Bye Bi Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening the door, I find Brett there with a bottle of wine and a smile. He's also in his civvies, the first time I've seen him out of the medical whites. "You found us, come in, come in and make yourself at home."

***

My first impression is that Samantha and Kris live well. The interior of their house is as nice as the outside and the whole neighborhood. Two wages no doubt helps make life easier. "What a lovely home, and here's my humble contribution to tonights meal."

I take the wine and tuck it into the cradle of my arm. "You didn't need to bring the wine but it's very thoughtful. Come and meet Kris, he's in the kitchen.

"Kris, this is Brett."

I take the hand Brett offers, he has a strong confident grip and we both look at each other for the first time. As we stand here, there's no way I can get out of my thoughts that we're here for more than a dinner. He's a well put together man, just like Sam said. I know that we both know why we're here — and we're both looking at each other through the lens of sexual overtones. I know I am, and I certainly don't see anything off-putting in him. Still, the newness of all of this — the seemingly abrupt transition from fantasies to reality leaves me a bit disoriented. "I think everything's about ready. Sam, you wanna eat now or sit for awhile first?"

"No, everything's ready. Let's just sit down and you and Brett can get acquainted while we eat."

As we sit and eat and sip the wine Brett brought, I'm thankful that my wife takes care of engaging in conversation. After awhile and as the meal progresses, it seems that not only my nerves have settled, but Brett and Samantha also seem much more at ease. I guess it's not unusual for some awkwardness when meeting someone for the first time — especially so when knowing that we all know there's a lot of things going unsaid. For me, It's obvious that she didn't exaggerate or over hype Brett's looks or friendly personality. My mind does try to undress him a bit — and finds no fault. When the meal is over, it's again Sam who leads us two men.

"You guys go sit in the living-room while I clean up a bit. I'll join you in flash. Brett, would you like an after dinner drink — Scotch and soda is Kris's favorite."

"Sure, that sounds nice."

"I'll make the drinks Brett. Sam and I can take care of the dishes, go get more comfortable in the living-room and I'll fix us some drinks."

When Brett walks away, I turn back to the kitchen to make the drinks. Samantha is already doing her thing cleaning up a bit, but stops to ask with her hands and eyes — what do I think?

I just nod in the affirmative and give her two thumbs up — then go over and mix three drinks.

*****

Scene Six — The Dreaded Talk

When Sam finishes tidying the kitchen up and helping get the dishes off the table, she says very softly and with the pointing of her hands, "You go talk to him alone." Then she comes closer and whispers, "Go get acquainted — you two need to feel each other out without me being around."

I nod my head and go out to Brett with our drinks. "Sam said I should come out and keep you company. I think really, it's because she didn't think I was cleaning her kitchen good enough."

"You're one lucky man Kris. She sure makes it easier working in the clinic. I'm not certain, but if she wasn't there, I'd be tempted to find another job."

"I can't argue with you about that. I don't even like to think about my life without her. But you know, I think your friendship has added something good in her life too. I know she's a lot happier when she comes home after work since you've been there."

"Well, that's nice to know. So, she told me that we all have some bisexual experiences in our past. Kris, please tell me what you think — but, I think we should all just feel free to talk about that if you and Sam would like to go there. From what she and I have discussed, sounds like none of us are wild and crazy. Those days are past, eh?"

Yeh, past but not forgotten — right?"

"Sorta seems that way. I'll just come out and say it while we're alone; Kris, I'm not opposed to exploring the possibilities. But I'm not going to push it. The one thing I'd never want to do is cause any friction in your marriage. I haven't been able to be so straight forward with her — kind of awkward, as I imagine you understand."

"I appreciate your honesty and straight talk. It's been our thought to just take it slow and easy and see how things unfold. Is that something you'd want to do?"

"Really, that's the only way I'd want to go forward. I mean, no reason to drag things out for months and months — but honestly, I think Sam has already started the bridge that might bring us all together. There's no secret what we are all talking about now. But I really do want to leave it in your hands Kris. You're the man of this household and I think that puts your wishes way over any I might have."

"You give me too much credit. Sam's the one driving this bus, for the most part. Don't tell her I told you this, but I think you should know just to make you feel more comfortable and confident; she finds you attractive. So, it's all of us who will probably get something out of this — should this actually happen."

"And you, do you find me interesting in the same way?"

Brett's question takes me by surprise — but it shouldn't have. He looks away from me and that gives me time to think. It's either in or out, the voice inside my head tells me. We've come this far — when would another opportunity like this ever come up? "Brett, I do find you interesting. We're all in our thirties or so and we're not getting any younger — I don't know about you, but it'd be pretty hard for me to imagine that such a friendship like we're discussing would ever come by again."

"It's not just you guys, it's not easy for me either. I'm like you and Sam. She mentioned how neither of you would be interested without the friendship attached. I've tried that in the past and it's a sad lonely experience in my opinion."

"That's comforting and encouraging to know Brett. Neither I or Sam has gone down that path — but we sort of intuitively know it's not for us either." The sound of her footsteps on the hardwood floor is a relief. This whole experience has been an eye-opener for me and I feel myself relaxing.

"Well, you guys need anything — another glass of wine? Should be three glasses left, I think."

"Sure, let's cap this off with a final toast Babe. You need any help?"

"No, I figured no one would want a good wine to go to waste, so they're already poured — be right back."

"I know you know how lucky you are Kris. If I could be so blessed."

"Yeh, I know, Sam is my blessing in life. Maybe a little of my blessing can be shared. We all need to think about this a bit more ... but right now, I don't have any big concerns. Let's just leave it at that; You go home and think about everything for awhile. We'll do the same and then we can all say we gave it our best shot."

"Sounds like a good idea. Right now, I can't think of a reason I wouldn't want to become a closer friend with you guys. But I know I only have to think about me. I totally respect you both, by the way."

"Thanks, I know we both feel the same for you."

"Okay guys, here's a nightcap. There was just enough for three full glasses. Sorry it took me so long putting things away."

"Don't feel bad Samantha, it gave me time to get better acquainted with Kris."

"Well, did I miss anything important?"

"Not really Babe, we just sorta laid things on the table — bottom line, we might as well all come out and say it; we're contemplating a sexual triad. Brett's on board pending a little more thought. And I think we're on board, with a little more thought and discussion."

"And you think that's not important for me to miss?"

"Well, yeh it's important — what I mean is Brett and I don't have any huge obstacles to going forward."

"I might add Samantha, that we've agreed that I need to think about all of this for awhile — and you two need to do the same. He and I both spoke in explicit terms that we are all talking about a sexual triad. We''re all adults and I think we're all comfortable that we'll all do that thinking. It's easier for me, being single — so I can say that I can't see any reason for me to not jump onboard. I know you two need to talk a bit more and I want you to do that. He mentioned how much you both enjoy the hot springs, maybe we should all go together sometime?"

Kris stands up and puts his hand out for Brett to shake. "Brett, you're a straight shooter and I appreciate that in a man. You're right, Sam and I will talk and let you know sooner rather than later what we've decided. It's been a real pleasure spending the evening with you — great to finally meet face to face."

Brett takes the offered hand and lets Kris pull him up off the sofa. It's too soon for hugs, but I see the warmth of friendship in my two men. I let Kris walk our new friend to the door and I'm surprised when my two men do embrace for a short goodbye hug. For some reason, I feel a soft sexual thrill race through my body — when the front door closes, I feel a sense of relief that this part is over with no casualties.

Our discussions roll over again as I keep my eye on the traffic — I have no doubt about truly feeling something for both Samantha and Kris. It's been a really long time since I wasn't all alone. Oddly, I desire something with both of them — in the past it's the man — the cock that captured me. With them, it's actually a pretty equal interest in them both. With Kris, I felt that desire stir again— now the desire is awake. The feeling in my own cock assures me of that. But it's been a long time since a woman stirred that other part of me awake — I'd be too ashamed to tell her — to tell them both, that I fantasize about her in bed at night — that I've already made love to her in my imagination. The friendship we have at work has gone beyond platonic for me — and now it seems the feelings are mutual. The risks loom large and it could blow up on us all. I weigh the risks and gain no insight for going one way or the other. Seems best to put it aside — join them at the hot-springs getaway if they ask and just see how it unfolds? I just can't know the outcome no matter how much I want to.

***

After Brett leaves, I walk over and give Kris a huge hug. "That was harder than I thought it'd be. I'm so thankful you were so engaged and carried the ball. What do you think, now that you've met him?"

"I think he's a nice gentle guy. I see why you like him. He's more shy than I pictured he'd be — but to be honest, I kinda like that. Also being honest, I was kinda worried he'd be some kind of alpha. But he's not. How did you think the evening went? Get any answers to your uncertainties?"

"My biggest uncertainty was that you might not like him at all. Seems that didn't happen. Other than that — well, I've gotten to know him at work for awhile now. So, based on that, I feel that you met the real Brett tonight. He's pretty unassuming and I could say he seems more of a follower than a leader. I kinda like that — I see you as a leader. Funny, I never thought much about male personality much. But now, with the consideration of sexual games involved, I can understand how you guys are on another wave length than me. I just have to think about two men pleasuring me — you two have to figure out the pecking order it seems."

"I think that's a fairly accurate assessment Sam. My take is that Brett is more passive. In sex lingo, I see him as more of a bottom. But he could also surprise us both and be more assertive when things get steamy."

"Is that would you would prefer — him being more passive?"

"More honesty? It would probably be easier since I'd know you're watching us. It's not easy for me to admit it, but I can swing both ways when it comes to guys. It really depends a lot on the other guy and on whatever wave my own sexuality is on at the moment. Long way of saying, I can go both ways. Of course, that's all in my fantasies. How would you feel about seeing him fuck me? Would it change the way you see me — or think about me?"

"What I think is; men seem to be much more insecure and fragile about how they are perceived. But to answer your question; I think it would be really hot to see you getting screwed."

Talking about this is getting me stirred in my pants — but it's a good feeling both physically and mentally to finally be having this discussion. Knowing she isn't put off by my kinks and twists lifts a heavy load off my shoulders. "That honesty is really appreciated Sam. Knowing how you feel about that — I mean a guy taking the cock is a big deal for most of us — especially if we're married to a woman. I don't know how many women are as open as you to this kind of three-way relationship, but I really appreciate your feelings about it."

"Women, like men are all unique. I guess you just happened to fall in love with one of the kinkier ones."

The word love is at the core of everything we have together — I know it; "Sam, falling in love with you is the best thing that's ever happened to me — actually, the fact that you fell in love with me is the best thing to ever happen. You're right, the love we have for each other — the trust we share ... it's these that form a foundation for us to play on the edges — allows us to explore even these kinds of crooked paths. But I want to make one thing perfectly clear; That love also dictates that; if for any reason either of us wants to get out of whatever we get into — love requires we both get out together."

I take the few steps that separate us and put my arms around his waist as he envelops me with his comforting strength. His masculine scent fills me and relaxes me — only now realizing how stressful this evening has been. But, even if we never do anything with Brett or any other person ... I know our bond is tied even tighter than it's ever been. We've opened our most vulnerable hearts and secrets to each other and that alone is worth everything.

*****

Scene Seven — Taking A Chance In Uncharted Waters

After three more evening dinners together with Brett at our house, it's agreed by all three of us that a trip to Breitenbush Hot Springs is the next step in our unfolding friendship. We all agree on an early Saturday departure and one night adventure — well, as adventurous as a warm room and nude hot springs will offer. We book the room for an early Saturday arrival and a Sunday mid-day departure.

Kris drives us in his work truck, as it has a rear bench seat for more room. I sit in the middle between my two men since I'm the smallest passenger. It's not too far north on the interstate up to Salem, then it's east into the Cascade mountains. It's the first time Brett has been on state highway 22 out of Salem, so we take our time and enjoy the drive. The leaves are starting to take on their Fall colors and it's a glorious sunny day. After, what seems a short drive with all the chit chat, we make the turn north up to the retreat. Our close seating arraignment seems ideal for me as I have my two men on both sides. All in all, it's a bright sun-shiny day and we're all having a nice break from our daily lives.

"Well, this is home for a night and a day — hope everyone brought their toothbrush."

Kris has been in a good mood all day and his sappy jokes tell me that he himself is happy to be here with Brett and me. It's still hard for me to fully wrap my head around the fact that we're here to fuck and be fucked in more than one way. For me, I can hardly suppress my anticipation in watching Kris and Brett together — and maybe joining somehow. There's no script, no big plan for how this will all unfold — that seems best to me. Kris gets out and walks to the office to check us in, leaving Brett and I in the truck.

"Samantha, while we have a minute alone. I want to ask you if there is anything you might not want to explore on this first time out. I really want it to go perfectly. Anything I should know about Kris?"

"Relax, Kris and I have talked and we both agreed that we should all just take it as it unfolds. To put you at ease, I don't think there is any kinky thing that could come up that is going to be a big deal. It's all new to us and I guess a lot of this is new for you too. We've talked about you and him having sex, and I think pretty much most things are on the table. The one thing I might mention, I don't think Kris is ready to bottom under you yet. It's a man thing — you know?"

"I hadn't even considered topping him. It's kinda really weird talking to you like this, but I'm more of the bottom. You may already have figured me out, but now you know. PS, I brought my douche."

"I totally forgot about that! I'm glad one of us had their head screwed on. Brett, I want you to know that I'm thrilled to be here with you. I so hope this is the first of many times we can all be together like this."

"Thank you — thank you both for taking a chance on me. For what it's worth, it means a lot to me."

Seeing him unfold his secrets and vulnerabilities is as beautiful as seeing a flower unfold in the sunshine of a new day. I lean over and kiss him on the cheek — his soft smile in return brings us another step forward in our journey of discovery. Kris is coming down the wooden steps to take us to our home for today, tonight and part of tomorrow. Deep down, I know our lives will be changed in one way or the other before this weekend is over.

"Okay kids, we're in cabin number three. I take that as a harbinger of good luck. Start thinking about what our schedule might be."

The cabin is as lovely and cozy as I remembered. It's Brett's first time so he's really impressed with everything. "Well, what's first on the to-do list."

It's Kris who says, "Rule number one is that everyone takes a shower before getting into the pools."

"Well then boys, I think it's show time — strip 'em off." I lead the way by pulling my shirt off and letting them finally see what they've both been sneaking peeks at all day. They seem sort'a addled so I undo my jeans and peel them down as well. I had already kicked my sandals off by the door — so I'm almost ready to get to the tubs and these two are like frozen snowmen. "Well, are we going to shower or not?" With that question asked, they both snap out'a their frozen moment and quickly follow my lead. I feel like my opinion that it's we women who really lead the pack is validated. But, in giving credit where credit is due, they do a fast job of it and now stand as naked as I am. My nipples are obviously peeked due to the coolness in the air — but my guys cocks ... hmmm, so obvious the poor lads are a bit overcome with the moment. Thinking to take advantage and also break the ice, I walk over to them, take one cock in my right hand and one in my left and lead them forth to the washing of bodies and the lathering of soap.

It seems that the warm water of the shower revives my two guys and they soon combine in the decision to bathe me first. It seems unnecessary — but it feels oh so wonderful and I surrender to their ministrations. When they have thoroughly bathed me, down to my toes no less, I return the favor. I start soaping Brett while Kris watches. I continue for awhile, then ask him, "You should help me like you helped him wash me." I smile and wink at him, knowing he got the hint — this is why we're here. This sharing of the shower seems an easy and safe way to break the ice. After breaking that initial barrier for Kris, our shower becomes a mutual exploration of flesh — six soapy hands washing three clean bodies much longer than hygiene might require. But my grandfather always said, 'If it's worth doing, it's worth over doing.' I wonder what he would say about this — but not for long. As I lean my face against the shower wall, it's Brett who takes on the chore of assuring that my butt-hole is spotless. He is a registered nurse after all, I tell myself as he does his job — sending non-medical tingles into my core.