By His Reputation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within seconds, her wrists were pinned above her head with one powerful hand controlling them. Her head turned to the side and her eyes grew hazy with passion and fire -- his teeth found her neck again. Kissing and biting softly, tasting her soft skin. Their bodies had become instruments of passion and lust and his knee slipped between her thighs, pressing up against her only to have her body shove down hard on him. They both knew that they were past the point of no return, what could stop them now?

She ground down on the hard knob of his knee, seeking to be penetrated and filled but finding neither yet. He lifted the bottom of her red dress and sucked harder on her neck, marking her with a soft hickey on her skin until suddenly he broke the kiss and looked her in the eyes.

"You're not wearing panties?" Alexander said, incredulously.

She swallowed quickly only to start panting again as she stared at him, arms still above her head. "No. I wanted," she hesitated again, blushing wildly through her lust, "to be prepared, in case you wanted me."

He kissed her again, but it was different now. Harder and more romantic all the same. His lips sucked the air from her lungs as she panted and grew even more wet, writhing against him, wanting his body. Wanting the hard cock that was pressed against her, teasing her by the thin separation caused by terrible, evil clothing. She wrenched her hands free of his strong grasp and wrapped them around his back, almost clawing at him as she pulled him closer and closer. She wanted something, anything, but only one thing would satisfy her lust at this time. She grabbed him and pulled him closer, sitting up on the sink of the restroom and spreading her legs, the riskiness of the situation the last thing on her mind right now as she breathed out a breathy "Fuck me, Alex."

He bristled a bit at the name and wrapped one hand around her neck firmly, gripping and holding her in place. She shivered with pleasure as his grip tightened, her whole body quaking as just his touch pushed her closer to orgasm. Kate's eyes rolled back a bit and she grasped for him with renewed energy. Her body was a live wire of sex and she was going to explode soon. Alexander pulled her in for another kiss, biting her bottom lip until she gasped out "Fuck me, Master!"

She never heard his belt come undone, or see him pull his zipper down. All she felt was her ass scooting forward on the granite countertop and suddenly she was stuffed full of cock to the hilt. She let out a low moan, almost a growl as he filled her up fully, sinking into her open dripping slit. He thrust immediately as they both started to race towards what would be an explosive orgasm.

The restroom echoed with loud wet slapping as they fucked like animals in heat, getting wilder and wilder. Fingers wrapped around each other for seconds until they moved to grip and pull, Alexander's tall body dwarfing her as he pounded her roughly into the countertop, giving no thought to the door or that it swung open briefly only to immediately close.

With one final thrust, Alexander grabbed Kate's neck and again pulled her closer, biting her skin again. The pleasure of the pain sent her over the edge at the same moment he was, and he exploded inside her, flooding her wetness with his own thick hot cum -- he growled into her neck as she let loose a low quivering moan, shaking with barely contained pleasure. She felt his cock spasm and throb hard as thick pulse after pulse of his cum filled her, while she quivered uncontrollably.

What felt like hours again passed as they both returned back to reality only to realize the reality of their situation. They sorted themselves out quickly and quietly, but when Alexander ran his fingers through his damp hair he realized there was almost no way to hide what really happened.

*******************************************

Kate rushed from the restroom to the car as Alexander paid the bill and left the White Grass behind, hearing muted whispers from the few tables that were occupied and the wait staff. Perhaps it would be better if they did not return to this establishment for a few weeks.

"I can't believe you made me do that!" Kate cried out when Alex unlocked the car and both got in. "I'm dripping and who knows how many people saw!" She was blushing heavily, cheeks still flushed from their lovemaking.

"I don't recall you resisting, or having a better idea. Or wanting to wait." He smiled and leaned over to kiss her.

She grew quiet for a minute and, after biting her bottom lip, said softly "We have to do that again." Alexander put his car into gear and they left the parking lot quickly.

"Don't worry, my pet. Plenty more where that came from. But let's get you home first."

She interrupted "Actually," she tied her fingers together and looked at her feet. "Can -- can I stay the place at your night tonight?" she continued blushing, "I mean can I stay at your place tonight? I want us to spend more time together."

Alexander smiled and reached over, holding her hand and started to drive towards the Sycamore. "I was hoping you'd ask."

12