All Comments on 'Bye, Felicia Ch. 01-04'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun and poignant!

Funny and wonderful! I sincerely thank you for sharing with us. Very much looking forward to more of this fascinating tale! I'm also pleased to see the importance of being Jewish in here -- we do get a bad rap, eh? Thanks again, and keep 'em coming (quickly!?)...

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
someone said funny

If I got the feeling this was meant to be funny, then the mad pace at which it drove would make sense. Things should have slowed down after the call with ..that person, but went even faster. It was like a hurdle race with no hurdles. Maybe it was indeed comedy with all the women throwing themselves at his feet to be mistress. Well, that is indeed funny.

Oh, not my thing....don't hate me, it came from a search for "master bye" and the damn categories are grey colored and fucking annoying to make out on a phone, where things were rendered for a much larger screen, font size taking a righteous hit, lots of wasted space everywhere.

But the dad making things right with his stepchild resolved a good problem, and that was welcome to see. I gave it a 3; was competent despite style and content. And dad fixed one of his colostomy bags.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous