By the Fireplace

Story Info
Kat thinks about her life and gets poked. [Short Story]
2k words
3.95
5.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Kat was lying on the floor by the fireplace. It was a good day to lie in front of a fire. A cold front had swept in overnight bringing snow, wind, and dull gray clouds. The crackling wood, the flickering light, the smell of wood smoke all made Kat feel safe and warm and a little sleepy. She would stay awake because her new favorite show was about to come on. It was only on the third episode but already there were witches, dragons, and knights scheming to save the princess or do her in.

Kat was tall and thin. Her auburn hair was cut short. It wasn't obvious as she lay there but her breasts were swollen with milk meant for her son. Under her skirt, her pubic hair was trimmed. Enough remained to show she was a natural redhead. Her labia were long and shaved so they wouldn't get damp and smelly.

She was wearing her Daddy's favorite dress. It was a green and blue plaid. The skirt was wide and full of pleats. The top was more fitted but still loose. Two thin shoulder straps were all that prevented it from falling off when she stood. The effect was an innocent but sexy 1950s housewife.

Kat felt the dress being lifted and automatically raised her hips. Daddy had taught her to do that many years ago. Kat was almost 30 now. Her dress had been lifted and her hips raised many times.

She knew it wasn't Daddy. He had stopped lifting her dress years ago. Daddy liked the younger ones. Kat hoped the stranger would be quick so she didn't miss too much of her show. She also hoped he would cum in her bum. Her son was only 6 months old and Kat didn't want to get pregnant again so soon.

Getting pregnant was a matter of chance. She wasn't on birth control. None of the women were. Daddy didn't allow it. A baby cried in another room. Kat knew it was her son but she didn't try to go to him. One of her older sisters would comfort him and change his diaper or give him a bottle of mommy's milk.

There were three babies in the house with another on the way. Two of the six Other Women in the house had babies and the third was pregnant. Four more children were toddlers or older, including Kat's daughter who was two. Her oldest sister had two children, both in school. Her middle sister had one boy in pre-school.

The stranger was inside of her. There had been no foreplay. It didn't matter. Her bum and vagina had been stretched by hundreds of men. Most of their things went in with no problem even without lube. She felt the stranger cum and smiled. Her show hadn't started yet.

Kat's mother had been kind and tender, emotionally close to her children. Then she would withdraw without warning, turning into a cold, distant person. Kat loved the closeness and craved it when her mother turned away. Now her mother was gone. It had been 16 years since the funeral.

Her father was not emotionally close but he was the physical one. He would always hug his children, swing them around, put them on his shoulders, play horsie, tickle them, push them on the swing. After her mother died, Kat clung to her father trying to replace some of her mother's emotional warmth. She would do anything for her father.

When she was 18, Daddy taught her to raise her hips when her dress was lifted. He was the first one to poke her. For the first month, Daddy was the only one who lifted her dress. He poked her almost every morning. His thing wasn't real big but it hurt until she got stretched out.

Then Daddy let another man lift her dress and poke her. And another. And another. She didn't object. It made her feel good knowing all those men wanted her. And it pleased Daddy.

It didn't take very long for her to realize the men were paying Daddy to lift her dress. It was about the same time that Kat found out her two sisters were doing the same thing. She was crushed. Kat had thought she was Daddy's special girl.

One time, a man made Kat and her sisters all get undressed. He made them kiss and touch each other while he poked each of them several times in the bum and vagina. He finally came inside Kat. Nobody liked it but the man paid Daddy a lot of money and they had to do it.

That happened a few times a year. It was always the same man. Even though her sisters were now too old to have their dresses lifted, when the man came around they still had to participate. He once told Daddy he didn't want to do any three women, he wanted to do three sisters.

The day Kat turned 19 was the day the first of the Other Women arrived. The new woman had just turned 18. Daddy liked the 18 year olds the best. He said they had the tightest vaginas and bums. He charged extra to lift the dress of the 18 year olds. Kat called them the Other Women because they weren't family.

When the Other Women arrived, they had never been poked before. At least that's what Daddy told the men who complained about paying extra.

The Other Women came and left. Most were runaways who discovered life on the street was pretty ugly. Daddy fed them well and put a roof over their heads. He'd buy them a few nice clothes. Daddy didn't beat them and he didn't let the clients beat them.

In exchange, they agreed to get poked and to follow Daddy's rules. Daddy had a select clientele. A woman might only get poked six or seven times a day. Not like some places Kat had heard of where the women got poked fifteen or twenty times a day.

Most of the rules were about not using drugs and not having boyfriends. Any Other Woman who couldn't follow the rules had to leave. Any Other Woman who didn't get along with the rest had to leave. A man would come, give Daddy money, and take the troublesome woman away.

If a woman got pregnant and didn't want the baby, Daddy would find someone who did. Naturally, he charged for the service but he gave some of the money to the mother. If she did want the baby, Kat's older sisters would take care of it while the woman got poked.

Some men paid extra to poke the women while they were pregnant. Kat didn't understand why someone would pay extra to poke a woman with a big belly but they did. After they gave birth, some men paid extra to drink the milk. Kat could understand that. Mommy's milk was very tasty.

It was a good arrangement for everyone. The only catch was that the women had to leave when they turned 23. That was one reason the women didn't have to get poked as much. Clients paid extra because they were all young and tight. Whenever one of the Other Women aged out, Daddy would give the woman money to start a new life.

Kat and her sisters were the exceptions since they were Daddy's real children. But even they could only get poked until they turned 30. Daddy said nobody would pay to poke an old lady. They could either leave like the Other Women or stay and help take care of the house and the children. Her older sisters chose to stay.

Kat would soon turn 30. She was glad she wouldn't get poked by strangers anymore but it was pretty easy work. Taking care of a house with seven children, Daddy and six Other Women was a lot harder. She wouldn't be able to watch all her favorite shows as much after she turned 30.

Kat's show was over. She dozed on the floor in front of the fire. Her dress got lifted but she didn't want to raise her hips. She was too comfortable. The man spanked her hard on her bare bum to make her raise her hips.

Kat rarely looked at the men who poked her but she recognized this one by his smell. He used some special type of cologne. She was glad her show was over. This man paid extra and took a long time. He would poke her bum and her vagina and end in her mouth. She didn't mind the poking but she hated having to swallow. Still, that was her job and she would do it.

After he left, she went into the kitchen and drank some juice to get rid of the taste. It was almost time for dinner. The Other Women would get poked some more after dinner but she was done for the day.

- - - - -

Kat wasn't stupid. She had earned a Business degree online from the state university. Kat knew she was a whore. She had done some of her college coursework with a cock up her ass.

She knew Daddy was her pimp as well as her father. She knew the Other Women were mostly naive or troubled teens recruited off the streets with false promises. She knew Daddy was trafficking the unwanted babies and troublesome women.

It wasn't the life she wanted but it was the life she had. So, just as her favorite shows romanticized the distant past, she romanticized her life.

Her choice of words camouflaged the truth. She didn't get fucked, she got poked. Men didn't have cocks, they had things. Her ass and cunt were her bum and vagina. She shaved for aesthetic reasons, not because men wanted a good look at her big pussy lips. Daddy wasn't a human trafficker, he was a kind man helping troubled teens.

Believing the Other Women left to start a new and better life was much nicer than admitting they probably became drug addicted streetwalkers and died young.

Her favorite shows had a kernel of truth to them. There really had been knights and princesses. Kat's romanticized life had a kernel of truth to it as well.

A few of the women had managed to start a new and better life. Not many but a few. One had married a customer, had children, and was active in the PTA. Another had gotten rich selling condoms, pregnancy tests, and other items of interest to whorehouses at discount prices.

Kat herself hoped to help her father run the family business once she turned 30. She ideas about how to expand their market. She was sure young men would pay to have an experienced older woman teach them what to do.

Oddly enough, lifting the dress and raising the hips was not romantic fiction. It was the signature act of the whorehouse. The whores would lie down and men would lift the dress of any that might interest them. The women would raise their hips to let the customer inspect their pussy and ass.

There was a reason for this odd practice. Daddy charged not only for the time but also for the number of holes that could be fucked. The mouth was the cheapest while doing pussy, ass, and mouth in one session cost almost three times as much.

Usually, when the Other Women had their skirt raised, they would go to another room to fuck. Kat didn't care anymore. When her skirt got raised, she just lifted her hips and let the man fuck her where ever she lay.

It was not surprising that Kat had tried to camouflage and romanticize her life.

- - - - -

Kat laid next to the fireplace again. Another of her favorite shows was about to begin. It was about a family of wizards and their zany adventures. The wood crackled and the flames flickered. Outside the snow continued to fall. Kat's tummy was full and the fire was warm. She was safe and cozy.

Soon she was asleep, dreaming that Daddy was pushing her high on a swing while Mommy stood by smiling. The little girl in the dream wore a tiara and laughed joyously.