By Design Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bzzz, wrong answer, Mister," she teased, "I know you were thinking of sinking your nice big cock into poor little me, right in the middle of my cute hairy pussy".

She turned and spread her thighs wide.

No panties, and there it was. She was right, like a moth to the flame, I was drawn to the sight of that mass of red hair covering her belly, framing her womanhood.

Somehow, we managed to stumble into my room. I stood behind her, took her glasses off, and slid her robe off, sliding my hands up and down her glorious curves.

Reaching around, I stroked her labia and found her prominent clit, engorged, and ready in a very wet pussy. I kissed the back of her neck and nibbled at her ear.

"Want to try it from behind?" I asked.

Twisting around, she kissed me, her prickly upper lip driving me crazy.

"OK, but no funny business, mister!" she teased, "and be gentle, I have to be able to look my usual matronly self at work Tuesday, not walking around bow legged all day!"

With that, she knelt on the edge of the bed, leaned forward and presented her bountiful ass to me, spreading her knees to expose her hairy slit.

I quickly shed what few clothes I had on, took my cock, ran it up and down her drippling pussy, and then gently sank it balls deep into her.

"Oh my god," she groaned "so deep, so full, slowly Ben, fuck me slowly!"

I began to gently thrust in and out, and with each stroke, she groaned. In a few minutes I noticed one arm stretch out below and felt her fingernails occasionally scrape my cock as she began to stroke her clit.

Her breathing quickened and she began to groan and push back on me as I thrust in and out. I took my time, savouring the warm velvety feeling of her walls.

"mmmm, aahh, so full, so good!" she mumbled.

I caressed her ass, then gripped her hips pulling her back with each stroke.

She began panting, and I could feel her stroking her clit even faster.

"Harder, Ben, fuck me harder!" she cried, "fill me deep!"

I sped up, feeling the pressure build in my balls, "Getting close, Maureen," I warned.

"Right there, right there, cum with me!" she cried, working on her clit.

Her back arched as I felt her clamp around my cock, and she came hard with a shriek.

"Aaagh, cumming, cumming, fill me Ben!" she yelled.

It was too much, and I erupted deep in her, jetting pulse after pulse of hot seed deep in her womb. I groaned and pulled he tight to me, as the hot mix of juices ran down her thighs and cross my balls.

Maureen collapsed on the bed, face down quivering with the aftershocks.

"So good!" she murmured.

I did the trip to the bathrooms again and returned to bathe her pussy with a warm cloth, cleaning her thighs and bush of our combined juices, then patting her dry with the towel, as she murmured.

"Bed is well and truly blessed, now!"

I helped her to her feet, took her to her bedroom, and helped her into her bed. I turned out the lights and stepped towards the door on my way to my room.

"Nuh uh, mister, right here," she said, patting the open side of her bed "You have to look after your willing maiden all night long!"

And so it was, I fell asleep spooned with my gorgeous landlady, cupping her small breast and keeping my cock warm up against her glorious ass.