By the Beach

Story Info
A group of friends change for the better!
3k words
3.82
19.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is an entry for the Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2022. I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and comment!)

It was their last summer before college. The friends wanted to hang out before they all went off to their retrospective universities. They had to become adults they had to succeed after all that was what people did. So Marie, Kathy, Bruce and Steve decided to head down to the secret cove for a day of summer fun.

They arrived at the cove and much to their surprise they found it full of several women. These women were naked and lounging on the beach. Sounds of pleasure rang across the entire beach. Bruce, despite the fact that he was dating Kathy, grew hard. The teens approached the women.

"Ah, mortals...you're so lucky you've come to the Cove on the day of our fuckfest. We're going to have fun playing with you. We'll be making you better. Now Marie, I can sense that you're growing with desire for me, why don't you come down here?" stated a woman who was wearing a crown and carrying a flogger in her hand.

Marie was scared to go down to the beach and tried to hide behind Steve. Why wasn't he defending her? He was a man and supposed to protect her. Shouldn't they get in the car and drive away as fast as possible?

"Now..." ordered the woman sweetly but commandingly.

Marie went down to the woman. Her own body was betraying her.

"Oh, I should mention to you all...this is a naked beach as soon as you cross the sand you must take your clothes off. You must be wondering what we are...well we're sirens. We have the ability to change your life. But, don't worry, we promise to be nice. Now come here." the woman ordered sweetly.

Marie stripped and went down to the sand.

"Tell me about yourself." said the woman.

"I'm Marie. I just turned 18. I'm going off to college. I want to be a teacher." said Marie.

"So submissive, so sweet. I bet you're very devoted to your family aren't you?" questioned the woman as she felt Marie's tits.

"Yes?" stated Marie. "Especially my brother Kevin...he's just everything." Marie didn't know why she had said this but the longer she was spending on the sand the more she felt like she could trust this woman. The woman was very beautiful after all.

"That's yes, Mistress, slut. Don't forget. Why don't you get out your phone and invite Kevin down to the beach." Marie did as the woman bid. "Now come closer, Marie." Marie listened again and moved closer into the woman's embrace.

"I need to know more about you. You're dating Steve right? Now are you a virgin?" questioned the woman.

"Well, yes Mistress...I am. I know I'm supposed to save myself for marriage but I was going to surprise Steve today. I was going to let him have me." A little moan came from Steve. He had long wanted to plow Marie and didn't know about her surprise.

"Lucky me." smirked the woman as she pinched Marie's tit. "A woman with no experience. You must agree Marie, that since you've had no experience with men or women, you like them both?"

The part of "normal" Marie that remained covered her breasts with her hands. Something was weird. Something was wrong? "Normal" Marie tried to run. "To late dyke." said the woman.. The woman forcefully immediately cupped Marie's tits and tugged at the nipples. Marie grew wet.

"Hmm...normally I go for big funbags...but there certainly is something cute about your modesty. I think we'll keep your tiny tities and that sense of modesty." smirked the woman as she slid a finger into Marie. Marie quivered.

"Bet you want something bigger that my finger don't you?" questioned the woman as she continued stroking Marie's nipples. Marie just whimpered and nodded. The woman placed her entire hand inside Marie. Working her in and out. In and out. Soon her hand was covered with Marie's quim. She brought her hand up to Marie's mouth.

"Lick." she whispered in Marie's ear. Marie obeyed as the woman squeezed her nipple.

"Good isn't it?" whispered the woman again. Marie nodded. Pussy juice was good?

"Now imagine how good it would be to serve on your knees eating out juicy cunt after juicy cunt?" Marie blushed and her pussy clenched against the woman's other hand. She blushed a deeper red.

The woman just smiled. "Good, good...I can see we're going to have to try that...you know you'll always long for pussy now don't you?"

Marie nodded. Pussy was good. She wanted more? Suddenly, she knew she wanted her face coated in it. The woman just smiled. "Let's not forget your lust for titties either...you like to suck tits don't you. You're nothing but a lickin lesbo tit sucker!" Marie blushed an even deeper red. It was true. She did love tits. She did. Marie grew wetter.

"Ah...this must be your brother Kevin. He's ...nice I guess for a man. Let me guess he's 19 and you're Irish twins. Now tell me what you think of your brother." said the woman.

Marie shrugged. She didn't really think of her brother. He was her older brother Kevin and that was it.

The woman continued speaking "You don't want me to tell you that you really, really want your brother?" The woman stopped, watching the expression on Marie's face change from indifference to desire.

"Marie, since you walked in on him jerking off you know you've always wanted to feel his cock in your hands, to lick and suck it... to make him blow his load all over those precious little tits of yours? Especially since we all know Kevin had such a fetish for tiny little titties." stated the woman.

The siblings tried not to look at each other. They tried not to think of plowing each other. They knew incest was wrong. But...? Marie's memories were being re-written right there, as she clenched her legs thinking of her brother. She'd spied on him mowing the lawn shirtless. Thought about jumping him in the middle of the night. Steve, her supposed boyfriend, was just a high school boy. He meant nothing. But, her brother...well Kevin was just SO..Marie tried not to think. Fucking her brother would be SO wrong. Yet, so right.

Kevin's idea of beauty was also changing as the woman spoke; he'd always loved girls with larger tits but now all Kevin could think of was how wonderful small tits were, and his eyes zoomed right onto the chest of his sister. He grew hard. How he wanted her!

"All your friends " the woman said, pointing to the couples back on the beach, "know how wrong it is to want your sibling. But, I'm more opened minded...especially since it's the last day of summer. I think the two of you should stop holding back and just... fuck, already."

The woman's suggestion was all it took to bring Kevin and his sister together. Marie leaped across the beach toward him, quickly leaning in to press their lips together. He lifted his hand, fingers sliding through her long hair as their tongues danced with one another. There was no subtlety in their actions, as they were both fueled by pure lust or at least the woman's magic. Marie wrapped her tiny hand around Kevin's cock. He hissed his pleasure as her fingers wrapped around him and slowly started to pump up and down along his cock. She considered herself lucky just to play with it. Yet, she wanted more. Marie pushed Kevin to the beach and straddled him. She kept playing with his cock while passionately kissing him.

Kevin started massaging Marie's little tits as she lowered herself onto his turgid cock. As soon as she was able, Marie went back to stroking her brother's cock with a satisfied look on her face. Soon Kevin reached up and grasped her breasts in his hands; he felt his sister's nipples harden, the tips pressing into his palm. His touch caused her to gasp and arch her back, thrusting her tiny breasts further into his hands.

"Do you like my little titties, Kevin?" Marie questioned. As she tried to encompass more of his dick. " Look at them big bro. They're so small. They fit so nicely into your hands," She kept up the dirty talk as she began to grind against him. Marie wanted as much of her brother in her as possible.

"Yeah I like them little sis" Kevin answered, pinching her nipples as he said it. Marie moaned needily into his ear. Needing his sister, Kevin pushed her backward onto the beach. His sister, now his fuckbuddy, lay nude before him with her legs spread.

Wanting only Marie, Kevin didn't waste any time; he positioned himself between her awaiting legs. The tip of his cock touched her pussy. Kevin looked at Maire as he shoved himself inside. He felt the wetness of his sister's pussy around him. Kevin threw his head back and moaned; Marie arched her back and ran her hands through the sand.

Marie's tits barely stood out from her chest when she was on her back, but each bounce of his sister's mounds drove Kevin on as Kevin thrust into her brought them closer to orgasm.

Kevin looked back down at his little sister under him, with her eyes closed and her head rolling from one side to the other. He knew that it wouldn't take much more to send her over the edge; he knew it was the same story for him, too. He quickened his efforts, placing his hands on her hips to help his leverage in thrusting deep into her. She bucked against him, meeting every thrust with one of her own. Her moans became louder, and more pleasurable and finally culminated with a single, loud yell and the contraction of her pussy around him. But, Kevin didn't stop thrusting. He hadn't cum yet.

"I... mm... I need to cum," He announced breathlessly against her neck.

"Pull out... I want your cum on my tiny tits. All over them...mark me like the whore I am big bro." begged Marie.

She didn't have to ask twice. Kevin pulled out of her and started stroking himself to keep the orgasm near. Marie knelt in front of it, using her hands to press her breasts together while dirty talking to her brother . Looking down into her eyes, Kevin knew Marie wanted nothing more that to have him to spray on her chest. Marie licked Kevin's cock from head to base making his cock throb and start to shoot streams of hot, white cum at her. The first arc hit just above the small swell of her chest, splattering down; each one after hit dead on, covering her small breasts and hands with his cum.

Kevin, never one for stamina, collapsed against the sand. His sister had a look of pure joy on her face. Kevin remembered his lunch break was almost up. He had to get back to work. He'd pleased his sister so it was time to leave.

The woman just smirked at Kevin. It was her job, at least for today, to make lives better. She was going to make Kevin's life better.

"Kevin, it's time to go back to your job. But, not your job at Costco. It's time to go back to servicing everyone in the Happy Acres suburb. You know everyone fucks you. You're just a bottom to everyone who loves to be dominated. Chop chop now. Mr. Wood has an appointment to plow your ass." stated the woman.

Kevin knew she was right. He had enjoyed fucking Marie but Mr. Wood had an appintment. He got in his truck and headed back to Happy Acres to be fucked.

The rest of the teens were standing on the beach, horrified. The woman strode closer to them Meanwhile, Marie was trying to lick as much of her brother's cum off her chest as possible. The woman reached the rest of the group. She went up to Steve.

"Ah Steve, so shy. So afraid to ask for what you want in the bedroom. You never even had the courage to fuck Marie....such a sissy. But, don't worry there's no harm in being a sissy. Lots of men like sissies, take your friend Bruce for example. He wants to dominate sissy men. Now come down here Bruce."

Bruce came down. "I'm.." he tried to say that he was dating Kathy. That he loved pussy.

"Shhh...Bruce...it's all okay. There's no more secrets now drop your pants." she said. Bruce dropped his pants exposing his massive tool. The woman was kind, even to men, so she grew it out to two feet and it was as thick as a soda can. Bruce's balls were now the size of oranges.

"Bruce...look at how big your cock is...look at how little Steve's cock is. He needs to serve a superior man...a better man like you." said the woman. Bruce's thoughts were changing. Steve was no longer his friend but a weak little sissy who needed to be led. Bruce was the man to do that.

"Suck my cock, fag." Bruce ordered. Steve trembled under the domminting voice. Bruce, his former best friend's voice, was just SO commanding.

"I think he's a bit shy. He needs some encouragement." said the woman. Bruce pumped his new cock a couple of times. It felt so wonderful. Suddenly, he felt lips wrapped around it. Steve was sucking on his cock.

"There we go...good boy. Keep doing that...it makes me SO happy." said Bruce. But, the truth was that Steve wasn't doing a good job. He was sucking cock like a wimp. Bruce grabbed Steve by the face and shoved himself in and out of Steve's mouth. He was face fucking Steve. Faster and faster, deep and deeper went Bruce. Soon he sprayed down Steve's throat. Steve's eyes rolled back. He was happy. He had swallowed a real man's spunk. Steve's new personality of being a sissy sub and Bruce's of being a Dom were cemented into them. They would be happy now. The woman made everyone happy.

"You must have thought I'd forgotten you...Kathy." she said to Kathy. Kathy came towards the woman on the beach. The woman traced her hands down Kathy's naked body.

"Hmm...don't worry I have the sweetest reward for you yet! You will go on to college but you are now bi-sexual. You admit pheromones that attract both men and women. I expect you to be having nearly constant sex. You of course will be saying goodbye to underwear and bras. Every summer you'll just be bringing us sirens five new sluts. Now what do you think Kathy...or should I say Mistress Kathy?"

"Thank you..." said Kathy trepedatiously. She'd seen what this woman could do to her friends.

"What is it?" the woman questioned.

"I've just never been licked out...it's something that I've always wanted..." Kathy blushed a deep red.

"I understand...now Marie go give your friend a licking out before you say goodbye." said the woman.

Marie now a complete submissive, went up to Kathy's pussy. Wanting only to do as she was told, Marie went down between Kathy's legs. Newly, a lesbian what Marie saw between Kethy's legs sent a wave of longing through her. Kathy's pussy was perfectly smooth and hairless. Puffy pink lips gleamed wetly in the soft light and she could see her large clit poking out from its hood. Marie wanted it SO much.

Kathy was growing horny and wetter, her head rolled from side to side as she moaned. "Now eat me dyke. I need... oh.... I need you! I need... Ooooohhhh!"

Kathy's last words were lost in a loud yelp as Marie buried her face into her former friend's hot sex. Marie was finding that she found that the salty musky taste of pusy wonderful. It was good to eat cunts? Her hands wrapped around Kathy's hips in order to hold on and keep in contact with her pussy as the redhead began to buck and bounce in her arms. Kathy's moans and grunts had been replaced with cries and screams as she approached her climax.

Marie found her pleasure in serving. Each lick of Kathy''s pussy also sent ripples of enjoyment through her own body. Every cry from the redhead made Marie shudder and grow more submissive.

"Oh fuck!" Kathy screamed as her back arched and slammed her cunt into Marie's face. "I'm gonna cum!"

A wave of thicker, muskier juice flooded out of Kathy onto Marie's pretty face as the redhead went over the edge. Screams echoed around the beach as the slender brunette tried to hold on and continue licking up the wonderful cum. After a few seconds Marie's mind evaporated. Her mind no longer existed. She was a blank slate.

"Have a good time at college, Mistress Kathy." said the woman. Kathy, well fucked and newly confident, went on to become a successful dominatrix at her college. Men, women and professors served her.

"Come along, slut." said the woman. She tugged a leash that had appeared around Marie's neck. Marie sprouted gills and followed the woman into the lake...eager to serve.

"Don't be afraid to serve us Marie. You'll be given a taste of all our pussies everyday. Besides, if you're a good girl, we'll have to make you cum more often, too. Good, long, loud orgasms that make you moan until you're hoarse. Mistress will even get out a strap-on, have you ride my great big cock until you can't see straight and then eat my pussy and beg me for more. Mistress thinks a year or two of your servitude will be good.

Marie felt her pussy grew wetter at what her Mistress told her. She would enjoy serving.

(This is an entry for the Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2022. Please rate and comment! I love to hear from my readers. Thank you!)