Jacqui and Jamal

Story Info
Cuckolding/hot-wife themed story.
2.5k words
8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JACQUI AND JAMAL by Andrew1968

This is a relatively short cuckolding/hot-wife themed story. This story features cuckolding/hot-wife themes. This one has some husband humiliation themes. Please be aware. Please don't say you weren't warned. I will delete any rude or useless comments. I will routinely discard any rude or useless email.

Characters:

Jacqui: a hot-wife

Jon: Jacqui's husband

Jamal: Jacqui's man

I hope people who enjoy these sorts of stories enjoy this one.

********

Jacqui and her man named Jamal were both naked. They were in each other's arms. They were making out on the couch. There was a fire burning brightly, in the blackened fireplace, in front of them. It was warm inside the living room. It was snowing outside.

Jacqui's husband named Jon was lying, stretched out, on an extendable single seat lounge chair. He was fully clothed. His laptop was open and in his lap. His laptop was on. He was scanning his long list of work emails. The bright light from the screen highlighted his tense and twitchy facial features. He hadn't been laid in years and the sexual frustration was written on his nervous, desperate and jittery body.

Jon listened to the soft delicious wet smacks coming from his right. Jon was fascinated by the sound of sighs and the deep gentle intake and expelling of air. His wife and her man's kisses caressed Jon's ears. Jacqui and Jamal were slowly stirring each up again. They were preparing for another long intense night of sex. It was a gradual process. It was never rushed. Jacqui disliked impatient lovers. She wasn't a great fan of jittery, nervous or desperate types. Jamal was definitely her type. He was never in a hurry.

The three of them had eaten the delicious dinner Jon had cooked for them. Jacqui and Jamal had fed each other. They had laughed and acted silly. The two of them had kissed each other passionately between bites of food. Afterwards Jon had poured the three of them some single malt sixteen year old scotch and they had retired to the living room.

"I love you," Jacqui softly told Jamal after they broke their kiss for a moment. "I love you so much, Jamal."

"I love you too, Jacqui," Jamal whispered back.

Jon took a moment to turn his head and look at his wife and her man. The two lovers were gazing into each other's fire filled eyes. They looked so perfect for each other. Jacqui looked small when Jon compared her to Jamal. Jacqui's man was tall, far taller than Jon was. Jamal was strong and dark skinned. He was well built. His body was large and muscular. The glow from the fire danced on his rippling jet colored form. Jacqui was short and lightly tanned. She had long fine chestnut colored hair. She had beautiful large light brown eyes. Her sinewy body was petite. Her hard curves were subtle.

At times, like now, Jon could clearly see the age difference between his wife and her man. Jon wasn't exactly sure how old Jamal was, but he estimated that Jamal was in his mid twenties. Jacqui on the other hand was forty one. The fine lines on her beautiful countenance revealed it. There were other times though when both lovers looked the same age. Jacqui was obsessed with her appearance and with reversing the aging process. She ran and swam thousands of miles in a year. Jacqui met Jamal at the gym she went to each day. Jamal just hung around picking up rich white women. Jacqui needed strong fit black lovers who were years younger than her. Jamal was definitely her type.

Jon, unfortunately, really wasn't his wife's type. Jon was forty five years old and he had let himself go. Jon was soft, pale, hairy and fat. Jacqui refused to fuck him. She cared about him, but she told her husband that she wasn't physically attracted to him. Jacqui never fucked him. She asked her husband to move into the spare bedroom and he agreed and did. Jon basically clung to her like a child clings to its mother. Jon was regarded as one of her children. He was excluded, which paved the way for a man like Jamal to enter their lives. Jon liked to consume. He ate and ate and ate. He consumed porn. He just devoured everything with his eyes and his mouth. He was Jacqui's wanker as his mother-in-law and his father-in-law liked to call him.

Jamal definitely wasn't a wanker. The tall young muscular black male never jerked off. A strange but satisfying and workable system had been devised. Jacqui and her married female friends had entered into a more or less unspoken agreement with four of the young dark skinned Gods who frequented the gym Jacqui and her married female friends liked to visit. The young dark skinned Gods were circulated amongst the women like a hot sexy commodity. There was an urgent never ending demand. They were constantly being passed around. Jacqui and her beautiful female's friends were enjoying all of them. It was an arrangement which suited everyone. Jamal and the other black Gods were enjoying attractive older married females and the women were delighted because they were finally getting laid properly and were having orgasms on a regular basis. Every member in the system was getting so much sex. Everyone was getting laid every day.

Jamal leant in and kissed Jacqui again. The two lovers sighed. They closed their eyes. Jacqui was running her slim hand along Jamal's dark thick thigh. She was stroking his big broad chest. He was caressing her bare breast with one hand. His other arm was around Jacqui. She was close to him. She was pressed up against him. Jamal's long thick black cock was fully erect. It was lying against his six-pack.

Jon watched his beautiful wife lift her small hand off Jamal's thigh and place it on Jamal's prick. Jon lay back in his extendable lounge chair and watched as if hypnotized as his wife touched another man in front of him. A drop of gleaming fluid welled in the tip of Jamal's cock. Jacqui stroked his big black balls with the soft flat part of her thumb while she gently tickled and caressed the underside of Jamal's dark shaft with her fingers.

The kiss Jacqui and Jamal were sharing grew more passionate. Jacqui moved closer. Both of them shifted their weight. Jacqui was stroking Jamal's dick with her little light fist. Jamal ran his fingers down her tight belly and between her legs. Jon grinned. His hands trembled. He drew in a deep breath. He exhaled forcefully. He licked his upper lip. The foreplay wasn't going to last much longer. Both of the lovers were growing impatient now. The intercourse would come soon.

Jon wondered how long it would take his wife to conceive a child with Jamal. Jacqui and Jon had dropped their kids off with her parents during the school vacation. As a result, Jacqui, Jamal and Jon had the family home to themselves for three whole weeks. Jacqui had conceived her two children with two other younger black men. Now she and Jon were ready to have a third. Jamal was happy to do the job with an understanding that he bore no financial obligations, but could visit and see his child anytime he wished.

"I wanna suck your cock, Jamal," Jacqui softly said, gazing at Jamal as if he were divine, after the hot kiss was broken. "I wanna show you how much I love you."

"Yeah, for sure, baby," Jamal whispered as Jacqui slowly slid off the couch and dropped to her knees on the plush creamy colored rug.

"Open your legs wider, Jamal," Jacqui whispered up at her dark skinned God.

Jon licked his lips. He was perspiring. He was hyperventilating. He watched his wife's man open his strong thick legs and adjust himself. Jacqui looked up into his dark fire flecked eyes. She dropped her gaze and stared at Jamal's prick. It was so large.

"It's so beautiful," Jacqui said, with a touch of emotion in her tone of voice. "I love your cock so much. I feel so submissive around it. I love worshipping it."

Jamal grinned. He reached out for Jon's wife. She smiled. She leant forward. She ran the palms of her hands along his black thighs. She dropped her head. Jon watched her place a soft open mouthed kiss on the underside of Jamal's knob. He then watched Jacqui flick at his tip with her tongue.

With a tender touch, Jacqui gently cradled his large dark nuts in her slim tanned hand. Jon watched his wife stroke Jamal's balls with her fingers. She turned her head and ran her tongue up and down in his length. She kissed his hard shaft again and again. She was softly sighing. She was purring.

"Do you like that, Jamal," Jacqui asked him, looking up at him with tears in her eyes, her chin trembling, desperate to please him.

"Yeah, but suck it, Jacqui - deep throat it."

"Yes master, yes Jamal, I love you, Jamal, I'll make you feel so good," Jacqui whispered with even more emotion creeping into her voice.

Jon watched his wife place her lips over Jamal's head. The light on Jon's laptop abruptly died through lack of use. Jon barely noticed. Jamal ran his hand over the back of Jacqui's neck. He stroked her there as she slowly sank down, taking several inches of his dick inside her mouth. She gagged. She stopped. Jamal wanted his woman to take more in. Jamal placed his hand on her dark head. She took the hint. She forced herself down on it. She took more in. Jamal's thick blunt weeping object was stuck in her throat.

"Good girl," Jamal softly said, looking down at the female between his open legs, while caressing the back of her head.

Jacqui withdrew. She raised her head. The prick popped out of her mouth. She looked up at Jamal through watery eyes as his black cock stood up straight before her beautiful sweaty upturned face. She was gasping. She was hysterical. Jamal grinned. Jacqui dived for it again. Jamal raised his head and sighed. He looked into the fire through half closed eyes. His woman's head moved up and down in his lap. He absentmindedly stroked her scalp.

The foreplay was soon over. Jacqui and Jamal had been playing with each other and stimulating each other most of the night. Both lovers now wanted sex. Jon carefully closed his laptop. He readied himself to see his wife and her man begin their nightly routine of intercourse.

"Come here," Jamal said, dragging Jon's wife off his big black cock.

Jacqui gasped as her man's prick emerged from her mouth with a snap. He leant forward. He picked her up. She ended curled up in his lap. They were kissing deeply and noisily. His large dark hand was between her legs and he was stroking her pussy. Jon's wife was so wet.

Jamal lay Jacqui down on her back. Her head was on a cushion. Jon barely breathed. His wife's head was just inches from him. Jamal made her open her legs wide. He made her draw her knees back. He positioned herself. He was a thick lanky black creature crawling over a lightly tanned victim. Jon could see his big prick swinging between his legs like some sort of menacing weapon. It was like a large dripping stinger. The firelight flashed and ran like liquid on their wet skin and damp hair.

"OHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD," Jacqui cried out as Jamal placed his knob against her pussy and then penetrated her body slowly and deeply. "AAAAWWWW JJJJEEEESSSSUUUUSSSS!"

"Yeah baby," Jamal whispered with satisfaction, grinning down at her, uncoiling and stretching out over her, running his hands and his forearms under her shoulder blades and then finally kissing her open mouth and driving his tongue deep inside while she sighed.

"JAMAL, JAMAL, JAMAL, JAMAL, JAMAL," Jacqui cried out, more and more loudly, as her stud fucked her.

The missionary was hard and intense. Then the two lovers quickly moved. They changed position. Jacqui was on all fours. She was facing her husband. She was looking directly at Jon, but she behaved as if he didn't exist. She was simply looking straight through her husband. Jamal meanwhile was behind Jacqui. Jon came in his pants without even touching himself. He stared at the facial features of his beautiful perspiring wife as she was fucked senseless by horny Jamal. He came just by studying his wife's open mouth and glazed over eyes. Her gleaming damp hair flashed about. Her body was pummeled from behind. Jacqui came with a piercing monkey like shriek. She was trembling and bouncing about. Then Jamal came explosively. The big black man was moving erratically. He was thumping against Jacqui. He was firing hard inside Jacqui's body. It was an amazing moment for all three of them.

*

It didn't take long for Jacqui and her stud to conceive a child together. The two lovers were only sleeping, showering, eating, drinking, and having sex together so there were plenty of opportunities for conception to take place. Jon was barely there as he had to work and he inevitably fell asleep on the stool Jacqui liked him to sit on while he watched and jerked off. Jon did, however, get to enjoy some of the sexual fireworks. Jon gasped and watched wide eyed as Jamal and Jacqui got wild. The sweat flew. The bed sheets were wet. The noise was loud. Bodies thumped and slapped together. Jacqui screamed Jamal's name out. Jamal roared in the night. Things got smashed. Skin got scratched. There were flailing slapping limbs.

The bedroom stank by the end of it. The bed mattress was stained with dark spots. Jon's wife and her big black stud had gone into the master bedroom with a definite purpose in mind. They went in to get a job done and boy did they get it done. Jacqui wanted to divorce Jon and marry Jamal by the end of it. Jamal really was Jacqui's man. He dominated her. She was so submissive with him. Jon would never forget the way his beautiful wife lay curled up like a soft quiet agreeable child in Jamal's arms. The usually bitchy and rude Jacqui did everything Jamal wanted her to do. Jon loved the passive adoring way his wife gazed up at Jamal as her black lover stroked her wet tanned skin and caressed her hair and her face with his fingertips.

"I love you so much, Jamal," Jon heard Jacqui whisper so often.

"I love you too, Jacqui," Jon heard Jamal often reply. "Now I want you to suck my dick."

"Yes master," Jacqui whispered back, becoming emotional again.

Jacqui was so pleased when she found out she was pregnant. She called Jamal straight away to let him know. Her husband was at work so she sent him a brief text message. She called her mom next.

"Oh my God, mom," Jacqui stated excitedly, "I'm pregnant again! I can't believe it! I'm so excited! I'm gonna have another baby!"

"Oh my darling," Jacqui's mother exclaimed. "That's such amazing and wonderful news! I'm going to be a grandmother again!"

"You sure are, mom," Jacqui returned. "I'm so happy!"

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Hooked on Black Bareback It was supposed to be just one time.in Interracial Love
Wife Set Up with Older Black Man Laura’s best friend conspires to set wife up with her dad.in Interracial Love
A Tease Too Far A wife accepts an unusual method for conception.in Interracial Love
The Risk of Sharing Sarah Sarah gets filled by several men.in Loving Wives
More Stories