All Comments on 'By the Bay Ch. 04'

by KillerRomance

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hmm

I'm liking Meera less and less. But then again i'm liking Anita more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i LOVE Meera and Rae!

Im not normally into Sapphic romance but theres something so sensual and beautiful bout the way u portray ur characters!.. i hope to see more of them to come. Love that ur taking ur tyme to develop the characters.. The scenes between the duke n Anita were picture perfect! Cant wait for Chap5! - Laxmy.

PS: u dont eat iddiappam wid sugar unless ur a two year old! LOL! But i suppose an Englishman would die if u gave him spicy stew in the morning!

PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Terrific

I love the way both stories are progressing. More please. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great!!!

I cant wait for the next chapter. I love Anita and Jay story. I love relationship and how they are building their relationship. I am loving her little sister story too. I hope you contiune writing about her little sister. I want to ready more about her relationship with Rae. I hope you up date soon.

ParanormalQueenParanormalQueenover 14 years ago
love it!

Loving this story! Reads like something I'd get in a bookstore for a huge sum of money and not feel guilty about. You're an amazing writer!

:)

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 14 years ago
I absolutely love your story!!

It is getting so good. Well it was already good but now we are seeing more of Anita's bold side and the secret that Meera was keeping. And I think that I would love this story even more if we could get an update fairly soon:-)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Nice work.

Last chapter I was angry with Meera. This chapter, I feel like someone is taking advantage of her. Still liking our protagonists, though. Thanks for writing.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Like

the passion that the two of them are showing for each other, to bad they she can not marry him and really be happy!

Never saw Meeras' sexuality for females, but when you think on what she experienced at the hands of her own mother, you can see her being confused.

silverstar88silverstar88over 8 years ago
Ahh...

The old school courtship between a man and a woman. I absolutely adore it. ❤

kamarajankamarajanover 7 years ago
Great..!

Gradual and slow and steady start.. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dear Miss. Lily Rockmore,

The story continues to please and entertain! The younger sister's lover has also been introduced with a nice background of her own. The characters are being devoloped well as well.

Now, I do have one complaint though, Since you have chosen to write the story in a 3rd person POV and progressing the story with different view points, I agree it gives a much broader perspective of the novel. Yet, if you do notice, the story seems to be written in an omniscient POV where every character's emotions are portrayed in few short paragraphs of every scene.

As an author, I would recommend sticking to the Main Character's view point (Either one or two) per chapter or atleast a few scenes which would make it look more professional and classic. The way I see it here is that Anita, Meera, Jay and Rae are all MC's and everyone's view point is given. This may be good if it is seperated per chapter making the story Vibrant.

~ Ruby Black

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKillerRomance@KillerRomance
[UPDATE] I have a new light sci-fi f/f series available here: https://www.amazon.com/New-World-Stay-Lily-X-ebook/dp/B09WKG11TG Have questions/comments/wanna say hi? Reach me at lily@sugarsnatchfiction.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES