Bye, Bye, Mr Finch?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you hungry, Raven?" the older woman asked, her voice low and cloying.

The woman nodded. "Very, it's been a stimulating day." the smile was wide and unnerving.

The older woman nodded as if understanding. "Your private quarters? Lucy will be on hand to serve."

"Yes."

Janice remained silent, cowed by the surroundings, the hand rested firmly on her rear, propelling her forward down the corridor and towards a single door. A tiny squeak was Janice's only reaction. A louder squeak when she saw the naked black woman preparing a small dining table situated in what incongruously looked like a private parlour with decor from the 1950's.

The black woman completed her task and stood to attention, her left hand clasped across her chest.

The woman ignored the saluting waitress. "Hazel, mix me a soda and lime. You?"

Janice froze at being directly addressed. "The same, thank you," she finally stammered. To cover herself, she looked around as if seeing where to sit. Not wanting to make decisions, unable to make decisions.

The woman sank into the chintz-covered sofa but made no move to indicate where Janice should sit. Beside her? Opposite? A glass was thrust into her hand, and she drank gratefully. Her mouth was dry, her tummy flip-flopping.

"You had a good day then, Raven." The older woman smiled approvingly. The serving woman still stood, hand across her chest.

"Yeah, it was fun." The woman beckoned Janice over. Gratefully Janice went, then stopped as the woman pushed up her dress. "This is my evening treat."

Janice felt the heat burning her cheeks, suddenly grateful to the other naked woman in the room. Strong fingers pushed themselves inside her again, probing her wetness. Janice moaned slightly, her body trembling noticeably.

"What's on the menu foodwise?" the woman continued casually.

"Chef recommends the veal. She has picked up a good supplier. May I ask what you have in mind for your treat?"

"I haven't decided."

"As you wish, Raven."

Janice's knees finally buckled, and she slumped to the floor in front of the woman. Fingers entered her mouth, the taste of her own scent was strong. Automatically she sucked on them.

"My treat will have a pasta dish, something light."

"Of course, Raven, we will see to it immediately," replied Hazel briskly.

Janice stared into those grey-green eyes and continued sucking.

****

Emily had painted Linda's face. Bright red lipstick, heavy eyes. 'Mummy whore' scrawled across her breasts.

Linda had entered a passive, almost catatonic, state. Obedient and compliant as she was bent over and fucked. Emily used a strap-on clumsily at first and then with more assured movements. The almost nonchalant manner in which 'her daughter' fucked her thrilled Linda on a level she was barely conscious of. Linda orgasmed again, but it was absent of energy. Emily had drained her emotionally and sexually. And, given the size of the cheque Linda had been compelled to write, financially too.

It was no more than she deserved. Of that, Linda was convinced. Of that, Emily had convinced her.

Linda lay on the bed, half-snoring contentedly. Emily looked down at her as she pulled on her top after a quick shower. She had gone way off script, and Emily was conscious that it might not be well received. Her focus was to get out, hole up, and cash the cheque first thing tomorrow. She didn't think Linda would stop it from clearing. Going off script had been necessary; Linda's need had been obvious. Playing the pliant, innocent daughter would not have worked. Linda needed her demons slaying. Linda's daughter was, by all accounts, the biggest demon of all.

Get out of the house, call for a taxi, hole up somewhere until the banks open. This mantra repeatedly ran through Emily's head as she quietly opened the front door. Hope and optimism vanished before she got four steps from the house. Two men were leaning against a car, some twenty yards away. Both straightened on seeing her.

"Need a ride?" the taller one asked.

Like Finch earlier, Emily calculated her odds, then shrugged. "Sure. Where we going?"

"Compound."

****

"You can feel her up if you like," the woman was sipping coffee. The meal had been divine and totally wasted on Janice. Nerves and tension had destroyed her appetite and ruined her sense of taste. That she was dining naked whilst being served by an equally naked woman with outstanding breasts -- Janice's ability to appreciate was not entirely defunct -- had shredded what was left of her composure.

The conversation had been limited. The woman seemed more intent on discussing compound business with a hovering Hazel than her date for the evening. It was a surreal experience. Janice's mind had drifted. The notion she had been kidnapped and was awaiting her fate in the pirate's lair ran through her head. It was a delicious and terrifying feeling. The woman's reputation meant there was an ever-present element of risk that constantly heightened Janice's senses.

"I said you can feel her up," repeated the woman.

"Who? Oh! I can?" It was all Janice could think to say. I mean, what could she say? 'Thank you, too kind'?

"Yes, think of Lucy as an appetiser. You like women, right?"

Janice nodded. She enjoyed occasional trysts. It was the starkness of the offer that unnerved her. The waitress stood beside her, legs slightly apart. Janice did not want to be rude.

Sliding her hand up the inside of the waitress's smooth thigh, Janice gently cupped her pussy, liking the warm wetness as she fondled Lucy, the slickness cooling and evaporating on her palm as she pulled away. "Thank you," said Janice quickly, smiling up at the waitress who remained largely inscrutable.

"More coffee?" Lucy had a rich, smooth timbre to her voice. Melodious even.

Janice nodded. She shouldn't. She needed to pee but was reluctant to ask.

The woman watched her across the table, equally inscrutable. As if by unspoken command, Hazel returned with an ornate box and placed it in front of Michelle.

"You'll like this," her captor said, unspooling the oxygen mask and flicking a switch on the side of the box, which began to hum softly. The woman took the mask and placed it over her nose and mouth, breathing deeply, her eyes fluttering to a half-lidded close.

Fascinated, Janice watched and then became aware the waitress was kneeling in front of her. The intent was obvious. Janice half-turned and slid forward in her chair to allow better access, welcoming the woman's mouth on her cunt.

"Try it," the woman instructed. She walked over to Janice, mask in hand.

"What, what is it?" gasped Janice, the waitress glued to her clit was jumbling Janice's thoughts even further. Her captor's eyes seemed even more clouded and obscured.

"It will relax you, enhance your pleasure," the woman smiled.

It was the friendliest smile she had received this evening, and Janice felt immensely comforted upon seeing it. She let her head flop back, her hands resting on the waitress's head. Pleasurable sensations washed over Janice as she pressed the waitress into her pussy, working her hips as her climax built.

There was a brief spasm of panic as the hard plastic covered her lower face. Janice held her breath, then took an involuntary gulp as Lucy's tongue sent more gusts of pleasure through her. The air tasted like lemons, sweet and sour. Colours began forming and dissolving in front of her. A strong hand was fondling her breast, trapping and gently squeezing her nipple, a feeling of serenity and peace, infused with shards of increasing pleasure, washed through Janice, her breathing becoming more intense, the drug invading her system, and then, one more tweak on her nipple, nerve endings suddenly erupted. A shockingly intense orgasm gripped Janice, she could feel wetness on her thighs and a harsh scream reverberating in her ears.

The scream was her own.

****

Michelle used the cool air from the open window in the hallway to clear her head. Hazel stood patiently behind, holding a black wrap. "Fuck, that was intense," Michelle finally murmured.

"I'm sorry I had to intrude on your playtime, but you did want to see the girl once she was brought in." The instruction had been explicit; nevertheless, Hazel had interrupted at her own risk. The old scar in her hairline had sounded its familiar warning.

Michelle waved away the explanation. Janice had been a sodden mess underneath her, a pleading, demanding, foul-mouthed mess as Michelle fucked her. Both locked in a drug-fuelled haze, mindless raw sex driving them on. Striking Hazel had been an automatic response. Pulling the blow in time had limited the damage.

"The girl can squirt, I thought Lucy was going to drown."

Hazel helped Michelle into the wrap, the redness on her cheek heightened by the pallor of her face. "It was quite impressive."

"I was almost envious. You had best keep an eye on her, in case she causes Lucy some harm."

"That particular mix has quite a liberating effect. The young woman will be back for more."

"Yeah. I suspect her husband is fucked, and not in a good way."

They headed to Michelle's office. "You think this girl looks like me? Can't really see it myself."

She could be your twin. "There is a passing resemblence. No more than that," replied Hazel.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Michelle pushed open the office door.

****

Emily turned as the door opened. Her stomach tightened, but she was determined not to show fear. She had secreted the cheque in her underwear, even if she no longer fancied her odds of keeping it.

The woman who hired her was dressed in a black wrap, an intense, curious look on her face as she studied Emily. The smell of sex was strong, causing the girl to wrinkle her nose.

"How did it go?" the woman asked.

"Fine. I did as you wanted, dangled myself and she bit."

"Did she enjoy it?"

"You want details?" The daughter was just as sick as the mother.

"Basic outline. I don't need details. Did you play the good little daughter as instructed?"

Moment of truth. Should she lie? Yet just as that thought was born, Emily knew that lies would be detected. She let the silence expand before shaking her head. "No. It wasn't what Linda needed or wanted."

"Really? You think you know better than me what my mother wants?"

"I think your mother knows better what she wants. I'm a good Catholic girl, I can sense guilt and shame a mile off, so I punished her."

The mood in the room drifted down a few degrees. Lucas had warned, no stressed, that she should not cross or upset this woman. "You punished her? How? Is she hurt?"

Hastily, Emily shook her head. "No, I punished her with sex, dirty sex. I punished her for wanting to have sex with me--you. Made her confess her sins, unburden her soul, admit to herself what she was."

"You mean, like penance?" A note of interest cut through the coldness.

"Yes, I punished her for being a dirty slut, for thinking sick thoughts, she lapped it up, came like a train--"

"I said I don't need the fucking details!"

Liar. "She was so grateful she even insisted on paying me, anything I wanted. Look." Inspiration had come to Emily as she fished out the cheque from her underwear.

"Really?" Michelle looked at the cheque. "£15k?"

"Yes. To atone. Like Catholics who pay the church to absolve their sins."

"That is some fucking atonement. You were meaning to show me this cheque all along I take it? Given I've already paid you handsomely and you have a bonus to collect, although not £15 fucking k's worth."

"Of course," lied Emily with her frank gaze.

Michelle held the gaze but didn't challenge the assertion.

"Can I have my cheque back? Linda will expect it to be cashed, otherwise, she will know for definite it was set up."

"For definite?"

"She was suspicious, didn't entirely buy it, but she wanted to buy it and if I cash this check it will show her it was real." Emily held out her hand.

After a few moments, Michelle slowly handed the cheque back.

"And my bonus?" Emily added, stuffing the cheque back in her underwear.

This time Michelle laughed. "You know how to hustle, girl, I'll give you that. Tonight you stay here. Tomorrow I'll talk to my mother and if she is cool then so are we."

Michelle didn't expand on what would happen if Linda wasn't cool, and Emily didn't have to ask. "I did what you wanted and I did it well. I'm good at reading people," said Emily with a trace of resentment.

"I'm sure you are."

"And after Linda is cool, what then?"

"Then I'll pack you off to London. I have places where you can work and earn good money. You're a smart girl, just don't try and be too smart."

Emily nodded. "I take it I have a room here for the night?"

"Yes. Hazel will show you. Now I have a date to get back to."

Michelle watched Hazel depart with the young woman, then picked up her phone and tapped out a message. The reply was quick.

'I'm fine, dear. You?'

'Good. See you tomorrow? 10?'

'That will be nice. Bring Amanda? I'm at the house. xx'

'Will do xx'

Satisfied, Michelle returned to her quarters, half wondering what she would find. She smiled as she entered, the groans washing over her. Lucy and Janice were locked together, orally pleasuring each other, Janice's flesh visibly marked from the use of the leather twase earlier.

Dropping her wrap to the floor, Michelle strode over and reached for the mask on the table, holding it to her face. The talk of penance had struck a familiar chord. When had she last been punished? The deadly violence of earlier demanded an offering to her gods.

Taking a deep breath Michelle allowed the drug to invade her system, priming her flesh for scarification and pain. Lucy had dragged herself away and rose unsteadily to her feet, reading the intent in her Mistress's eyes as Michelle handed the twase to her.

"Yes, Mistress," she bowed. "It will be an honour."

Janice lay on the floor, her fingers jammed in her pussy as Lucy struck a hard blow across Michelle's breasts. There was little reaction to the pain save a quickening in breath. The red, raw stripe marring pale flesh as Lucy set to work in earnest.

Sweat glistened on Michelle's face, her eyes almost rolling into her head as she masturbated; the ugly marks on her breasts and stomach crisscrossed, multiplied, and deepened until Michelle blocked a blow as her orgasm raced through her.

Lucy stopped and then fell to her knees. Janice blinked away the sweat stinging her eyes, a euphoria akin to a religious revelation gripping her. Unbidden, she crawled to kneel beside Lucy and knuckled her forehead on the floor in obedience.

Act III

It was a cold morning when Michelle awoke. Janice lay beside her, snoring and tangled in bedclothes, with drool bubbling from her mouth and dark bruises mottling her breasts.

Michelle embraced the aches in her body and headed for the shower. She felt reborn, courtesy of the sex and the ritualised punishment for her sins. The damage to her breasts was a welcome visual souvenir of the night's excess. She almost wished the damage was permanent.

Breath spooled out in the morning chill as Michelle walked with Amanda up the path of her home, the place she still thought of as her real home.

She was expected, so Michelle let herself in, Amanda running to the sound of Linda's welcome and enjoying the fuss her grandmother made.

"'Cup of tea?" Linda scooted Amanda up and kissed her.

"Sure," Michelle smiled at seeing how radiant her mother looked. "You're looking great, mum."

"I feel it. I'm sort of having revelations, is that the right word?" Linda looked quizzical, then turned her attention back to Amanda. "Cartoons? Is it cartoon time?"

"So, these revelations, what are they?" Michelle pulled out a chair and sat at the kitchen table as Linda returned, having put Amanda in front of the TV with a soft drink.

"You're looking good, too, dear," Linda ignored the question and kissed the top of her daughter's head, smelling the shampoo and ignoring the stab of guilt over last night.

"I had a good day yesterday. So, these revelations?" pressed Michelle.

Linda sat and cradled the mug of tea in her hands. " Well, I'm changing my life. Moving back here full time. Thinking of getting a job."

"A job? You don't need to work."

"I know, but I want to. I want a normal life, a boring job and you never know a boring, normal man in my life."

"Guess, Finch is out then."

"Finch was out a while back, save for the occasional ride in the sack."

"Mother!"

"Oh, do be quiet, dear." Linda eyed her daughter, wondering if she should voice her suspicions about Emily. She decided to leave it. Perhaps it had been fate all along. Besides, it had been good for her, allowing her to reassess her life. Chased away her devil. At least for now.

"If that's what you want, mum, then fine, I'm happy no matter what you do as long as you want to do it."

The sound of Amanda's giggles drifted through to them. A feeling of well-being and contentment swept through Linda.

"Thank you, dear. For everything." Linda reached out and squeezed her daughter's arm affectionately.

"No worries, not that I did anything." Michelle's guileless look was matched by her mother's.

"One day, probably when I'm on my death bed, we can compare confessions," said Linda.

"Don't say that, and what confessions?"

"Confessions that are best left unsaid for now."

Michelle smiled and then nodded. "You know best, mum."

"If only that were true, dear, if only that were true." With that, Linda reached over and embraced her daughter, her wonderful, complex and unfathomable daughter. "Thank you, Michelle," she said again.

"You're always welcome, mum." Tentatively, Michelle kissed her mother on the cheek and then held her gaze before lightly brushing Linda's lips with hers. The impulse lingered briefly, then dissipated as quickly as it was born.

"Oh, I hate to do this, but I might need some money," said Linda as they broke. "Rather a lot of money."

"Sure, should I ask?"

Linda looked into her daughter's grey-green eyes. She could almost feel her secrets being leached out by them. Finally, Linda shook her head and smiled. "Ask, dear? No, dear, definitely not. More tea?" she added brightly.