By the Dashboard Lights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Police eight to control," I said into the mic.

"Control, go eight."

"Control we have an intruder at the ammo bunker across from the firing range. We'll need transport."

"Roger, eight. Control to Police five, code three to the ammo storage area."

"Police five, 10-4, on our way eight."

"Police eight out."

I started the truck and flipped the lights on. Getting out of the truck I walked to the shadow on the ground.

"You, up," I said.

He struggled to get to his knees, then he stood. Shelly still had him covered with her shotgun.

"Turn around, face away from me," I said.

Once he was facing away from me, I grabbed a hold of his belt and his pants and pulled up, not hard just enough to put him off balance. Then I patted him down. I found a wallet, a set of car keys, a knife, and a pistol. I shook my head as I put the handgun in my belt behind my back. The rest was on the ground behind me. Pulling up on his pants and grabbing a handful of hair, I lay him down on his stomach. He yelled that I hurt him. Shelly just laughed. I chuckled, picking up his wallet flipping it open.

"Well, well, whaddya know, he's in the Air Force. A1C Jackson. Michael D. Jackson. Boy, are you in big trouble."

He didn't say anything so I nudged him with my toe. He grunted.

"Okay, what were you doing out here?" I asked. "And remember under the U.C.M.J. you can't lie to me or refuse to answer questions. So, what were you doing out here?" I asked.

He remained mute. Shelly just shook her head.

"Fine don't say a word, we'll just put it all in our report and your commanding officer will just ask you the same question. As will O.S.I."

I just looked at him. He scowled back up at me. Shelly just shook her head.

"Go put that shotgun away, Airman," I said.

"Yes, Sergeant," she replied, turned, heading back to the truck.

She was back standing beside me in less than a minute. We both looked up as a full array of lights bounced up the road. I smiled as a sedan came into view behind the lights. It was Martinez. It looked like he had a passenger with him. They pulled up and stopped their lights shining on the Airman Jackson, Shelly and myself. Martinez and the First Sergeant got out of the car. I wondered what the First Sergeant was doing out this late.

"Who is it?" Martinez asked.

"A1C Michael D. Jackson. Won't say why he was out here trying to break in the ammo bunker," I said, "or what unit he's with."

"Okay, get him up and in our car. Martinez and I will take over for you until you get him booked and in a cell," the First Sergeant said.

Martinez looked surprised, stunned actually.

"Get him in the car and your weapons out of the truck. Clear, Sergeant?"

"Clear, First Sergeant," I said lifting Jackson up off the ground and to his feet.

Grabbing his elbow I turned to Shelly.

"Airman, get the shotguns and my briefcase out of the truck," I said.

"Yes, Sergeant."

I pushed Jackson toward the sedan and Shelly headed to the truck. I had Jackson in the backseat, seatbelt buckled, in a minute or so. Shelly was there setting all our things in the front passenger seat. She then came around to the rear driver side door and climbed in. I nodded as I got in the driver's seat. Waving at Martinez and the First Sergeant, I backed away from them and turned around. I drove down the only road out, the car bumping and hopping over all the potholes and ruts.

At H.Q. Shelly and I brought A1C Jackson inside. We put him in a cell and then sat down to write our reports. The desk sergeant was shooting question at us as he updated the desk blotter. It took us an hour to write our reports and make sure we crossed all the tees and dotted all the eyes. We put all the evidence in the evidence locker. I signed them in, then we turned our reports into the desk sergeant and headed back to the firing range. Bouncing along the road was not the most pleasant thing we had ever done but, we made it to our truck. We switched with Martinez and the First Sergeant and headed off to patrol our sector.

"Police eight to police five, you might want to head over to Jackson's barracks and search his room. That might give us an idea why he was out here," I said.

"Police five to police eight, good idea, on our way," Martinez replied.

Nodding I continued with our patrol.

"That was fun," Shelly said.

"You're excited aren't you?" I asked, nodding.

"You bet. I really need...," she said trailing off.

I kinda knew what she wanted to do. My blood was pumping too. I knew what I wanted to do, but we were on duty for another four hours.

"Pull in here," she said pointing. I braked hard, sliding to a stop.

"Why?" I asked stupidly. I knew why but, she had to say it.

"I need to get fucked!"

I pulled into the spot. It was surrounded by berms taller than our truck. As I shut down the truck, Shelly was undoing her clothes. She was really serious. I too, started to undo my equipment, until I was finally just in my fatigues without any hindrance from belts and such. Looking over at Shelly, she was just slipping her panties down her legs.

"Come on, hurry up. I need you inside me, now!" she yelled.

Smiling I undid my pants and pushed them and my boxers down my legs. Shelly was slipping down on the front seat with her legs spread. I could see the glistening of her fluids as her pussy opened for me. I groaned, moving up between her spread legs. When my cock touched her pussy, she reached in placing me at her entrance. She felt hot and wet. I moaned, then pressed into her hot tight pussy. She moaned loudly as I slipped into her body.

"You're not a virgin are you?" I asked worried a little.

"God, no. God, you feel so good inside me. Now fuck me, fuck me hard," she demanded.

I wasn't all the way in her when I hit bottom. Sighing, her eyes opened wide as I press against her cervix. Pulling out just a little I moved my cock to the bottom of her cervix and pressed into her. I could feel her pussy stretch. Her eyes rolled up into her head and she moaned again.

"Yes," she hissed.

"God you feel so good," I said, looking into her eyes as they came back from up in her head.

She pulled my lips down to hers. We kissed for a long time, not moving, just kissing, tongues swirling in each other's mouths.

"Oh, god, I've wanted to do that since our first tour around this place," said Shelly.

I nodded and moaned as she squeezed her pussy around my cock. I pressed into her farther. Shelly eyes rolled up into her head.

"Oh god," she sighed. "Please fuck me, Stan?"

Smiling, I pulled slowly out of Shelly. She groaned at the loss of my cock pressing into her body. When just the head was inside, I kissed her lips for a quick second. Sighing, she looked up at me.

"Ready?" I asked.

Shelly, just nodded as her eyes closed. I slammed into her body as fast and as hard as I could. I'm pretty sure the truck bounced from the force of my thrust into her. Pulling back, I slammed into her once more. I kept slamming into her wet pussy. Her juice was splashing my balls as I did. She wasn't squirting but she was leaking pussy juice as I fucked her hot, wet hole. Hips bucking up to meet my thrust, Shelly, groaned as my cock pounded her into the seat. I was almost there. I slowed down a little so Shelly could catch up. She smiled as I did, nodding at me. I just kept pounding into her body.

"Control to Police 8," the radio blared.

I groaned at the interruption. Shelly growled. I reached for the mic and slammed into Shelly, then held still. I was still huffing and puffing as I pressed the transmit button.

"Police 8, go control," I said as steadily as I could.

"Police 8, Police 5 wants you to meet him ASAP at barracks 2142, room 434, copy?"

"Police 8, copy, on our way," I said dropping the mic to the floorboards.

I just looked down at Shelly. She frowned. We both knew we better get going.

"Shit!" shouted Shelly, as I pulled out of her.

I just whimpered as the cool air hit my hot, wet cock.

"Fuck," I said sitting up to pull my pants up.

Shelly sat up and started to pull her panties on. I sighed as I watched her. I was buckling my Sam Brown on, Shelly was just pulling on her pants when I started the truck. I drove as she finished dressing. We were both presentable when we pulled up in front of the barracks. There were four trucks from EOD there. I shook my head. Tonight was going to be a long, long night.

"Holy shit," Shelly said.

We were just to the north of her barracks. I walked up the walkway, two guys with EOD on their vests came toward us with a box of hand grenades between them. I growled, Shelly yipped. Six hours later we were both turning in our weapons. I drove Shelly back to her barracks and then went home. June was in bed, sleeping. I had called her from the barracks to tell her I was working late. I also told her where I was.

~~~ Dash ~~~

I woke to the buzzing of the alarm. It was time for June to get up and head off to work. Opening my eyes, she was right in front of me, leaning over from her side of the bed.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. I missed you last night."

"I'm sorry, but we caught a big case. Some idiot was breaking into the ammo bunkers and storing what he stole in his barracks room."

"What did he steal?" she asked.

"Ammo, grenades, mortar round, and rifles. I have no idea what he would do with the mortar rounds, but he's in jail and we have the things that go bang back."

"So it was exciting?"

"It wasn't for me, just routine. For my partner it was."

"She was excited?"

"Yes." I looked at June quizzically.

"Did you and her do it?"

"JUNE!" I shouted pushing her back to her side of the bed. "What the fuck? Why did you ask me that?"

"I'm sorry, but I did give you permission and as I thought about it, I became aroused. Last night as I fell asleep, I imagined you and her doing it..."

"Stop," I said, growling.

"You haven't answered me," June said.

"And I'm not."

"Well, at least that way you won't be lying to me. Huh?"

God damn, she was smart and quick.

"Go to work," I said, pulling the covers back up over myself and turning my back to her.

"Okay, but I'll find out sooner or later and then you'll have to tell me all the sexy details."

I shook my head as she got off the bed. I closed my eyes and all I could see was Shelly, legs spread, laying back on the seat of the truck. The sound of the shower soon relaxed me enough and I was again asleep.

~~~ Dash ~~~

Waking up about three hours later, I got up, fixed some coffee, and had something to eat. I didn't start work for another four hours. So I had time to read the paper and watch a little of the noonday news on TV. After that, I went and took a shower. As I stood naked under the hot water, Shelly flashed through my mind. Looking down I saw my cock rise. Shaking my head I grabbed the soap and washed. After drying myself, I stood looking at myself in the mirror.

I examined myself critically. Had I actually cheated on my wife? I couldn't believe what I had done, yet, remembering how Shelly felt around my cock excited me. Also, I couldn't believe what June had told me this morning. I was totally confused. I didn't want to lose June but, then again Shelly was a little tiger. Turning, I looked at my back in the mirror. Nope, no scratch marks. Looking down farther, I gasped. I had four little cuts on my ass where Shelly had dug her nails into me. I shook my head I couldn't let June see these. It was a good thing today was the last of the second shift. We would have a day off then would be on third shift. Eleven to seven in the morning. The only time I would be seeing June was when I got home in the morning. I would be sleeping when she got home and in bed by the time I got up. I sighed with relief.

I was dressed and ready to go to work. Today we were assigned a regular patrol car, so I was in my blues. As I was opening the door, June was pushing it in, she almost fell on her face but, I caught her just in time.

"What are you doing home so early?" I asked holding her against me.

"I wasn't feeling good, so I came home."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that dear. What's the trouble?" I held her close.

She leaned into me gently holding me back.

"My tummy is giving me a little trouble. I may have caught the flu or something from the kids down at the bowling alley."

I wanted to jump away from her. Instead, I felt her forehead. She did feel a little feverish.

"Well, why don't take a hot shower and go to bed. I should be home on time tonight unless the idiot we caught last night had buddies."

"Okay, I'll see you later then. No, don't kiss me, I don't want you coming down with what I have."

"Sure dear, see you later. Call if you feel worse," I said closing the door behind me.

As I drove to the Police HQ I wondered what was wrong with her. She has really never been sick a day in her life since we met. So this was a surprise. Going inside, I sat in the squad room waiting. Shelly came in and sat next to me. I guess she saw the worry on my face.

"What's the matter?" she asked quietly.

"June is sick. Came home from work early. She was a little feverish, said she thinks she has the flu."

"Well, that's not life-threatening."

"The thing is, she has never been sick since we've been married. And now she is. It's troubling," I replied.

"Oh. Have you ever been ill?"

"Come to think of it, not since we've been married."

"Has she had a flu shot from the dispensary?" Shelly asked.

"She did, yesterday, from what she told me."

"Have you?"

"No. You?"

"Nope."

"Smith?" the First Sergeant shouted from the door.

Looking up he was waving me to him. I got up and hurried over to him.

"What's up Sarge?" I asked.

"Martinez is out with the flu. Damn flu shots. I'm sicker than a dog, you're in charge of the flight today. Give that Airman a car and your assigned section. You're the flight chief. I'm headed home, I'm beat."

"Of course, Sarge," I said taking the clipboard from him. "Go get well."

Turning I went to the podium.

"Listen up!" I shouted. The room quieted down. I looked over the men and Shelly. She was smiling brightly. "Anyone not feeling good?"

Everyone shook their head. I nodded.

"All right listen up," I said loudly.

I went through the orders of the day and who would be where. I left Shelly for last. I dismissed the rest of the flight and waved Shelly to me. I handed her the keys I had to our patrol car.

"You are in section 6, there are no barracks there. Keep your radio on and don't go to a call alone. I'll alert the desk sergeant that you are alone in a car. Understand?" I asked.

"I do Sarge," she replied.

"Okay, let's get our weapons and you head out. I'll be out there in a while, I have some things I have to do in here first."

"Right," she replied.

~~~ Dash ~~~

I was sitting at the front desk with the desk sergeant when an airman walked in the door. His face was bloody and bruised. He just stood there trying to stand up. I rushed around the desk and almost caught him before he hit the flood. Danny, the desk sergeant was calling for an ambulance. I was feeling for the guy's pulse. He was alive and breathing. I could hear Danny on the radio calling in a unit to assist. Two sirens started to wail in the distance.

"What the hell happened to him?" Danny asked.

"Hell if I know, buddy."

Getting up I went to the door, there was a car parked crooked in the lot out front. Pushing the door open I went to the open driver's door. Looking in the backseat, I saw a young woman, her face was bruised. She was conscious and looked up at me.

"Oh thank god," she said.

I pulled the back door open and knelt down taking her hand.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Two guys tried to rape me. If it wasn't for Terry, they would have. He pulled in here because he said he couldn't go any farther. They beat him up good but, he got the best of them."

"Where did this happen?" I asked.

"In the bowling alley parking lot," she said.

The ambulance was here, I took off for my car and got in. Once I had it started I picked up the mic and called another unit to meet me at the bowling alley. Then I peeled out, lights and siren going. As I pulled in the lot of the bowling alley I saw two guys trying to get up off the pavement. I skidded to a stop about five yards from then.

"Hold it right there," I shouted at them.

They both turned to look at me, then just collapsed to the pavement again. Another unit came screeching to a halt beside my unit. It was Shelly, she came out, gun drawn, pointing at the two on the ground. A third unit came rolling up to us and two more guys got out. I cautiously walked up to the two men on the ground. They just shook their heads and lay there.

"Get them in cuffs and call an ambulance for them," I ordered.

Shelly put her gun away. I just nodded at her.

"You were really speeding weren't you?" I asked chuckling.

"You called for help."

"And you got here before this sectors unit. Makes me wonder where either of you were."

"Huh?" Shelly gasped.

"Never mind, get back out on patrol Airman," I said.

"Yes, Sergeant," Shelly replied getting back in her car and slowly driving away.

~~~ Dash ~~~

It took three days for Martinez to return to work. It took that long for those two from the bowling alley to be released from the base dispensary. They were both sitting in our cells waiting to be interrogated about the incident. We already had statements from the girl and Terry. The First Sergeant was going to question them. As yet we didn't even know who they were. The First Sergeant had called me in to help him question them. I sent Shelly back out on patrol.

"What's your name?" First Sergeant Rollins asked.

"I don't have to tell you," he said.

"Well, you do have a right to remain silent after you tell us your name, rank, and serial number. Unless you're not in the military, then CSPD will just fingerprint you and tell us who you are and ask what kind of charges we would like to file against you. Trespassing for committing rape is a felony. Trespassing on a military base is a felony. Then there are a whole host of other charges we could press as we have no idea why you were on the base. Spying for a foreign enemy comes to mind."

As I sat there watching the guy's eyes get wider and wider, I was laughing at him inside. Both Rollins and I just sat there staring at him. I raised my eyebrows.

"I guess I'll give CSPD a call," I said.

"Shit!" he said. "Fine, fine, I'm Sergeant Edward Billings, 46th Headquarters Squadron. And we weren't raping that woman, she consented."

"Not what she said. Nor her friend."

"I'm not saying another word without a lawyer."

"You're going to need one," Rollins said, rising.

I stood too. I looked down at Billings and shook my head. He just frowned and dropped his eyes to the floor. Rollins and I went next door to interview room two where Billings friend was waiting. As we entered he just scowled at us. Rollins and I sat down across from him. I put my face in my hands and groaned.

"Name, rank, organization," I demanded, glaring at him.

He didn't say a word. Rollins sighed.

"You're buddy told us it was your idea," said Rollins.

"No, it wasn't. It was all his. I planned it all out. I told him he shouldn't, but he insisted that she was a cock tease and deserved what she got. Every night she was in that bowling alley bar drinking with every guy in there but never going home with any of us."

"Name, rank, organization," I demanded again.

"Crap. A1C Arthur Maxwell, 46th Headquarters Squadron."

"All right Airman," Rollins said sliding a legal pad and pen across the table, "write down everything that happened that night. And maybe if you testify against Sergeant Billings you might just not get drummed out of the Air Force."