By Teaching Shall You Learn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was mesmerized by his strength as he carried her naked body and threw her on the bed. She tried to crawl away as he climbed in after her. She almost escaped, but Teacher was there, pushing her shoulders and pinning her down.

"Hush child," Teacher whispered to her softly, stroking her hair, "it will all be over soon. It's always messy the first time around but trust me you will grow to enjoy it."

To Akansha's immense surprise Teacher straddled her and pulled Akansha's arms over her head, pinning her by the wrists. Turning she gestured to Amar.

Amar nodded positioning himself right behind Teacher who was still mounted on Akansha, her large ripe onion ass seated on Akansha's curvy belly. He knew he had to take Teacher doggy-style again. That ass needed reaming.

He grabbed Akansha's legs by the ankle and spread them as far apart as possible.

Akansha who's field of vision was obstructed by Teacher, writhed to see what Amar was doing behind. But Teacher firmly held her in place whispering words of comfort and encouragement and slowly stroking her hair.

Amar positioned his cock-head at the entrance to Akansha's blemish-less sex. She had completely shaved her pubic hair and her puckered pink pussy lips twitched invitingly as Amar rubbed his cock against her hypersensitive labia. Akansha's body jerked as she felt Amar's cock touching her perfect virgin pussy.

"Relax child," Teacher cooed, "it's easier that way." Teacher's luxurious dark pubic hair was in firm contrast to Akansha's shaved little pussy, as the two brushed with each other. A detail Amar could not hope to miss.

She felt Amar begin to push himself into her and began struggling, but with Teacher on top of her and Amar pinning her thighs with his knees, she did not have much range of movement.

Amar grunted as his red cock-head pushed against her impossibly tight pussy. Sweat poured down his torso as he applied pressure on her hymen.

In front of him Teacher watched Akansha's face begin to contort with pain.

Teacher realized that it was time. Time for a good distraction and some pleasure.

Leaning forward Teacher pressed her full weight on top of Akansha, and their breasts touched. She still had Akansha's arms pinned above her head and pressed her torso forward.

Akansha gasped as she felt Teachers full breasts crush against her own, the erect nipples of both Teacher and student crushing and grinding against each other.

And Teacher pressed her mouth to Akansha's lips and began kissing her.

Amar who was just about to add a little more pressure inside Akansha watched spellbound and stunned as Teacher suddenly began kissing Akansha. It began as slow soft kisses and progressed into more ferocious passionate ones. The kissing became longer and longer the women started writhing and moaning to Amar's astonishment.

Teacher breasts mashed against Akansha's the two pairs of lovely mounds were crushing against each other as Teacher moved over Akansha in some kind of primal ecstatic dance. Akansha seemed lost in what was happening, unable to comprehend, but strangely not resisting one bit!

Akansha felt Teachers nimble tongue explore her mouth. She found herself thrusting out her own tongue and was shocked when Teacher took it into her own mouth and started sucking on it. Teachers removed her hands from her wrist reached out under her and began squeezing Akansha's boobs, playing with her erect buds.

Bursts of pleasure shot forth from Akansha's overly sensitive virgin nipples.

"Hmmmmmmmmm...!" she groaned.

Amar stared in wonder at what was going on as Teacher made love to Akansha! His mouth was hanging open as Teachers hairy pussy ground against Akansha waxed vagina. Then Teacher moved a bit forward allowing him access to Akansha, and now her sex was once again revealed in it's lusty glory.

His cock ached and as he thrust himself into her, he found that Akansha had become more pliable. Her pussy was achingly wet and warm. The labia seemed to open up inviting him in.

He bore down on her with the weight of his body and with one singularly powerful thrust Amar sank part of his cock into Akansha. He felt something tearing, giving way as he was allowed unrestricted access to her warm confines. Here was a womanhood whose depths none has explored but him and he regaled in that fact. He felt something warm and wet begin pooling around his thighs and balls.

Akansha screamed in pain and pleasure as she felt her virginity ravaged. Her mind was too clouded with sex at the moment to feel any emotional torment. As the pain slowly receded she began to feel pleasure at the presence of the hardness exploring her untouched depths.

Amar's thrusts were slow and searching at first, but he began to work himself into a fantastic sexual rhythm. The scene unfolding in front of him was driving him crazy! He had never imagined in his life that he would see Teacher in lesbian action, that too with Akansha! It was mind blowing. Just deflowering Akansha was a monumental thrill but this, this was a fucking roller coaster of a ride!

Teacher who was sitting on top of Akansha and mauling her students breasts, come to the factual realization that her dear student who was slowly being taken by Amar's impatient cock,was awakening to the pleasure that only a hard meaty sex organ could provide. A woman could be pleasured in a myriad of ways, but there was nothing equivalent to a thick hard cock stretching and reshaping a tight reluctant cunt.

Teacher, who was an expert when it came to psychological aspects of sex -which as it were, were quite vast in women- began sensing the sexual undercurrents appearing in the inexperienced woman beneath her. Akansha's belly was heaving in gasps, her breathing harsh and irregular. Her neck was craned and twisted to one side, her wet hair a wild tangle around her lovely face. Her eyelids fluttered and her face twisted with pleasure at each thrust.

Teacher smiled coyly and placed both her palms on Akansha's reeling bosom. The pink nipples were stark and hard and Teacher wanted to try something.

She climbed off her student and lay to her side, bringing one arm underneath Akansha's neck so that her hands now rested on Akansha's heaving boobs. She trailed her other hand across the lush curves of Akansha's belly, lingering at the navel, before deliberately descending south to the clean shaved mound.

Teacher was amazed to how sopping wet Akansha had become. Her searching fingers clashed with Amar's ramming rod. Amar met her eyes, nodded and began intensifying his thrusts, his hands dug into the soft folds of Akansha's milky sweaty thighs, his fingers digging deep into the pale flesh. Amar closed his eyes and began to lose himself in his newly conquered territory.

Teacher began kissing Akansha again and the other eagerly responded.

Teacher's finger were now rubbing at Akansha's wet snatch and found her engorged little clit. Studying the postures and expressions of both her mating students, Teacher began timing her ministrations with carnal perfection.

Her fingers would worry at the clit, the second after it was struck by the raging cock and the fingers of her other hand would simultaneously twist and tweak and stimulate the nipples.

Akansha nipples were highly sensitive and the nerve clusters in them fired continuous bursts of pleasure into her brain. Her sex centers were on overdrive and Teacher was cunningly, patiently goading them into supersaturation.

Amar watched fascinated as Akansha began to moan so loudly, he wondered if she was still in pain. In retaliation she began kissing Teacher furiously, grabbing her by the hair and the other hand cupping and squeezing Teacher's breast.

Inspired, Amar too began studying Akansha's reactions to his fucking and began to time his jabs with more precision. Soon he managed to locate her G-spot and began a fast paced relentless grind.

Akansha was now howling like some insane beast, clawing with wild abandon, her fingernails raking bloody furrows on Teacher's smooth back. Whatever walls she had built around her sexuality, she knew she was completely breached, her defenses near non-existent before this pleasurable onslaught. In this state of heightened sexuality she could feel each and every sex spot on her body. Most of them were being actively engaged at the moment. The feeling was too intense to bear.

The animal sounds grew louder and louder from Akansha's hoary throat and she looked barely human.

"Aieeeeeeeeeeee...aaaa.ahhhhhhhaaaaaa..." Her lusty screams rebounded off the walls and the ceiling till the entire room was charged with sex.

Her thighs began thrashing wildly and she felt as though her pussy was on fire.

Amar felt the convulsions of her vaginal walls begin slowly, gripping him in a steel like clamp. Her soaking wet trap began vibrating as shudders of pleasure devoured her body. Her orgasm shot out like an exploding balloon, her entire body imploding, heaving shaking and shivering uncontrollably. She held on tightly to Teacher, screaming, wheezing, weeping with pleasure.

Amar's cock was milked so tightly he felt like he had stuck his dick into a narrow necked bottle.

Pressing his fingernails deep into her thighs, he started to come.

Amar had never come like that ever before. Not even with Teacher had it felt that good. He had not masturbated for a whole week in tense sexual anticipation, but nothing could have prepared him for this soul-shattering orgasm. He had never come so much in his life; nor would he ever after this.

The entirely unpredictable turn of events, Teacher making out with Akansha and their sex together left him gasping for breath, firing him up, feeding his raging sexual flames.

His seed flooded Akansha in wild unpredictable bursts, coating her virgin walls, pouring unobstructed through her cervix into her young fertile womb. Amar groaned and collapsed on top of Akansha and Teacher both, his legs kicking, his hips twitching as he emptied himself into her.

Then completely spent but still inside Akansha, Amar began kissing both Teacher and Akansha, taking turns with both of them, feeling up their wet sweaty sticky bodies.

None of them knew when the kissing stopped, just that they fell asleep in a conjoined tangle of naked arms and legs. They were too tired and spent to fully comprehend that their lives had probably changed forever, or what their relationships would mean.

...TO BE CONTINUED...

12