By Design Ch. 04

Story Info
Nerdy introvert meets shy, but horny, older woman.
8.2k words
4.7
17.5k
19

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nance
nance
71 Followers

By Design 4

Previous chapters should be read first for context. Introverted young man works with shy, quiet, but horny older woman. He settles in as her lodger, and their relationship reaches new heights. She becomes more adventurous and begins to take charge.

Thank you for all your comments, you are all too kind! All the feedback is very much appreciated, as I venture down the path of paying back all the years of enjoyment Lit authors have provided me. As suspected, this is loosely based on real life events.

All characters over 18 years of age.

Careful steps

After the big reveal, and we had cleared the breakfast dishes, Maureen sat on my lap facing me and we talked about her change of heart. It seems that my not so subtle approach, coupled with the regular finger rimming, had added to her naturally high libido, and she found the extra stimulation had enhanced her orgasms, to the point she decided to "do the research".

Once she had the discussion at the spa, she decided to explore further, and this resulted in her buying not one, but two, "training aids", one a starter size (her words) and the other a model that probably exceeded my full hard on girth but just a little. Shayla had provided other useful advice, including the use of a natural lubricant to ease the insertion of the plug. Maureen being the ever-careful woman, had made sure she was clean, douched and prepared before she inserted the smaller plug.

"So, are you comfortable with the plug?" I asked.

"At first it was very weird, I felt so full, but after a little while I got used to it, and the more I moved around the more it excited me, to the extent that last night, after you fell asleep, I played with myself and enjoyed a very satisfying orgasm. I did take it out before bed but decided to reinsert it this morning to surprise you. It has however, made me very horny, so, Mister Perve, let your fingers to the talking!" she instructed as she spread her legs wide on my lap.

By now I was getting very hard under her thigh, but did as I was told, and played with her freshly shaven lips, dipping into her and circling her clit. She kissed me hard and then began nibbling on my neck as her groans increased. Sliding two fingers into her, I could feel the plug, and it was obviously a major turn on for her. She came hard, in short order, kissing me deeply as she shuddered and squirmed on my lap.

I held her close as she recovered, a smile on her face.

"I don't know what it is," she said, "but it seems like every part of me is on a heightened sensitivity. My nipples tingle, and as for my clit, it seems to be on fire, and feels so much bigger than normal. If this is what a plug in my bum does, I may well want to go the whole hog."

"Do you think that you could handle me in your pussy while you have the plug in?" I asked.

"I hadn't thought about that," she replied, "but just having your fingers in me, feeling them rubbing up against it was electrifying."

"Well, let's think about that, and maybe give it a try tonight. I know you want to take some time before we try the back-door route," I said, squeezing her tight and giving her a kiss.

We managed to get showered, Maureen taking a break and removing the plug, making sure she gave it a good cleaning. We had a few things we needed to do, and so our traditional Saturday shopping duties took priority. I had to catch up on my laundry and do some tidying up in the garden while she spent some time cleaning and getting ready for the week ahead.

We finally got the chores done, and now had the whole weekend ahead of us to relax and enjoy ourselves. It was a fine late afternoon as we sat on the patio, drinking a glass of wine, and talking about all manner of things.

I told her of growing up outside of a small town, pretty much left to my own devices as soon as my parents felt I could be left alone while they both worked. My father had a tough upbringing, eldest of 6 in a very Catholic family. As soon as he turned 18, he ran away and joined the Air Force, and trained as a navigator/radio operator and flew for several years before leaving and working as an electronics technician. He was hard on me, a tough disciplinarian, and as such I spent much of the time in the forests that were close to our home. It was there that I let my imagination run wild and learned to relish the solitude of a good book and the sounds of the wind in the trees.

Maureen smiled and teased "We're pretty much two peas in a pod, except one is a sprout, and the other a wrinkled bean!"

She too was a loner, and felt self conscious about just about everything about herself, from her weight, lack of figure (in particular her small breasts), her hair (all of it) and the fact that the hormone issue left her with the high libido, and that had to put "fellows" off, based on her similar catholic upbringing.

Maureen had not been out much, and had rarely gone out to a show, or movie, or even out for an evening meal. Definitely a lonesome homebody. I was determined to change that, so I told her that we were going out for dinner.

She looked a little startled and with a deer in the headlights look asked me, "Are you sure? Where? Just us?"

"Just us, yes, and to a good restaurant. You aren't charging me an arm and a leg for rent, so this is my treat." I replied, as I pulled out my cell and searched for restaurants nearby and made a late evening reservation at a really good restaurant slightly out of town with a great reputation and good reviews.

"Are you sure you want to be seen in public with such an old woman in tow?" she asked, "what if we run into someone you know?"

"Well, let me think about that. How about I introduce you as my grandma? <that got me a smack on the arm> OK, how about my hot-blooded lover? <another whack> Well, if that's the case, I'll simply introduce you as Maureen, a colleague from work?" I said.

"And," I said, "I will never be embarrassed at having you on my arm in public."

Maureen teared up and hugged me. "OK," she said simply.

She disappeared into her room. I took my time, showered, and changed into a jacket and tie, along with my best pair of dressy trousers, and then waited for her to come out. Because the restaurant was out of town, I did not think we would run into anyone from the office, or our relatively small group of acquaintances.

Maureen appeared after a while, and I was amazed at the vision of beauty before me. She had on an elegant evening dress in her favourite dark blue, with her trademark full fashioned seamed stockings with the Cuban heel, medium heeled black pumps, and a lace shawl around her shoulders. Her makeup was amazing, with her eyes highlighted behind her frames, and a soft red lipstick completing the transformation.

"Maureen, you look stunning!" I said as I took her shoulders and kissed her lightly. She blushed.

"Thank you, Ben," she said, "I hope this is ok, not too much, or too little?"

"Maureen, my love, you are just perfect for an evening out -- a date." I said while kissing her neck, inhaling her perfume.

"Well my young man, a date it is, but if we don't get going, we never will and all this work will be in vain," she teased.

I led her to the car and opened the door for her to get settled in, the flash of her stockinged thigh doing wonders for my hardening erection. We chatted on the lengthy drive to the restaurant, and once there, I parked close to the door, and then got out to open her door for her. Another flash, and this time as she bent forward to get out, a glimpse of her little breasts cupped in the demi bra as the cowl of the evening gown gaped open.

After checking in with the Maître D, we were shown to our table, a booth set back in the shadows of the dining room. Maureen slid into the corner and I took her wrap and purse and set it to her right, then slipped into the booth on her left.

The waiter took out drinks order, wine for both of us, and we scanned the menu.

The restaurant was two thirds filled, and to her relief, there was no-one we knew to be seen.

"This is really lovely, Ben, thank you!" she said.

"I know you don't venture out much, Maureen, so this is the least I can do for you, you being so kind as to let me stay with you, and for making all my dreams come true," I said.

She smiled, and whispered in my ear, "Just having you fuck me is all the reward I need, lover!"

I dropped my hand to her thigh and squeezed, and she edged closer.

"No response to that, huh?" she teased, "that's twice today I have managed to outsmart your sparkling wit and repartee!"

Just then our drinks arrived, and the waiter took our order. As he left, I stroked her thigh up to her hip.

"I will have to give you my response when you get home, but rest assured it will involve less clothes and some really close contact." I said, as I stroked up her thigh, and then, as she spread her legs a little, rubbed her covered pussy.

"Just like the file room?" I smiled, as her breathing quickened, and squirmed a bit.

"Ben," she said firmly, "you mustn't make me come in front of all these people, but know that I am already dripping and ready for you."

We enjoyed a fine meal, appetizers, main course, and a little dessert, along with our wine. During the meal, we bantered back and forth, but in my evil wish to come out on top, I kept up a constant stroking of her thighs, occasionally going much higher. Maureen blushed, and squirmed unobtrusively.

"Ben, you are driving me crazy, you rogue, and if you aren't careful, I may embarrass both of us by coming right here in public," she whispered.

I squeezed her thigh and let her off the hook.

"Ok, but I just want to make sure that you know you are mine!" I teased.

We finished our meal at a leisurely pace, settled the tab, and headed back out to the car. As soon as I got in, she reached over and gave me one of those scorching, bristly kisses.

"I am yours, Ben and after that delightful meal, you can do anything you want," she whispered,

As we drove home, she was pensive, a little quiet, so I asked her what was bothering her.

She blushed a little, "Ben, you remember that time when you kissed me differently, with your tongue so far down my throat, and you fingered me?"

I nodded.

"Well, I have never had an orgasm so powerful in my life, and, honestly, I really would like to try that again, it was like having your cock tickling my throat, while being taken hard," she explained.

"Well," I said, "I can certainly do that. Do you want to do that with you "toy" in place?"

Maureen blushed bright red.

"Umm, well, I have to admit I have had it in the whole evening, and with your groping me, I am just about ready to burst!" she said quietly.

"Oh," I said, "and how did you find the experience of being out and about with your cute bum filled?"

"It was exhilarating. I had tingles all over, my nipples and clit were really on fire, and with you taking liberties, young man, I had to really watch myself or I would have embarrassed both of us with a huge orgasm," she confessed, "so you better get me home and not waste a moment."

I wasn't going to argue and headed home as quickly as the speed limits allowed (with some leeway taken).

As soon as we had entered and closed the door, Maureen had wrapped herself around me and was kissing me fiercely. I lifted her up and carried her to her bedroom, standing her at the side of the bed while I unzipped her gown and let it drop to the floor. I quickly removed her lacy bra and slid her panties down her legs as she turned climbed up and lay back on the bed, with the garter belt and nylons framing her exquisitely trimmed bush.

I wasted no time stripping off my clothes, and lay at her side, stroking her muff, and sucking on her erect nipples. As I stroked up and down her very wet slit, I could feel the base of the plug firmly set between her cheeks.

I moved up her side, and slid two fingers into her pussy, at the same time turning my head at right angles to hers and covered her mouth completely with mine. Again, just as I drove my tongue deep into her mouth as far as I could, stroking the roof and back of her mouth, I curled my fingers up to rub her G spot, and used my thumb to pressure and circle her engorged clit.

Maureen's hips jerked upwards, as her instant orgasm rolled though her body, her scream as she came hard echoing in my throat, her arms whipped around me, as she hung on for dear life.

She slumped back, breathing hard, her body limp in my arms, eyes closed. It took a moment, but then she whispered, "Good lord, that was incredible," and kissed me softly. She was still flushed and breathing hard.

I took my time, kissing her breasts in turn, sucking in the nipples and running my tongue over the tips. I moved up and kissed her throat and then rubbed my mouth over her lips, feeling once again those lighting prickles from her upper lip that always sent shivers down my spine.

She lay there and once her breathing had returned to normal, she slipped her hand down to my hard cock, squeezing it, "I can feel that you are ready, please take it easy on me, I am not sure my heart can withstand a pounding right now."

I eased her legs apart, caressing her glistening lips and knelt between her thighs.

"Are you sure you are ok, Maureen?" I asked.

She just smiled and nodded her head, "Be gentle."

I knelt closer and ran the tip of my cock up and down her slit, spreading her moisture and probing deeper. I was a little concerned that this would be too much for her to handle with the plug in place, but when she bent her knees up and spread wider, I began to edge fully into her.

"You have to tell me if there is any discomfort or pain, Maureen," I murmured.

She just smiled and pulled me closer, "It feels good, Ben, make love to me, let me feel you deep."

I began to rock forward and back, sliding in and pulling back, going deeper, feeling the girth of the plug through the membrane with each stroke. I was concerned, and really took it slowly, gently sliding my cock into her depths.

"Oh my God," she whispered, "I feel so full, like having two cocks taking me, it's sooo good." She gripped her nipples, lifting and stretching her breasts, tweaking the nubs, and began to hump up into me with each stroke.

"Easy, Maureen, I don't want to hurt you." I said.

"Ben, it feels so good, I can feel everything, your cock on the walls of my pussy, the plug moving with each of your thrusts, and my clit is on fire, please keep going. I promise I will tell you if I feel anything but pure pleasure," she responded.

I settled into a gentle rhythm, driving deep and pulling back slowly. With the plug, she was tighter than anything I had felt before with her, and she was beginning to really become far more wetter than normal.

"Oh dear lord," she groaned, "this is wonderful, Ben, I can feel it building in the pit of my stomach and everything is so sensitive, even my arse, and when you go deep, you put more pressure on it and it's driving me wild!"

I kept up the pressure, going deep, and I could see her breathing shortening. It was great for me too, and I sensed the imminent explosion of cum with each stroke.

"Maureen, I'm getting close," I warned her.

"Come for me Ben, I'm right there!" she cried.

I squeezed my eyes shut as a bolt flashed though my groin and I thrust deep into her as I jetted my cum deep into her womb.

"Cumming!" I cried.

She didn't articulate anything, just cried out and grunted as she came. Amazingly, she thrust up hard as I came, and using her feet and thighs, kept fucking upwards, with a deep grunt each time, until her head fell back into her pillow, and a silent scream erupted as she drenched my cock with her juices and kept coming hard, her body jerking and trembling as her orgasm crested and waned.

Finally, she slumped back down, legs splayed and arms akimbo, breathing softly, eyes closed. I gently withdrew and stepped off the bed, heading to the bathroom, first to quickly clean myself of the combined fluids, and then to wet a washcloth with warm water and grab a towel and head back to the bedroom.

Maureen lay as I had left her, allowing me to gently remove her stockings and garter belt, and then I gently bathed her sodden pussy, warming and wiping away the juices seeping from her and running down to her ass. As I bathed her, she groaned and squirmed, so I gently grasped her plug and began to pull it out of her. She raised up slightly and in a moment it popped free. Again, I warmed and cleaned her now gaping little hole, and then patted her entire groin and crack dry. I covered her waist with the towel and took her plug to the bathroom and washed it thoroughly.

By the time I got back to her, she had surfaced from her dazed aftermath, and I asked her where she had put the lotion Emma had given her after her spa visit. She pointed at her bedside table, and I quickly found the tube, and applied it to her lips and ass, gently rubbing the lotion in and hoping we had not managed to irritate her sensitive areas.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," she moaned, "Thank you, Ben, that was heaven!"

I managed to get her to move and pulled back the covers on the bed and got her tucked in.

"I'm going to make you a cup of tea," I warned her, "so don't be falling asleep on me!" I said as I headed to the kitchen. By the time I got back, she was fast asleep, on her side, breathing softly. I put the tea on her bedside table and slipped into bed, cuddling up against her warm body.

Reflection

I had trouble sleeping. I lay there with my arm across her body, cupping her breast, and gently playing with her nipple. She sighed and cuddled closer and wrapped her arm over mine, trapping me as I fondled her small breast.

My mind started wandering, and as usual, my nerdy subconscious took over. Was I in love with Maureen? Good question, certainly I loved her, but "in love" implied that I knew there was a future for us. Maureen was approaching sixty, and here I was but midway through my twenties.

So, I am sure there would be issues over the age difference, and knowing her, she would not want to go that route. She was independent, funny, sexy, hyper-sexual, and in a lot of areas, really set in her ways. Part of that was the Irish in her, the other part probably stemmed from the solitary life she had built for herself, purely and simply.

I squeezed her nipple a little and circled the areolae. Another murmur, and she pressed her ass into me. Must be a pleasant dream, I thought.

Despite this, she was adventurous, and within reason, willing to try anything. She was keenly aware that she wanted to maintain the aura of being an "old maid" to her friends, colleagues and, for the most part, publicly. I, being the introvert, wasn't going to be broadcasting our relationship far and wide, and even though I wasn't at all concerned about being seen with her, I was leery of overt criticism and, for sure the "bullying" and judgemental opinions that would be sent my way.

Then there was work. Maureen was settled and coming up to retirement. I was being moved around, ostensibly to round out my "education and experience". First was design and technical development. Now I was assigned to R&D, and without a doubt my next assignment would be operations, hopefully at a plant nearby and not a distant remote location, and there were a number of them. I am sure the company had some trouble staffing these locations. What would my reaction be to this? Given my current circumstances, I would not be at all happy if I was sent to the boonies. Worry about that when it happened.

Damn, I really liked being around Maureen, as I caressed her full breast, the little pear, one of the "girls". She wiggled closer in her sleep, sighing a breath. The allure of an older woman. I loved her bristles on her upper lip. I absolutely was taken with her hairy muff, I could bury myself in there every day (and I mostly had!).

nance
nance
71 Followers