By the Power of My Cheeks

Story Info
A talented professional and a straight, married hunk.
3.3k words
4.67
8.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have what you might call an interesting job. Most of my clients are nice people, often wealthy, often with very strange interests, but there are a handful of experiences that I'll remember forever. One of them was bathing in a tub full of milk and letting an older man scrub me down. Another was dressing up in a giant octopus costume complete with silicone tentacles. And another was when a client invited me over to eat cake, which turned out to involve a 3 tier cake, my anus, and a huge fucking mess. But, although I don't know it yet, the most memorable is just about to happen.

You probably guessed it: I am in fact an escort. Despite the occasional odd request (please god no more anus cake), I love my work. I get to meet cool people, have lots of sex, often better the lives of others through providing sex, and I never felt unsafe in the 2 years I've been doing it. I'm only 26, so I don't know how long I'll want to do it, but I'm happy so far. Today I get a certain booking request from a certain "Client 762" through my agency website. His profile indicates that his first name is Jacob, and... that's all I know. It's agency policy for the escorts to meet the clients blindly, although the agency verifies client identities and legitimacy. I accept the request to meet him tomorrow night at 9 PM at the Westfield Inn up town.

It's now the following night, and I just got ready to meet my client. I make it to the hotel at 9 PM sharp and go up to the room; I knock on the door and moments later it opens, with a man in a white hotel robe behind the door. "Come in," he says.

I walk in and greet him, "My name is Damian, which you probably know." I reach out for a handshake and he obliges, responding, "Jake."

He gives a firm handshake. I look closely at his eyes... such a deep gaze, I think. His eyes, a light shade of brown, glistening in the soft hotel room light. I look more closely at him: a handsome 40-something face, hair light brown and neatly short, his stubble a light veil over a masculine jaw. Probably married, I think to myself. A tight physique hidden under a half-done bath robe, his calves thick and lightly furry. My subtle stare climbs up from his calves to his knees, and I notice his robe is just open enough that I can almost see up his thigh.

"Nice to meet you, Jake. How was your day?" I ask, genuinely curious.

"Uh, fine," he goes, "Just in town for a business trip, thought I'd get some company..." He then seems to interrupt himself, "Look, before anything happens I want to be sure that this is very discreet." I now notice his face has slightly tensed up.

"You are guaranteed total confidentiality," I reassure him, "I would never divulge anything to anyone about any client, it's agency policy." I hate sounding so formal. "You're in good hands." I say with a coy smile.

He still holds a smileless face and says, "I'm straight." Yes, I figured that, buddy. "I'm actually married." Ding ding ding, I guessed correctly. Another straight guy with a secret fantasy probably trapped in a sexless marriage and with balls bluer than the ocean, just dying for some release.

"That's completely fine," I reply, committing to my subtle smile, "I have many straight clients and I can't report a single disappointment." He seems a bit relieved at that remark. "Just relax. And know that you can completely back out if you're uncomfortable, I wouldn't even charge you." It's common for clients to get cold feet and it's my job to allow them to get the most of what they're paying for. I step closer to him, less than foot between us, and search his face for consent. His face relaxes a bit, and I can see the lust in his eyes resurface as his stare sinks down from my eyes to my waist.

He then slowly undoes his robe and lets it fall open, revealing his gorgeous body. Although I'm a professional, I feel my own lust start to build up in my loins; I don't often get hot, hunky straight men like Jake. I can't help but indulge in staring, my eyes taking in his built shoulders and thick biceps, his square pecs that are peppered with light brown hairs, pink nipples placed perfectly above the lower edge of his pecs, his slightly ridged stomach with a soft treasure trail that leads to a trimmed groin.

I feel my mouth water. He has gorgeous skin, not a freckle in sight. I drop down to be eye-level with his crotch. My fingers touch his thick calves and slowly slide up to wrap around his thighs. God bless these thick thighs! My hands closely feel the tight hamstrings at the back and my eyes feast on the defined quads in front, all only slightly furry and soft to the touch.

Then there's the glorious cock. What a sight. I've seen my share of cocks but this one might be the prettiest cock I've yet seen. A good six or seven inches of meaty goodness. It's already hard and pointed toward my face. The short hairs at the base subtly lead to a thick shaft that is adorned with two veins at the hilt and continues into a smooth rod, perfectly symmetrical. A thick under-pipe extends from the ballsack all the way to the glans, which is elegantly ridged and leads to a bulbous, glistening pink head.

Fuck. Without hesitation, I extend my eager tongue out to lick the tip of the head. I lick the little opening then lick around the head, just to tease it.

My hand then cups the back of his balls, very soft and cleanly shaved, just as my lips engulf the head and quickly devour the length of his cock. I do this as I play with his balls in my hand, feeling his nuts dance with my fingers inside his sack, responding to my tickling touch. My lips are feeling every vein on the terrain of his shaft, and my tongue is sensitive to the smooth texture of his head. So fucking delicious.

My movements are slow and deliberate. With every bob on his cock I go slightly deeper, suppressing my gag reflex and pushing my throat closer to his bulb. I look up at him and he's got his eyes closed, head relaxed back, and gently sighing. He starts a gentle thrusting motion, now pushing down my tongue and eagerly into the back of my throat. My mouth is now very watery and my spit is trickling along his majestic shaft and dripping down.

As he fucks my face, I raise my hands to cup his bum. God damn, this bum! Firm, round, and smooth, a perfect anchor to hold while he's satisfying himself. I then slow down and pop my lips off his cock, looking up to see him looking down at me with a happy grin. I lift his beautiful shaft and gingerly lick his balls, which gets me another gratified sigh.

I stand up, still holding his cock, and softly ask, "Would you like me to kiss you?" His eyes look soft with submission: "Sure," He says. I lean into his body and press my lips into his; his stubble feels incredible against my smooth face. I feel his tongue peek out and I match it with subtle strokes with my own tongue, and my hands organically move to toss his robe off his hunky body. I peel open my own shirt unbuttoned and I remove my lips off his only for a second to whip off my pants. My own body, compared to his hunky form, is slight and hairless, lean from my semi-competitive running yet somewhat defined thanks to ample gym time.

He's about to learn that, as a professional, I take charge. I push his naked body back onto the bed. He leans back on his elbows to watch me as I drop down to his groin again. But this time I want to show him the world. I maneuver my hands around his ankles and lift up his legs. He seems surprised by this but not unwilling. I now have a glorious view of his rear: those lightly furred thighs, a beautiful taint leading up to his balls, those two square butt cheeks, and in between them a delicate pink hole that I'm sure has never been loved. What a beauty.

I press my face into his taint, my lips on the soft skin and my nose between his balls and his thigh. I can smell his musk, sweet and intoxicating. A smell of testosterone and sex. I take in a big whiff and feel myself get high. I could smell this forever, I think. I then push out my tongue and slowly run it down his taint, but I stop before reaching his most sacred place and go back up to his balls, licking more intensely. In my peripheral vision I catch an awe-struck face, eyebrows lifted with surprise and a hint of a smile on those beautiful curved lips. I then slither my tongue down again, slow, methodical, fluid, moving my head around as I'm writhing my tongue down his taint, until I land on his hole. His innocent pink button. And I lick. Gently. Around the opening to ease the tension in the muscles. I hear that sweet sound that I'm waiting for: a deep, uncontrolled sigh. Jake is enjoying it. I whisper to him to relax completely, and as he tries to, I re-acquaint my tongue with his ass. This time licking the hole itself, as sweetly and affectionately as I can.

At first I lick it like I'm licking delicious ice cream, whole-heartedly and with my entire tongue, in long upward strokes. I see his hole relax and twitch with each stroke. Then I switch to a deep lick, poking into hole and pushing his boundaries a little. I want him to feel me inside him. I want him to give in to me. A few deep licks grant me a sweet victory in opening up his ass, just barely enough for my tongue to slide in. His ass tastes wonderful, just barely a hint of musk and salty manliness, and a very soft texture. I hear a little moan come out and I'm happy. "Wow..." he mumbles a couple of times. I've unlocked his soft spot.

I gently transition from feasting on his ass back to running my tongue up his taint, slowly shifting the attention back to what he's used to. I get to his balls and my tongue squirms around them, plays with them, wet and hungry. I then suck on one of his nuts, drawing it into my mouth and licking it, then his other nut, and then I open wider and swallow up his entire ball sack. Fuck he tastes so good. I then grab his cock in my hand and run my tongue from his balls up along the under-pipe of his shaft and then suck on it. His feet are back on the floor and I throat his cock a little deeper this time. I push myself to deep throat him, fighting my gags and letting my spit make a sloppy mess on his beautiful cock.

Now it's time to show him some real fun. I stand up, my own cock now hard as rock. I grab his hands and pull him up while I jump on the bed on my knees, my rear facing him. I plant my hands on the bed, arch my back, and look back, him directly behind me. I want him to get a good look at the ass he's about to fuck. I can see him staring at my ass. Target practice, mister. I reach for a bottle in my bag and squeeze out some lube onto my hole. He's just standing there watching, entertained. I then slowly lean back and playfully tease the tip of his cock with my wet hole, my hips dancing left and right. Then I push back. My hole starts to stretch and gobble up his head; I bob on and off a couple of times to ease the pain before finally sliding down on his magnificent shaft. "Fuuck..." I hear from behind me. His cock feels amazing. Just thick enough but not too fat, bulbous round head that is just big enough. I look back and he's standing, feet planted firmly, hands behind his back -- just enjoying the experience.

I sway forward and back, sliding up and down and receiving soft sighs in return. Fuck, I love his cock. Being a professional, I usually gauge how much vocalization my client likes and with straight men I usually control myself, but with him I couldn't contain my own sighs. He feels incredible... his cock filling up my ass, each time adding so much pressure. And when I slide back all the way to his balls, I feel his head poking my inner wall, with each knock feeling some pain and much more pleasure, making me moan under my breath.

"Fuck it's so tight..." He mumbles behind me. "Feel good?" I ask as I'm still sliding. "Yeah." He replies, conservatively. I then slow down and playfully wiggle my ass on his cock, teasing him. He surprises me with a deep thrust. Holy fuck! He grabs my shoulders and pushes me forward, turning me around so I'm on my back and my legs to the side, while he jumps onto his knees, his hog still inside me. He grabs my waist and starts fucking. FUCK YES. Nothing hotter than a straight man in the haze of carnal cravings and the urge to breed.

Jake fucks good. He is shoving his rock hard cock in and out of me. He fucks hard and he fucks all the way. My hands reach up to touch his chest. Those burly pecs that are so firm to the grab. I touch his nipples as he's pounding and he enjoys it. He slows down for a moment, and I take the chance to swing my legs around and wrap them around his waist. He quickly grabs my ankles and heaves my legs forward above my head. He's getting dominant now.

He starts to ramp up his speed again before straightening his legs back and anchoring his hands on the bed, my legs now up on his shoulders. He's in the planking position and proceeds to thrust down into me, so fucking deep in, that I start to grunt. His whole body weight on my ass, ramming his talented rod hard and slow into my ass. With each thrust punishing my prostate. He then starts to speed up and regain his rhythm; he slowly drops his whole body down, my knees now touching my chest. "Oh fuuuck...." He's moaning as he's fucking away, enjoying a good fuck that he probably hasn't gotten in a long time.

I enjoy seeing him take charge. But I start to think I want to take back control and give him one more indulgence. As he eases the uninhibited fucking for a moment, I guide him to the side so that now he's on his back. His cock makes a popping sound as it slides out of my hole. I grab his cock in my hand and suck on it, licking his head and his shaft in pure gluttony. His eyes open wide for a brief moment, and he whisper, "You're so dirty..." I smile as I gobble up the picturesque penis. I then surprise him with something.

While he's laying back on the bed, arms folded behind his head, cock still rock hard and pointing up, I stand up on the bed with my feet by his chest. I drop down to place my hands by his feet and sit on his rod. I start to ride him in reverse cowboy with my chest to the air. My hip bouncing fluidly up and down as I'm sliding down to his balls and up to his tip then back again. My own cock is hard and flailing in a helicopter motion. He looks so hot from this angle: his beautifully built chest, his big biceps curled in tight bulges, full view of his nicely manscaped underarms.

I start to clench my cheeks and tighten my grip on his shaft; I notice his expression changing from relaxed pleasure to intense concentration. He moves his hands to grab my waist and urge me to go faster. I can see he's in the home stretch. I swiftly heave myself forward, grab his wrists, and pin them above his head. Now I'm crouched on his cock with a firm grasp and still keeping my rhythm. He's looking me in the eyes now and I'm holding his stare. He starts to moan, then his moans turn to a final loud grunt as his eyes close and his cock explodes inside me. I feel his seed squirt in me, warm and plentiful. He lets out a long, "FUUUUCK!" while I relentlessly milk him, before slowing down and resting my cheeks on his groin.

"God damn..." He sighs out, staring into the ceiling. I look down at my cock, still hard, and then over to him and say, "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

He replies with an inkling of humour, still breathing heavily, "You certainly didn't disappoint."

"I bet your wife doesn't do this," I reply mockingly. His faces tenses up a bit. Shit, I think I just took him out of his fantasy...

"Sorry," I quickly scrap for something better to say, "I..."

He interrupts me: "It's all good. I've got to get back to reality at some point." He looks away pensively for a moment before peeling himself off the bed.

"How much do I owe you?" He asks politely. I try to read his face: probably a mix of guilt and post-nut clarity.

"Three hundred." He picks up a wallet off the desk and hands me the money. I take that as my cue to get dressed and leave, so I get up and reach for my clothes.

"Wait," Jake says. "Can I ask you a question?" I notice his eyes are now soft and suppliant.

"Sure," I reply. He looks like he is searching for the words, then asks, "You said you've had straight clients before. Does that mean that... this is normal?"

I think for a second, unsure of what he's getting at. "What do you mean?"

"This... What I did with you... even though I'm straight and married..." Jake explains. His eyes look lost and confused.

I think carefully about what to say. "Well Jake," I start, "I don't know if it's normal or not, but I do know that every such client I had was looking for something. Either to fulfill a fantasy, or for a safe way to have an anonymous one night stand, or even just to experiment. They usually do it for a reason." His face is flushed with concern, eyes sinking with some deep realization.

"I guess..." he finally says, "I guess I have some things to figure out..."

I say with warmth, "The good news is that you have all the time in the world to figure it out." I think I can try to lighten his mood: "And if you need more "experimenting" I'm always available to help." That last part I said with air quotes, a cheeky smile, and a wink. He lets out a chuckle and looks into my eyes. "Thanks," He says. I smile at him, then gather my things and head out.

I never did see Jake again, but a few moments later I get a notification from my agency website that I have a direct review from a client. It's from Jake. In it he writes, "I couldn't recommend Damian enough. Great experience in and out of bed. Gave me exactly what I needed." I can't help but smile as I read it. Glad I could be of service, Jake.

THE END