All Comments on 'By the Bay Ch. 03'

by KillerRomance

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hmm

well hell, isn't her little sister, a lying, ungrateful little bugger....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh my god!

This just keeps getting better and better!!! i just absolutely LOVE these characters!! Please rush with the next chapter! .. This was FANTASTIC!

L.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
That was great!

Love the relationship that is developing. Not surprised about Meera. She's had men after her for so many years. Not surprised she's given in. But to lie to her sister about it; the one who has given up everything for her, that is not good. Anita is going to be so hurt by that. Loved this chapter and I'm excited for the next. I did have one question though... what was Madam Ruth doing when Jay and Anita were kissing? Did she stay in the study, did she leave? If she didn't leave, how did Jay get rid of her? Thanks for writing!

PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Great

You're developing this so well between Anita and the Duke. I also can't wait to see what happens with Meera. :)

SmartyBluPantsSmartyBluPantsover 14 years ago
Beautiful

the emotions during their kiss was amazing left me breathless lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lovely story

A really lovely story, and it is really different to recent stories in this category. As you write well and accurately, I would like to point out that the correct address for a duke is "your grace". I know that's nit-picking, but I also have the impression that you put great demands on your own writing. Keep it up!

lovegoodstorieslovegoodstoriesover 14 years ago
Going well

This is an interesting start, I hope to see how well it develops. Keep it up. BTW, please dont forget to update Colorblind as well.

mistydawnbbwmistydawnbbwover 14 years ago
FROM A DEVOTED FAN

I love this story.... I was so disappointed when there was not another chapter. You are in my favorites, I got hooked on Colorblind and just had to read this one as well! Keep up the good work and we are all waiting for more.

A Devoted fan!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Makes

you want your own Duke. Good read :>)

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Makes

you want your own Duke. Good read :>)

ShadowsucksShadowsucksover 9 years ago
Wow!

Damn, I'm stunned, dumbfounded & gasping for breath. I'm loving this story; exquisite, simply exquisite...

Erin

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
Very Nicely Done

Can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Alright! I like the story so far... Three chapter's in. The choice of words and setting is exquisite. The snippet of little sister Meera having an affair of her own also brings in possibilities. It is understandable that she couldn't come out with it due to her apprehension if Anita would approve and what the sister's went through because of their mother. As for Anita and the Duke, it just is pure heat. It got my ears hot.

Sex is fun but the real passion is before it. The touch, the need, the want, the desire, the rush, the pounding of the heart, the smell. Many people do not understand the value of foreplay and the passion of distance.

~ Ruby Black

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKillerRomance@KillerRomance
[UPDATE] I have a new light sci-fi f/f series available here: https://www.amazon.com/New-World-Stay-Lily-X-ebook/dp/B09WKG11TG Have questions/comments/wanna say hi? Reach me at lily@sugarsnatchfiction.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES