Up in the Hayloft

Story Info
Adam finds Jonathan in the loft and is all too happy to help.
1.9k words
4.57
15.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nines35711
Nines35711
121 Followers

Staying at his aunt and uncle's farm for the past few weeks had been nice. Jonathan liked helping them out with the work and it would be hard to leave once his aunt's wrist was healed and they no longer needed his help. He did miss being able to spend some time to himself, though.

One afternoon, his aunt and uncle received a call from a neighbor down the road that they needed help with one of their cows. His aunt gave him a morning schedule and asked him to take care of the animals for a few days. He'd welcomed the opportunity to have some time alone, and promised to take care of everything. And thus, Jonathan was alone on the farm for the next couple of days.

The first day was spent making sure he got everything done, but on the second day, he dug through his suitcase to find the book he'd packed away and he snuck up into the loft of the horse barn. It felt a bit wrong doing this sort of thing in the guest room.

Jonathan settled against a pile of hay bales and opened up his book. It was one he'd bought from a thrift store a while back, the only one of its kind that he had. The cover bore an image of a muscular, shirtless man with curvy text above him. He opened to the dog-eared page he'd left off on and began to read.

The author's self-insert character was tied up on her bed, squirming uselessly against the ropes that bound her. The guy had undressed, showing off his thick cock. She went into great detail about its size and how badly she wanted it inside her despite struggling against him as he settled between her legs. Jon could almost imagine it himself, feeling another man's rough hands on him, teasing at his hole until he was begging for something inside of him. Heat bloomed between his legs and he sighed as he set his book down and began to wiggle his jeans down his thighs.

He sighed as he felt the heat already blooming between his legs. He set the book down long enough to unbutton his jeans and wriggle out of the restrictive denim. He pulled them down to mid-thigh, just in case he had to pull them back up quickly, and slid two fingers down to feel how wet he'd gotten. He dragged them through the slick that accumulated there and started rubbing over his dick eagerly. He picked up the book once more, working himself up with his fingers.

The character was currently on her belly over the bed, ass in the air while he worked his fingers into her roughly. His own dick twitched eagerly under his fingers. He switched to three fingers and started rubbing hard and quick. His eyes closed, ignoring the book in favor of his own fantasies.

He was too caught up in thoughts of being spread out and fucked by someone bigger and stronger to notice the crunch of boots walking up the driveway by the barn. His breathing grew fast and shallow as he started to push up into his own hand. He whined as the pressure built up in his belly, slick coating his hand and making everything feel even better.

"Fuck," he whimpered. The staircase creaked and his eyes shot open. "Fuck," he repeated as he saw who had walked in on him.

Stood stock-still at the top of the stairs was Adam, a college student who helped Jon's aunt and uncle on occasion. They'd met a few times over the past weeks, but never had any conversations beyond basic greetings. He flushed bright red when he realized he'd been caught with his pants down, quite literally.

"I- I was just... It's-" He couldn't find the words to explain himself.

"Ain't that a sight," Adam murmured. He took a few steps towards Jonathan, saying "You don't gotta stop on my account." He stood over Jon, eyes fixed on where Jonathan's hand was still covering his sex.

Jonathan's face grew hotter, but he began moving his hand again anyway. His fingers built up a steady rhythm again, rubbing in quick circles over his dick. His head tilted back with a whimper. He could see Adam's cock tenting in his pants, straining against the denim barrier. The thought of his cock made Jon's fingers dip lower. He rubbed his hole with two fingers, the flesh quivering in anticipation as he rutted his little dick against his palm.

Jonathan had never felt so wanted before. Feeling those eyes on him made the heat in his core burn hotter. He gasped as he dipped a finger inside.

"Goddamn, Jon. You look so good," Adam groaned. He got down on his knees in front of him and shuffled close. He reached out and his fingers joined Jonathan's, rubbing over where his hole clenched around the single digit. He grinned.

"May I?" Jonathan nodded eagerly, removing his own finger to let Adam's do the work. The rough pads of his fingers made him squirm, even more so when Adam pressed inside. His back arched as Adam fingered him open. The hand that wasn't inside him grabbed his jeans and pulled them down. They were tugged off all the way, letting Adam spread his legs wide and get better access to his hole.

Adam's fingers were ruthless, pressing in deep at every sensitive spot they could reach. He didn't stop until Jon was squealing, soaked between his legs and trying to fuck himself on those cruel digits.

Suddenly, his fingers slid out and his hand pressed Jonathan's thighs apart. The expression on Adam's face was hunger.

Adam dipped his head down to put his mouth to Jon's hole. His tongue dragged up the sensitive folds and pressed flat and hard against his dick. The sensation was incredible, one he had never felt before. His hands flew to Adam's head, gripping the man's short hair.

"O-Oh God! Oh, that's- fuck!" His thighs trembled the closer he got to orgasm.

Jonathan tossed and turned under Adam's dutiful mouth as he licked and sucked everything he could reach. His tongue even dipped inside of Jon a few times, tasting the fluttering walls of his hole. It was so good, the building tension in his belly becoming near-unbearable. He would snap any moment.

When he came, it was with a cry as Adam sucked his dick hungrily. His back arched and he shook through his orgasm. Adam didn't let up, continuing to slurp at his hole while he writhed. Soon, Adam's sucking turned to kisses--one to his dick, then further up at his navel, his hands following. He sucked a bruise onto Jonathan's neck, making him whine at the dull pulse of heat it sent to his groin.

"Mm, you looked so good, fucking yourself on my fingers, my mouth. Trying to get anything you can into that pretty hole, weren't you?" Jon nodded, though he wasn't sure Adam could even tell with his head buried in the space between Jon's neck and shoulder.

One of Adam's hands left his back to unbutton his jeans. He felt the man's cock brush his hole as he released it from its denim prison.

"I can fill you up, if you want."

Adam rubbed his hard length against Jonathan's sex. The shaft slid so easily through the mess of saliva and slick between his legs. Even if he wanted to pull away, he couldn't, not with how Adam held him down against the bales of hay, teasing him with his cock.

"Please," he whimpered. His own arms encircled Adam. He angled his hips up to encourage the man and felt the head of his cock catch on his hole.

Adam grinned against his neck. "Alright. I'll give you what you need."

He trembled as he felt the press of Adam's cock against his entrance. He had only ever done this with himself, only with dildos. Adam felt so big in comparison. His head stretched Jonathan open way more than the little toy he'd hidden away in his suitcase.

"Fuck, you're tight," Adam huffed. His cock slid in a little deeper, stretching Jon even wider.

Jonathan keened at the stretch. He felt so full, even though Adam had barely entered him.

Inch by inch, Adam filled him up. His cock felt massive inside Jon. He shook under Adam's bulk, holding him tight.

When Adam's balls pressed against his ass, he gasped. Jon felt like the character in his book, held down by a big, strong man with an even bigger cock. It was heavenly, being stretched so wide around Adam's length.

He moaned when he felt Adam shift inside him. Adam was pulling out. He went slow, pulling out until the crown was tugging at his entrance. He stayed there until Jonathan began to wriggle under him.

Then, he was plunging in. His length speared Jonathan open, filling him so suddenly that he let out a cry. He held on tighter as Adam began to fuck him properly. He was rough, taking whatever he wanted and Jon was here for it, gasping and moaning with each thrust.

Slick noises began to fill the air from their coupling. Jonathan was spread wide, his legs held apart by Adam's hands while he used him. This was far better than any toy.

Adam groaned into his shoulder, hot breath dampening the fabric of his shirt. He felt the bigger man bite down as his pace sped up.

Adam's cock rubbed against all the right places inside of him. Jonathan had never gotten this close from penetration alone, always needing a hand or a vibrator on his dick. Now, though, he was hanging on the edge.

Jonathan went taut like a bowstring, his thighs trembling under Adam's grip. He was so close, ready to burst.

His relief came on the next thrust. His hole squeezed tight around the dick inside of him. His vision went white as he rode out the pleasure of Adam's cock drilling into him. It pushed him higher and higher until he was whimpering with each movement.

Adam lifted off of him suddenly and pulled out. His hand moved from Jonathan's thigh to his cock, stroking himself to orgasm. He grunted, then cum was splattering across Jon's belly. It stained his shirt, dripped down between his thighs. Adam panted above him, staring down at him with a grin on his face.

Their moment of afterglow was cut short by the sound of a truck pulling into the driveway. Both of them turned their heads toward the window in panic. Adam was up an instant, stuffing his dick back into his pants and buttoning them up.

Jon scrambled to his feet. Getting his jeans and underwear back on was a hassle but he managed it. It was only when he was following Adam down the stairs that he realized his shirt was a mess.

"Here," Adam said, peeling his shirt off his back. He tossed it to Jonathan. "Put it on."

Jon nodded and dipped behind the door to the workshop to change. By the time he stumbled out of the barn, Adam was leaning against a red pickup and talking to the driver.

"Yeah I was helping Susan's nephew out. She's helping a friend next state over, asked me to check in on him." As he talked, he nodded his head to Jonathan.

Sitting in the truck was his aunt's neighbor. He waved to Dave with a sheepish smile. The man had no clue what had occurred just minutes ago.

After a short conversation with Dave, the man finally left. Jonathan and Adam watched him back up and drive off down the road. When his truck wasn't in sight anymore, Adam turned to Jon and smiled.

"Close call, huh?"

Jon pulled him forward by his belt loops and kissed him. Adam was everything he had ever dreamed of.

Nines35711
Nines35711
121 Followers