All Comments on 'Bye Bye Virginity'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Reggie2xxReggie2xxabout 4 years ago
Great sexy story

Great story about seduction of a young man by a sexy mature woman I like the way it started and the gentle way we made his first time great. With a promise of more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I loved it.

I hope you write more on this story. Maybe after some time the daughter finds out and joins in.

koinonia_92koinonia_92about 4 years ago
Magnificent

I really enjoyed this story! I believe that a follow-up or two is required, possibly even leading back to Millie. Kyle has so many naughty firsts ahead of him, and I want to read about them. Well written with minimal typos and a pleasurable read!

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Very Nicely Done

Great writing and a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent.

You had a wonderful build-up, especially with the description of his nervousness. Having her take charge was perfect to move the story along.

SWT3SWT3about 4 years ago
How I lost my virginity

Thank you. This story took me back to the loss of my own virginity, both originally and as a fantasy right now.

I was hitchhiking from Richmond Virginia where I had been visiting my virgin girlfriend. I got picked up by a woman, maybe 5 years older than me just outside Washington DC. She took me to Blues Alley, a blues/jazz bar in DC. There we enjoyed the music and had a beer or two. It was my first time in a bar; I was about 18 at the time. Then, she took me to her apartment. There we began the sex dance. I am sure there was some kissing and petting which I don't remember. What I do remember so clearly is staring into her pussy and following her instructions on how to lick and love it. It was clear that was the gateway to our fucking which we did shortly thereafter. And then I was on my way again. We met one time after that when my same girlfriend was pregnant and we needed an abortion. All of this was in 1965, at the beginning of the great sexual awakening which for me continues today.

As I read this story, I came to appreciate that I am something of a virgin again. After that experience, I went on to have many intimate relationships, three of which progressed to marriage. The last marriage lasted for almost 19 years. One night we fought for about 5 minutes and then our marriage was over. That was almost 10 years ago. Since then, I have not had an intimate relationship and have only even been with a woman a few times. Hence, it was easy to fall into the fantasy of losing my virginity as I read your story and a very sweet fantasy it is too.

By the way, during the past 10 years, I have not been celibate. I have investigated porn with its lessons for technique, Tantra with its offer of connection to pleasure and ecstasy, some group sex and lots of gay sex.

Namaste

Wes

DebPlays09DebPlays09about 4 years ago
Wickedly hot!

Love your stories. Keep them (and us) cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good short story!

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

I'm sure that even though it was his first fuck that he didn't need very much instruction...

Lucky lad having an older gal enthusiastically wanting to fuck him....and then....again soon!

4 Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous