By the Dashboard Lights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly and I both sat writing up our reports. We were, besides Danny the Desk Sergeant, the only ones in the building. The midnight shift guys were already out and about with half of them out at the range. As we filled out our paperwork, Shelly kept teasing me.

"So I should put how we fucked each other's brains out before we went and arrested those idiots?"

"Stop, it," I growled as I worked.

Shelly giggled and went back to writing. I just shook my head and continued writing my report. It was four in the morning before we were finished. I was all keyed up and knew I wouldn't be able to sleep for quite some time. I also knew I had missed June's call at home. I was standing there looking out a window when I felt someone behind me. Turning, I saw Shelly smiling at me.

"Hi," I said lamely.

"Hi, to you, too," she replied smiling, her eyes sparkling.

"Would you like a ride to your barracks?" I asked.

"Sure," she smiled.

As we were leaving, the desk sergeant handed me a message slip. It was from June. She had stopped for the night and would call me tomorrow when she got to her grandmothers. I was glad she was okay. At least she was at 10:30 pm when this message was taken by Danny. As Shelly walked with me to the car, neither of us said a word. I know what I wanted to do. I wanted to take her home with me but, that would be a bad idea. Maybe to a hotel or motel. I wanted to pound her into a mattress but, that wasn't going to happen. I just couldn't risk it.

I opened her door, helping her get in. She smiled up at me and thanked me. Hurrying around to the driver's side, I climbed in and drove out of the parking lot. Shelly sighed when she saw I was taking her to her barracks.

"We need to talk," she said.

I knew what she wanted to talk about. I didn't know if I was ready. Pulling into the bowling alley parking lot, I parked in back and killed the engine. Turning in my seat I looked at Shelly.

"You start Shelly," I said.

"Okay," she replied. "I just want to say you were superb tonight."

"As were you."

A pregnant silence hung in the air. Shelly was looking at me like she wanted something more.

"Shelly... shit... Shelly..." I couldn't go on. I loved my wife. I didn't want to lose her. Maybe that's what I should tell Shelly. "Look, tonight... tonight might have been a mistake. God no, what am I saying. I love my wife. I don't want to lose her. If we... I could if we."

"Stan, shush. I don't want to break you up. I just want to fuck you, whenever we can get together. She's out of town now isn't she?"

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Your friends have big mouths."

"That's what I'm afraid of..."

"I know. I know. Tonight was fantastic but we almost got caught with our pants down. But I wouldn't want it not to have happened. Don't get me wrong, the only feeling I have toward you is friendship. It's just that I love sex and I really liked the sex I had with you. I..."

"Fuck!" I yelled.

Shelly just stared at me. She started to speak, I shook my head at her. She nodded sitting back in her seat. I closed my eyes and thought. I thought and thought and thought. Opening my eyes I looked at Shelly. Starting the car, I drove to her barracks. She sighed as I stopped out front.

"I'm sorry, I just can't."

"I understand, Stan," she said looking sad.

"Now tell me, what are you going to tell your cousin?" I asked.

"What?" Shelly squeaked, her eye now wide with surprise.

"Your cousin, my wife, what are you going to tell her?"

Shelly swallowed hard her eyes now wouldn't meet mine. She was white as a ghost. I waited. I waited for her answer.

"Well?" I asked, she turned her head to look at me.

"Stan..." she said stopping and looking away.

I waited, glaring at her. She would look over at me, then quickly turn away. This went on for quite some time.

"Spill it, Shelly," I growled.

Shelly sighed, dropping her head, wringing her hands, and tap dancing in place. I cleared my throat.

"All right, all right," she croaked. "When June found out I was coming here, we talked for a long time. She told me what she did to you when you were overseas. I felt so sorry for you and for her. She told me how she wished there was some way for her to make it up to you, without going out and hitting on women at bars and such. I, like a fool at the time, volunteered to seduce you. How I was going to do that, I had no idea. Then that first day, I was assigned as your partner. When you dropped me off at my barracks to change, I called Shelly before you got home. That's how she knew we were partnered together.

"For the next couple of days, we talked about what to do. That first night we were at the firing range and how dark it was out there gave me the idea to get you to fuck me out there. June was all for it but, she wanted you to have a lot of fun with me. I knew I would have fun with you, I just hoped you would think I was fun."

"Well, what will you tell June and how much does she know already?" I asked again.

"She knows about our first time together. She knew we would be together tonight out at the firing range. She is expecting my call a lot sooner than she will be getting it now," Shelly replied.

"So, is she really in Kentucky?" I asked.

"No," Shelly said scrunching her face up.

"Where is she?"

"She made me promise not to tell you. I'm sorry."

"Well, then, we'll just have to get her home quickly."

"How are you going to do that?" asked Shelly.

"I'm not. You are."

"Huh?"

"You're going to go over there, call her and tell her she better get home. Tell that we were sitting in the bowling alley bar and I picked up some skuzzy bitch and I took her home to fuck. That you couldn't stop me after how much I had to drink. Do you think you can do that?" I finally asked.

"Sure. Then what?" Shelly shot back.

"Then we, you and me, go to the house and sit there waiting for her."

"Okay. Will we..."

"No! And as far as what happened last night, it didn't until I tell her myself. Got it?"

"Got it," she said smiling at me. "I have always wanted to prank my cousin. She did it to me a long time ago, when she had my boyfriend naked in bed with her. I didn't know she was fully clothed until she started laughing at me. This will be great."

I just nodded, starting the car, I drove over to the bowling alley. It wasn't open, but there was a payphone on the wall outside. I dumped a bunch of change into Shelly's hand.

"Go," I said.

~~~ Dash ~~~

Shelly and I were sitting on the couch watching TV when June came bursting into the house ready to yell my name. She froze the second she saw us. Mouth open, eyes wide, hand still on the doorknob, door wide open.

"Close the door, close your mouth and get over here and sit down. You're in a world of trouble, my dear," I said softly.

She stood there for a bit longer. Shaking her head, she closed the door gently, closed her mouth, turned looking at Shelly and me.

"What the fuck, Shelly?" she said, staring daggers at her cousin.

"June, come over here and sit down," I yelled.

Her gaze shifted to me as she took her first step toward us.

"And you! What the fuck do you think you were doing fucking..."

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled. "You gave me permission."

"But, I didn't think you would actually do it," screamed June.

"Bullshit! You had your cousin throw herself at me. You knew and you were hoping," I growled as she plopped down next to me.

"You told him?" June yelled at Shelly.

"He figured most of it on his own, then I told him the rest."

"Bitch!"

"Cunt!"

"Ladies, ladies," I said gently. The two were about ready to start landing blows.

"What?" June yelled looking at me with murder in her eyes.

Raising my eyebrows I just looked at her. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes. When they opened she was calm.

"Sorry, Stan. Sorry, Shelly," she said softly.

"I'm sorry to June," Shelly rasped.

I was between the two women. I grabbed June's hand, she didn't pull away.

"Now what?" asked June.

"Now... well, I'm going to bed. It's been a long night. Shelly, the couch is yours or we can give you a lift home."

Shelly looked at me like I had punched her in the stomach. June gasped as I stood, pulling her up with me. I turned looking at Shelly. She looked lost for a bit, then nodding, looked up at me.

"I'll sleep here," she said patting the couch.

Nodding I pulled June toward our bedroom. She dug her heels in, pulling me up short.

"You're going to make her sleep out here?"

"What? You want her to join us in our bed?" I asked.

June's eyes got wide. Shaking her head, she quickly walked to the linen closet and pulled out sheets, a blanket, and a pillow. She walked over to Shelly, dumping them on the couch.

"Here ya go Cuz," June said giggling.

June was beside me, took my hand, and pulled me toward the bedroom. We both stripped and climbed into bed. June then got up and closed the door, locking it. She was back in bed in an instant. She cuddled up to me, kissing my neck.

"So, did you enjoy my cousin last week?" she asked.

"I did, but we never got to finish."

"I know. I was expecting to come home and find you two in bed."

"I know."

"Oh, well, you will never know how good she really is," June said smugly.

"Oh but, I do. We fucked each other senseless earlier tonight out at the ammo dump in a big 4by4. She was delicious. Her pussy was wet and hot. My dick loved it. If you suck on it, you might still be able to taste her on me."

June gasped. She was staring at me, eyes wide.

"You didn't? You're just saying that to get back at me," she groaned.

"I would never lie to you, dear," I replied.

Sliding down the bed, she grabbed my cock and sniffed. Shaking her head, she engulfed me in her hot mouth. Groaning as she slipped her tongue all over my cock, I just enjoyed the feelings. She spit me out.

"You did, you fucker," she growled at me.

"This is what you wanted, wasn't it?"

She closed her eyes in thought.

"I thought I did. When Shelly told me about what you two did last week, I was extremely excited. But now that you have both completed... I'm a little unsure of how I feel."

"I do hope you are not feeling any pain or emotional upset," I said softly.

She was still holding my cock. Her hand had been still since she spit me out. Now it started to move as she looked up at me.

"You really mean that?"

"I do, my dear. It was never my intention to hurt you. I just wanted to find out why you would want me to fuck another woman. Then it was to find out why you threw your cousin at me."

"Yes, I'm now wondering that myself. At the time it seemed like a good idea. I knew Shelly, so she wouldn't be some strange babe you found out and about. It calmed me knowing she would be the one. Then it excited me you would be fucking my younger cousin, right up until I found you had. I'm so sorry. Tell me one thing?"

"Of course, anything," I replied.

"Did you enjoy her?" June was looking at me with eyebrows raised and eyes wide.

"I did. Very much. She is a hot little fuck," I said in all honesty.

"Good. I'm glad you had a good time. But, it had better never happen again. You got me?" June growled.

"Yes, dear, I understand completely."

She engulfed my cock. The rest of the early morning June and I fucked each other's brains out. She did make me promise not to have sex with her cousin or any other female. I gladly made that promise with one exception, when I was deployed without her and I came back and found out she had strayed, I was able to look up her cousin. She agreed.

# # # The End # # #