A Battle of Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wonder what this quest is actually about anyway, if they need someone at my level of power?"

He shrugs, the answers will come to him in time after all. And time, well, he's got plenty of that.

For fun, he decides to grab Elaine and bring her to her sister. He carefully, carefully places them in front of each other, staring at one another, and then, gently grabs both of their heads and smashes them together. He fixes it up a little bit, so now they're both staring into each other's eyes, sharing a wet drooling kiss. For some extra fun, he positions it so that they're both holding each other's asses in their hands and pushed up against one another. Looking more like desperate lovers than sisters.

Next down the list, is Trex, the Fighter. This one is going to be something special. She's bombastic, not at all shy, carries herself with full confidence and can decide that anyone that gets too handsy can end up without a hand, pretty easily. She's clearly used to attention, especially of the lewd kind given her body, but it's a very "look-but-don't-touch" kind of deal. However, none of that applies to him, of course. He fully intends to touch and touch quite a lot at that.

For starters, he removes her clothing. Which is both easy and harder than it has any right to be. It's easy, as there's just two simple pieces of cloth. She doesn't even wear any underwear, no bra or panties, which is crazy, despite her massive breasts. How do they not jump around all the time? Must be a skill or something. But it's incredibly hard as they are tightly gripped to her body. It takes some pulling and he's not at all looking forward to getting those back on.

But now, standing before him, is what looks like an ancient statue of Elven might. Trex is tall and strong, but she's nearly a head taller than him. Her muscles are clearly defined across her entire body and although a bulky elf is impossible, she seemed to try religiously to prove that wrong. With such a strong, stable body, he doesn't feel like he needs to hold back on this one.

He starts by throwing back his hand and solidly spanks her. In the time stopped world, there's no ripple of flesh, but she does move slightly at the force but not much. He continues to use all of his strength to slap her ass, over and over again, all the while she's frozen in time.

Next, he walks around and backhands her breasts. Slapping them with as much force as his hands can muster. Then grabbing them and pulling and twisting and roughhousing with her breasts as much as possible. After he gets done with that, he looks up at her face and slaps her, hard. Then in the same motion, backhands her, again and again. All the while, her cocky grin never leaves her face. Marcus has the feeling that even with time unstopped, she would still barely react to such hits.

He decides it'd be amusing to see her actually topple and pushes her over, watching her fall onto her back exactly like a statue. She lands on the dirt, no worse for wear. Seeing her back to the sky, her face looking up at the frozen clouds, naked in front of him, it sparks an idea. After all, her breasts seem like the absolute best pillows in the world.

He undresses and lays on top of her, his head resting on her breasts. It's always good to take breaks sometimes, to just relax and really recognize you have all the time in the world. He can resume it "tomorrow" or next week or next year, if he so decided.

Using her breasts as pillows and her body as a bed, Marcus falls asleep in stopped time, taking a quick nap underneath the sun.

When Marcus later awakes, no time has passed. He always loves these lost moments. If he's not there, then who is time passing for? It's a world of complete stillness and just him sleeping. It makes him feel at peace.

Getting up from his Trex bed, he looks down at her body. She's wonderful to sleep on, he may need to do this again sometime. But now that's he up... those breasts seem like they could have other uses as well.

He gets down on his knees, straddling her chest and puts his dick between her breasts. He feels how soft they are, on either side of his cock and squeezes them together, thrusting forward, feeling how wonderful they are. Soft and firm and large enough to envelope his cock completely, he thrusts harder and harder, until he eventually cums between them.

Getting up, he turns back around and faces The Rogue, Karie. The main course, in his mind. The real one that caught his eyes, outside of just the other party members. He walks back to her, taking her body in as he does so.

Short, young, lethal. Her body is sinuous grace and form. As he walks back and stands in front of her, however, her face is nothing but cold fury. She glares fiercely forward, as if him not getting stabbed by her was a crime punishable by a cold death in a snowstorm.

Now, you do have to be careful while in stopped time. Somewhat. Damage lasts throughout. People won't react to anything you did, per se, there's no delayed feelings or bodies reacting but damage is the big outlier.

However, lucky for Marcus, this is a fight. A fight, with somewhat high level combatants. Some bruising and marks are to be expected. He fully intends to take advantage of that to be rougher than he otherwise could be with her.

The first thing he does, is carefully remove all her clothing. He could just do this without but he has the time. And thankfully, her clothing seems to be the easiest to remove for some reason. He moves that and her weapons aside and looks at her.

Small breasts, furious face, naked skinny body, short. She's perfect. He moves around her, holding her naked body close to his and fondling her small as his erection threatens to enter a certain place and whispers into her ear.

"How does it feel to be so vulnerable to someone you looked down upon Karie? You shouldn't underestimate people." he says as he grabs and squeezes her breasts fiercely.

He lays her flat on her back, naked, face looking skyward before he lifts her head up. She's clearly shown to be extremely flexible. He decides to make use of that. He lines her hips up and then carefully stretches her legs so that her knees are past her shoulders. Now, scowling at him through her legs, he leans down on top of her.

He feels her legs around his shoulders and lines up with her pussy, smirking down at her scowl, before slamming into her. He feels her timestopped pussy engulf his dick. He feels how it doesn't tighten at all to his approach and fully lets him just slide in. It's always a bit of a dry rub, unless the woman was already wet beforehand. He doesn't really mind though as he continues to thrust and slam into Karie while she looks up at him with the same frozen look on her face. He leans down and begins to kiss her furiously, deeply making out with her and continuing to fuck her. He thrusts and pounds her hard, over and over again, as he tightens his hold around her and passionately makes out with her, feeling their lips locked and pressed against each other.

He feels her legs over his shoulders, his arms around her little body, his cock deep inside her soft pussy and her mouth against his as his breaths rolls off of her and his tongue continues to explore the inside of her mouth.

Soon, he can feel himself building to release, going higher and higher until, with a last thrust he explodes deep inside her timestopped body, spilling out a little bit as he pulls out.

Panting, Marcus relaxes off of Karie and considers how great his future is going to be with his new teammates. He holds her close and then gets up, with her tiny body in his arms. He walks back over to Trex, deciding he'd like another nap now.

Laying back down on Trex's extremely well build body, he lays Karie next to him resting a bit off of Trex as he fondles her breasts and looks over to Elaine and Mary who are still in their lovers pose.

As he takes another nap, he smirks and wonders how long it'll take him to fix everything up.

.

.

.

A while is the answer. He's moved everyone back to their positions as best he could remember and manage, used some basic cleaning spells to make sure there was no lingering after effects, saliva or cum anywhere around, redressed everyone and even took the time to fix up the facial expressions a little bit if they changed too much. He was particularly thorough with using his cleaning spells on and inside Karie. It's one thing to have his way with them while time stopped, that doesn't really "matter." After all, it's what actually happens that's important right? And all he's done "actually" is some light bruising and maneuvering of people and that's fine, right?

So with no chance of anything unwanted happening or leftover harm coming anyone's way, he got back in position right where he had left off in the fight beforehand.

He had, however, prepared a few basic spells to make sure everyone focused on that, instead of any minor differences like maybe being a foot or two off from where they were.

It's tempting, incredibly tempting, to sometimes timestop with everyone in a compromising situation. Just imagining Elaine and Mary's reaction to being naked eating each other out or Karie underneath him and Trex underneath them both, is enough to fill him with incredible glee. But no, it's much better not to fall to such temptations with his party.

For now, at least.

With Karie about to cut him to pieces and his prepared spells frozen in time, he's ready.

Time unfreezes.

Karie cuts forward slightly and a giant fireball slams into her chest and a Mana Bolt comes at her from the side right after, slamming her across the field.

The Priestess is already by her side and casting basic healing even before she was hit by the mana bolt, knowing that the fireball had ended the match.

Elaine is intensely studying where the mana bolt came from, trying to figure out when I cast it and how. Probably trying to ascertain whether I can cast the bolt from that distance or whether I can time delay my spells and had predicted that my time fireball would launch her into that space.

Trex's grin had widened even further and I'm shocked that that's at all possible. She looks like she really wants to fight me, right here and right now. Sadly, for her, I would really rather not. A fight against a rogue is one thing but I'd really rather not fight a Fighter. I mean, it's in the name of their class for Godess's sake.

I look over to see Karie already back on her feet, no worse for wear really, rubbing against her chest. She seems extremely confused, which is understandable. From her perspective, I have no signs of casting either two spells and then they suddenly hit her at the same time. There's ways and methods I could've done it, but none that make complete sense to her without more knowledge.

"So, do I pass?"

Karie's face goes from confused to angry in a second.

It really looks like she's going to flat out say no until Mary gives her a look and she does a light scoff.

"You pass." Is all she manages to grumble out.

The others are quick to chime in, Trex especially.

"That right ther'e was some amazing shit! How about ya fight me next ey' little guy?"

Marcus laughs. "No thank you Trex, maybe another day."

"I believe you are a good choice for the team." Mary replies.

Elaine walks up to me.

"You have clearly passed the combat portion of the test but as the leader of the Stalwart Defenders, I must ask you, why do you wish to join our party in particular? Someone of your skills, who can both be a mage and defend themselves, would be a good fit in a variety of teams."

He resists answering that the real reason is just that he wants to fuck all of them. Somehow, he feels that answer wouldn't really go down very well.

"It isn't hard to tell you are on some important quest. No offense, but you and Mary both are clearly of some sort of nobility, Trex could absolutely smash me in two and I felt very close to dying while fighting Karie. That's a lot of firepower and prestige to walk around with and yet you're still looking for someone strong. Whatever you're looking to do, it's clearly something of importance. Figured I'd tag along. It was just luck we all happened to be here at the same place at the same time."

Most of that isn't even a lie. That's my honest thoughts on almost everything. The only lie is, that's not the reason I want to be in their party. Those are just facts and truths I feel.

Elaine seems surprised by my answer before nodding her head.

"Very well. Welcome to the team Marcus, I hope we can all get along."

Elaine offers him a handshake.

Grinning wide, Marcus goes in for the handshake, freezes time for a moment, gropes and kisses her and then unfreezes time, finishing the handshake.

"You won't regret it, that I promise you."

12