Work Take Over Ch. 01

Story Info
He takes control of his Asian co-worker.
2.5k words
4.3
280.1k
128

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
n2anal78
n2anal78
976 Followers

I work as the IT guy at a small company. The IT demands are not great, but I am frequently asked some of the dumbest questions by people who got their jobs claiming they knew how to use a computer. Not having much to do actually work related, but having to pretend so that I am not let go, or replaced, or re-assigned to some other mundane task I have to keep myself busy at my computer.

When my phone rings I smile, the id display indicated it was Carolyn in accounts payable.

"Jeff, something is wrong with my computer, could you come take a look at it?" Carolyn asks tentatively over the phone.

"Sure, be right there." I answer with a bigger grin, exactly as planned.

It was near the end of the day so I closed up my office and went to hers. It was difficult making the short walk with my cock half hard in my pants.

She stood at her desk, frowning at her monitor; her things were piled up on her desk ready to make her escape from the office for the day.

Carolyn is an adorable Asian woman, 5'3, thin, her breasts were small and pert, and her ass tight, barely a handful. She had long black hair that she usually had pony tailed back hanging halfway down her back. I loved to check her out when she passed through the main office. Toss in that she was quiet, and submissive in nature it made her perfect for my first subject.

Today she was dressed in a white button-up blouse, a black skirt that came halfway down her thigh, and 3 inch black heels that left her still two inches shorter than me.

"I don't know what's wrong with it." Carolyn said as she looked up from the computer at me.

"I'll take a look. You going out for dinner tonight?" I asked.

Carolyn's eyes seemed to immediately glaze over and her posture seemed to relax. " No, at home."

Perfect response and my cock reached full staff immediately.

"Carolyn, I want you to close and lock the door to your office, and come right back." I said firmly.

Carolyn went to the door closed it and locked it, as she turn from it I saw her smile briefly, and then she returned to her desk she gasped a little and smiled some more.

Absolutely perfect!

"Carolyn, you are under my control. As you just felt there are rewards for obeying my commands, the more in a row you follow the greater the pleasure. The punishments for disobeying are equal. Do you understand?"

"Yes." She responded.

One of my 'Keep myself Busy' projects had been a little program that ran in the background of a computer. It was something no one would really notice, but it would slowly layer in subliminal information into his or her minds as they worked, reinforcing it over time. Phase one was to make the person fall into an immediate suggestive stance at the correct phrase; in Carolyn's case it had been 'You going out for dinner tonight?' Her response had indicated she was in the trance.

Phase two was to train her in this stance, someone in a hypnotic trance was very open to suggestion but would not do something that they really didn't want to, which was the reason for the reward and punishment. Doing something I ordered resulted in the most pleasant sensation in the person's memory, the more orders followed in a row the greater the pleasure intensity. Conversely disobeying an order resulted in the most painful sensation in the person's memory, and the more disobeyed in a row the greater the pain intensity.

Since I didn't want an automaton forever, just someone who would obey unquestioning, the training was necessary, when I was through with her in her training phase she wouldn't remember it, but she would instinctively want to do whatever I told her.

Now to continue the training I would have to give her a command she would refuse.

"Carolyn, remove your shirt."

"No." She answered firmly, but immediately grimaced in pain.

"Carolyn, remove your shirt."

"No." She responded again, but more hesitantly, again she grimaced in pain and panted a little.

"Carolyn, I don't want you to suffer any pain. Remember the pleasure from obeying, you want that don't you?"

Carolyn nodded weakly.

"You can feel it, just do what I say. Carolyn, remove your shirt."

Slowly she began to unbutton her shirt, when the last button was released she slipped the shirt off and dropped it onto the floor. A smile immediately formed on her lips.

A smile also formed on mine as my cock twitched in my pants.

"Didn't that feel good to obey?" I asked smiling.

Carolyn nodded.

"Carolyn, now I want you to take off your skirt."

With only the slightest hesitation she reached for the zipper on the side, and unzipped the skirt. She let it fall down her legs to the floor, and then she stepped out of it. She gasped and smiled, her breasts heaved a moment as the pleasure washed through her.

I stood looking at her for a moment in appreciation. She had a simple white bra on, and a black thong. Her legs looked great no wonder she didn't wear nylons, and she still stood in the high heels that kept her leg muscles taut and her ass held high.

"Carolyn, I want you to slowly spin in place."

She began to spin and I admired her ass split so nicely by the thong. She smiled happily, breathing deeply as pleasure bathed her for her good behavior.

"Come closer to me." I said.

She walked right up to me and stood there enjoying her reward with a smile and deep breaths.

"Carolyn, take off your bra." I ordered

I expected the command to be disobeyed, but she immediately removed the bra and dropped it to the floor. She moaned a little as she was again rewarded.

I could feel my cock begin to leak from excitement, this was a bigger turn on than I had imagined.

"Very good! Remove your panties."

Once again she obeyed immediately and she stepped another step forward closer to me as her breathing deepened with pleasure her chest brushed mine. Her nipples immediately hardened upon brushing my shirt, and my cock re-doubled its hardness in response.

"Carolyn, I want you to kneel in front of me."

Almost eagerly she dropped to her knees and whimpered with pleasure.

"Carolyn, I want you to open my pants, and pull them down with my boxers."

Her small delicate hands unbuckled my belt, undid the top button of my pants, pulled down the zipper, and then with both hands hooked into my boxer waist band she pulled down my pants and underwear allowing my hard cock to spring free.

Her deep breaths blew across my cock sending waves of pleasure through me as my cock leaked a little more cum.

"Carolyn, I want you to place my cock in your mouth and begin sucking me off."

Without a moment's hesitation she took my cock in her mouth and as she began to suck on it she moaned with pleasure around my cock.

"Slide my cock in and out of your mouth." I said as my knees began to feel weak with pleasure.

She quickly complied and moaned even more around my cock with pleasure.

"I want you to finger yourself Carolyn."

She reached a hand below herself and began to masturbate as she moaned still further into my cock.

"Give me the best blow job you know how." I ordered.

Her tongue began to slide around my shaft as she slid her lips up and down my cock.

My excitement and anticipation of having her under my control today meant I wasn't going to last long and sure enough the familiar tingle in my balls was fast approaching.

"Carolyn, I am going to cum in your mouth. When I do, I want you to make yourself cum, then swallow everything I shoot into your mouth."

She simply nodded as she sped her hand and mouth motions.

Soon the cum came boiling up and shot out of my shaft into her delicate mouth. Right on cue she moaned into my cock as she sucked me dry, her own orgasm washed over her, as the trance-induced pleasure also hit her.

She quickly swallowed down my cum and moaned with still more pleasure.

Even after I had felt she had sucked me dry I let her continue to suck my cock making sure I maintained my erection.

"Carolyn, I want you to get-up and bend over your desk with your ass in the air."

She let my cock pop free of her mouth as she stood, she walked over to her desk and bent forward pressing her tits into her cold desktop. She moaned again with pleasure, as she seemed to squirm her ass a little.

I stepped out of my pants and walked over to admire her tiny little ass.

"Carolyn, spread you legs for me."

She immediately complied and I could see her pussy and ass open up before me, tantalizing me. He pussy dripped with moisture and I saw her body respond as she felt the pleasure of doing what she was told.

"Carolyn, I am going to use my mouth on you, you are going to stay where you are and enjoy it."

I lowered my mouth to her ass cheeks and began to lick and suck on her ass. I slowly worked my mouth lower and closer to her front.

I ran my tongue along the slit of her cunt and pushed it into her hole, she moaned and pushed back into my tongue. I ran my tongue back up her slit to swirl it around her clit and her hips bounced back in response.

I slid my tongue up and down her slit several times and then slid it up past her vagina to her ass crack. I slid my tongue over her anus to which she shivered again. I continued my tongue up her ass crack to the top before starting back down.

When I reached her anus again I circled my tongue around it a couple times. I then pushed my tongue in and she pushed back into my thrust. I continued tongue fucking her ass pleased at her automatic response and how sweet she tasted.

I stood up and slid my cock along the slit of her vagina.

Carolyn started to struggle up and I knew I was getting to her final barrier. I stood back not wanting to be too close depending on how much she struggled.

"Carolyn, I am going to fuck you."

"No." She whimpered and she whimpered more as she felt pain.

"Carolyn, you are mine, and I am going to take you to complete making you mine. Lay back down."

"No." She whimpered again and again she felt the pain of denying me my desires.

"Carolyn, lay down and I am going to fuck you."

"No." She replied still stubbornly, and I could see as she tried to turn around as she got up, her grimace of pain.

"It is no use to resist. You want to obey. Lay down Carolyn."

"No." She replied weakly and now the pain caused her to gasp.

"Lay down Carolyn, give in and the pain will be over."

"No." She answered and tears came to her eyes as her mind inflicted more pain for disobeying.

"Carolyn, there is no other way for this to end. You must obey, you want to obey. It will feel good to obey, the pain will go away and you will always be able to feel pleasure once you give in. Lay back down on the desk."

Slowly, she turned back around and laid her chest back down on the desk. Softly she whimpered her relief as the pain was ended replaced with pleasure.

I stepped back forward and placed the tip of my cock at the entrance to her vagina. Slowly I pushed in and soon realized the reason for the strength of her resistance, she may have been experienced enough to give a great blowjob, but she had been saving herself. At 25 she was still a virgin!

The thought that she was virgin turned me on even more, and the fact I had gotten her to give up something she had been saving all her life gave me a sense of such power... It was very heady stuff.

Then I thought of the pain she may feel as I continued to penetrate her, and I felt a little concern, but easily enough rectified.

"With my every stroke you are going to feel more and more pleasure. Do you understand?"

Carolyn nodded as I continued to push forward she moaned softly. When I was completely buried in her I held my place enjoying the feel of her tight pussy surrounding my cock.

I slowly pulled out until I was just barely in, and then I pushed forward again. She moaned a little louder into the desk.

As I began thrusting in and out of her warm tight pussy I saw her asshole winking at me, and I wanted to take that for myself as well.

Not wanting to take my cock from her pussy, I wet my index finger in her pussy folds by sliding it along her slit a couple of times.

"Carolyn, I am going to insert my finger in your ass. You are going to cum when you feel it penetrate you."

She nodded even as I continued to fuck her pussy. I pressed my finger against her backdoor, and pushed it in slowly.

On cue as my finger entered her ass she began moaning enthusiastically and I felt her pussy clench down on my cock.

I continued fucking her with my finger and cock until I felt the cum boiling up once again from my balls. With a final thrust I shoved both my finger and cock as deeply into her as possible, as I shot my load deep into her she moaned again and felt her pussy and ass clench as she came again.

I slowly withdrew my cock from her vagina, knowing she was now mine trance or not.

"Carolyn suck my cock clean."

Carolyn immediately and eagerly got up spun around and engulfed my cock in her mouth.

"Carolyn, awake!" I said as she continued to suck my cock.

She paused only a moment in her sucking, but after looking up at me in shock she continued sucking my cock, keeping her eyes on my face.

"That's enough." I said gently.

She took her mouth off my cock and smiled up at me, still kneeling, still submissive.

"We'll go to your place tonight. You'll cook dinner for me tonight and afterwards you will be my desert." I said.

"Okay." Carolyn responded with a smile.

She no longer needed the reward, very good!

We got dressed, unlocked the door to her office and left for the day together.

Things were definitely going to be improving at work. I thought to myself, tomorrow would be even better I was sure.

n2anal78
n2anal78
976 Followers