I pressed her back to lay on the table, lifting her skirt and tugging her panties down her legs and off.

"And I seem to always enjoy an appetizer or two," I continued as I pulled up one of the kitchen chairs, laid her skirt over her stomach, sat down and spread her legs, lifting them to rest her thighs on my shoulders.

Reaching around her thighs to spread her labia and expose her moist pink slit in the forest of red, curly bush, I leaned in and ran my tongue all the way up and around her soft flesh to her impressive clit, which I sucked in and nibbled on the throbbing nub.

"Oh, aaah!" she whimpered and pressed my head closer, forcing me into that wonderful furry mess of pubes. I ran my tongue around and down, up and over her clit, sucking it in and letting it release, and started all over again. Her hands pressed me closer, then next were squeezing her own nipples as she stretched her breasts up and out.

It didn't take long before her moans grew and she began to pant, and then arched her back as she came.

"Aaargh, nnnngh, mmmm!" she cried and thrust her hips up to meet my mouth sucking in her engorged clit, "cummmming!"

I eased up on her clit and just ran my tongue gently around her soaked labia, licking at the pubes surrounding her slit and at the top of her thighs. Maureen lay sprawled, breathing hard.

"What did you do to me?" she breathed. I smiled and blew gentle puffs on her slick slit.

"Enjoying your tasty appetizer, my lady!" I teased and went back to eating her out, this time a little more gently.

"I'm not sure I can take much more," she panted.

I rubbed my nose in her curls and sucked on her juices, being careful around her clit, focusing more on her perineum, tonguing her from little hole all around her pussy and then back again. Her breathing softened and I went for it again.

"Ben," she cried "what are you up to now?"

Without pause, I circled back to her labia, spreading them again and circling the tip of my tongue around her clit. I dipped a finger low in her opening to moisten the tip and began to circle my finger around her little hole, not that it needed much lubrication because she had leaked so much.

"Ben, what are you doing?" she asked, raising up on her elbows to look down at me. Without giving her a chance, I again sucked in her big clit hard, lashing my tongue around and over the nub.

"Aiiieee!" she cried, collapsing back on the table, and grabbing my head again, crushing me back into her groin. I worked her clit and in no time, she was panting and squirming, and I took the opportunity to explore her little hole a little deeper, not pressing too hard or penetrating too far into her, but wanting to see her reaction.

"Ben, not my bottom!" she managed to get out before she exploded again, cumming hard, wailing, humping her hips, and squeezing and stretching her nipples between her fingers and thumbs.

I waited until she had calmed, her breathing back to normal, and kissed her clit and pussy.

"Ben, too tender, too tender," she murmured.

I let her legs down gently and lifted her up to sit on the edge of the table, hugging her close. I kissed her softly, and held her close, as she rested her head on my chest.

"You are so bad, Ben," she whispered.

She slowly recovered, and I helped her put her bra and blouse back in order, kissing her softly. Setting her down on the chair, I set about putting together a couple of sandwiches and a jug of iced tea for us. As we were eating, she looked at me with a serious look on her face.

"Ben, I have a question for you," she said, "that was wonderful, and something that I have never ever experienced. But aren't you bothered by the fact that I have so much hair down there? I hear the woman at work talk about being clean shaven, being waxed and even having laser treatment to permanently remove their hair. It has to be off putting for you to have to see me like that?"

"Wow," I thought, "how to answer this?"

"Well, Maureen, let me say this. The simple answer is no, in fact I find it to be a perfect symbol of the complete woman. I have to admit to a bit of a fetish that goes way back to my high school days."

"My folks had moved cities, and I stayed back to finish the school year, boarding with a friend of my dad's, whose son happened to be in my year at school. It wasn't the best time of my life; I was lonely and isolated. I was in my room one day, studying and there was an argument going on between the son and his mother who was taking a shower in the bathroom opposite my door. It was getting quite heated and I figured I should get him to back off, distract him."

"I opened the door just as his mother, who was pretty angry, came out of the bathroom, with only a very short towel covering her breasts and stomach. On full display was the most wonderful sight a teenager could take in. A full, black, very bushy V between her legs."

"The perfect picture of a woman for me. That image has stuck with me forever. I am not at all taken by the bare, shaven, waxed images I see on the internet. I want a full bushed woman. You are that woman, so don't even think about getting rid of your wonderful hair."

"Hmmm, OK," she said, "but I'd feel better if I had it tidied up a bit."

"Well, beautiful," I teased, "I'm not going to attempt that, so maybe a trip to a spa is in order. You can tell them what you want done and have them professionally give you just what you think is best. But please, not a complete removal, you'd break my heart!"

She smiled, "I'll think about that, you little pervert."

Getting settled

We spent the rest of the day getting the second bedroom ready; I made a couple of runs to the apartment to move clothes, some books, and the rest of the small items across. I planned on taking my bed apart the next day and hauling it over in pieces.

We had a light supper, and spent a little while on her back porch, sipping some wine I had on impulse bought during one of the trips in the move. Maureen was quiet, deep in thought, sipping her wine as the evening waned.

"Having second thoughts, Maureen?" I asked.

She grinned, "No, just planning a grand finale for what has been a delightful day for me."

"I'm sorry, beautiful, I am right out of fireworks!" I teased.

"Not a problem, I'll be organizing that part," she said with a glint in her eye.

"In fact, I have to go inside and set the stage. Be sure to report to the living room in half an hour, with your all inclusive ticket ready for inspection" and with that she stood, kissed me softly and went inside, as I tried to decode the message, but failed miserably.

After about 20 minutes, I cleaned up the patio, took our wine inside to the living room, and put some light music on.

Just as I relaxed, Maureen appeared from the corridor. All I could see was a white silk wrap, with black nylons, coupled with black heels.

"Well, mister, like what you see?" she teased.

"For sure!" I teased "although I suspect you have more planned?"

She turned slowly showing off the seamed nylons with a Cuban heel, accentuating her legs. As she continued to turn, she untied the sash on the wrap and opened it up to let it slip from her shoulders and fall to the floor.

Her curves were on full display, and framing her hairy nest was a lacy black garter, one designed for a fuller figure. A matching half cup lace bra held her small breasts up proud, nipples erect and peeking over the edge of the bra.

I was stunned at the transformation from a staid, girdled matron to a very sexy older woman. I am sure my slack jawed, wide eyed image was a sight to behold.

"Say something, Mister Pervert!" she teased.

"Maureen, you're beautiful and I love the new look!" I managed to stammer.

She strolled over, leant over, and kissed me softly "Well, aren't you just a sweet talker," as she undid my belt and loosened my jeans, "let's see if I can find proof of that statement."

I lifted my butt and she pulled down my jeans and boxers to my ankles. My cock sprang rigidly to attention. She grasped the shaft in her hand and squeezed gently.

"My, what have we here?" she stated, "I daresay my new naughties have caused an upstanding situation, I will have to deal with this matter!"

And with that she spread my knees apart, knelt and began to lick and suck on the head of my cock.

"You're going to have to work with me on this, Ben, I probably have forgotten just what it takes to please a man, it's been so long."

"Maureen, you're doing fine," I said and squirmed as she began to take more.

The moment my cockhead hit the back of her mouth, she shuddered and pulled back, looking up at me.

"This is better than your tongue!" she teased, "I really want you to take me, but I am just a little tender and couldn't take a hard fucking."

"Well," I said, surprised at her first used of the term, "you could fuck me, at your own pace and in your own time. When you are ready, straddle my hips and put me in you. You can then control the pace, the depth and everything."

Maureen thought about that, then tentatively straddled me, kneeling on the couch. She took hold of my cock and ran it up and down her slit a few times, before guiding it between her lips.

I could see she was being very careful, and once it was sheathed at her entrance, she put her hands on my shoulders, and slowly dropped down, taking me into her warm depths.

Once she was comfortable, she began to move, up and down, taking me deeper. She kissed me, and began to speed up, grunting with each thrust.

"Oh my!" she murmured "this is brilliant, I am going to have to do this more often."

I fondled her tits that were swaying in front of my face, then drew a nipple in and sucked on it.

"It's called a cowgirl, Maureen -- you riding me."

"Well, if that's the case, I have to become an equestrian," she grunted. She began to really ride me, her juices coating not just my cock, but now my balls.

"Aarrgh, aaah yes, fuck, fuck me, suck my nipples, yes, yes, YES, I am getting close!" she cried.

I took the opportunity when she raised up to slide my hand down and found her big clit. As she came down, it was crushed between my finger and her pelvic bone.

"Cummmming!" she howled, jerking and quivering on my lap. It was all too much for me and I began pumping load after load into her hot pussy as I came hard.

"Yesss, fill me, fill me with your hot juice, Ben!" she cried and slumped forward and lay quivering on my chest, as I emptied my load deep into her.

I wrapped my arms about her to keep her warm, cock still embedded in her, but beginning to shrink and slide from her, our combed juices leaking all over my lap.

Her breathing began to settle, and I heard her murmur

"BFF."

"Best friend forever?" I asked, a little mystified.

"Best fucking friend!" she whispered, and her breathing softened as she dozed.

I kicked off my jeans and boxers and with a little effort stood and lifted her up. I could feel our combined juices running over my cock as I carried her to the bedroom, laying her out on the comforter. I slipped into the adjoining bathroom and moistened a washcloth with warm water, grabbed a towel and headed back. She was still half asleep on the bed, so, spreading her legs I quickly washed her semen and juice covered slit, warming it with the washcloth before drying her with the towel.

A quick cleanup of my crotch, moving on to gently remove her lacy bra and garter belt, unclipping the nylons and slipping them off. Rolling down the covers, I laid her out on the bed, switched off the lights and slipped in behind her, pulling up the comforter. She murmured and snuggled up spoon fashion as I pulled her close, with my arm across her cupping her breast.

It didn't take long before we were both fast asleep.

A new routine

I slept soundly and woke to a kiss and a hand stroking my morning wood.

"Time to get up, mister, we have a lot to do today!"

I groaned and rolled over.

"Need to use the bathroom, gorgeous," I mumbled.

She laughed softly and let me go to do the deed. Heading back with every intention of finding something to wear, I was accosted by a bundle of energy pulling me back on the bed. Before I knew it, my shy, naked, horny newfound landlady was headfirst in my crotch.

"Just making sure he's still in good working condition and setting up a new morning routine," she grinned and sucked me in deep. Well, a morning blowjob was a brand-new experience, and I was hardening quickly under her ministrations. She sucked and licked, then came up and kissed me.

"I've got breakfast ready, Ben," she smiled, "just wanted to tease you into getting moving. We managed to sleep in long, so we need to get moving to get done by the time we go back to work Tuesday."

I'm not much of a morning person before a couple cups of coffee, so I grabbed my boxers and stumbled into the kitchen where she was setting things out, with just a short gown on. With so much to do, we had to get by with hugs, squeezes and lots of kissing before we showered, and began the day.

I spent most of the day running back and forth, while Maureen sorted and put things away. By mid afternoon I was reassembling my double bed in the second bedroom and putting the finishing touches on my new room.

Maureen was bouncing on the mattress to test it, teasing me because she said it would be like sleeping on the floor.

"It's really comfortable for me," I said, grabbing her and turning her face down on the covers. I pulled her back onto all fours, flipped her skirt up over her back and pulled her new lacy boyshorts down her thighs.

Before she could object, I had spread her cheeks and was kissing and tonguing her from slit to asshole.

"Mister pervert!" she squealed as I slipped a finger into her pussy, "what is it about my bum that you find so appealing?"

"Mmmm Maureen," I explained, "I have had your mouth and pussy, and according to my research on the internet, that only leaves your ass as unexplored territory. Then all your holes will belong to me!"

"Hasn't happened, and I am not sure I like that idea." she teased back.

"An ass virgin," I cried, "something of a challenge then!" as I licked her little hole and teased it with my finger.

"As much as your touch sends chills up me, we are going to have to have a long discussion on that, you little perv!" she smiled and squirmed out of my grasp. "A much better question is, young man, how you plan to bless this bed tonight?"

"I shall have to scan my extensive list of willing maidens for one to join me in the celebration of a new location."

"Extensive, huh?" she asked with eyebrows raised.

"Well, extensive as in one," I replied.

"Much better idea," she retorted and wrapped her arms about me, "and an even better one is for us to order in pizza; you crack open that vintage Italian plonk you bought, while I transform myself into a willing maiden."

We ordered the pizza and while Maureen "freshened up", I took a quick shower, and changed into comfortable shorts and T-shirt, opened the wine, and waited for the delivery. The pizza arrived and I set things up on the patio and waited for her.

Maureen appeared, dressed in her trademark silky robe, which didn't leave much to the imagination.

"Good, let's eat," she commented, "I'm hungry."

We sat back on the loungers, watching the stars appear, enjoying the pizza and the wine. We chatted about heading back to work, and all the while I was thinking of how things had changed.

Here I was, now living with the matron who for months had teased me in the file room with her outrageous behaviours, never saying much but obviously enjoying herself. Sure, she was a little plumpish, her breasts were small, but with nice big nipples, she had strong legs and thighs, was a little shy, but wasn't afraid to speak her mind.

Then there was her hair. Not just her short red hair, but her bountiful mat of tight red curls rising from between her thighs to her belly, with wisps of red inside her thighs and trailing up to her belly button. I loved that hair.

"Ground control to Major Perv!" she burst through my thoughts, "Are you with me or are you thinking about your other willing maidens?"

"Sorry, Maureen, I was in another world just thinking about how lucky I am to be here, a world away from where I was last week."