By Design Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept asking me whether her hairy pussy and nether regions were a turn off, and I finally managed to convince her that far from that, it was a massive turn on for me. I'm not sure she was totally convinced but accepted my explanation.

A more interesting discussion related to her bum, as she put it.

"What's the fascination there, Ben?" she grilled me.

I confessed that I had read too much porn on the internet and at college, and more recently had seen a series of articles on a daily collection on one of the mainstream online magazines, and that had reignited my interest in anal sex, which I had never experienced. She asked about pain, pleasure, preparation and absorbed what I told her.

At the end of this, she said, "OK, show me the sites on the internet, and let me have a look."

About the best I could hope for, and we moved on.

A week later, she let me know that she was taking a day off from work, a time in lieu Friday, so wouldn't need a ride to work. I was busy on the transition to my new role in R&D at the plant, so this went over my head a little. I knew that our routine would be a little disrupted, in that we would have to leave a little earlier with me dropping her at the office and then going on to the worksite. Similarly, on the return, I would pick her up just a little later, before heading home.

As it turned out, we had start-up problems, leaks at every joint in the pilot plant setup, and we had to rearrange the shift schedule to get us back on track. I pulled the dayshift for Friday.

It was a long and frustrating day, and we had to put in the extra hours, but finally my shift came to an end and I headed home tired and dirty. Maintenance were going to spend the weekend fixing all the problems, so we weren't needed until the following Monday. I had texted Maureen to let her know I would be late, so she kept a meal warm for me.

I arrived home, got a quick kiss and she sent me to shower. Once clean, I sat down with her and ate the meal she had prepared. I was exhausted, and she could see it. I asked how her day had been, what she had been up to, and all she gave me was "it was a good day, fun and interesting, tell you about it tomorrow" answer.

I knew I would be useless tonight, so I stumbled into my bed and fell asleep within minutes. At some point I remember Maureen coming in and kissing me gently, making sure I was covered and the lights off.

I woke up to a gentle but persistent push on my shoulder.

"Wake up, you lazy good for nothing lodger!" I heard though a fog and rubbed my eyes to wake.

There was Maureen in her trademark white silk robe, loosely belted around her waist, bent over so her lovely pears with their pointed tips enticingly close to my face. I chance a quick feel and squeeze, only to have my hand gently slapped away.

"Not this time, Ben," she laughed, "breakfast awaits. Oh, and by the way you are in so much trouble, me lad!" and with that pulled the covers off me and scampered from the room.

I groaned and got up, grabbed T-shirt and shorts, did a bathroom stop and headed to the kitchen. Maureen grinned and pointed to the bacon and eggs waiting for us, poured cups of coffee and joined me at the table.

"So, what did I miss Maureen?" I asked, "I'm pretty sure I am up to date on all the bits and pieces on my list of chores."

"Well, let me start by saying that it's all your fault." She intoned. I frowned, trying to figure out what I did wrong.

"So, on my relaxing day off yesterday, I decided to have my hair done, which of course you haven't complimented me on." She teased, running her hand through her newly styled hair.

"It looks really good," I dutifully said, and it did, she obviously had cleaned up her pixie cut and had it coloured to remove any sign of grey.

"During said colouring, I asked about a good spa around and my expert hairdresser gave me the name, and even got me in right away. It was glorious, I've never had such a treatment before, and I will be using your monthly payments to treat myself on a regular basis," she informed me.

"Happy to be of service, but I still don't know why I am in trouble?" I said.

"It's your unnatural fixation on my hair," she informed me, "so I had it dealt with."

I dropped my knife and fork, "No, you didn't!" I whispered.

"Oh yes, I did, and amazing what a good trimming will do!" she laughed. By now I am looking crushed.

"Now comes the part where I blame you. The pain and suffering part. Which is totally at your door. Do you have any idea the intense pain is involved when a young lady rips wax strips from your nether lips? No of course, because your John Thomas has a full head of hair," she said with a smile.

I am still mortified.

"And this is the crux of your problem. Do you have any idea of the intense embarrassment and pain when said young lady rips the wax strip from between your legs, and strips your bum of any stray hairs? I thought not. I suspect they will have ears ringing for weeks from your landlady's screech as the said landlady's little bum was dethatched," she concluded.

Now I am intrigued.

"Why, Maureen?" I asked.

"Well, I know you like playing down there, and for sure, all the extra hair I have on my upper thighs and between my legs has been a worry for me -- whether it was a turn off for you," she went on, "so I decided to live a little and see what I could do about it."

"Please tell me you didn't end up with a completely bald pussy," I begged.

She stood up and faced me.

"Ta da!" she smiled and opened her robe wide.

My jaw dropped. A perfect triangle of thick red curly hair stretched from lower belly to the top of her slit. Her thick clit and pussy lips were prominent, no stray hairs, a perfect full bushed picture of a mature woman. Instinctively I reached out, only to have my hand slapped away.

"Not yet, feller me lad," she teased, "look but no touching. I still have more to lay upon you."

She sat down and continued.

"So, after the ringing in her ears subsided, the young lady applied a soothing lotion everywhere she had waxed. It was heaven, and if truth be told, when she applied it to my bum, I started squirming, mostly because when you do that, your naughty boy bits are usually buried in my sweet girl parts."

"At that point, she asked me if I had experienced anal sex. I admitted that I had not, but this nasty little Scottish rogue I knew was determined to breach the last vestige of my Irish virginity."

"We then had a little discussion, her providing me sound advice from a lady's perspective, and not some sordid explanation from a horny toad. She even offered to meet me on her lunch break and introduce me to an establishment of some note, where I could further my education and training."

I am completely at to loss as to what to say.

"After I was done, I waited for her to get to her break and we went off, grabbing a light lunch at a café along the way. It didn't take long to get to the store, somewhat off the beaten track, but not in a hideous part of town. An adult emporium, or as you heathens would say, a sex shop. I was quite nervous, but Emma, the young lady, dragged me through the door and into another world. There I met another young maiden, this one adorned with tattoos and piercings, who was a delight, once you got past the very different look. Shayla was her name and as it turned out was a wonderful young lady."

"I won't bore you with the fine details, but once we established that my rogue Scot did not have a "pencil dick" as Shayla described it, I was able to acquire suitable training materials that will assist me in my deliberations. After much discussion, Shayla called for a taxi and I made my way home."

I was all ears at this point, just what had she done?

"Now, as the first part of the adjustment, I have to ensure that my virgin bum is ready, willing and able to accept your "not a pencil dick", should I so choose. So, Mister Perv, I have taken on board a training device, suitable for the initial stages"

And with that, Maureen turned, bent over, flipped her gown, and spread the cheeks of her ass. There, peeking from her little hole, was a ruby red jewel apparently attached to a butt plug, which was firmly embedded in her ass.

I think my jaw must have hit the floor. This was not anything that I expected from my shy landlady lover.

She laughed heartily at my slack jawed look.

"I have rendered you speechless, have I?" she teased, "that's a first."

-----oOo----


12