By The Fire

Story Info
Jonathan and Adam warm up by the fire.
750 words
4.17
9.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nines35711
Nines35711
113 Followers

Jonathan shivered as he stepped inside. He stomped his boots on the rug to shake off the snow and peeled off his coat. Though it was freezing out, he was sweating under his sweater from cleaning the barn this morning. The house wasn't much better, heated as it was. Adam was quick to follow behind him, rubbing his reddened fingers together to warm them.

He hurried into the living room where the coal stove roared brightly. His jeans were left behind in the doorway. He wasn't about to sit in his favorite chair in shit-covered pants.

When Adam came in with a cup of coffee, he was already cozied up by the stove and warming himself.

"I see how it is," Adam laughed. "Going to steal my seat and make me sit at the dining table."

"You could always sit next to me," he replied, scooting himself over to leave half the chair open. Perks of being small. Adam set the coffee down on the floor and plopped down in the armchair beside him, nearly falling on him.

Broad arms wrapped around his stomach and their positions were shifted suddenly. Jonathan squeaked at touch of cold hands against his skin.

"Rude."

He now sat on Adam's lap and his husband pulled the lever on the side of the chair to lean backwards so that they were laying down in it. Carefully, so as not to knee Adam in the dick, he turned around so they were facing each other. Adam wrapped around him, pulling him to his chest.

"Are you cold?"

"Mm, little bit. I'm warmer now." He nuzzled into Adam's scruffy jaw, sighing.

"We can speed up the process a bit." Adam dipped his fingers under the loose band of Jon's underwear to grab his ass. He encouraged Jon to shift his hips up a bit so they were pressed together. His dick was already hard and pressing into Jon.

"Fuckin' horndog," Jonathan laughed. He pressed his lips to Adam's anyway.

It was easy for Jon to slip his boxers off, at least one leg so they were out of the way. Adam's pants were a little more difficult. He found himself perching on the arm of the chair while his husband wriggled and shuffled the jeans off of his legs.

"Didn't quite think that through, did you?" Jon settled back on his lap once he had gotten his pants down far enough.

"Maybe not. C'mere you." Adam sucked bruises into his neck as his hands began to explore Jon's body. His fingers found Jon's cunt quickly and he stroked over the soft, pink folds. He pressed his thumb to his dick, feeling it swell and twitch under his touch. Jon sighed and tried to spread his legs, grinding down into the touch as his hole began to produce slick.

Adam kissed up his jaw and captured his mouth in a kiss. His fingers were wet with Jon's slick when he pulled away and stroked his own cock. He lined himself up with Jon. They moaned together when he slid into the wet heat of his husband's body. His thick length stretched him just enough that he felt it every time they did this.

"Fuck, Adam," he whined against his lips. His breath left him when their hips pressed together.

Adam took hold of his legs and lifted him up until just the head was inside, then let him fall back down. Jon quickly took control and began to move his hips on his own. They ground together, rocking the chair as Jonathan fucked himself on Adam's dick.

"Goddamn, pretty boy. You feel so good," Adam groaned.

Hot air from the furnace almost burned against his back and Adam's body was so warm against his chest that he started sweating. He flushed red in the low light coming from the stove. Adam was moving with him now, thrusting up as he came down. Their pleasure built, a burning flame between them that grew hotter with each thrust.

Jonathan's fingers found his dick, rubbing the swollen nub fervently. His legs were getting tired but he was so close, so eager to reach the orgasm that was building, that he kept going.

Adam finished first. He groaned and gripped Jon's hips tight, holding him in place to grind his cock into him. Jon followed soon after with a shaky moan. His cunt squeezed tight around Adam and pulsed with pleasure. He nuzzled into his husband's chest with a smile. "Love you."

Nines35711
Nines35711
113 Followers