Bye, Bye, Mr Finch?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lucas, you will make that joke once too often!" Michelle stood and signalled to Max.

"Who said I'm joking?" grinned Lucas, holding Michelle's gaze.

"You're fucking lucky that I'm fond of you." laughed Michelle. It also helped that Lucas was good at his trade. "Don't forget my update, otherwise I'll be back to continue the conversation."

"I always look forward to your company, and I'll offer up Maise to distract you. The girl is a demon when it comes to eating pussy."

"How the fuck do you know?" asked Max finishing his orange juice.

"My mother raves about her, doesn't she Maise?"

"All the ladies do," responded Maise with a giggle.

"I may just let Maise distract me then, Lucas, although I know for a fact your dear old mum is dead." Michelle gave Maise's hand a light squeeze.

"Yeah, but she died with Maise induced smile on her face!" laughed Lucas.

"Oi! That's disgusting!" Maise flicked a towel at Lucas, who ducked in mock terror.

Smiling, Michelle headed for the exit, reaching for her phone as it beeped.

****

It was becoming increasingly difficult for Linda to think straight, even breathe. Emily hung on her arm and was now openly flirting. The touching, the closeness, it was like walking in a fog of pheromones.

And it was not just that the girl was attractive. It was who she resembled. Linda's relationship with her daughter was complicated. It was open and frank in many ways, yet much was left unsaid. Each knowing, yet never acknowledging. Then there was the Becky incident. It was always the 'incident'. Linda pecked and scurried around the locked memory in her head. The chance to experience, fully experience, not just nibble around the edge, was intoxicating. Emily was a fantasy figure made real. Or maybe it was the drug. Maybe Linda was in the grip of a hallucination. A hallucination whose hand rested in the small of her back as they studied some prints.

"What do you think, Linda? Would that look good on the wall of my pokey flat? Brighten the place up?"

"Hmm?" Linda stared at the young girl's lips as they moved. Plump, but not overly so, a faint sheen of a discreet gloss.

"I really don't think you are listening!" protested Emily.

"Of course I am!"

Is that your phone?"

"My what?"

"Phone. It's started beeping."

"What? Oh, yes. hang on." Linda fished in her bag and frowned at the message.

****

"Where to now?" asked Max.

"Ladybugs pre-school. Seems I have to pick up Amanda. Judy is ill, and Tilly is looking after her. Megan is on the verge of popping out her sprog, and Linda says she can't make it either."

Max flipped the indicator; he had insisted on driving. "School it is. You want me to wait?"

"You okay with that?"

"Sure. Things are quiet. Minding you and Amanda is pretty much the highlight of my day."

"Christ, things that bad?"

"Hey, we've got the area pretty much locked down. This business with Finch is the only issue, and I'm still not convinced. I reckon Finch is sound. Mind you, getting him banged up yesterday was fucking funny!" He barked a short sharp laugh.

"Maybe. We'll see when we catch up with Smithy later."

"Fair enough."

"You know It's ages since I've picked Amanda up from school and mixed with the mums. Make a nice change."

****

"Emergency over?"

Linda smiled at Emily and nodded. They were sitting in the concourse. "Family business. All sorted." the pressure of Emily's arm against hers was making Linda tense.

"Want to continue shopping, or--?"

"Or works for me."

"Me too. What is 'or' though?" Again that teasing smile. The frank gaze.

"We both know what 'or' is, don't we, Emily?" replied Linda after a pause.

The gaze dropped a fraction. "I guess," replied Emily quietly.

"So, tell me this, Emily. Why me? Why now?"

"Why not?" replied Emily lightly.

"Very glib. Forget it. I'll drive you back."

Emily rose to her feet. "Okay. It's been a fun and unexpected afternoon. That's all."

"Yes, it has. Come on. Let's head back to the car." Automatically, she held out her arm for Emily.

"So, we still friends?" Emily slid her arm through Linda's and hung on.

"Of course. Now, do you want dropping anywhere special?"

"Town centre will do if that's okay?"

"I have a flat in the centre, so it's fine."

****

Michelle was vague on when Amanda got out of Ladybugs, but a few parents were milling around, so she guessed it wouldn't be long.

"I'll wait in the car." Max pulled out a newspaper and began reading the sports section.

"Thanks." Michelle pulled her tan jacket around her and made her way to the entrance. She caught the looks as she walked toward them. Some of the mums she vaguely remembered from her own school days.

One of the dads was eyeing her curiously. He looked familiar, but Michelle couldn't place him. They exchanged nods.

"Long until they get out?" Michelle enquired.

"Few more minutes," a plump brunette with a friendly open expression replied. "Haven't seen you here before?"

"Don't normally do the school run, makes a nice change."

"The novelty soon wears off. I'm Janice. Johnny is my little boy." she added as if this should mean something to Michelle.

"Michelle. Amanda is mine."

"Oh. Oh! Amanda Leason?"

Michelle nodded, catching the quickening interest in the woman's brown eyes.

"I did wonder," smiled Janice.

"Wonder what?"

"What you looked like, and if I would ever get to meet you."

"And here I am. You can have a signed photo if you're interested."

"Is it a racy one?"

"It can be if you like," laughed Michelle.

"Will it include your husband? I did see him here once. A very sexy man."

"He will be happy to pose for your collection. Maybe even let you look in the flesh." The woman was entertaining Michelle, down to the unconscious way she was pushing her ample boobs together.

"Not sure my hubby would like that."

"You have to tell him? Anyway, Mr Kax is in France, so I'm afraid you are stuck with me."

"Hardly stuck. I've heard a lot about you. And the goings on at your compound. Quite shocking," added Janice looking remarkably unshocked.

"I'll give you a tour if you like. Hubby too."

"I'd rather check it out by myself, he can get in the way." Janice hesitated. "You mean it about the tour or you just making conversation?"

"A bit of both, I guess. Contact this number, ask for Hazel Masters, tell her that you want a look around, and I okayed it. That way you can see if anything takes your fancy." Michelle waved her phone over Janice's and pinged her the number.

"Whatever takes my fancy?" Janice stared boldly at Michelle. "You take my fancy. From what I've heard it would be an experience."

Michelle smiled as a gaggle of excited voices emerged into the play area. Amanda's excited "Mummy! mummy!" prominent among them.

"She's pleased to see you," smiled Janice.

"Yes." Michelle's face softened, and she resolved to stop passing responsibility for her daughter to others.

"Until later?" whispered Janice.

"Yes. If you think you can handle it."

A slight spasm twitched Janice's face. "That's the attraction," she murmured.

****

They were sitting in the car at the Mall multi-storey. Nothing had been said until Linda reached over and kissed the young girl. Tentatively at first and then with increasing hunger, a hunger magnified by the drug in her system. In return, Emily was passive, allowing Linda to dictate the pace.

Linda broke the embrace and kissed Emily lightly on the nose. "I feel better now that I have got that out of the way."

"Good. My turn." Emily slid her hand behind Linda's head and pressed her lips to Linda's, her other hand brushing Linda's breast, the bump of a hard nipple underneath the fabric.

"You always let strange women kiss you?" Linda's tone was light, but the question had intent.

"You always kiss strange girls you just picked up?"

"It's been known to happen."

Emily smiled. "Now you tell me!"

You already knew, dear. Pushing the thought away, Linda fired up the engine.

"Where to now?" asked Emily.

"I am going to whisk you home, and then do unspeakable things to you."

"And me, a young, innocent girl!" Emily held her hand to her mouth in mock horror.

"When I'm done, you will still be young but not so innocent."

"I'll hold you to that," smiled Emily as she fastened her seatbelt.

****

Finch jerked at the passenger door and climbed in.

"Where is she?" His voice bubbled with fury.

"Who?" Max eased the car into traffic.

"Don't play fucking games. I've had my fill of fucking games! You know where she is, Jonsey? Just tell me, and I'll make my own way there." Finch kept a wary eye on Jonsey in the back.

"You need to relax. Coppers pulled you in. It happens," said Max.

"It doesn't fucking happen to us unless Lady okay's it. So what's the fucking deal?" Finch drummed his fingers on the doorframe through the open window.

"And Lady sorted it, got you out early. Even sent me to pick you up. She's very considerate."

"Don't fucking shit me, Max. What the fuck is going on?"

"You really want to know?"

"Nah, I'm just mouthing off for effect. Fucks sake!"

"Lady wasn't keen on the company you've been keeping. Got the impression you were planning on moving up the ranks, maybe even a leadership role."

Finch stiffened as the gun dug into the back of his neck.

"Sorry, Finch," said Jonesy apologetically.

Finch shrugged. "What the fuck are you on about, Max?"

"Billy Mayes," replied Max amiably. "He's having issues and looking to bolster his standing. Turned to you for help. Talk of merging outfits and new leadership."

"That's bollocks!"

"Sure about that?"

"Yeah. Well, okay, some truth to it. Billy reached out to me, wanting help. I figured we could do something, add Billy's crew to ours. Go alongside Leroy's London crew."

"Billy seemed to be under the impression that you ran things." Max took the main road out of town.

"Yeah, well, I may have overstated my importance," grinned Finch.

"And you didn't think of kicking this up to management? Instead, we hear from the Saints that Billy is talking to them about new deals and shaking up the Depot leadership." Max glanced at Finch. 'You can see how Lady is drawing certain conclusions. Kax too."

"I swear, Max. Billy is stepping out on his own there. He's feeling the heat and overreaching. Okay, I may have led him on because I figure Lady, Kax will ease him out of the picture, so--"

"So, you led him to believe he would still have a place, maybe a prominent spot, and we end up with crossed fucking wires?" Scepticism dripped from Max's voice.

"Listen, Max, I've got no designs on running things. Never have. Strictly NCO material that's me." Finch was starting to sweat. He knew they were heading to the quarry. "Billy and I go way back, I was being nice, friendly like."

"There's been friendly, and there's trying to fuck over your own side. Maybe you got confused." replied Max, his heavy features set in stone.

"It's Lady you have to convince, Finch," Jonsey chipped in.

"Fine. All I ask is I get a chance to talk. Okay?"

Max shrugged. "You'll get your chance."

****

Emily was standing awkwardly in the lounge as Linda brought in coffee. "I thought you said you had a flat in town?

"I do. But this is my home. The family home." The setting had an irresistible appeal. Linda's hands were shaking. Nerves and excitement were buffetting her.

"Oh, okay."

"Please, sit." Linda patted the sofa cushion beside her.

"Will I be safe?" smiled Emily.

"No, but let's not play games, Emily. I'm too old for games."

Emily sat down, parking her coffee mug on the small table. "That's a shame, some games are fun."

"Yes, yes they are," and I want to play those games. The closeness of the girl distracted Linda, jumbling her thoughts.

Emily reached forward and kissed Linda lightly, her tongue flicking between her lips. She could feel the older woman shiver, the need in her burning brightly.

"Will you do something for me, a little playacting?" asked Linda, her voice cracking slightly.

"I thought you said no games?"

"I meant--never mind. Will you do it? The playacting"

"Yes." Emily held Linda's gaze.

"Good." A sense of relief fizzed through Linda. She felt she was exposing herself, revealing her soul.

"So, Linda, what role do you want me to play?" Soft kisses punctuated Emily's question.

"I want you to call me mummy." Linda felt the heat in her cheeks as Emily withdrew slightly and regarded her curiously.

"But that means I shouldn't be kissing you like this," replied Emily.

Linda held her breath. "No, dear, kissing me like this is the point."

****

"Seriously, Lady, this is all bollocks."

They were standing by the lake in the disused quarry. Smithy and Moxy were standing by their bikes. Raven was leaning against an old silver BMW as Finch, flanked by Max and Jonsey, made his appeal.

Finch waited, then ploughed on. "Billy reached out, I figured we tie his crew in with us, increase our presence in London. I had no idea he was thinking of moving in at the top, or that he thought I was keen on that."

Raven raised her hand and then played the recording on her phone. "...don't worry about her, trust me I'll sort her out. It will be sweet."

"And by sorting, I meant getting you on side--and where did you get that recording? You tapping my phone?" Finch allowed his anger to surface.

"If you were trustworthy, Lady wouldn't have to," growled Max.

"You fucking serious? She could be tapping yours."

"She isn't. Because she didn't tap yours, now get back to the point." Max waved the gun impatiently.

"I've said my fucking piece three times now. Fuck this shite. Don't fucking believe me, then fuck off!"

"So what do you reckon, Lady? You believe him?" asked Max.

"I believe Billy Mayes."

"Fuck you and fuck that lying cunt!" Finch spat on the floor, his eyes darting around, calculating his odds.

"Really? Billy is lying when he admitted he was overselling his pitch to the Saints and that all you discussed was a tie-up? Billy didn't quite believe you when you reassured him there would be a place in any new arrangement with his crew, but he did think getting the Saints onside, trying to exploit any dissent between us, might give him some leverage. But, if you say he was lying." Raven left the rest unsaid.

The silence lengthened. "Wait--what?" Finch finally stammered.

Raven hit the release on the boot of the car. "We had a sit down with Billy this morning. Well, the Saints did. I came in later. Billy admitted to them he had oversold your involvement. There was a bit of persuasion as you can see."

Finch looked at the beaten and barely conscious figure trussed up in the boot. "Shit! Billy's looked better."

"It's always male ego with you fuckers. It's fucking tedious and leads to misunderstandings," continued Raven, closing the boot. "I hate misunderstandings."

"Hey, I hear you, Lady," Finch held his hands up, his anger dissipating.

"Yet you will still go and do it again. Fucking men. Always thinking with their egos or their dicks!"

"Bit harsh, Lady," smiled Max.

"Yeah, well, I've had all this stress and bother, what with having Hubert here locked up."

Finch stiffened as laughter rippled around the quarry. "Yeah, okay, fucking yak it up."

"No wonder you never tell anyone your first name," chipped in Jonsey.

"Yeah, and I'll gut the next person to use it. What's next? What you going to do with Billy?"

"Good question. Taking over his operation isn't a bad idea. It needs new leadership and strong backing. Billy's mates will want someone they know and trust."

Finch nodded, knowing where Raven was going with this. "Billy is a mate though."

"Billy is a fucking liability." Raven stepped away from the car.

Finch looked around him, then shrugged and walked to the car. He opened the boot and looked down at the bound figure. "You silly fucker, Billy," he sighed.

****

Now that the moment had arrived, Linda's nerves came back tenfold. They sat awkwardly in silence on the sofa, each conscious of the proximity of the other.

"I like the underwear you brought yourself," said Emily searching for an opening. "Quite racy."

"You think?" Linda felt her tension spike.

"I do, mummy. Very naughty."

Linda almost spasmed at being addressed as 'mummy'. "Naughty?" Linda's reply was halting.

"Oh, yes. Do you think you will show them to anyone, mummy?'

"I'm not sure, dear," Linda began to relax, the roleplaying settling her.

"Why not try them on? Take some selfies and tease guys online!" Emily's eyes danced with merriment.

"Darling! I couldn't do that!"

"Why not? You have a great figure, you'd wow them!"

"Really? I don't know."

"Definitely. Guys like a hot MILF." Emily opened the bag and pulled out a bra and knicker set. Lacy black. "Give these a go."

"Well, if you say so, dear. I'll pop upstairs and get changed--"

"Why upstairs? Just get changed here. Where's your phone?" Emily picked up Linda's handbag and dug out her phone.

"Here? Umm, okay." Heart thudding, Linda stood and pulled off her top, then stepped out of her skirt. She could feel Emily's gaze on her; it seemed to burn her skin.

"You really have a great body, mum. Totally hot!"

"Thanks."

"Let's see you strut your stuff." Emily held up the phone.

"Not sure I have any stuff to strut!"

"You have a lot to strut. Great ass, mum!" Smiling, Emily reached round and slapped Linda's rear.

Suppressing the urge to giggle, Linda smiled back. "You think I have a great bum?"

"It's a young woman's bum. Very fu--" Emily stopped. "Sorry, I shouldn't say that."

"Say what?" Linda held her breath.

"You know. About your ass."

"What about my 'ass'?" Linda turned and jutted out her hip.

"Mummy! You would spank me for such behaviour!" laughed Emily.

"And deservedly so!"

"Well, in that case." Emily reached out and swatted Linda on the bum. "Now knickers off and try these on."

It may have been Linda's fevered imagination, but there was a hint of command in Emily's tone. Still, Linda hesitated.

"Oh, for goodness sake, mum." Impatiently, Emily pulled down Linda's knickers to a strangled shriek from the older woman.

Laughing, Emily patted Linda's bum cheeks. "Very firm and grabbable!"

"You shouldn't have!" Linda made no move to pull her panties back up; instead, she kicked them to one side and faced Emily. Conscious of the girl's gaze, Linda unhooked her bra and tossed it with her panties. This ritual act dissolved the last of Linda's lingering inhibitions and doubts. She embraced the urge to parade herself in front of Emily, enjoying the girl assessing her nude body.

"You have a hot bod, mum." Emily raised the phone and took a snap. "Throw some shapes. Give the boys what they want."

Linda was unsure what shapes to throw, but instinct took over.

"Okay, mum, on the sofa, we need something a bit racier." Emily got to her feet.

"Like what?" Linda lay on the sofa, one leg raised.

"You know, a bit racier, a quick tease."

Linda parted her legs slightly. She was enjoying this game.

"That's it, mummy, you gotta show yourself, let the boys see the prize."

"If you say so, dear," laughed Linda. She exposed herself a bit more as Emily snapped away. "We forgot the new underwear."

Emily ignored her and parked herself on the sofa. "I've got some good pics. You have a model's instinct."

"You think?" Linda was conscious of Emily's closeness as she viewed the snaps. "Oh, my god, what is that face I'm pulling?"

"Think you were pouting," giggled Emily.

"Well, delete it!"

"I think you look cute."

"You do?"

"Course I do, mummy," she gave Linda a quick kiss.

"Sexy?"

"Very. Men will love to get to know you and have some fun."